PDA

View Full Version : Confessions of a Panty Thief :eek:

Jenny
08-03-2004, 10:59 AM
Forgive me, Mother, for I have sinned.

I moved out of my mom's house about 5 years ago to go to college. After one (mandatory) year in the dorm, I moved into my own apartment/house and have lived alone ever since then. It is during that time that I have accumulated my now humungous female wardrobe. (George Bush should send me a special thank you for single-handedly keeping the economy going. :D )

Before I moved out of my mom's house, I have to admit I was a panty (and other items) thief. I had three older and one younger sister, who each had their own wardrobes to choose from. I would sneak panties or other goodies from the hamper in the bathroom or from their drawers. I would store them under my mattress in my room or sometimes in a secret place in the basement. After I used them (if I hadn't abused them ;) ) I would sneak them back into the hamper or their drawers. (If I had made a mess, I would usually figure out some way to wash them before slipping them back into the hamper.)

As I got older, I got braver about wearing these panties around the house. I remember one night in particular when I was about 15, we were playing a family game of Trivial Pursuit. Little did anyone else know I had my sister's pink bikini panties on underneath my jeans. It was sure hard to concentarate on the game knowing I was wearing these cute undies.

I am afraid my panty-sneaking habit did not end when I went to college. Sometimes when I would be at a girl friend's house, I would look through her hamper and on ocassion "borrow" some item I might find there. I would wear her panties while I was visiting at her house and then before I left would slip back into the bathroom and put them back into the hamper. Again, one episode (out of too many to remember) that comes to mind was wearing a girl's panties while we were playing poker at her house. It is a good thing we didn't play strip poker. :D As it was I think I lost the most of anybody because my mind was not on the game but on what I was wearing under my shorts.

Since I now have my own extensive wardrobe, I no longer "borrow" other girl's clothes so much, although I will admit to being a bit curious about the kinds of undies some of my frineds wear so I might peek in a hamper every now and then if the opportunity presents itself.

I probably shouldn't tell you all this but then, confession is supposed to be good for the soul. :D And I can't help but feel that I am not alone in this practice. Am I????

Kerri
08-03-2004, 11:15 AM
Just wanted to let you know that your not alone Jenny. Great & funny story. Thanks for bearing your soul with us. I'm sure you must feel better now. :)
(Hope I didn't start something with my "Confessions of an Accidental Crossdresser")?? ;)

I too must "confess" that I "borrowed" a few panties from my mother when I was approx. 11-13 yrs. old, (then no CDing for 30 yrs.), ... then made a "borrow" again about a month ago from my wife! ... :double-eek :eek: :, ... (although, of course I have no intentions of making a "practice" of it). :o

Marda
08-03-2004, 03:49 PM
Hi Jenny, Kerri, and All You Other Undeclared "Neighbourly Types" :-)

My *Encyclopedia* on "Borrowing Women'z Intimate Apparel", a True Klassik has been out of print for several yearz now ... but I've been asked to inklude a brief exposee of the exploitz in my memoirz ...

"Although my motive was purely material, I nonetheless experienced a strange and quickened excitement riding the elevator and chatting with a neighbour knowing I was wearing her bra & panties ... and sleeping in her nightgown"

Anyone got any *horror* storiez about *(Almost) Getting Busted* "borrowing" unmentionablez & essentialz ... realizing of kourse it's all "Unmentionable" ??

Hs /Marda

ps: I skared myself so much I eventually *inspired* "Mr.Spacemen" to overkome his apprehension and *shop* for my *needz*
pss: I've since paid the penalty by serving GWomen for several yearz as Manager of Women'z Wear Storez ... there is no equal level of abuse & punishment to be had by a Gmale, *especially if inside She'z a Tgirl* :-(
/M

clarissa3d
08-03-2004, 06:46 PM
Ok I can now admit that I to am a panty + theif.

As far back as the age of 5 years old I had this fasination with my sisters (2) and mothers clothes and shoes.
I am the youngest of 4 siblings. The oldest is my sister then my brother and my closets size sister I barrowed from the most. :rolleyes:
It started with those white tights and black patent leather tap shoes. The beating of my heart and such a warm feeling wearing femmie things.
I finally got caught by my mother after years of countless times. We where packing to move again for the 15th time at the age of 12 years and I thought I had all those secrets hiddin well enough. NOT! while putting items into a box I hear my mother say " what in the world is this doing in here??? She found my sisters 1 slip 3 pair of flowered panties, 2 panty hose and 4 bras. OUCH what a shock. With out turning around I walked out and down the stairs and out of the house. Just knowing I was going to DIE!!!!!!
My mother never said a word.
Currently I am a house guest with two lady freinds and well yes I still snoop.
I like to see their styles

Oh well I am sure that all the GG that dont admit to to some degree also
Clarissa

Tristen Cox
08-03-2004, 06:53 PM
There was a time that I wore mothers clothes more than she did! :D Jenny you truely are addicted girl.

