PDA

View Full Version : My Femme curiosity strikes again

crissy28
12-15-2009, 10:26 PM
I soo wish i could be a woman fulltime, I got home from work tonight and since my wife is still at work Decided to get all shaved and Dress up for like the 4th or 5th time this week.. it is almost an obsession, i want to wear womens clothes all the time anymore.. I think they are soo much cuter and more comfy then guys clothes anyways..

But i decided tonight to go for Full makeup and go for a drive.. I ended up going to a goodwill , walmart and Belk's , along with getting fuel and something to eat.. It feels soo Amazing to use the womens restrooms and be able to touchup my makeup in the mirror.. I had a few awkward stares but no one really said anything..

Mainly it was teenage girls that giggled or laughed but im too the point i almost dont care anymore, when i go out i try to pass for a teen or 20' something girl as much as i can.. ive come along way in the last 5 yrs and will continue to improve as much as i can..

my wife knows i dress but not how much i dress and how recently , I am trying to break her in easy.. so far she is been amazing about it and really hope she stays that way .. im afraid crissy is here to stay and as much as sometimes i want her out of my body , others i welcome her with open arms..

anyways here are a few shots from tonight... im curious to see what people think ??

StephSissy
12-15-2009, 10:30 PM
Very nice you could have the experience! (Given my occupations, I can not even TRY to do this in the area where I live--although my SO said she'd bring me 'out of town' so I could do it elsewhere). I'm sure you had a good time! All things considered, I'd assume it was quite nerve wracking at the same time...

Acadeca
12-16-2009, 04:02 AM
[FONT=Comic Sans MS][COLOR=magenta]my wife knows i dress but not how much i dress and how recently , I am trying to break her in easy.. so far she is been amazing about it and really hope she stays that way .. im afraid crissy is here to stay

Crissy may be here to stay, but your wife won't be if you keep "surprising" her with more secrets, like that you dress a lot more often than she thinks. How do you think she'll take it once she finds out

Be honest with her and face the consequences. And if you're embarrassed to tell her how often you dress, then maybe you should consider not dressing as often, so that what you told her before will actually be true.

Sandra
12-16-2009, 08:21 AM
If Crissy is here to stay then you really do have to talk to your wife. Don't let her find out by herself that your are dressing more, as it could cause a heck of a lot of problems, also you might like to direct her here, where she can chat with other wives/partners in the FAB forum.

linnea
12-16-2009, 08:53 AM
What fun, Crissy! I think that you're right about women's clothes--cuter, more colorful, more comfortable!
It looks like you had a great time, and you look terrific!

Chari
12-16-2009, 09:24 AM
Great comments from previous posts! Your pics are so cute! IMO, it is best to be more open with your wife about your need to dress more often. Go slow, perhaps honestly asking for her help and advice to be Crissy more often, and she may understand this is something you have to do to be complete. Always be comfortable in who you are, no matter what you are wearing.

jenna_woods
12-16-2009, 09:47 AM
you look very nice, I am glad you are doing so well, and I agree I don't care what anyone else thinks wen I am out and about, its so fun,

Angie G
12-16-2009, 10:19 AM
You have a very cute look Crissy. I know how you feel. I dress 5 days a week and my wife knows I'm Always in panties when not at work. And often wish I could go 24/7 hun. Nut that can never happen.:hugs:
Angie

ReineD
12-17-2009, 01:47 AM
I soo wish i could be a woman fulltime

i want to wear womens clothes all the time anymore.. I think they are soo much cuter and more comfy then guys clothes anyways..

You do look very cute and I'm glad you're enjoying yourself. But I suspect your dressing has less to do with just the clothes and more to do with internally being a woman. Your wife might eventually be OK with your need to dress more often if you still feel you want to be her husband the guy, but she deserves to know the truth if you feel otherwise.

It sounds as if you get more pleasure and a greater sense of self-fulfillment when you dress, so how long will it take until you yearn for your wife to make herself scarce so that you can dress even more? And how empty will you feel if you are not honest with her and the opportunities to dress don't happen as often as you would like? Your wife will feel the disconnect without understanding what is happening.

Best to tell your wife the truth now while you are both young and can either come to a meeting of the minds as to how far to go with the CDing, or each forge new lifestyles that are more compatible with your individual needs.

Amanda Styles
12-17-2009, 03:16 AM
I have to agree with the others here.
You look very cute, and happy in your photos.
Girl's clothes are much nicer, stylish, comfy, and sensual.
I too, find that dressing has become more important to me and have been shopping for Amanda and dressing more often lately.
I have no SO at the present time so I can do what I want.
As a twice divorced crossdresser, I only want to add that honesty is your best policy with your SO, for better or worse. It tends to piss them off when they find out things about you that you have omitted, which is very close to lying.
I do not know how long you have been with your wife and any of the particulars of when and how much you "fessed up" to her about your femine side.
I wish you all the success and happiness in the world with your fem side and with your SO.

Amanda