PDA

View Full Version : Does anyone but me Dream about being dressed?

sherryleigh
12-15-2009, 08:04 PM
I have dreams about being dressed in public. Sometimes it's cool and others I'm being ridiculed. I've had dreams about going to work and trying to explain my different clothes, as a construction worker a bra can be hard to explain! Maybe it's just me, kinda hoping to be accepted, or maybe not, what does anyone here think about my dreams?

Angelofsomekind
12-15-2009, 08:14 PM
I never really had any, but then for a week straight it seemed like I had one every night. I haven't rememberd any in a while though.

TabbyJames
12-15-2009, 08:26 PM
Not really, but sometimes right when I wake up, I think to myself; "God I would love to wear that little black dress today". Then I get into my man clothes and go forward with the day as husband and daddy and simply think; "I should have put on that little black dress today".

sherri52
12-15-2009, 08:27 PM
Sounds like you want to out youself. Your time will come when your ready.

DiannaRose
12-15-2009, 08:36 PM
I dream of it regularly (though I always enjoy the dreams and wish I'd have more) :) ...usually I'm with my wife, and she doesn't always like it but she accepts it and doesn't say anything about it.

If only life could reflect our dreams... <sigh>

Jackie_Thomas
12-15-2009, 08:57 PM
I have dreams of being dressed but they mainly come when I wear something fem to bed.

Alice B
12-15-2009, 09:41 PM
All the time.

t-girlxsophie
12-15-2009, 10:55 PM
Did have many dreams of being dressed,but that was during my first marriage,where my dressing wasn't tolerated at all,Now in my second marriage,am living out my dream,:thumbsup:

Rachel05
12-16-2009, 03:38 AM
I do dream of being out dressed in public and it is one of my things that I want to achieve for next year, I guess the nice thing for me is that when I do dream of being dressed, they are always nice dreams

Amanda Styles
12-16-2009, 09:53 AM
I had dreams last night, with me in public wearing a bra with forms which were clearly visible, can't remember if there were other clothes envolved. Dreams are funny that way.
I was around people I knew (at least in the dream) and none ever said anything.

Joy3
12-16-2009, 10:05 AM
I dream of Joy nearly every night. Nearly always about going out doing the typical girl things. Some dreams are truly r-rated however!

Joy

Karren H
12-16-2009, 10:09 AM
All mine stopped about 5 years ago.... When I started going out enfemme... Why dream when reality is so much more enjoyable!!

Jenny Beth
12-16-2009, 10:39 AM
Many many years ago and before I dressed fully I often had dreams of being dressed in front of friends and family. Oddly in those dreams no one seemed to notice. I don't have very many dreams like that these days but one recuuring dream (once or twice a year) I have is being in a nice dress and heels and for some reason I try to hide my bust by holding things in front of me. :strugglin I have no idea as to the significance of that but I'd sure like to know where I got those pretty dresses. :D

KateW
12-16-2009, 10:50 AM
When I was a kid, dressing used to be the last thing I'd think of before I went to sleep. It was the only thing that used to relax me. I have periodly had dreams about it my entire life, though I must say that since I've had the freedom to dress whenever I want at home, the dreams are less frequent.

Crissy Kay
12-16-2009, 11:43 AM
That would be a nice change for me. Just last night I was dreaming of Godzilla, and T-Rexes roaming around!!!

Frédérique
12-17-2009, 01:48 AM
I have dreams about being dressed in public. Sometimes it's cool and others I'm being ridiculed. I've had dreams about going to work and trying to explain my different clothes, as a construction worker a bra can be hard to explain! Maybe it's just me, kinda hoping to be accepted, or maybe not, what does anyone here think about my dreams?

I often dream about being dressed in public, then wondering how I got there! The rest of the dream is usually about extricating myself from this situation, but sometimes I just calm down and enjoy the dream – it’s not a “lucid” dream by any means, but, somehow, I adapt to the situation and enjoy the circumstances. So, I agree with your theory that we are subconsciously hoping to be accepted in one way or another, since this idea must pass through our minds on a daily basis. Being on this forum only increases pleasant thought about acceptance…:)

jessica19cd
12-17-2009, 02:01 AM
I have daydreams about being dressed up and going out. Even after i've already done it.

marny
12-17-2009, 02:38 AM
Why dream when can just do it? I'm dressed 90 % of the time out and 99% in. Starting to wonder why I bother with the drab. I thnk all of my friends have already figured me out.

Amanda Styles
12-17-2009, 02:50 AM
All mine stopped about 5 years ago.... When I started going out enfemme... Why dream when reality is so much more enjoyable!!

I would like to have the confidence that you have, and go out enfemme, I'm sure it would be fun, but I still like my dreams,
I just hate waking up from them sometimes.

Sandi J
12-17-2009, 07:38 AM
I have dreams of getting caught sometimes. I can dress all the time at home, but am not confident enough to go out. My wife trys to get me to dress and go out every Halloween, but I'm too chicken.

Jaclyn NM
12-17-2009, 04:15 PM
I dream about being fully dressed every night, and it's always wonderful.

marlene4
12-24-2009, 12:15 AM
When I was in college, I used to have a keg party 2 or 3 times a year and invite all of my friends over.

