PDA

View Full Version : "So are you a Crossdresser as well"?...

Sherry-Stephanie
12-20-2009, 12:27 PM
I had a last minute change in plans last evening so not to waste a nite out I decided to get dress and go to the club. Pam, my wife's freidn and out roomate said I'm going with you....

Fast forward and we're sitting at the bar and a guy starts talking to me about the club and the one next door and the activities there since he's from out of town. We talk a bit abit about my "dressing" how it works in that club etc...then to bring Pam into the conversation he says to her "are you a crossdresser also"? With that being said I about fell off the bar stool...Pam got very quick to inform him that she wasn'y a crossdresser but infact a real female...almsot to the point that she was going to show him her "girls' to prove it.

It was the highlight of the nite....well maybe mine but not her's. The guy didn't really know what to say after she "corrected" him....Kind of like saying to the over weight woman..."So when are you due"????

jenna_woods
12-20-2009, 12:30 PM
nice story I bet that guy was more careful after that,

Terrihoney
12-20-2009, 12:39 PM
So,does she 'pass'?

NV Susan
12-20-2009, 12:53 PM
OMG!!! A terrible case of "Foot In Mouth" disease"....... :o

Rachel Morley
12-20-2009, 12:55 PM
Ha ha ... LOL :) This sounds similar to some of the things my wife has had said to her. As you might already know she is very encouraging of my femininity and we go out to TG events all the time. People who don't know that she's my wife have said things to her face like: "you know ... you're really feminine" or Your voice it's really passable, how long have you been working on it?" ... someone once said to her "have you had lots of electrolysis as you don't have the slightest hint of beard shadow".

She just laughs and says: "err ... no honey, I'm genetic!" :)

Paula Siemen
12-20-2009, 12:56 PM
Well, so how were the "Girls"?

docrobbysherry
12-20-2009, 01:10 PM
There were a couple of "girls" at the SCC who looked SO COMPLETELY FEMALE! I listened to hear them speak. When they didn't, I was tempted to ask them if they were GGs or CD/TGs.:eek:

But, thot better of it!:o
So, I STILL DON'T KNOW!:brolleyes:

SuzanneBender
12-20-2009, 02:15 PM
Sherry I am still giggling. This happend to my wife, a very beautiful and lets say well blessed woman, about a year ago while we were having drinks at a local drag bar after a show. She has refused to go out with me to TG friendly clubs ever since.