PDA

View Full Version : take a little off the ......

Wendy me
07-31-2005, 05:50 AM
wendy was bad ....see i was setting around yesterday feeling kinda sasasquash haveing made the promise not to shave my leggs for the summer to my wife , just something to keep the peace... as thay started to grow longer i trimmed them down with a no. 1 trimmer on the elect. trimmer ...and that was fine well almost a little razed eye brows from her but we got by ...

as i sat around yesterday morning you know that whole mantince thingy shave here , shave here ...a little plucking here a little tucking there .....
i once again reached for my trusty trimmers buzzed them down to 1/8 high...
removeing the no. 1 trimmer to finnish up some outher handy work ..i did it eather my hand slipped :rolleyes: or the voices took over after buzzing one leg there was no stopping lather them up and do a nice job ....as the razior glided over my leggs i was over come with two feelings ...knowing that i was abought to be busted big time..but omg like a visit from a old freind it did feel so right....

i enjoyed my newly shaven legs all day in the simplest ways air moveing over them feelings just knowing that thay were so clean so smooth ans shinney...
now my wife was due home from work .. and she was going to flip ...i was yahooing with a girl freind when she pulled in the driveway ....she came in and like radar looked at my leggs and burst out what did you do that for ???
all i could say is i messed up sorry ....well she was not happy ....we were to go to the food shopping she said put some long pants on...so no one sees your legs .....i thought for a sec. it's like almost 90 out long pants i think not .. i told her i would wear shorts ...she said go shopping your selfe...i did...
love that cool suppermarket air on bare leggs ....

i came home brought in the grossrys we had dinner ...then she said you went shopping with your leggs ?? well kinda hard to leve them home ...she asked how did you feel with all those people stairing at you?? i told her no one was stareing no one could have cared less...not a nouther word abought it all night ...

she was still a little moody this morning when she left for work i gave her a kiss and said you know i am sorry we made a deal and i was wrong ...i should not have done that ....i love you babes .....she gave me that look that says i love you but right now i am not pleased ....i asked out to eat tonight ?? she said long pants ....i said take out??? she smiled and drove out of the driveway......

crispy
07-31-2005, 06:08 AM
hello, you're back :) :thumbsup:

Phillis
07-31-2005, 06:23 AM
I have been shaving my legs for two weeks now and have run around in shorts all the time. No body ever notices your legs. Try running around with painted toenails. I am presently wearing a sparkling blue nail polish. I wear sandals when I go walking and no one has said a word about ir yet. They are a real bright blue. Amazing isn't it.

paulaN
07-31-2005, 06:24 AM
you sure messed up bad, but I know it feels good. she will get over it after a wile.

Tristen Cox
07-31-2005, 06:28 AM
Hehe, she still needs some work but as long as she can keep up a sense if humor and take things in stride I think eventually it won't bother her so much. Take out:D You're bad Wendy

Julie
07-31-2005, 08:14 AM
I was sitting waiting for your return, wondered if I should call out search and rescue. You got off lightly I'm glad to see.

Julie

Jen_TGCD
07-31-2005, 09:01 AM
:rotflmao: Wendy... too funny!

I live and work in a resort area and, with this hot summer, I see "A LOT" of guys wearing shorts. This year, I did notice that MOST of them have either no hair on their legs... or it's trimmed very close. The "wooly" look must be out of fashion!!! (... finally :thumbsup: )

I still have friends with bushy eye brows, tufts of hair in their ears and scraggy long hair pushing it's way out of their shirt collars. I keep thinking... Why don't their wives get them to be a little more groomed??? I don't care how "macho" you are... hair in the wrong places is not attractive!!! :p

Winter and Summer, I usually keep my leg hair trimmed to 1/8" (3mm). It's more comfortable for me... really, really hate the stubble that seems to appear within hours of shaving. Sometimes I'll bleach it if I don't get enough sun.

Anyway... hairy legs are "OUT"!!! :cool:

Jenny Beth
07-31-2005, 09:14 AM
If it were me.....dinner out....long pants....and flowers, lots of flowers.