Several years later, I had a strong recurring dream that I had gone to one of these parties in a wig, sweater, mini-skirt, stockings and heels.

The dream was so vivid that I felt it had actually happened. I'm pretty sure that it didn't....

MissAmy
12-24-2009, 12:18 AM
Never had those, but I had dreams about finally going into a lingerie department or store and getting caught.

Now that I have done that stuff those dreams never happen.

christinek
12-24-2009, 12:41 AM
I have had nice and odd dreams of crossdressing, I have had dreams I WAS femail too and realized it in the dream like WOW this is weird/cool as hell. :heehee:

The ones I remember are my favorite :tongueout

Janet Bern
12-24-2009, 10:32 AM
I have dreams about being dressed in womans clothes. Funny part is that I am always partially dressed as female and partially as male. Like wearing a bra and breastforms and missing a wig. Real goofy things. Yep I have them.
Janet

Samantha43
12-24-2009, 10:40 AM
I've had some dreams about crossdressing too. Some are pleasant and others are just weird.

Kate Simmons
12-24-2009, 10:53 AM
When I do there is always some kind of adventure involved. I slept en femme for the first time in a while last night and had two pretty intense dreams en femme. In the one people I didn't know were invading my home. When they came to my room in the basement, my room had sort of become a tent and I could see them through the door. I was waiting for them to break in and I would wallop them.

In the other one, I was napping in my car waiting for a store to be open and was going shopping en femme. People talking woke me up and I was surprised to see a bunch of people I didn't know sitting in my car babbling away. I told them to get the hell out but they wouldn't listen so I pulled out a revolver. One on them said:"Well look at her, little miss tough girl" and they still wouldn't leave. I put the car in reverse and backed down a ramp but the engine cut out and I couldn't start it and it continued down the ramp in reverse. They were scared shitless and all jumped out. My car settled at the bottom of a hill with nary a scratch. At least I had gotten rid of those free loaders. I then proceeded to go shopping.:heehee:

Daniela76
12-24-2009, 11:39 AM
I must dream, but rarely remember them. I sleep really hard though. People always ask me about thunderstorms during the night & I never wake up & hear them.

I must be having some dreams lately because I've been sleeping en femme & keep waking up a wee bit "hot & bothered"!

Danielle76
12-24-2009, 01:48 PM
I've had dreams where I'm dressed up, but usually I'm only in lingerie and in public and I'm terrified of getting caught...

Prissy Linda
12-24-2009, 03:52 PM
I have dreams about being out dressed, running into people I know from work or friends. I wonder if it's because I want them to know I dress like a woman?

Miranda09
12-24-2009, 04:17 PM
I've only recently had a few dreams about CDing. Can't remember them too well, but they were kinda....unusual? :)

Jess81CD
12-24-2009, 04:25 PM
Much like anything in my life i dream about alsorts of things. As far as dressing goes sometimes it can be about just being dressed or other times i'll actually dream i am a woman.

The psychology student in me can reel off a whole list of theories about it :)

CamilleLeon
12-24-2009, 10:36 PM
I have them pretty frequently...maybe once or twice a week. They usually involve going out in a skirt or dress

bridget jones
12-24-2009, 10:52 PM
I have gone out enfemme and I have dreamed about it a lot.I think I'm a girl in denial.I just can't come out to everyone just yet,it's really a burden on me I believe.

aprilgirl
12-24-2009, 10:56 PM
Over the years I have occassionally dreamt that I was in some crossdressing situation. The dreams typically revolved around family members where my appearance was met with indifference. The one common thread was that my hair was long, with me brushing it out before a mirror. Wishful thinking with my chronic male pattern baldness :)

Crossjoerg
12-25-2009, 04:51 AM
When I am sleeping dressed with a bra and silicon boobs and a panty girdle, I may be sure to have nice dreams

pinkheather
12-27-2009, 03:36 AM
I've never really had any crossdressing dreams until a few weeks ago . . .

I'm a big guy. Like linebacker big. In my dream, I'm at some public place, mall / airport / concert / somewhere, and I'm myself, typical big guy. BUT I'm wearing tight, ripped faded capri jeans and a black t-shirt with short poofy sleeves and a wide open neck. A girls t-shirt, it's flimsy and too small. Just then I notice my ex-girlfriend walking toward me and I notice that I'm wearing a big white bra, like the kind you see at WalMart, huge, shiny and kind of padded. You can see the outline under my shirt, straps and underwires are poking out and the cups are big so their poking out under this t-shirt. I'm tugging at my sleeves and the neck doing everything I can to hide my bra.

That's it. End of dream. It was so lifelike and vivid, it kind of freaked me out.

Deeanne
12-27-2009, 03:46 AM
always dreaming of going out day and night, im jus to shy for my own good:o

Lisia
12-27-2009, 03:52 AM
I have dreams of being dressed but they mainly come when I wear something fem to bed.

