PDA

View Full Version : I love my wife

Katie Moore
12-18-2009, 11:57 AM
because yesterday was my bday and she surprised me with some new Hanes all cotton panties and a very nice pajama set from VS along with some guy stuff. But it was the "girlie stuff" that made my day. And yes I just had to wear the pj's to bed last night with a nice compliment from her "those look good on you." Love my honey. Wonder what Christmas may bring?

:love:

Katie

Tomara
12-18-2009, 12:04 PM
It is really great that you have such a understanding and supportive wife.
I guess you will find out in a week what she has gotten you for Christmas , maybe some stockings for your stocking!
A belated Happy Birthday to you.
Tomara

Brandi Wyne
12-18-2009, 12:57 PM
Show us those Bday jammies. Wish I had such a supportive SO.

abigailf
12-18-2009, 01:05 PM
Happy birthday Katie. I would love to see the Jammies.

Aeval
12-18-2009, 01:07 PM
Happy Birthday! Congrats on the gifts (and the awesome wife)!

Laura_Stephens
12-18-2009, 01:08 PM
because yesterday was my bday and she surprised me with some new Hanes all cotton panties and a very nice pajama set from VS along with some guy stuff. But it was the "girlie stuff" that made my day. And yes I just had to wear the pj's to bed last night with a nice compliment from her "those look good on you." Love my honey. Wonder what Christmas may bring?

Katie

VERY happy for you!

renee k
12-18-2009, 01:21 PM
HAPPY Birthday KATIE!!!!
What a nice wife too!!
Renee

Katie Moore
12-18-2009, 05:12 PM
Show us those Bday jammies. Wish I had such a supportive SO.

I've taken it real slow and learned alot. But all in all, it's a great relationship.
I watch What Not To Wear with her, people watch with her,shop with her and communicate alot. I even do her makeup sometimes. Hope you can get there too!

Katie

PS I'll show the Jammies next week!