PDA

View Full Version : Breast form? plus one other thing

Tamasina
12-18-2009, 07:44 PM
Hi girls,
I hope all you girls out there who use forms or any GG that mite know can help me decide if I should get some of my own. First off I have never used them in my dressing. The closet thing I use is what one GG I talked with on the phone called them cookies they are foam and look football shaped. Anyways with them I am a B cup with a 38 band. So here my question I have been told I should wear a 40 band and thats ok however most nice bras I like are a C cup in that size. Looking at myself being a C would be great make me feel great and give me more confidants. I just don't know how that would effect what I wear in tops. I finally found a place to go for tops that booth look nice and fit my style of dressing. So if anyone out there can help thanks. On a side note I wrote a thread about slowing or stopping crossdressing. (I know its stupid but I can't remember the exact title.) Anyways it helped me figure things out and so I am starting to dress again. I know I must sound flaky but thanks for replies it really helped a lot. Oh I hope everyone has a truly safe and very happy holiday. Thanks Again
Tina1969

Sherry-Stephanie
12-18-2009, 08:04 PM
Simply measure your band size which is the size around your body and then decide what cup size you want...the forms come in a variety of sizes and fit according to band size and cup size....

Example is a 40B form is a 38C and a 36D...same form for each one. Forms are numbered differently but that still correspond to the sizes of the bra and cup...some will number the forms 1,2,3 from smallest to the largest and others will start at 4,5,6 and so on and so forth...or just to make it a bit more confusing they number them S (4), M(5), L(6), XL(7,-38C) XXL( 8,-38D), XXXL (9 -38DD), XXXXL(10 ) and so forth and so on... move up one band size to a 40 then the XXXL 9 becomes a 40D...move up one more band size to a 42 and then the 9 becomes a 42C.

Hopes this helps

Stephanie

Schatten Lupus
12-18-2009, 08:31 PM
Can anyone link me to the site that sells the super cheap "defective" silicone breast forms? I've been wanting to get some, but cannot find the site that sells them.

sherri52
12-18-2009, 08:32 PM
Sherry has some good advise. I think C forms will do wonders for your figure and you may still wear the same clothing.

Bailey_in_Mansfield
12-19-2009, 01:30 AM
Cookies have practically no weight, so if you are considering purchasing forms, get ready for a COMPLETELY different experience. They do have some weight and add some bounce. They warm to your body temperature and grip your skin so firmly that if someone touches the breast form, you can feel the touch ALMOST as if they were touching your real skin. It's a very, very strange feeling that can barely be explained. :)

As long as you're not planning to get a form of some ridiculously huge size (I knew of someone who wanted to be an H cup...which I didn't know existed o_O), I don't think you should worry too much about how the forms will impact what you can and can't wear. It is best to wear full coverage bras, though, or in some cases demi bras if you can put the form in the lower corner to use like a jumbo-cookie. I have just enough real breast tissue to do this with the form in the lower corner as a giant push-up pad, and I can create real cleavage this way. So, if your tops are low-cut and a full-coverage bra wouldn't work so well with them, you might want to rethink those tops. Other than that, just go for it. :)

Personally I recommend The Breastform Store (thebreastformstore.com), I've used them many times and are very friendly, patient, and helpful. They'll give you a free fitting over the phone by having you measure yourself and tell them the numbers, and make recommendations based on that.

Hope that helps!

diannecourtney
12-19-2009, 12:14 PM
As I am fully atired in my girlie things (as permitted by the rules the rules of the house) I long for my bfs which are at AZ. The previous letter is absolutely right, the weigth and feel is so far superior to stuffings. I found the True-Kare to beabsolutely comf ortable for 200#,6'1. Can't wait to get them on:):)

Tamasina
12-20-2009, 12:12 PM
Hi girls,
Thank you so much for the help and advise.
Tina1969