PDA

View Full Version : Quick stop at Sallys

pattysues
12-19-2009, 05:26 PM
Me and my wife have been in and out of the house since yesterday. When we first left yesterday, I told her I wanted to go by Sally's and get the stickers for my nails.
So, as with most thinks we didn't make it there till today. It has gotten to the point now if I want something I have to go get it myself. She used to shop with me for my girlie things, but pretty much now it is an unsaid rule that I need to shop for myself.
We pull up to Sally's and I go in and get my nail stickers. I ask my wife if she wants me to sign her (us) up for the Sally's club card to save money. Her responce was yes. So then, do you want me to use yor email address and name? Her again, " You go there more than I do put it in your name and email address."
Not thinking to much about it, I head in and get my stickers. Head to the counter and the girl ask if they were for me? I know alot of you have heard that before :o As much as I wanted to say yes, I went with no; the store was way to crowded and only a few blocks from my house. I tell the girl that my wife want to be signed up for the club card. I start filling out the card and the S.A. says you can put your name or your wifes. I go a head and use mine. I think she knew they were for me :).
My little story (I know it was not write the best but) I thought I would share anyways.

Pattysues

linnea
12-19-2009, 05:41 PM
Is that Sally Beauty that you're referring to?

Karren H
12-19-2009, 08:57 PM
I love Sally's.... last time I was in there to get some nail polish I was chatting with the girls that work there about how it's the only place I can find China Glaze matte magic..... they didn't care is I was in a dark male business suit! lol

jenna_woods
12-19-2009, 09:30 PM
thanks for shareing

wendy68
12-19-2009, 10:54 PM
I love Sally's.... last time I was in there to get some nail polish I was chatting with the girls that work there about how it's the only place I can find China Glaze matte magic..... they didn't care is I was in a dark male business suit! lol

I know what you mean about matte magic Karen. I was just at Sally's two days ago to get some. I go here from time to time for many different things. The ladies at the counter never ask me if the item is for me but Im sure after the number of trips ive made they know.:)

pattysues
12-19-2009, 11:35 PM
Originally Posted by linnea
Is that Sally Beauty that you're referring to?

Yes it is.

I have been going to different Sally's stores trying not to make it to apparent the stuff is for me. But, I have been in the one by my house quite a bit lately.

sherri52
12-19-2009, 11:49 PM
Most of the SA's can tell based on how you react to the questioning.