PDA

View Full Version : What was the nicest thing a GG said to you while you were dressed?

Sherry-Stephanie
12-16-2009, 03:31 AM
For me it was the first nite out fully dressed at a club...was intoduced to a female couple and one fo them first said to me "oh your going to love being a female" when I told her it was the first time I was out in a club dressed "enfemme"...then later on I stood up to stretch my legs and she said "OMG...look at those legs"....and I said what???...what's wrong with them"? and she said "girls would die to have legs like that"...I was wearing a tight pair of jeans so they showed my up until that moment what had been referred to as "chicken legs"...so with that statement she removed many many years of getting kidded over my "skinny legs" and turned them into something that was "prized" by the "other side". made my day for sure!!!!

So what was yours?????

prene
12-16-2009, 04:12 AM
My GG comment was pretty good.
I always wear and tight lace my corset therefore, I have a pretty curve figure especially since I like large breasts.

Well while I was out at a club a female said to me “I wish I had your legs and figure but those breasts would hurt my back . . . How do you do it?". I said “Thanks and yoga and palliates help my back”

I felt great.

allisonrn06
12-16-2009, 05:15 AM
The last time I was dressed fem for Halloween, a woman at work told me that alot of women would kill to have legs like mine. That was before I gained a lot of weight, but I still think my legs are my best feature as a cd though.

Barbara918
12-16-2009, 07:38 AM
This was nice but also disappointing -- I hypothetically asked an absolutely drop-dead-gorgeous woman "If I asked you out, would my CDing stop you from saying yes?"
She immediately replied "Hell yeah -- you look better than I do!"
:) :sad:

Kate Simmons
12-16-2009, 07:55 AM
No way you are __ years old!:)

DAVIDA
12-16-2009, 08:02 AM
It wasn't much, but it did make my night.
I was coming out of a restaurant and a lady was coming in. She opened the door and said "Let me hold the door for you." :D You could not have slapped the smile from my face!

Desiree2bababe
12-16-2009, 09:43 AM
I used to get alot of compliments on my legs and ability to walk in 5 inch heels from the girls at World of Wigs. Out and about, I'd hear, "love that dress" or "love those heels". I suppose my most memorable was from my wife when she said, "You're so femininine", once while dressed to the nines.

Karren H
12-16-2009, 09:48 AM
All I ever get is "paper or plastic"!! Sigh......

Holly
12-16-2009, 09:50 AM
A lady broke away from a group she was with, walked up to me and whispered in my ear, "I think you are beautiful." Then she scampered back to rejoin her group. As you migjt imagine, it made my day :).

lauraabdl
12-16-2009, 10:05 AM
Well I was in macys the other day just after I had had a pedicure with sparkle rose nail color, I was wearing gold wedges 2" with only a toe strap, I was looking at foundation when the SA asked if she could help? I told her I was looking for a different typr of foundiation than I had been useing. well it was like two girls just talking when she commented on how pretty my shoes and toe nails were, you could have knocked me down with a feather. She knew I was not female just partially dressed up. It was amazing and I have been back to she her several time now and my makeup collection is gourgous, and as well I now know how to use all of the products she has sold me. I know I will never pass but it is very nice to be treated like a lady when shopping.
Love
Laura Lee

Bailey_in_Mansfield
12-16-2009, 10:49 AM
I think the best comments I've gotten have been, when dressed up en fem for Halloween, comments from girls who were jealous of my legs (including one girl who did a cat-call whistle)...and the other being from one of the girls in VS when I've tried on bras... She said "I like that one, that one looks good on you." Which wasn't much, but when you consider how unconventional bras look on men, and considering that I was afraid at the moment that I was freaking her out, it was nice to hear "that looks GOOD on you."

Yeah...

kimmy p
12-16-2009, 12:37 PM
For me it was "My God I can't walk that well in heels"!

