PDA

View Full Version : First Girlie Christmas

t-girlxsophie
12-15-2009, 11:27 PM
The first Christmas i spent with my,now wife,Was the first time I ever recieved Girlie gifts,After years of longing to recieve presents for my other side,It finally arrived and it was the most wonderful experience.Was amazing experience,pening my Parcels with gidyness of a schoolgirl.
So have any of you had girlie Christmas experiences,and do they make your Christmas more special?

Kerigirl2009
12-16-2009, 12:18 AM
No I have not and I don't think it will happen this year, but what a dream it is. Well unless you count christmas shopping and picking something up for Keri too. But I never wrapped it in pretty christmas paper. :sad:

Elizebeth
12-16-2009, 12:24 AM
I am happy for you. I have always wanted girl gift but I don't think it wil ever come my way.

LisaKarenAZ
12-16-2009, 01:58 AM
No fantastic girly presents under this tree this year.

I'm jealous!!!
:daydreaming:

JenniferZ
12-16-2009, 02:09 AM
My former girlfriend bought me a new pair of heels last year. that was awesome. And she always bought stockings for me.

J

Danielle76
12-16-2009, 02:16 AM
Yeah, definitely NOT getting girlie presents this year. However, I went on an online shopping spree and bought a bunch of gifts for myself. So damn excited. I got 11 different dresses and some knee high black boots to try out soon. One of the dresses I got is a totally sheer nylon dress. Holy crap it's going to look hot wearing that with lingerie and stockings underneath....can't wait!

MissKara
12-16-2009, 03:03 AM
I dream about getting girly presents, but with the current situation at home, I dont think its going to happen.

Lots of Love,
Miss Kara

Tina B.
12-16-2009, 12:51 PM
The first year I received nothing but Girlie gifts from my SO, now that was a Christmas to remember. First it was a Sweater, then a skirt, and then a nightie and robe, each gift more special than the last,and each with a card of love and praise for Tina, I was on cloud 9 for days afterward, and that is when i learned cloud nine is actually PINK!
But the real treat was the following Valentines day, when there was not one thing giving for my male side, and Tina was once again lavishly smothered in gifts. Heart shaped box of Chocolates, Flowers, and a sweet card all for Tina, with a great gift of Skirt and Blouse for the up and coming spring. It's great to have an SO that understands and is willing to pamper that girl inside of me.
I feel like I have lead a charmed life.
Tina

Lyndi
12-16-2009, 01:22 PM
My fiancee gave me presents last week for Lyndi, all wrapped up and in a bag. It's sitting on the coffee table and I am tempted to open it and see what girlie gifts she has given me. She really is superb and is " simply the best "

DiannaRose
12-16-2009, 01:39 PM
So have any of you had girlie Christmas experiences,and do they make your Christmas more special?

I wish! LOL.

My wife is probably never going to be anywhere near that point, so if I want girlie gifts for Christmas, I have to buy them myself.

My ideal Christmas would consist of gift cards in equal parts from Home Depot and Macy's. :)

Come to think of it...I do need some jewelery. Where's that wrapping paper? :)