PDA

View Full Version : pics my wife took

rachel dress
12-18-2009, 06:12 AM
good to back my was wife was sick for along time.
she doing alot better now she took the new pics of me.
we had a good time doing it we had alot fun doing it.
it made me fell good that she did it.love rachel dress.

Brandi Wyne
12-18-2009, 10:28 AM
You look a lot happier there than your profile picture. Your hair is a better length for you, too. Glad things are better for both of you.

flwildboy
12-18-2009, 02:53 PM
Your wife is cool with it?

jenna_woods
12-18-2009, 02:57 PM
I agree you do lok a lot happier, I am so glad she is feeling better, which makes you feel better

cdLainie
12-18-2009, 03:27 PM
Your so lucky to have a suportive spouse. hope she keeps feeling better.

Presh GG
12-18-2009, 03:35 PM
What a differance a smile makes !

You look great, I'm thrilled that your wife is better.

Remember to do something nice for her... like a photo shoot for her. She will understand how much fun it can be on both sides of the lens.

Presh GG

Sheila
12-18-2009, 03:45 PM
glad to hear your wife is doing better and that you are having fun tog :), and how lovely to see someone come on and apologize for being absent because their partner was ill and needed them and not groan about it :hugs: and :kiss:

Yes your hair is a better length (as Mickeycd said) and it makes you look younger.

Stephenie S
12-18-2009, 04:52 PM
This ullustrates the HUGE importance of SMILING!!!!!! In your avatar, you look miserable, really unhappy. As a guy, this doesn't matter. Guys can look this way all the time if they want. Men are socialized WITHOUT the need to smile. WOMEN, on the other hand, are taught to SMILE from an early age. So smiling (see Karen Hutton's avatars) becomes a potent weapon in your arsenal of appearing feminine.

The be quite blunt sweetie, in your avatar you look like a guy in a dress, and an unhappy guy at that. In the picture your wife took that you shared here, you look like a happy woman. Keep it up, hon, and keep smiling. It helps a LOT!

Lovies,
Stephenie

sherri52
12-18-2009, 04:55 PM
I'm glad your wife is feeling better. You look happier too.

trannie T
12-18-2009, 10:34 PM
Congratulations! Looks like you have progressed from the closet to the basement.

You look good, the smile is a nice fashion accessory.

rachel dress
12-19-2009, 01:47 AM
thankyou all more pics comeing soon love rachel dress.

rachel dress
12-20-2009, 07:17 AM
i hope you like love rachel dress

Stephenie S
12-20-2009, 08:33 AM
Sweetie, where's that cute smile? You are right back to looking unhappy again. Girls (women) practice this stuff. You should too.

Stephie

Teri Jean
12-20-2009, 09:00 AM
Rachel I have to go along with Stephenie, you need to remember what that moment was when you took the avatar picture and go there again. You seemed so happy there and so natural. Come on girl it is the season for gifts from the heart, so from that happy heart to all of us try again. Huggs Teri