Melissa A.
07-31-2005, 10:23 AM
Hee hee! You ARE bad! But I just don't understand how she can't grasp the idea that no one notices, or cares, if they do, about a lack of body hair! I was hanging out at a local watering hole late yesterday afternoon, talking with my ex-wife, who happened to be there. The subject of random drug testing came up, and I told her my company uses hair follicles now, instead of urine tests. Now I don't use weed anymore, haven't in years, so being tested doesn't bother or affect me. But she asked what would happen if you shaved your head? I said, "they'll get it from somewhere else, pits, chest, legs, ass if they have to". She then looked at my completely smooth legs, and said, "Well, you never had much leg hair, anyway, did you?" I looked at her incredulousley. "Yes I did, hon, you really don't remember? I shave them now".

My point is that this is a woman who saw me naked for 8 or 9 years, and she didn't remember how much leg hair I used to have, or even notice that I was shaving my legs. And she is far from a ding-a-ling. Maybe you could tell wifey this story.

Hugs,

Melissa :)

Marla GG
07-31-2005, 10:29 AM
If it were me.....dinner out....long pants....and flowers, lots of flowers.

Listen to Jenny Beth :) Your wife is probably ready to tear her hair out....and yours....

However, I completely agree that no one notices shaved legs, or if they do, they think nothing of it.

Olivia
07-31-2005, 12:36 PM
Wendy, I've been running around our small Texas town all summer long with shaved legs in short shorts and only one yokel comment so far. Most either don't notice or don't care it seems. It makes me wish I had done it years ago; can't go back tho' so I gotta make up for lost time, lol! I think your wife will get used to the idea. She sounds like a good gal, just needs time to come around. Keep workin' it Wendy. Don't those smooth legs feel good girlfriend? Uh huh! You bet they do! Later, Olivia.

Kaye_martin
07-31-2005, 01:40 PM
Wendy: Do a deal with the wife, you won't shave your legs if she won't shave hers. See how long she can go without shaving her legs :D . Heck, who needs hair, especially on arms and legs!

kaye_martin

Tamara Croft
07-31-2005, 01:45 PM
Wendy: Do a deal with the wife, you won't shave your legs if she won't shave hers. See how long she can go without shaving her legs

kaye_martin
Thats the best advice I've heard :p that's if she shaves them :eek: but Wendy.... :lol: too funny.... you are so bad ;)

Wendy me
07-31-2005, 01:49 PM
Thats the best advice I've heard :p that's if she shaves them :eek: but Wendy.... :lol: too funny.... you are so bad ;)

yes she shaves them ...lol.your bad............

Sharon
07-31-2005, 01:49 PM
Wendy: Do a deal with the wife, you won't shave your legs if she won't shave hers. See how long she can go without shaving her legs :D . Heck, who needs hair, especially on arms and legs!

kaye_martin

I think Wendy might be afraid that her wife would agree not to shave her legs..., :eek: and she would stick to it! :lol:

Sorry, Wendy, but it seems as if you're going to be all right. How many other promises have you made?

Tamara Croft
07-31-2005, 01:50 PM
yes she shsves them ...lol.your bad............
Then just say to her 'darling... the day you stop shaving your legs.... will be the day I stop shaving mine' I can see you getting a slap... but come on.... hairs are ewwwwwwwww on women or men..... :eek:

Wendy me
07-31-2005, 01:56 PM
i look at like this it's not that bad i mean i did not shave my head.........

Tamara Croft
07-31-2005, 02:03 PM
i look at like this it's not that bad i mean i did not shave my head.........
Now that would be bad.... so do you think she would stop if you said... i will if you will?? shave the legs i mean...

Wendy me
07-31-2005, 02:13 PM
no way her stop shaveing no....gawd i would hope she would not.........

Tamara Croft
07-31-2005, 02:17 PM
no way her stop shaveing no....gawd i would hope she would not.........
Then.... well you know.... give a little... shave a little.... its only hairs... the world will not end because wendy shaved her legs :p

Wendy me
07-31-2005, 02:20 PM
and i got happy leggs now...she has come home from work..not a word abought the shaveing but she wants chinesesse take out .....i knew the shaveing promise would not last......

