PDA

View Full Version : What did you wear to work?

tamarav
12-20-2009, 09:25 AM
For those of you who have asked, and for the opportunity to show off yet again, I started this thread to let us all tell and/or show what we wore to work recently.

Some of us are working dressed and many are underdressed, but the effect is the same. We feel the thrill of being there in what we want to wear.

As the holiday season is wrapping up, I am getting close to my final days as a sales associate at Macy's here in Washington State. I have worked over 120 hours to date and all of them dressed to the nines. Attached are a few pictures taken before I went to work, and no, I didn't take any at work silly.

And yes, they were a bit confused at first about my hair changing length and color, I simply told them I had no hair and that I had to wear wigs. No one has asked why but I was told they assume I lost my hair due to chemo or some other reason.

DiannaRose
12-20-2009, 09:47 AM
I underdress only, but my staple is my shiny pink pra. I've gotten to the point where I actually feel literally underdressed without it. :)

Also panties and tights twice a week, and sometime my rose-colored satin cami instead of my bra. I'd kill to be able to wear a blouse and skirt to work, though! :)

Paula_56
12-20-2009, 09:51 AM
Tamarava

You are an inspiration, carrying the flag for tgirls out there God Bless you

I love your wig care writings they are very helpful, do you have anything on make-up?

Veronica 1
12-20-2009, 09:56 AM
My daily work wear starts with a garter and stockings, thong, bra, and cami. Then I slip on a pair of tight fem jeans and a tank or tee. Then I throw on my fem runners and a male sweater over top and I am ready to go. I will have to change a bit when the weather warms up to a male work shirt without the sweater.

SuzanneBender
12-20-2009, 12:36 PM
I am not completely out of the closet at work. I have shared Suzanne with my Department Chair and a couple of my trusted coworkers but no one else yet. So I don't fully dress at work, but I underdress and I almost always wear something that is purchased from the womens department. I can wear jeans to work and I haven't owned a male pair of jeans in years. Almost all of my dockers are womens and I have several wonderful sweaters and tops that I can wear in either role.

SANDRA MICHELLE
12-20-2009, 01:01 PM
Wow, funny you should ask that. I was going to post what I was wearing today since I am so so happy with it. I went shopping yesterday and I saw a woman in a really nice short blue dress and she was wearing the greatest pair of satin red heels, I have a pair just like them. Well I am not real good with fashion sense so I asked my wife if that goes OK and she said it does. So here I am at work wearing an awesome blue satin mini dress and my favorite 3.5 inch satin ankle strap sandals. All alone at work today, I own the place and I can walk around at my pleasure. What a job is all I can say!!!

Merry Christmas to all and to all a great New Year!!!!!

Andrea Renea
12-20-2009, 02:06 PM
On Friday when it was snowing here in North Carolina I wore my women's jean and a black women's mock neck top with a men's red 1/4 zip fleece shirt to work.

Also, black panties under my jeans.

Andrea

Jolene
12-20-2009, 03:59 PM
It is fun to read of your experences Tamara. Your pictures look so nice. :)

Rianna Humble
12-20-2009, 04:26 PM
For the last two days, I have been 3/4 dressed for work.

Yesterday, i wore my favourite pink button-up dress until I got to work, then swapped it for man jeans and a cute purple velvet blouse still over my sheer tights, girlie undies, anklets and pretty pink wedge heeled sandals. :cute:

Today, I am wearing a brown top that is really a mini-dress that would be a bit too revealing for me, my black lace thong, sheer tights, anklets and pink sandals. :cheer:

When I got to the office, I swapped my fawn skirt for the man jeans. I also had to take my earrings off for work on both days.

Tomorrow, I have to go back to drabs over my tights and undies :sad:

Daniela76
12-20-2009, 07:14 PM
On Thursday last week I under & lower dressed.
I had done this in the past but hadn't accepted myself by then & felt weird about it & got too turned on.

So I work in a pharmacy.
First I'll mention the dress code. Shoes are supposed to be polishable, but that is gone since so many people need to wear comfortable sneakers (me due to gout) or other shoes.
Men have to wear appropriate pants, a dress shirt & a tie. Over that we have to wear a lab coat.
Women also have to wear a lab coat, but that's the only real rule they have to follow. They get away with wearing anything, and it's only appropriate, not always that great or pretty. I understand they need to be comfortable for a 7-14 hour day though. Seriously though, if I decided to dress up I'd piss off all the women I work with. I'd look a lot dressier than they ever do. :battingeyelashes:

So I had to follow dress code. I wore a very pretty & comfortable pair of 1" heel black loafers, black trouser socks, hi-cut panties, Gloria Vanderbilt black twill pants & a black cami under my dress shirt & tie.
I felt exquisite the whole entire day & was super cheery too!!
I just need to decide what I want to wear tomorrow. :daydreaming:

Tora
12-20-2009, 08:48 PM
Underdressing is the best I can do, anywhere near work. Panties, short full slip, pantyhose or stockings and garter belt. Some times a bra. The stockings speed up potty breaks. All under the required dress slacks and button down dress shirt, in dark colors. Huh, dress shirt, dress pants, but no dress. Seems unfair. Tamara rocks, Bravo Girl, you set the bar high!

