PDA

View Full Version : Christmas party

Timberley
12-16-2009, 12:48 AM
What a fun weekend, except for being cold. My wife and my work Christmas parties were this weekend. As always, I was sad as she was choosing what to wear. She always looks so beautiful, and I imagine what it would be like to go out wearing something pretty too. Well, she narrowed her choice down to two outfits, then one. She reached into her drawer, and noticed she was out of beige hose, and was going to change outfits. I suggested she try mine, and she agreed. It was kinda funny, but really nice at the same time.
Then, at her party the next night, as she was getting ready, I was trying on some of my tights, (it was kind of cold out). She walked in and asked what I was doing? I mentioned it was cold, and wanted an extra layer under my pants. She took a pair of her black tights from the drawer and said to use them instead.
It was really nice being able to share with her like that. She tolerates my dressing, and says it doesn't bother her when I do, but I can tell she is a little nervous, (probably because I am nervous). So I may wear an item or two, but she has only seen my dressed a couple of times. Afer reading about some others on this forum, I know I am blessed to have her. I guess that's why I asked her to marry me.
Merry Christmas everyone!