Not much, but I will sure take any compliment I can get.

charlie
12-16-2009, 01:13 PM
I have been told repeatedly that I have good legs as well. However, my best night was when I went to a fashion show put on at a local college. A young woman came up to me and was talking about the evening an started asking me about my dress and myself. Out of nowhere she stammered that I had great skin and that I looked.....(stammer, stammer) ....almost passable! She said it like it hurt her to reveal this. It is definitely the best compliment that I've ever gotten!

dutch-anita
12-16-2009, 01:21 PM
when my GF told me she loves me and likes it I dress because that's what makes me me

nigel.jones6
12-16-2009, 02:09 PM
one time i had got out of bed still wear stockings and thong from the night before and my girlfriend just yes wow u look amazing , i lol that made me all warm in side.

PhillyGuy2Girl
12-16-2009, 02:10 PM
I showed a GG friend a picture of myself when I was dressed femme for Halloween and she was like" OMG,P--l, you make such a pretty lady and your legs look great". That made me feel so good.

Felicity

nikkijo
12-16-2009, 02:18 PM
thats because you pass as just another gg to them

Sarah Doepner
12-16-2009, 02:27 PM
It had to be when my wife said "That's all right, I understand. Go ahead and dress whenever you want within the limits we talked about."

SherriePall
12-16-2009, 02:33 PM
This is a tough question to answer because I have received so many compliments since I started going out. LOL!

Anyway, my best one (my only one?) en femme would have to be a lady who told me, after an SA finished a make-over on me, "You look pretty." I mark that down to the SA's ability rather than my own inherent good looks.

My best one while I was drab was another SA commenting to still another SA that "If you didn't know, you wouldn't know" as she was relating how I looked en femme. I guess, in her eyes, that I passed (sorry for using that word).

Tina B.
12-16-2009, 02:54 PM
Mine was a simple, "you look cute in that", from my wife, "that" would be a delicate printed skirt and a Sweater, with 3 inch heels.
Tina

Jason+
12-16-2009, 03:11 PM
For me it's a toss up between two moments.

Two of the neighbors had discussed seeing me dressed and commented to their former neighbor (my landlady) "You knew he does that and you still rented to him?" Her reply: "He pays his rent on time!"

The Halloween before she became my landlady she brought the kids over for trick or treating and after I spoke the shocked look and statement "Holy #@% I though there was some strange woman at your house."

It's always nice to get compliment from the ladies at the checkout counter about having my nails manicured and polished as well!

KarenHiller
12-16-2009, 03:20 PM

As long as it's not over your head :devil:

My best time was when I was at a dance at the Mattachine society, and two women there were asking me to dance. I did the first few times, and when I figured out they thought I was a woman, I told them I wasn't.

The nice part was that they didn't believe me :) I had to threaten to lift up my skirt and prove it before they were willing to accept the real me. I felt so wonderful!

Karen

Brooke Smith
12-16-2009, 03:30 PM
While lamenting the gray that has found it's way into my formerly blonde hair,my sister in law said, "Women will pay big bucks for those highlights". Made my day for sure.:)

Karen7cd
12-16-2009, 03:36 PM
A 21 year old GG said "nice rack" we have been friends ever since!

Bethany_Anne_Fae
12-16-2009, 04:46 PM
Last month, I was finishing up a performance at the Texas Renfest in Houston when a woman came up to me and said.. "You are the perfect example of what a fairy Queen should be and I wish i could look half as good as you in getup like that. Simply amazing".

Made my year to be sure.

*hugs*

Zarabeth

shesgotleggs
12-16-2009, 04:52 PM
A GG came up to me in a Fort Wayne, IN mall a few winters ago when I had on my black Candies knee high boots with 3" heels and she said, "Don't those hurt your feet?" and I said no. She then said, "I wish I could walk that well in heels," and walked away. I lived off that compliment for weeks!

