PDA

View Full Version : what do you think?

samantha78
08-03-2004, 08:44 AM
I am into a lot of things! such as velvet,leather.satin.lace,etc.... but am really wondering that me being so oddly fashion minded, that i might not reallt fit in. what i mean I would like to make a lot of new friends here but am afraid that in time that they will cast me aside! how do I get over my crossdressing fears? HELP!!!!!

Jennifer_Ph
08-03-2004, 08:46 AM
One step at a time, Samantha. My experience in this forum is that nobody here is out to judge others. We freely exchange ideas and people either take them or leave them. Your opinions are as valuable here as anyone elses. You're amongst friends here, you have nothing to fear from us. As far as I know none of us bite. ;) So share your fashion ideas - or any ideas, if we like 'em we'll tell ya. I am sure that they are not as 'out there' as you think they are.

samantha78
08-03-2004, 08:56 AM
I just hope that I can make friends here also! It's hard to do that in life and hope that everyone will accept you. but I get this feeling of relived stress when I come home and dress-up in my favorit outfit!

Jennifer_Ph
08-03-2004, 09:05 AM
Relaxation is one of the main reasons I dress. It takes all the stress away. I think it's because for that moment in time I am someone else. And womens clothing is free. And it's sexy. And it's fun. And it's taboo. It's all kinds of things. All kinds of things that mens clothing can never be. Mens clothing is expressionless.

You will make friends here. Consider me your friend. Don't stress about being a crossdresser, embrace it. You may not realize it, but you are lucky to be one in some ways. There are men out there who will never know how wonderful the breeze feels on a skirt or in your hair. Enjoy it, Samantha, don't over think it. Just do it. Mostly, just be what makes you happy. Good luck!

samantha78
08-03-2004, 09:15 AM
thanks for the support, But I'm also afraid to ask questions for me the feeling of release is unbeliveable! butfrom time to time look flr things and can't find them! would it be a good idea to ask other members?

Marda
08-03-2004, 04:21 PM
Hi Samantha

Am I sensing *anxiety* in your voice ???

Do *You* *Love* *Yourself* ... if *not*, "why won't you?"

Have you been to the park recently to *Hear the birdeez chirping?* ... *They Love You* !!!

We here *Love You* ... else we wouldn't take the time to listen to you and *Reach Back To You* :-)

One of the *D%^&* problems theze daze is everybody'z in a *BIG F&*^%$# Hurry* ... I don't mean *You* Dear ... I mean everybody in the outside world who sez garbage like they're "so busy" and they "don't have enough time"

*Take Your Sweet Time* ... GGs get several *Years* *Out* *Learning* *How 2 B Girlz*

If you're *not out*, do you enjoy the pleasure of walking to the grocery store and back in "stealth" mode ... wearing nice undies inside your drabs ???

Just a few thoughtz ...

Love / Marda

Steffie-Lee
08-03-2004, 06:21 PM
You are not alone, and although I am new to this site, I have been crossdressing for many years. Your tastes sound a lot like mine so the first thing that you have to ask yourself as you prepare to go out is what you want to look like? Do you want to stand out in a crowd or do you want to blend in. I pefer to blend in, and have developed over the years, what I call "The Steffie Look". "The Steffie Look" is what a woman your age would wear to work at the office, a conservative dress or perhaps a blouse and skirt or suit, with mid heels, and a long haired wig in the color that suits the moment. I have several in blonde as well in reds and browns. Under this outfit I wear satin & lace, bra, slip & panties with thigh top shear stockings, with elastic tops or perhaps a garter belt depends on the mood I'm in. All in weights and colors that would fit the weather. This time of year, (summer in NY with temps in the 80's) a light cotton dress & white sling back shoes, in the winter, darker colors, with black patten shoes and perhaps a wool coat. This would go well with your taste for velvet & lace, especially on a winter's evening. On a dinner date for example. The **** look goes only in gay bars where the TV's hang out, if you are into that scene, that's OK... But if you want to pass in public places try it my way. The only people you encounter that stare, should be straight men who are sometimes with their wife & kids. I like full skirts that will blow around a bit. Go up or down a flight of stairs, see how many men will turn their heads to look at you. same if you sit in public, keep your knees together, now cross your legs, mmmmm those guys aren't looking at you because you don't pass, they are looking at a gorgeous girl on a break from work & fantasying what it would be like to get into her panties. That is the real turn on for me, then pick up a guy and seduce him, I have, did the "Monica Thing" with him in my car, and he never even guessed that I was a CD.... :) :)

Marda
08-03-2004, 11:36 PM
Hi Samantha

I'm almost sure I'm not telling you anything you don't already know ... but the thing about seducing guys who never guessed you weren't a GG ...

depending on the guy, maybe he does, or maybe he doesn't like the idea of disclosure ...

depending on the guy ... nondisclosure *could* be the perfect way of moving to the front of the line at your local SRS Clinic ...

I guess it all depends on which side of the track your train rolls

Hs / Marda

Amelie
08-04-2004, 02:56 AM
There was a girl in my neighborhood who used to fool the guys into thinking she was a GG. Now she is pushing up the daisies, one night she brought home a guy she met a bar, took him home, he found out and shot her. It is DANGEROUS! to mess like that, don't go there. I don't think your oddly fashioned, velvet and lace are some of my fabrics I wear. As far as going out it depends wear you go,the trashy look is probably no good for mall shopping people will stare, but go to a dance club dressed like Tootsie and people will stare there.It all depends where you go. You will get "cast aside" from people.There will always be people who will like you or not. CDs are just like the "straight?" world you have many different types. But from what I see at this site you should have no problems eveyone seems nice. If you find a bad apple screw-em, your dressing for yourself and not for them.

The man who follows the crowd will usually get no further than the crowd

samantha78
08-04-2004, 10:18 AM
I just want to say thanks to all who have replied and who will reply at this point my confidencence is shooting through the roof and have made a tennative date with my self to actually go out into public and go shopping dressed!
THANKS A MILLION EVERYONE!