PDA

View Full Version : Im new

WannaBaHotChick
07-31-2005, 02:46 AM
im 20 years old, weigh 160, 6feet 1-2 inches tall...

I dont know how to begin...
i need everything from wigs to clothes...
can someone help me out?

thanks

Lisa
07-31-2005, 03:27 AM
Well i can try im still kinda new to crossdressing too been dressing fully about 6 months. And i found alot of really nice clothes to start of with at thrift shops, go in and act like your shoping for your girl friendthat really worked for me , you can find some nice clothes at wal-mart,i buy alot of my shoes there and at payless shoes, you can get some panythose and panties at the doller store (just depends on how much you can spend)wish i could help more i f you know some one else who dresses they could help alot. I got lucky and met someone who really heped me get started, but just have fun and experamint with it and before you know it you will be a beatiful girl, good luck let me hear from you !!let me know how you are doing.

Lisa Lane.xoxo :)

Gemma
07-31-2005, 03:34 AM
can someone help me out?

thanks
You need a credit card to start and then shop, shop, shop.

racquel
07-31-2005, 05:04 AM

can someone help me out?

thanks
Check out the sticky threads on this forum,then back to the advice Gemma gave.

Tristen Cox
07-31-2005, 06:55 AM

can someone help me out?

thanks
You'll find lots of help from this thread:
http://www.crossdressers.com/forums/showthread.php?t=10681

And when you're ready to go shopping, click below where you see LINKS PAGES. It includes measurements, tips on beauty products, wigs, you name it - it's all in there:)

Wenda
07-31-2005, 10:19 AM
welcome, lots of advice in earlier threads. Know your size (check some of the mail-order sites). I sometimes carry a little tailor's tape to double check my measurements or the clothing without trying it on. When I am feeling femme, I love going into the change room, but not always. Thrift stores are always worth a look. wenda.