That is EXACTLY what I was going to say! ;)

paulaluvssz8
12-27-2009, 09:20 AM
I have this dream often. That I'm underdressed, and I forget that I am due to being so comfortable in my bra and panties.... That I'm getting phyiscal with my wife. She begins to undress me and discovers my things. Well the dream has went both ways. 1. She continues to undress me and leaves the bra and panties and we have a great time. 2. She sees my things and pushes me out of her life. And the next thing I see in my dream is dressing en femme as much as I want.....

Oh well....

Molly17
12-27-2009, 12:08 PM
I've often dreamed that my family have found out about my CDing, and it's nice. In my dreams, they're supportive, but how can I know that applies in real life too?

Cathytg
12-27-2009, 08:01 PM
I am aware of very dreaming about anything and, therefore, my CD dreams are quite rare. I have not had a CD dream in many years.

Each CD dream that I have had set me in a public situation fully dressed. Each time I either was about to be clocked or I was about the blow my cover. Each time I woke up before there was any public reaction. Oddly, every time I had a CD dream it was exactely like this.

Bailey_in_Mansfield
12-27-2009, 11:52 PM
My dreams have been more along the lines of dreaming I was an actual female, not a crossdresser. Sometimes I have had a rare dream though about being able to get my hands on the panties of some girl I like. (I think one night I ended up with Anne Hathaway's panties! Woo! LOL)

Amanda Styles
12-28-2009, 02:25 AM
I can't say that I remember dreaming of being female but I don't remember my dreams always. I would hate to wake up from that one.
Most of mine are like Janet described. Partially dressed and usually trying to hide the fact or have to explain (like in what I remember from last nights dream) why I had toenail polish on to the other people in my dream.
I suppose someone might say those dreams come from a subconscious mind trying to work out the problems the conscious one lives with.
Dreams are funny things.

Bailey_in_Mansfield
12-28-2009, 09:30 AM
Oh yeah, one other thing I forgot to mention, the females I've dreamt of being are usually video game characters! :D Like Samus from Metroid, Marle from Chrono Trigger, Zelda from Legend of Zelda, Rikku from Final Fantasy X, and Ms. Liberty from City Of Heroes. :D

brittdoll
12-28-2009, 11:29 AM
I have them but not enough for me. I'm lucky to get one or two every other week. It is fun to try and remember just what happened in the dream and how I was put in that situation.

CdDeanna
12-28-2009, 11:56 AM
Did have many dreams of being dressed,but that was during my first marriage,where my dressing wasn't tolerated at all,Now in my second marriage,am living out my dream,:thumbsup:

I am the same way. I always dreamed of CDing with my first marriage and before I came out to my wife. Now that I sleep in fem I have not had any CDing dreams. Although, now my head races about when I can dress and what to wear when I lay down before I go to sleep.

livinggingerly
12-28-2009, 05:44 PM
Does anyone dream about NOT being dressed? I guess that would be a nightmare.

Susana_93
12-28-2009, 07:23 PM
Well, I have had a lot of dreams about me crossdressing. And I mean *a lot*; also I usually dream about me buying tights and dresses.
btw sometimes I dream being absolutely naked in a store or in a classroom :dontknow:

crusadergirl
12-28-2009, 07:58 PM
yeah i have dreams of me dressed but not very much

Alice Green
12-29-2009, 09:58 PM
It is funny that someone posted this because i've never had a dream about crossdressing, until just the other night, and i really can't say what happened:o

Anna_S
12-30-2009, 04:32 AM
Yes. All the time

MinimmieCD
12-30-2009, 02:23 PM
I dream about it all the time as I cannot wear my fem lingere to bed. Wife knows about my wearing panties and such and has even bought some for me as well as some other lingere. I am just not able to wear to bed anymore as we have daughter who sometimes comes to our bed at night.

TheGirlNextDoor
12-30-2009, 04:35 PM
I have had many dreams where I was all dressed up around my friends and it made me feel really uncomfortable when they would speak to me because I didnt want to respond in my man voice. Oddly enough they never say anything about my clothes. It is just my insecurities that make it an unpleasant experience. Then there are the dreams where I'm alone and I'm in a huge room filled with the most amazing clothes and I get to wear anything I want, but I suppose they all can't be winners.

AllieSummers
12-30-2009, 05:06 PM
You know it is funny because I never dreamed about me being dressed until about 2 years ago when I started wearing full makeup, wig, etc.

Until that point I really think that I had an impulse to dress in feminine things but didn't really understand it. In fact, I was actually trying to stop it.

Once I started fully dressing and actually transforming into a woman I then began to try to understand and accept my true self. When that happened I started having more and more dreams where I was a woman in the dream. Now I am a woman in the greater majority of my dreams.

It is quite interesting and I think it says a lot about how we truly view ourselves.

Kisses,

Allie

Mercedes
12-31-2009, 01:01 AM
I have had several dreams where I am dressed or involved in crossdressing in one way or another be it shopping or getting makeup. They are almost always positive in that I feel very happy when I wake up.

Now I hope I have one tonight.

Mercedes XOXOXO

MaryAnn40c
12-31-2009, 10:57 PM
Tough to dream about being out in public when I've been there done that lots!!!|! The first time is ahhh bad but it does get easy after that!