Tristen Cox
07-31-2005, 04:19 PM
Then.... well you know.... give a little... shave a little.... its only hairs... the world will not end because wendy shaved her legs :p
Tamara's going to stop shaving her legs now. Watch this space for pictures!

Cool on the Chinese Wendy(see that was easy) :cool:

Wendy me
07-31-2005, 05:07 PM
now we are going out for icecream .....in shorts.........

Tristen Cox
07-31-2005, 05:10 PM
Ice cream over Chinese? Uh oh I hope you got a strong stomach :p

Wendy me
07-31-2005, 05:12 PM
yes ....me ,my wife and the dog....family trip........want to come with????

Tristen Cox
07-31-2005, 05:13 PM
The dog?? he didn't shave his legs too did he?:D:D:D:D

Wendy me
07-31-2005, 05:15 PM
no silly he just likes icecream......

Ariel
07-31-2005, 07:38 PM
The dog?? he didn't shave his legs too did he?:D:D:D:D

Tristen, you are bad, but thanks a lot. Been feeling a little down, and I just couldn't stop laughing. I needed that.

Wendy, sounds like you are doing ok, please continue to keep us informed. I do so enjoy reading posts like this one.

Hugs,
Ariel

kellypm
08-01-2005, 07:36 AM
hi wendy

i felt i had to post to your message as your agreement with your so is very similar to the one me and julia have , i don't mind at all her shaving her legs in the winter and she does quite often.

However in the summer we have a rule that she won't do that not because im fussed about what other people think just in that it makes me feel more comfortable most of the time, i don't mind julia visitng and im getting more and more comfortable with her but from a gg perspective, if we are still finding our way to be completely comfortable with everything then its one step at at time and it can be that if you shave your legs its like your saying hello hello wendy here just in case you had forgotten im not saying that is the case but is maybe how it feels sometimes ( don't know if that made any sense at all ) julia shall we say has maybe pushed the rule sometimes but i have got upset and the rule has been reaffirmed

im sure your so will forgive you sounds like she already has just m maybe will those voices to remember the agreement you have together :) :)

Clare
08-01-2005, 10:23 AM
See what you've been missing?

Have you worked out the 'next accident' with the legs and hair removal?

You'll need to exceed your last effort to get away with smooth legs again. Ya know that shaving doesn't leave legs smooth for long don't ya?

You could always say that the local beauty shop was offering half price leg waxing for men as a special promotion and you couldn't resist! How would that go down?

Good luck to ya i reckon!

Christine

Adrianne
08-01-2005, 10:39 AM
Hi Wendy

Most men those days shave there legs, i love mine being shaved and i will never have hairy legs again.

Adrianne.

Wendy me
08-01-2005, 11:56 AM
hi wendy

i felt i had to post to your message as your agreement with your so is very similar to the one me and julia have , i don't mind at all her shaving her legs in the winter and she does quite often.

However in the summer we have a rule that she won't do that not because im fussed about what other people think just in that it makes me feel more comfortable most of the time, i don't mind julia visitng and im getting more and more comfortable with her but from a gg perspective, if we are still finding our way to be completely comfortable with everything then its one step at at time and it can be that if you shave your legs its like your saying hello hello wendy here just in case you had forgotten im not saying that is the case but is maybe how it feels sometimes ( don't know if that made any sense at all ) julia shall we say has maybe pushed the rule sometimes but i have got upset and the rule has been reaffirmed

im sure your so will forgive you sounds like she already has just m maybe will those voices to remember the agreement you have together :) :)

see i was trimming my leg hair but yes i broke the deal ..and yes it's like hello wendy...see we are getting better at her accepting my little "hobby" i want it all yes thats true to have her accepting and supportive ...i could go likeup yours and do everything i want but it would be a lot better to get her on my side (are there realy sides) well i knew i messed up our deal , and it just happened is not the answer ....i should not have done it i know she is being ok with it but it upsets her for my leggs to be shaved as mutch as it upsetts me to have hairy legs....i try to be aware of her feelings but hey i am almost human ......perhaps someday we can get this all sorted out....tell the i try.....