PDA

View Full Version : Happy birthday to me!

Sophia Rearen
07-31-2005, 10:28 AM
Hi girls,
Yesterday was my 42nd birthday. Originally, we had planned to go away for the weekend but we decided to stay home. As part of the agreement to stay home I asked my wife for fantasy birthday sex. Her response was she was affraid that she would disappoint me.
Anyway, the point of this thread is how we communicate with our wives / SO's. We went out to dinner at an Italian restaraunt that we frequent, I endrab, she, dressed in a long lime green dress with a layer tank top underneath. She looked beautiful and I made a point to repeat it several times during the night. We talked and talked about friendships, children, this and that. There were teary eyes every now and then from each of us. We split a nice bottle of red wine. I felt different though in our conversation, I made it about her. We moved from the restaraunt to an outside bar and continued our conversation. The summer evening was perfect. This was turning out to be a truly romantic experience. Here and there I would interject some of my feelings as a crossdresser. She knows of this side of me and understands it but has not really supported it until last night.
As we talked I didn't want to jam the crossdressing subject done her throat, but of course, I did want to talk about. I told her how I was lucky because I can indentify my feelings and experiences and learn and grow from them. I told her that I am glad that I told her about this side of me and that I will continue to be open with her. I mentioned that it is my intention to have our relationship grow and never become stagnant, that I intended her to be my best friend and true soulmate. She was gracious while listening to me and told me all she ever wanted is for me to be happy. She now knows that I have this need to express myself and she is ok with this. So after more than 2 years after coming out to her I now believe I have a supportive wife and I am greatfull for that. Happy birthday to me!
It's communication skills, girls, I could have made the conversation all about me especially because it was my day. However, I took what I have learned here in this forum and from the times I have been enfemme with GG's and applied those female communcation skills with my dearest. Thank you, for the brain sex thread we both took the test yesterday and we both scored the same, 25% male. I am so lucky to have her. If any of my sisters are looking for the right moment to talk with your wife / SO, may I suggest your birthday, it is your day. Be honest, be kind, be a good listener, and most importantly as we talked about last night be yourself. How many times have we heard that? How many of us actually do it? It's hard to do!
We where supposed to visit friends later but I couldn't wait to get her home. I was so turned on :). She met me in bed, I in my new white bra and black VS panties, bangles, and chandelier earrings. She wanted to know why I was so "girly"? My response, simply, because I want to be "Girly". Did I get my birthday fantasy sex? No, but I did let her get her nedds met (apparently she was just as turned on as I) and I was totally content and ok with that. I am part female, I do except that and will encourage this from now forward and life is good. Hope this helps someone. :love:
Yours,

Jenny Beth
07-31-2005, 10:41 AM
Great story. You hit the nail on the head with one word, "communication". So glad that worked out for you, what a fantastic birthday present.

Julie
07-31-2005, 11:38 AM
Thanks for sharing a heart warming story.

And https://home.comcast.net/~julimarie/images/emoticons/birthday.gif

Billie1
07-31-2005, 12:42 PM
Happy Birtthday to ya!

(Mine's today, we Leo's are awesome, huh?)

Your story is wonderful. It highlights simple joys of honesty and openness, and how that helps a relationship grow. My SO and I have enjoyed that for three years now.

BTW, this year, for my birthday present, I asked for a session at a transformation studio. The appointment has been made, and I hope to post some pics, real soon!

Loved your story,

Ta-Ta for now,
Billie :love:

Sharon
07-31-2005, 01:18 PM
It sounds like a wonderful birthday evening, Sophia! Congratulations!

:bday: (and to you also, Billie)

Sophia Rearen
07-31-2005, 04:02 PM
Thanks girls. I admire and respect you all. Your posts and threads have helped me grow.

Sigrid
07-31-2005, 04:09 PM
Happy birthday Sophia! That was such a nice story. You and your wife have such a wonderful relationship... what more could a girl want? :rolleyes:

Rachel Morley
07-31-2005, 04:14 PM
What a terrific story. I love reading posts like this, posts where the person who is writing tells us about how they are feeling inside.

I'm so happy that your wife supports your crossdressing :)

Sophia Rearen
08-01-2005, 04:27 AM
Thanks Sigrid and Angel. Your replies are valued.

RachelDenise
08-01-2005, 04:48 AM
What a wonderful birthday present. Sophia, you are an inspiration!

Rainbow6562005
08-01-2005, 04:56 AM
A lovely story about two people sharing unguarded moments together. Beautifully lived, beautifully written.
Thank you and may you have birthdays like that every day.
Rainbow :)

Sophia Rearen
08-01-2005, 05:18 AM
A lovely story about two people sharing unguarded moments together. Beautifully lived, beautifully written.
Thank you and may you have birthdays like that every day.
Rainbow :)

Rainbow,
Would'nt that be lovely? Why not? Thank you, I'll work on that.

Sophia Rearen
08-01-2005, 05:21 AM
What a wonderful birthday present. Sophia, you are an inspiration!

Rachel,
An inspiration! Wow, thanks. But after working on myself and my relationship, I'm here for my sisters and our crossdressing betterment.

Adrianne
08-01-2005, 06:56 AM
Hello Sophia,

1st thing happy birthday, 2nd thing, i am so happy for you and your wife, sounds like the both of you had a wonderful evening and became much closer.
I wish you both the best.

Adrianne.

Sophia Rearen
08-02-2005, 03:23 PM
Thanks Adrianne for your kind thoughts and words. Your right, I think we are much closer. It's been 3 days since, and I'm working on maintaining that good feeling. So far, so good! Gotta keep it going forward. :thumbsup:

Adrianne
08-02-2005, 03:34 PM
You are welcome sweetie, Hope it's gets better from here onwards for you. I wish all the best.

Adrianne.

laurab323
08-02-2005, 08:38 PM
Happy Birthday!! Nice to hear a good story with a happy ending...how ROMANTIC :)

xoxo
Laura

Ophelia D'Void
08-02-2005, 08:48 PM
Happy Birthday Sophia, and great to hear that you were able to break new ground with your wife. Awwww, it's so sweet.

emmicd
08-02-2005, 09:49 PM
Happy Birthday Sophia!

Heartwarming story! So glad to hear of your nice romantic evening out with your wife. Sounds like you both enjoyed the evening of celebrating and it was nice that you were very attentive to your wife. She sounds like a special lady!

Congratulations on your breakthrough also!

Emmi

Sophia Rearen
08-03-2005, 07:31 PM
Thanks; Emmi, Ophelia, and Laura. I'm happy to have friends like you to share. Got a little pissed at the wife today. But quickly thought back to the weekend and where i want to go. Got over being pissy and told her why I was. All is cool. I'm learning.
Thanks again to all who have responded.