PDA

View Full Version : find me a movie

stacy-marie hanna
12-15-2009, 05:07 PM
i know the title ofthe thread sounds weird but thats what i need you to do for me.
at my work on friday were having a movie themed dress up day and i need to find a movie that has a maid in it so i can wear my maids outfit(the only movie i could think of with a maid was uniform ****s 3).
my other idea is go as a schoolgirl as the 2nd st trinians movie is out this week(ok,i know there were 4 in the 50's before the remakes)only problem with that is my schoolgirl outfit is very short and id have to wear jeans or leggings under it.
so can anyone help me?

stacy-marie

2B Natasha
12-15-2009, 05:16 PM
Ally sheedy - maid to order 1987ish

aggi123
12-15-2009, 05:35 PM
i can think of at least two. Uniform ****s, and Uniform ****s 2 =P

Is there a maid uniform in Maid in Manhatten?

Kathi Lake
12-15-2009, 05:38 PM
How about the movie Clue, with Martin Mull from the 80's. The maid in there was really pretty stacked! Plus, with all of the other characters in their costumes, everyone is sure to have fun!

Kathi

az_azeel
12-15-2009, 05:51 PM
Maid in Manhattan..

Fab Karen
12-15-2009, 05:54 PM
Maid in Manhattan..

Yep. kinda the hotel-workers version of "Pretty Woman."

SuzanneBender
12-15-2009, 06:02 PM
How about the movie Clue, with Martin Mull from the 80's. The maid in there was really pretty stacked! Plus, with all of the other characters in their costumes, everyone is sure to have fun!

Kathi

Great minds think alike. As I was reading Stacy's post that was the first movie that came to mind. There was also a maid in Rocky Horror. Oh the possiblities with that one!

Larissa Philips
12-15-2009, 06:19 PM

Kathi

OMG! Thats the first one I though of too! HA!

A runner up is: Rocky Horror Picture Show (Magenta!)

Kathi Lake
12-15-2009, 06:42 PM
Both of the movies (Clue, RHPS) Larissa, Suzanne and I mentioned have someone in common. Who is it?

:)

Kathi

Sooty
12-15-2009, 06:45 PM
Considering I looked who the maid was in imdb, I'll not answer cos it was there on my screen.

jenniferishappy
12-15-2009, 06:51 PM
mrs doubtfire?

stacy-marie hanna
12-15-2009, 06:55 PM
thankyou everyone for your sugestions,im now thinking omg! how could i have forgoten about the maid in rocky horror ive actually been in a preformance of r.h.p.s when i was in college(i was eddie) and i love the song sweet transvestite(look on youtube for a band called spit like this, their version i adore it)
thanks everyone
kisses

stacy-marie

Kathi Lake
12-15-2009, 07:06 PM
Bzzzzzzzzzzzzzt! Time's up!

Tim Curry played both the butler in Clue and Dr. Frank-n-Furter in RHPS.

Kathi

AlisonRenee
12-16-2009, 12:09 AM
Going as one of the Monty Python "Pepperpots" would be so easy, if you're a fan. I'm so going to do that next time I have an excuse, I mean a party to attend in costume.

http://www.geocities.co.jp/Hollywood-Studio/5058/python/p_pepperpot.jpg

AmandaM
12-16-2009, 12:20 AM
Clue! Hubba-hubba.

stacy-marie hanna
12-16-2009, 06:37 AM
Going as one of the Monty Python "Pepperpots" would be so easy, if you're a fan. I'm so going to do that next time I have an excuse, I mean a party to attend in costume.

http://www.geocities.co.jp/Hollywood-Studio/5058/python/p_pepperpot.jpg

omg again how could i forget pepperpots i love monty python ive even put the 'nudge nudge, wink wink, know what i mean' line into 2 posts this week i have everything python all seasons of flying circus,the movies,and the live shows as well as 9 best of dvds.

thanks everyone i thinki can safely wear my maid outfit now(gonna pass it off as rocky horror,did someone say the maid was called magenta?)

kisses

stacy-marie

Paula_56
12-16-2009, 08:01 AM
Maid in Manhatan with Jen Lopez

Maid to order 1987

check the IMDB search under Maid

StaceyJane
12-16-2009, 09:31 AM
Bzzzzzzzzzzzzzt! Time's up!

Tim Curry played both the butler in Clue and Dr. Frank-n-Furter in RHPS.

Kathi

Ahhhhhh!!!!!!!
I knew the answer! I don't even want to know what wonderful prize I should have won.

Karren H
12-16-2009, 09:55 AM
A Shot in the dark.... The first Pink Panther movie I'm pretty sure Elki Summers was a french maid and wore the outfit....

DonnaT
12-16-2009, 02:50 PM
There was also the movie "The Toy" in which Richard Pryor was dressed as a maid.

Kathi Lake
12-16-2009, 03:40 PM
Ahhhhhh!!!!!!!
I knew the answer! I don't even want to know what wonderful prize I should have won.Well, it was going to be cash and/or prizes (mostly and/or prizes).

Better luck next time on Transgender Trivia! Good night, everybody!

Kathi

Princess Chantal
12-16-2009, 03:41 PM
American Pie's "American Wedding" where Amanda Swisten plays the Swedish Maid Fraulien Brandi.

StaceyJane
12-16-2009, 03:53 PM
A Shot in the dark.... The first Pink Panther movie I'm pretty sure Elki Summers was a french maid and wore the outfit....

A Shot in the Dark was the second Pink Panther Movie.
It also featured a scene in a nudist colony if that gives you any ideas on how to dress.

AmberLynn
12-16-2009, 11:51 PM
There was also the movie "The Toy" in which Richard Pryor was dressed as a maid.

that is exzactly what i was thinking when i read a french maid out fit in a movie. that was a great movie :love:

ErikaLeigh
12-17-2009, 01:30 AM
Dont forget Crocodile Dundee, there was the scene when he was in that bath tub and the maid walks in " a towel for you senor mick?" Then linda koslisky takes the towel from the maid and says the same line. :D