Love Tristen

Marda
08-03-2004, 09:58 PM
Hi Erica,

Pleez ... tell me ... was that a *confession* or an *excuse* ? :-)

Hs/Marda

Marda
08-03-2004, 10:17 PM
Erica,
You're a *Real Riot* !!! :-)
Hs / Marda

Stelli
08-04-2004, 12:16 AM
Jenny, Marda, You really have made me laugh. Just excellent. Thank you so much!!!

chloe
08-04-2004, 02:17 AM
Yeh....... Pantys, skirts,dresses, makeup, tights, stockings, heels and even a pair of my mums vintage kneeboots from the 60s.All curtisy of my mum and my sister.....For some stupid reason I used to keep a pair of my mums tights, that tha I'd stolen, in my sisters wardrobe. Don't know what would have happened if theyed found them( blamed my sister as a hosery theif)......I was nearly caught on numorus occasions. I rememer swaning around mt mums bedroom in my sisters little green crocadilo dress ( it had a little picture of a crocadile on the front) with black tights and heels on. They came in through the front door and I had to dive into my room and fumble under a mattres to take the clothes off( I was onley about 13).......One time I took everything Id be wearing; matching pink bra and knickers, black skirt,stockings, blouse, those amazing knee boots and an aray of my mothers makeup, all down into the family dining room to wear. I was naked and about to start when my dad came in through the front door..nooooooooooooooooooooooooooo....As a contingency I always had a bath robe near by and I slipped into that. Just in time. he sat down in the living room agacent to the room full with girls clothes that shouldnt be there. It was so hard to get the things back to their rightful homes, with out my dad seeing me walking past him with a pair of knee boots in my hand. Needless to say I made it. If he'd came back 10 minutes later I would have been sat in the dining room in my matching pink bra and knickers aplying foundation or carfuly putting my mascara on...............
I ALWAYS HAVE A CHEEKY LOOK IN GIRLFRIENDS DRAWS. I CANT HELP IT. I even started wearing my ex girlfriends stockings regulary. Naughty!!
Bye bye.... xxxxxxxxxxxx Chloe

kay_cd
08-04-2004, 04:29 AM
I too borrowed my sisters panties!
Had a job in high school and the boss said it was fine to go in his house and get a soda from the fridge........ Well he had a very sexy wife! if she was not home I was known to quickly go through her lingerie drawer and lift an item or two.

Those were the days.... However I now buy my own!

Kisses, Kay

Teddie
08-04-2004, 01:05 PM
Yes. I think most, if not all, of us did this when we were young.

I didn't have a sister :( to borrow clothes from. But, my mom was a part-time model for a local department store, even had her picture in the local paper from time to time. And, she had sexy underthings. So, I borrowed her things. I think she knew, but never really confronted me about it. But, it was the little comments that she made, that made me feel that she knew.

Jenny
08-04-2004, 01:14 PM
More conscience-clearing confessions:

Wearing my next door neighbor's undies (bra and panties) while I babysat her kids.

Trying on a friend's tennis outfit -- top and skirt and panties -- when she let me use her bathroom to shower while she went to get groceries.

"Borrowing" another friend's two-piece bikini for a couple of days while she was out of town and had me water her plants.

Sleeping in another friend's fire engine red babydoll nightie and panties when I stayed overnight and slept in her basement.

Confessions are good for the soul but I better cut off this trip down memory lane. I guess I haven't been so trustworthy. :o I am glad by panty-swiping days are behind me (hamper-snooping, now that's still here. Is there such a thing as P.A (panties anonymous?:D))

Sophie Yeats
08-05-2004, 01:35 PM
During my secondary school years I suplimented my clothing by nipping into the girls changing rooms at school alnd lifting tights whilst there.
One day, not long after I had gone to college I was invited back for a vist. Well I just couldn't help myself and entered the changing room.
After removing something like ten pair of tights I heard someone come in after me, so I panicked and ducked out of the way. After she got changed she left, locking the door behind her! :eek:
So there I was stuck in a girls changing room, a bad full of pilfered underwear and an hour before they came back. Needless to say I kept myself entertained for a while in the only way I new how :D
As soon as the door was unlocked I was out of there like a shot!!!!
Took me a while to live that one down :o

diane
08-05-2004, 01:56 PM
Hmmmm ... I've always known I was the strange on here ... nope, never "borrowed" any ladies panties ... ripped a few off while they were wearing them over the years but never borrowed any. In fact I rarely wear panties when dressed up ... I like pantyhose next to my skin ...

Sophie Yeats
08-05-2004, 02:01 PM
I like pantyhose next to my skin ...

Amen to that sister.. :D

softandsmooth
08-05-2004, 08:38 PM
Well well well

I thought I was one of the few who raided the drawers of others :)

I had a neighbour who I often baby sat for when growing up. She had nice taste in underwear. Her husband had nice taste in magazines ;) The neighbour lady was also one of my primary school teachers. She was the fuel for many fantasies.

Happy dreams!

Charlotte

CindyT
08-05-2004, 09:34 PM
I did not have any sisters, I borrowed moms stuff once in a while and put it back. I did however, "permanently borrow" some of the neighbors undies from her clothes line if she left them out overnight, and I had a friend with a sister about my size and I took a few things out of her drawers when no one was around. I would dig into the back of her drawer for something I figured she seldom used. I too did a lot of snooping just out of curiousity.

Is it just my findings or do you all find that girls always keep their undies in the Top Drawer? I can just look at a girls dresser and usually pick out the underwear drawer in the first guess!

Alittleunsure
08-05-2004, 10:29 PM
Hi all, my first post on this forum. Have been looking in for a while now, but just decided this was the best time 4 me to participate. Like all of you, i too am a panty *** bra *** tights thief. No sisters so only source is my mom's closet. been doing this for years now and i think it'sreally fun!!!! :D

biddy
10-16-2004, 04:15 PM
I started in much the same way .However a little differant.I was raised in Govt orphanages I would escape during the night and snowdrop (steal) from clothes lines then throw them over the back fence whenever a ramp was on.First chance I'd get after ramp(they'd tear the place apart looking 4 anything U may have)I'd be down that drain pipe and get more.Dogs were my biggest problem.

black leotards
10-16-2004, 04:34 PM
Hmmm... I wish I had older sisters to be able to "visit" their drawers. I had to content myself with watching the girls enviously and finally buying my own clothes. Still remember the thrill of buying my first pair of tights out of the Sears catalogue. They were royal blue!