Leanne2
12-20-2009, 10:02 PM
Hi Tamara,
I didn't realize that you don't have enough hair to style. You do look wonderful with your wigs though. I wear womens plain jeans over panties plus a mans pullover top. I don't ever wear shirts that button up the front. I wear mens tennis shoes over womens short white ankle socks.
As you remember I have my own hair cut in a wedge style. Of course I wear it that way to work and everywhere else. A few changes to my bangs makes it passable in guy mode. Leanne

Diane Smith
12-20-2009, 10:45 PM
Tamara, I am impressed as always, but especially so that you're able to handle a full day on the sales floor in those heels! From my observations of harried SAs in big department stores at this time of year, they don't get very many opportunities to sit down.

- Diane

alexism&f
12-20-2009, 11:13 PM
Same here, underdressing is all I can do at work. Although my hair is getting longer... but I do always wear VS panties to work, and my toenails are always painted. Sometimes I'll wear really light eyeliner just enough to bring out my eyes a bit without being noticed, and so I can feel like I'm at least kind of "wearing makeup" at work.

BTW, tamara, you looked so pretty:) I wish I could go to work like that, and all the outfits were amazing

linnea
12-20-2009, 11:25 PM
Tamarav, I am inspired by your recent work experience (you look terrific, too), but currently I'm just underdressing. Tomorrow, I'm wearing some hot pink panties, thigh-top hose with lacy tops, and a very silky cami. Once in awhile I wear a bra, but I can't do it very often. Someday, I want to work at Macy's the way you have--what a great holiday season that has been for you!

pamela_a
12-21-2009, 01:00 AM
Last Monday I decided to wear a white print dress, the print is one I think GK would approve of since the prints are similar to the markings on a giraffe. Tuesday thru Thursday were boring, just dress slacks and a blouse. Friday is casual day so I wore a denim skirt and blouse. The outfit must have worked because one of the guys I work with told me I looked nice when I got into the office Friday.

Tomorrow I think I'll start the week with my brown skirt suit.

kathie225
12-21-2009, 09:58 AM
Fortunately, in my employment, I can underdress to my heart's delight. Unfortunately, being totally enfemme is not feasible. Bummer!!!!!!!!!!!

Juanita O
12-21-2009, 12:32 PM
Tamara

You look fantastic!

Brandi Wyne
12-21-2009, 12:35 PM
Tamara,

Lovely pics and you are so brave, Dear. I, unfortunately, have to underdress at this time due to my job sitaution and the fact that my wife is very opposed to any dress or activities that aren't strictly traditional "mens" wear, etc.

I do keep my eyebrows plucked and waxed to a nice line, keep my fingernails long and a clear coat on them. The rest is underdressing right now. I do underdress almost every day to one degree or another. I keep shaved and hairless below the eyebrows and love the femme feelings from dressing, however I can.

Kudos and :hugs:
Barb (Mickey)

Vanessa5
12-21-2009, 12:36 PM
For the past 6 months or so I have been wearing panties. They are way more comforatable than anything I have ever worn. I am unable to gather enough courage to wear much else.

Nicole Erin
12-21-2009, 12:36 PM
Nods.

Looks professional, I like these outfits. I particularly like the purple top.

Must be nice being able to look so professional and have a job at a nice store like Macy's :)

So after the holidays are you still gonna be there or is it just for the season? I know some stores hire seasonal help.

Tomara
12-21-2009, 12:45 PM
Hi Tamara
First of all you always look great !
And it must give you great pleasure to dress so femininely for work or play.
For me I am comfortable with my mostly under dressing , fortunately I am self employed (in not a very fem field) and am able to wear my bra,forms, panties and camisole under my work uniform and do so most every day.
Tomara

MissyW
12-22-2009, 12:27 AM
I can only underdress: Panties, hose or tights, sometimes a slip or cami. Always have my toenails painted.

Rachael Ray
12-22-2009, 03:37 AM
You look great! You are the envy of every girl here!!!!!

Vanessa5
12-22-2009, 10:58 AM
Last night I wore a cami top under my work clothes. No one even noticed. I think I am going to do this more often.

sherri52
12-22-2009, 11:05 AM
I am wearing a bra with a small pair of forms, panties, Womens jeans and a light ladies jacket for when I have to run outside for just a moment. The jacket is not for long term in this weather.

kristinacd55
12-22-2009, 11:13 AM
You look very professional and all girl Tamara :daydreaming:
Now that the weather's cold I've been wearing my panties, cami, & tights. Of course they're covering my lovely painted toenails! I'll wear a bra too occasionally. Love the cold weather for underdressing!!

bethw
12-22-2009, 01:29 PM
Hi Tamara;
Bra, panties and thigh hi's here under male drab. God, I hate the male drab.
Hava a great Christmas.
Hugs
Beth