PDA

View Full Version : Think about my Birthday wish

crossdrezzer1
12-19-2009, 07:47 AM
The wife asked me what I wanted for my Birthday and with out thinking I said to get out of town and get a hotel room ,, I think she got what I was hinting around to but said nothing,,, still time to plan it but what I really wanted was to get a hotel and dress fem and do the town shoping,,movie and even the hotels hot tub and pool dressed as fem,,would be so awsome to spend 2 days as female,,,,,in a few towns over where I didnt care who saw me,,,,,still thinking about it but not sure if the wife will go for it,,she is supportive but not when its about going out in public with her,, she tells me to get a friend and do that on my own.

Brenda Freeman
12-19-2009, 07:58 AM
Maybe you should go yourself as a birthday gift to you! I go each year to a major Crossdressers event that lasts a week I only go for a couple days, but I dress up shop and get to spend all the time I want dressed! My wife said if it makes me happy Then she is okay with it, She doesnt want to go out with me dressed either, but those few days truly make me happy! She can tell when I get back! have fun.

crossdrezzer1
12-19-2009, 08:02 AM
problem is i dont know anyone else and she is the only one that knows this side of me,,would love to shop with someone and chat,,coffee,,brunch and converse over new purchases,,ect,,you know,,girls night out stuff,,kind of sucks when your alone,,, god I have to befriend a cd like me

MissKara
12-19-2009, 08:34 AM
I have a friend over in Tasmania, Australia who I am going over to visit next year. She knows about Kara and she said "When you're over here, why dont you be Kara for the whole time you are over?"

I was exstatic when she said that, I cant wait. I am going over for 3 days so woohoo! If I am going to be any closing to passing, I am going to have to get my butt into gear and starting getting everything sorted.

Lots of love,
Miss Kara

Karren H
12-19-2009, 09:22 AM
Just go yourself!!!! Nothing like getting out there and doing what you want... wearing what you want.... in my humble opinion.