Roxi Loh
12-16-2009, 04:53 PM
My girlfriend and I were walking back into a hotel where she was staying after being out clubbing and there were two female employees at the back entrance smoking. When we approached they said we looked great and where had we been. I told them the clubs that we went to and they said that they wished they had been with us. I realize they were working so being anywhere else would be more fun...but the way they said it was special.

jenacd
12-16-2009, 05:23 PM
This happened about 3 weeks after the my avitar pic.My sister was in a play and was messing around and dressed me for my avitar you see.When my cousin saw it she wanted to do a make over for her class in school.They were going to be graded and it was a contest.Her words were if she can get a guy to look like a real girl then how could she not win.This was before I came out to anybody and she begged me to do it.I told her it was embarssing.then she offered to pay me so I said yes.Well i thought that she was a little crazy but she took so much time to get it right and she not only got an A but she won.I didnt say a word all night until they had to go on stage and tell why they think they should win.So she said to me why dont i tell them why and i said in my male voice cause i am a guy.You could have heard a pin drop not on person except for her and my sister knew i was a guy.I got so many complement that i couldnt believe it. That was 10 years and a lot of outting later i still cant believe that I pass.

Cristi
12-16-2009, 11:17 PM
Well, first I've got to say that my wife says nice things about how I look and what I'm wearing all of the time :) but I'll read your question as "GG you don't know".

I've had two compliments while out. One about something I was buying, from the GG running the register. She held up the blouse I was buying and made some comment along the lines of 'This color will look wonderful on you'.

The second came out of nowhere. I was entering a store and an older woman who was leaving as I as going in looked at me for a moment as we passed paused, gave me a smile and said 'You have wonderful hair!' It was my own hair which I had curled. I was walking on cloud nine the rest of the day.

I do get a lot of comments on my hair, even in drab. It is long, thick and has a slight natural curl.

linnea
12-16-2009, 11:40 PM
Two summers ago when I was staying a motel for several days, I went swimming at the outdoor pool every day.
I had seen a couple who apparently were staying there for several days too, and on the third night I decided to go outside where the guy was sitting (as he had done every night while I was there) and talk to him. I was nervous, but I thought that I would just start a conversation and see where it went.
Well, he was very nice and he and I eventually talked about my crossdressing. Meanwhile his SO (I don't think that they were married) came out and said hello.
She said that she had seen me at the pool everyday, and before my crossdressing came up to her, she said, "You're so beautiful. We should have talked sooner."
Well, whatever her motivation, I just took it as a marvelous compliment.
I left two days later; they apparently stayed longer. I enjoyed talking with them and I saw him at the pool the next day, but we didn't talk though he smiled at me and I smiled back. It was all very nice.
That's my best.
By the way, she was gorgeous and he was pretty nice looking. Both were very pleasant.

Gina_C
12-17-2009, 01:30 AM
I was lining up for a coffee fix and a GG behind me said "Can I say how nice you look today". Wow - never seen her before. After thanking her she asked where I had bought my jacket. I said I had bought it overseas - I couldn't tell her that I had borrowed it from my wife's wardrobe.

SarahLynn
12-17-2009, 07:25 AM
Not from a woman but i thought this funny as 'ell.

Back when I had long hair I would have it permed because otherwise it is straight with no body. It had been a couple of weeks since my last perm and I had just come from the shower in a truckstop in Penn. I was walking in the restruant and a man was following me. I'm fair sure he "knew" he was following a woman. When I turned and sat at the only empty table he quickly sat down in an empty seat across the isle from me. And not the one he left earlier when he went to the restroom, which I know because he got up within a minute or two and sat back down in his origional seat.

He spoke to the waitress who was bringing me a menu and said, "There aught to be a law."

The waitress replied, "Yes, there should."

I think she was complimenting my hair too, so perhaps that complimant was from a woman, even though I was in drab.

SarahLynn

Jennifer Marie P.
12-17-2009, 08:54 AM
When a GG said I have sexy legs with that skirt and complemented on my high heels.

