PDA

View Full Version : Yippieeeeeeeeeee For E-Bay

Cutie
07-31-2005, 04:27 PM
I was just wondering is any other girls use E-Bay to buy clothes etc. I have just brought a couple of new dressed, shoes 3 more wigs and underwear. I do buy from shops to, but i find E-bay has lots to choose from and is very cheap.

There are also some people who sell on E-bay who sell for crossdressers etc. I guess internet shopping is also a great help for those who are nervous about piblic shopping etc etc.

Natalie x
07-31-2005, 04:34 PM
I bought all my first clothes on ebay, and now have a wonderful collection of things that don't match each other and are mostly the wrong size! :eek:

But that doesn't matter, when you are just starting out and gaining confidence, it's a great way to learn without losing too much money. :thumbsup:

Toyah
07-31-2005, 04:37 PM
Love it, and hate it, just when you think you have that perfect satin dress some burk nabs it from you:(

Cutie
07-31-2005, 04:46 PM
Very true Kimberly, I am soooooooooo excited about my new items arriving soon xx

Hi Cutie. Yeah. Ive bought loads of stuff off Ebay. It's so easy and the thrill of waiting for it to land on the doorstep. I've also sold lots too. Which is a great way to rotate my wardrobe.

Hugs Kimberly.

Toyah
07-31-2005, 04:51 PM
Hi Toyah. My other half is one of them. But I do forgive her as I always get to borrow her stuff too. But she does get the better deal though. :rolleyes: lol.

S great isnt it swapsies and you never know what she is buying, off to E Bay now.

Jesse69
07-31-2005, 05:00 PM
I've gotten more than 12 suits, 2 tops, a skirt, lingerie, breastforms, and 3 wigs from ebay. I've been mostly happy with my purchases except for some where I didn't like the fabric of the suit.

Robertacd
07-31-2005, 06:56 PM
I shop on E-bay among the brick and morter stores I go to.

One thing to watch out for is the people selling "crossdresser" items. As in real life they think they can take an ordanary dress and charge twice as much for it because it is for a crossdresser.

Just know your size and stick with the womans department.

Robertacd (http://cgi3.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewUserPage&userid=robertacd)

rexy
07-31-2005, 07:04 PM
I was just wondering is any other girls use E-Bay to buy clothes etc. I have just brought a couple of new dressed, shoes 3 more wigs and underwear. I do buy from shops to, but i find E-bay has lots to choose from and is very cheap.

There are also some people who sell on E-bay who sell for crossdressers etc. I guess internet shopping is also a great help for those who are nervous about piblic shopping etc etc.
yes i buy most of may things from e-bay and for the most part it has gone very well :) :)

Jamie M
08-01-2005, 03:19 AM
One thing to watch out for is the people selling "crossdresser" items. As in real life they think they can take an ordanary dress and charge twice as much for it because it is for a crossdresser.

This is so true and it really narks me off :mad: It's not just on eBay either . In my mind the worst offender of this ( in the UK at least ) is the Transformation chain. It seems as if they are just waiting to pounce on new to the scene CD's who don't have to stomach to go to the high street shops .
I wouldn't even mind if half there stuff was specifically made for CD's but you just know if you go to town you'll find exactly the same product for half the price . Shocking :eek: <goes off to calm down>

Anyway , to answer your question Cutie , I am a regular eBayer now can't get enough of those bargains . About the only thing I haven't bought off there is a new wig ( kelly hates mine but is too kind to say so ;) )

Melissa Ryan
08-01-2005, 06:33 AM
Ebay in a round about way, is how I found my way here! I have bought my boobies, a few wigs, makeup, jewelry etc from Ebay. We mainly sell, but sometimes buy. You wouldnt guess what we sell most? Larger size womens shoes! It started with the ones I didnt like, and moved around to where I now end up with a shoe shop in the lounge! They never last though! We have limited success with clothes though. The best sellers are normally the clothes that Lyn makes herself. With one listing (and second chance offers) Lyn sold 4 of the same dress. I love E bay! I even have my own "girly" UID. Still cant work a computer very well but. :)

.......Melissa.........

Adrianne
08-01-2005, 07:18 AM
Yes e-bay can have some great clothes and shoes with great prices.

Adrianne.

Tristen Cox
08-01-2005, 07:35 AM
I have bought my boobies, a few wigs, makeup, jewelry etc from Ebay.

Now how many GGs can say that aye :D

Jamie M
08-01-2005, 07:51 AM
Now how many GGs can say that aye :D

Dolly Parton ? :lol:

Tristen Cox
08-01-2005, 08:04 AM
True :rotflmao:

Cutie
08-01-2005, 06:15 PM
Just brought more stuff from E-Bay, the items are a new blackless mini dress, some holds ups (goth style) A see through mini dress. And loads of make up

victoria
08-01-2005, 07:13 PM
I get all my clothes from ebay and have been doing so for years. Not only is the selection great, but the prices are generally waaay cheaper than any other place I could think of..

jo_ann
08-01-2005, 07:52 PM
u can really find some great clothes, lot of stuff you just can't buy anymore, great wigs (one guy has like 100 auctions every week with decent looking wigs for $10 plus $10 shipping).. just gotta be careful what you buy, but that holds true for everything on ebay.

tifftg
08-01-2005, 11:15 PM
I have bought often on e-bay. Although I tend to buy from the regular sellers, especially with shoes and non-crossdresser items, (wigs, gaffs, boobs). I love gotham city online for shoes. They have a great selection and it is easy to shop for just your size Women's 11 is me. Sometimes I do check the more cd oriented sellers and then click on the history of the purchasers to find more sellers of unique items. I love shopping and especially for tiffany. :)