PDA

View Full Version : A Conundrum

KarenHiller
12-16-2009, 03:41 PM
My wife and I have always had our own clothes, mostly because she's been a little bigger than me, but then she went to Weight Watchers and got back to her svelte self. Yea!!!

So here's the problem: her boring cotton panties and bras no longer fit her, and she's wearing all my expensive bras and panties now. She's always supported my feminine side, I love her too much to complain, and I'm delighted she's lost the weight, so what do I do?

Maybe this is how some of the GGs feel when we wear their things.

Go out and shop for more, I guess :) She hates to shop, so i get to spend hours in VS and the nicer department stores.... Christmas has come early!

Karen

theresa
12-16-2009, 03:53 PM
What a nice problem to have. :) I enjoy loaning stuff to my wife but she is a couple sizes smaller than me so most all she can use is accessories. There is a certain sense of intimacy (that I enjoy) knowing there are things she likes to borrow from me.

I'd recommend go out together to shop for more stuff!

Bettyann303
12-16-2009, 04:24 PM
I agree, I bet many folks would trade their problem for yours! Perhaps tell her that the both of you need to shop and go out together. That sounds like fun!

maggiecdva
12-16-2009, 04:42 PM
You could always be a sweetie and buy her new clothes. I love shopping for clothes and the thought of sharing with your wife would be just glorious.

Hugs - maggie

Karren H
12-16-2009, 05:16 PM
Only one solution I can see!!! Divorce her now!! And send me her email address! :D

MissKara
12-16-2009, 05:51 PM
Wow, what a wonderful problem :P Any excuse to go shopping IMO.

I am lucky, since I dont have an SO, all my clothing is my own :P

Lots of Love,
Miss Kara

az_azeel
12-16-2009, 05:56 PM
A nice problem to have.. but its also nice to share... ;)

Margot
12-16-2009, 06:36 PM
My wife lost a lot of weight due to diet and a lot of exercise. She looks terrific. We never shared clothes in the past but now she is slowly building her new wardrobe. It's great since we shop together and she loves my opinion. I'm always up for new things myself. Some of her older loose fitting clothes have gone to thrift shops while others like her leather pants and lovely sweaters she has passed down to me. How delightful is that? :)
:hugs:
Margot

NV Susan
12-16-2009, 07:00 PM
Karen, doesn't sound like a conundrum to me ..........sounds like heaven!!! :heehee:

Jenny Beth
12-16-2009, 07:14 PM
What are you complaining about? You just cut your joint clothing budget in half, I don't see a problem. :D

sherri52
12-16-2009, 07:53 PM
Time to go shopping for the both of you. Share and share some more, that's great.

jenna_woods
12-16-2009, 07:56 PM
I think that's great you both wear the same things, time to take her shopping, get things for you both, saves money

BLUE ORCHID
12-16-2009, 08:02 PM
Hi Karen
Oh How many of us wish we had your "problem"
I realy don't see a problem you lucky girl.
.................................................. ..........thanks..........Orchid
................MERRY CHRISTMAS

stargirlGG
12-16-2009, 08:09 PM
I did the same thing and he/she got all territorial about it and went out and bought me a bunch of matching sets of my own..which was great b/c I don't think alot of us GG's love underwear shopping, but we love getting cute sexy presents!

meri
12-16-2009, 08:31 PM
Clearly this is an opportunity to go shopping! You two need twice as much stuff. There is a side benefit and that is if she continues to loose weight, then it's all yours! So choose wisely grasshopper!

Wallflower
12-16-2009, 08:54 PM
Maybe she would like to shop if she has company, that being you.

Sweet Cindy
12-16-2009, 09:14 PM
Nice conundrum to have! Did that sound bitter?

Seriously, I think that's a really cool situation to be in, Karen. And an excuse to shop at VS more often!

Amanda Styles
12-17-2009, 03:54 AM
WHAT problem? :)

allisonrn06
12-17-2009, 07:45 AM
I would love to be able to share clothes with my wife. Unfortunately even before I packed on weight, that wasn't possible, I'm quite a bit taller than her.

KarenHiller
12-17-2009, 09:28 AM
Only one solution I can see!!! Divorce her now!! And send me her email address! :D

No way! You're too cute :) Besides we both hate lawyers, so we'd never be divorced. Thanks for the laugh. I always love your posts, Karren

Karen

KarenHiller
12-17-2009, 09:34 AM
Clearly this is an opportunity to go shopping! You two need twice as much stuff. There is a side benefit and that is if she continues to loose weight, then it's all yours! So choose wisely grasshopper!

Thanks, meri :) She's reached her goal, so I doubt she'll be losing more.

Maybe she would like to shop if she has company, that being you.

I love shopping and she hates it, so I guess it's up to me to do it all :D Woohoo!

SherriePall
12-17-2009, 11:24 AM
This seems to be a problem more of us wish we had! Treat her well and follow everyone's advice: go shopping.

melissacd
12-17-2009, 11:27 AM
My girlfriend and I also share clothes, I have never seen this as an issue for me, I am flattered when she likes something that I have purchased enough to wear it herself, it tells me that I am developing a sense of style that actually works out in public.

Brandi Wyne
12-17-2009, 02:51 PM
I had a conumdrum once. But I put some salve on it and it went away.:heehee: Well, I have never had that issue come up as my wife is very disapproving of cross dressing in general and very opposed to my cross dressing. Pretty much she doesn't know about it and doesn' want to know, either.

So, I buy and wear my own things.

Janet Bern
12-17-2009, 03:00 PM
I am not sure if you are bragging or complaining. I would thank my lucky stars to loan my wife my things. That means that I can buy what I like twice as much. Janet

SANDRA MICHELLE
12-17-2009, 04:37 PM
It is a "big" conundrum, how can anyone stand cotton bras and panties? Get yourself to VS as soon as possible and stock up on the good stuff. My only question is why do they even make cotton panties?????

CuteKaraCD
12-17-2009, 06:46 PM
My wife and I have always had our own clothes, mostly because she's been a little bigger than me, but then she went to Weight Watchers and got back to her svelte self. Yea!!!

So here's the problem: her boring cotton panties and bras no longer fit her, and she's wearing all my expensive bras and panties now. She's always supported my feminine side, I love her too much to complain, and I'm delighted she's lost the weight, so what do I do?

be a good girl and share, GG's share every thing from dresses to bras if your the same size that is.

It is a "big" conundrum, how can anyone stand cotton bras and panties? Get yourself to VS as soon as possible and stock up on the good stuff. My only question is why do they even make cotton panties?????

I personally can't stand VS, i can find some amazing things at like Ross or Bells

cdLainie
12-17-2009, 07:44 PM
I don't think you have a big problem unless money is tight right now.

KarenHiller
12-19-2009, 04:10 PM
All my problems should be so easy to solve :) I went out shopping yesterday and got us 6 new bras, 2 white, 2 pink, 1 red and 1 black, and 8 pairs of panties, all on sale and all very pretty. Woohooo! :heehee:

linnea
12-19-2009, 10:18 PM
I would love to have your problem: what a great reason to shop for femme clothes, especially panties and bras and other lingerie.