Sarasometimes
12-17-2009, 08:56 AM
The numerous compliments on either my clothes, makeup, hair or nail color selection at the many salons I visit from other clients. The staff comments, othough very nice aren't the same as the unsolicited GG niceties. Some top ones: "Oh, wow I would like the same shade she is getting on her toes on mine." "Where did you get that top?" "It is so cute!" The two best of all was the 70 something year old lady who simply chatted with me as we both waited at a salon. Just small talk but she clearly knew I was a CD but never showed she knew.
The second was when a hairdresser who was doing the GG next to my told me as i was leaving that her client had no idea I was a male until she finally heard me speak. Hey so I need to work on my voice, no shock there, but wow!!

Stephenie S
12-17-2009, 12:28 PM
What was the nicest thing one of my GFs ever said to me?

"If I was a lesbian, I'd be all over you!"

Sherry-Stephanie
12-17-2009, 01:58 PM
Stephanie S said:

"If I was a lesbian, I'd be all over you!"

As I read that I had just taken a sip of coffee and almost sprayed it all out....

Blaire
12-17-2009, 02:14 PM
"Your hair is nicer than mine"

"I can't believe how soft your skin is!"

:). Thx to both!

Tommie Rae
12-17-2009, 03:16 PM
About a year ago I dressed to go out for the evening- skirt, blouse, heels, wig, make-up, etc. Didn't like my effort at make-up so I went to Sephora and the SA who knew me asked if my wife went out with me. I said no, she does not approve of this. The SA said "That's too bad, you are really very pretty." Wow. I am not a very good-looking guy so I was pleasantly surprised to hear that.

Bailey_in_Mansfield
12-17-2009, 03:28 PM
"Your hair is nicer than mine"

Haha, I've gotten that one in drab mode! My hair is a pretty generic guy style, but it's ultra-silky-smooth and if a girl ever touches it with her hand -- whether it's a GF running her hands through it or a girl who's just messing with me -- I always get comments every time on how she wishes her hair felt more like mine, etc. :)

Natasha TG
12-17-2009, 04:15 PM
I have had a few great compliments from GG's while out and about and I have been asked out twice by GG's:heehee:, but I show them my girly marraige ring on my marriage finger and say that I am already married:D

One of the most memorable times was when I went to a night club and was standing in the long ladies line to the washroom. I blurted out (while legs tighly crossed):

"come on girls, this girl has to pee":battingeyelashes:

A GG next to me looked me up and down as I stood there in my LBD and high black stappy pumps and said:

"Oh shut up, you look better than me so you can just stand there and wait" :tongueout

Sandy Banks
12-17-2009, 05:19 PM
Went out as Ashley Simpson a few Halloweens' ago and an attractive young lady told me that I had better looking legs than her. Wow, did that make my day!

Nikki A.
12-17-2009, 05:39 PM
On my first time out in public, a sister in law to one of the "brides" who we feared might not be very accepting saw me coming up to the group and just came out and said how great I looked. It made my day and made me feel a lot more comfortable.

JaytoJillian
12-17-2009, 08:41 PM
"You scare me," said a gorgeous black woman with a French accent. We were at one of my favorite bars in the city. She quickly explained that she was a lesbian and not the least bit attracted to men, but the fact that she was attracted to the femme/homme blend that I was presenting that night was freaking her out. She proceeded to buy my drinks the entire evening and danced the night away--even though she claimed that she didn't really dance much. Nothing happened beyond that, but that was pretty much an awesome night for me.

Jill

leesametz
12-17-2009, 09:16 PM
kind of a repost of sorts...

i wore this out last december (the last time i was dressed in ANYTHING) to go to the local mall to catch a movie. i THINK it was 4 Christmases or something like that. it had Vince Vaughn and my dream girl Reese Witherspoon...

i had some time to kill so i popped into the Payless Shoes. i browsed the ladies 'gigundous' size (okay size 11w) and tried on a pair or two, commenting to one of the clerks on them. as i was getting ready to walk out, a guy said to the sales clerk, "that lady has an awfully low voice, is she a man?" to which the clerk replied, "yes doesnt she look really pretty?" he kind of mumbled in agreement and that was the one and only time ive been complimented in real life on my appearance...

