PDA

View Full Version : what would you wear?

bridget jones
12-15-2009, 02:40 AM
If I could I would wear a dress everyday.I just love the way a dress feels be it a long dress or a short skirt.I also love wearing panty hose.I was just wandering if what eavryone else here prefers.

Loni
12-15-2009, 04:00 AM
I would love to have a skirt on at work.....

but driving a truck and unloading frozen foods, not going to happen.

Schatten Lupus
12-15-2009, 04:22 AM
I'd be happy being able to wear anything girly. Not quite a dress or skirt, as my job wouldn't allow for it (dress code and functionality), but just a pair of womens jeans and shirt would do nice.

TonyaV
12-15-2009, 04:25 AM
If I could wear a dress everyday, I would.

MissKara
12-15-2009, 05:49 AM
I'd love to wear my wig, pink/purple lipstick, a nice long skirt and a purple/pink top (not too low cut) :daydreaming:

That is what I dream about :)

Lots of Love,
Miss Kara

erickka
12-15-2009, 06:51 AM
Anything soft and girly. I especially like fuzzy sweaters and maxi skirts in the winter. Oh, and can't forget the boots!

linnea
12-15-2009, 06:57 AM
Anything girly, but especially dresses (which I love), skirts and sweaters, skirts and blouses, shorts and halter-tops in summer weather.

Frédérique
12-15-2009, 06:59 AM
If I could I would wear a dress everyday.I just love the way a dress feels be it a long dress or a short skirt.

Oh, I’d like to wear a skirt every day, but a dress would also be wonderful. I find dresses to be a little too “dressy” for my normal routine (working in my studio), but I wouldn’t mind getting used to it! I’m usually changing my outfits constantly, depending on the situation or the temperature, so skirts fit the bill nicely. Dresses require a little more understructure to look and feel their best, and when I put them on they feel so good I feel like doing nothing else…:battingeyelashes:

Cary
12-15-2009, 07:19 AM
Anything femme would be nice. I work in an office, so no jeans execpt for Fridays.

renee k
12-15-2009, 08:24 AM
I agree with EveMarie, business attire is my favorite. I love skirt suits, pencil skirts parred with a nice top, and of course heels. After the business look, cocktail dresses are favorites of mine too.

Renee

StaceyJane
12-15-2009, 08:44 AM
I would love to wear skirt with hose and heels to work.

ginat
12-15-2009, 10:44 AM
I'm sitting at work wearing a cream sweater over my favorite baby blue bra, denim skirt, black thigh-his and ankle high boots, topped off with my blond wig and gold earrings. There are some benefits to working alone and dealing over the phone.

Alas, it must all come off before I go home at the end of the day.

Nicole Erin
12-15-2009, 11:05 AM
I like how skirts show off my legs but it tends to draw a lot of attention that I don't need. My legs are nice and sexy, in good shape.

Mostly I just wear jeans, slacks, or shorts. I will wear pretty much any top that looks good.
Shoes? Try to match those with the outfit. I LOVE high heel sandals but of course weather permitting.

Pantyhose? Hell yeah!

Sarah Doepner
12-15-2009, 12:02 PM
Every day? I couldn't tell you that I would wear one type of clothing everyday. It would depend on the demands of the day, weather, activities, who I was going to be with etc. I'd love the option of wearing girl stuff whenever I wanted and if I could, I wouldn't be satisfied with just dresses or skirts and tops. I'd want the whole pallet of options and colors to choose from.

I'd like the opportunity to wear jeans, hiking boots, a tee and a wool shirt out in the cold today. It wouldn't make sense otherwise.

TabbyJames
12-15-2009, 12:21 PM
I am along the same lines as Eve Marie and Renee, I love classy buisness wear and cocktail dresses, and of course one needs the thigh highs and garters.

Jennifer in CO
12-15-2009, 12:33 PM
with the type of work I do, slacks are pretty much a requirement although I have worn a skirt several times when I could. I wear womens slacks exclusively, and on a rare occasion I get to wear jeans (also womens). Since I wear slacks, probably 99% of my tops are also womens. So I get to cross dress every day and present as a male - its more fun that way...

Jenn

Sally24
12-15-2009, 06:53 PM
What I feel the most comfortable in is a nice medium length to short dress. I love the way it moves and it is definitely one of the most feminine pieces of clothing! With a nice set of medium heels and thigh highs I feel very exposed, but still very nice.

For practical purposes I would wear nice fitting slacks or a pencil skirt to work if I was full time. I like how both shape and frame the "rear view" and they are very comfortable.

sherri52
12-15-2009, 08:12 PM
I would wear a dress high heels and earings that dangle to my shoulders.

Wallflower
12-15-2009, 08:57 PM
Yes, a skirt would be wonderful and most of the posts reflect that, but I would like to have that hugged feeling that a corset provides. I also like that the corset provides a constant reminder of what I am wearing. So the next question is why don't I, it is an undergarment after all. Well I work in Medicine and wear scrubs everyday and the lines would show through.

Alice B
12-15-2009, 09:40 PM
To be dressed as Alice. Pants, skirt, dress. What ever as long as I could dress to meet my mood at the time.

Stephenie S
12-15-2009, 09:45 PM
My clothes.

AmandaM
12-15-2009, 09:46 PM
I would love to dress like the women in my office. We could compare clothes, go shopping, give each other tips. Just like I see them do with each other. I want to be included! Sign.

NylonMan
12-15-2009, 09:52 PM
I would love to be able to wear a dress or skirt everyday. Just love the feeling of the nylons against my skin and the skirt or dress brushing up against them.

laura_09
12-15-2009, 09:59 PM
I am in the same camp as Eve Marie, Renee and Tabby - classy business attire all the way. Skirt, blouse, jacket. But.... - the skirt should be of a perfect length, such that the keenest of observers may get the briefest of glimpses of thigh/stocking/garter interface when I'm getting in or out of the car. :o

laura_09
12-15-2009, 10:00 PM
I would love to be able to wear a dress or skirt everyday. Just love the feeling of the nylons against my skin and the skirt or dress brushing up against them.

Isn't that the truth!

t-girlxsophie
12-15-2009, 10:10 PM
Before i got married,i would wear a dress or skirt,every time i dressed,but since tying the knot i have began to wear,trousers,jeans and even just t-shirt and girls tracksuit bottoms.But thats only on the odd occasion,when am lazy.But still cant beat feeling and look of nice skirt or dress,along with tights or stockings,for me T-girl heaven.:daydreaming:

tinalynn
12-15-2009, 10:36 PM
I nice skirt, just above the knees, with a sweater is what I like. A dress, though... When I could make a dress look good I absolutely loved them. Alas, I need to have this baby already...

Maybe I should try maternity clothes? :)

Rianna Humble
12-16-2009, 12:43 AM

:yt: :iagree:

tamela bell
12-16-2009, 12:53 AM
panty hose

Danielle76
12-16-2009, 02:11 AM
I'd love to try wearing a dress, a bit above the knees, and a bustier with garters and thigh high stockings underneath. Yeah...I'd like that.

Karen__Starr
12-16-2009, 07:22 AM
I have become more into skinny jeans recently and that is my attire but would wear skirts and dresses from time to time. In my younger days I was all skirts and sometimes jeans, funny how things turn around.

kymmieLorain
12-16-2009, 07:35 AM
skirts, dresses, and heels. Luckily my work has a transgender clause in their dress code.

Kymmie