PDA

View Full Version : meeting another sister

Juanita O
12-20-2009, 09:28 AM
First a little back round on the meeting. When i am reading the threads on this forum and i see one from a Utah Sister i usually send a PM through this forum and ask where in the state they live, well we are scattered all over the place, well i sent a PM to Sue and i found out that we live about 4 miles from each other. We have been trying to meet but things have come up and we finally met on Dec 18, 2009. We decided to meet at a fast food place, we were both dressed in drab, i was nervous about this meeting I have never met any body from this forum before but meeting Sue was a pleasure we sent about 2 1/2 hr talking, (i think i did most of the talking because i was nervous)we talked about Sue's meeting with Kathi Lake and a lot of girl things. I think we would have spent more time talking but my wife kept calling and texting me. Sue it was a pleasure to meet you and i would like for us to meet again, and maybe we can meet more of the Utah Sisters.:hugs:

Karren H
12-20-2009, 02:51 PM
I get to Utah every so often... When the mine has an issue... Your even sounds great.. My first meeting took like 4 months to plan... Actually 4 months of chatting to get comphy... Ended up a fun dressing event... In wedding dresses!. :)

Jackie_Thomas
12-20-2009, 03:20 PM
I live in Utah. We should chat sometime.

Kathi Lake
12-20-2009, 09:21 PM
It's so neat that you had a great time, Juanita! Sue's great, so no surprise there. I hope in the future that we also can get together. Chatting, shopping, what have you!

Kathi

sherri52
12-21-2009, 09:27 PM
That's great Juanita. It is always nice to meet one of our sisters.

linnea
12-21-2009, 10:03 PM
Meeting sisters is great; I hope to do a lot more of it in 2010! Now that I'm eager to do it, I'm in Montana where sisters are few and far between (especially far between)--lol.

trannie T
12-21-2009, 10:38 PM
Can you imagine in a world before the World Wide Interwebs that several crossdressers in the wilds of Utah and Montana woud be able to find each other?

Marcie4you
12-22-2009, 06:38 AM
We have a group like that here, EveMarie...