PDA

View Full Version : A night out with the SO....any suggestions?

Destiny
12-19-2009, 02:49 PM
We are talking about going out later tonight and I was wondering if anybody had any suggestions for something fun, cheap and somewhere that I can blend in. Are movie theaters good? Maybe a gay/lesbian bar? I'd love to hear ideas or experiences from the girls.

:)

tinalynn
12-19-2009, 03:04 PM
So far as movies go, remember that teenage girls frequent the cinemas and are the hands down best at spotting. And being so young, there's not a lot tact involved most of the time. I'd think a decent restaurant - Ruby Tuesday, Friday's, that sort of thing - and a somewhat quiet bar would be a good idea. Stay away from rowdy bars, but otherwise, have fun!

MJ
12-19-2009, 04:45 PM
just take her out to any good restaurant for good food n fun. relax and enjoy

theresa
12-19-2009, 05:18 PM
Hope this URL listing helps

http://www.fallharvest.org/tg_nightclubs.htm

linnea
12-19-2009, 05:43 PM
yes, a nice--not too fancy--restaurant or a movie (depending on time of day that you go--you can avoid the teeny boppers)--would be nice. Or consider going to an art gallery or museum.

Destiny
12-20-2009, 02:04 AM
All great ideas, thanks so much for the suggestions girls. I will definately keep some in mind for next time. We spent a quiet evening in, I cooked, we drank some wine and watched a movie. The only "out" time I got tonight was the drive thru at Starbucks and the convenience store but I digress..lol I will have to keep my eyes open for an art galley.