okay, it wasnt said directly too me but i was in earshot and it was pretty nice of the clerk to say "doesnt SHE look pretty vs aluding to the fact i was referred to as "...is she a man?"

what i was wearing...

http://i216.photobucket.com/albums/cc208/leesa_metz/P5030548.jpg

Billie Jean
12-18-2009, 01:51 AM
Your legs look great and that skirt really shows them off. Billie Jean

daviolin
12-18-2009, 11:19 AM
I think the nicest experance I had was this years Halloween party. I went as a 20's flapper. I met a gg there wearing the same coustume as me. we partyed together all night as girl friends. She told me I was the prettest girl at the party. we shared make-up together and intimente storys with each other. She even went to the lady's room with me so I wouldn't be embarressed. She was a true girl friend.flickr.com/photos/daviolin

carhill2mn
12-18-2009, 05:45 PM
Probably when my GW friend said that I could go anywhere with her as she was confident that I would have no problems in being accepted as a lady.

Toni_Lynn
12-18-2009, 05:47 PM
Pretty darn easy to answer. The GG: my wife. What she said: I love you!

Huggles

Toni-Lynn

Karen_Ski
12-18-2009, 05:54 PM
To me the greatest thing a GG ever said to me came from the lady a couple of doors next door. She is my age give or take and one day I was on my way out shopping in a long denim skirt, sweater, and boots. She smiled at me (she had seen me many times before en femme) and said I had the best fashion sense she had seen in a long time and she only wished she could look as good in my outfit as I did. :)

Lidia_tv
12-18-2009, 06:08 PM
Some years ago, a GG friend of mine who knew about my crossdressing brought me her Mom's skirt and said: "This one looks better on you then on her".

sherri52
12-18-2009, 06:18 PM
I was out at a party once and when introduced to a gg she said I had a mans name and that I should pronounce it differently. That made me feel good all night. She later came over and appologized for thinking I was a woman. Sorry girls that was 35 yrs ago.

MissKara
12-18-2009, 06:33 PM
The best thing a gg said to me was "You look very busy".

Lots of love,
Miss Kara

Teri Jean
12-18-2009, 06:37 PM
When I was told I looked better than they did and I was a guy. Now she calls me her sister.

Teri

Melanie R
12-18-2009, 06:43 PM
Last week while on our cruise from Barcelona to Galveston I dressed during the day as Mel because I was ill. Our cabin attendant, Daniella, said she missed Melanie and asked when Melanie is returning. She said that Melanie was so much better looking than Mel. That night for dinner Melanie had returned and Daniella was pleased.

~Emma D~
12-18-2009, 06:54 PM
Not had that many, but this is probably the best even though I was read.

On a recent outing, a group of girls were walking just behind me. One of them caught me up and asked where I had bought the dress I had on. I was in panic, she realised, smiled and ‘just said you look lovely, don’t worry – anyway where did you get that dress, it is gorgeous’. I told her and off she went, I could here her say to her friends that she had got it from Dorothy Perkins.:)

Erin Li
12-18-2009, 08:51 PM
I went to a bar in San Francisco with a CD friend of mine on my first and only night out dressed. The waitress came to take our order, then my friend pointed at me and told the waitress 'It's her first time out!'. She was silent for about 15 seconds with a confused look on her face. Finally she said 'Ohhhh! Congratulations! You look so pretty!' Even though it was a gay/tg friendly bar, I like to think that she was shocked to find out I was a CD.

Also that night a guy came up and told me I looked great while my friend was at the bathroom. I still think my friend asked him to come up to me to boost my confidence, but she continues to deny it.

lingerieLiz
12-18-2009, 10:34 PM
When in my 20s told I was pretty and what a great figue I had on two seperate occasions by people who didn't know I was a guy. Also told on several occasions that I would make a very pretty girl.

A few years ago walking into a womens store I was going to hold the door for a woman and she said, I'll hold it for you. I had on women's slacks, shoes, short hair and a thin women's short sleve polo shirt with bra on. As I walked by she told her husband I like that outfit.