PDA

View Full Version : The not so fun side of being "enfemme"...

Sherry-Stephanie
12-20-2009, 01:05 PM
After a nite out (arriving home at 2:30AM)...the morning after included picking up the makeup, the clothes (hair, boobs, cincher, skirt, top, shoes and putting everything back in it's proper place. Taking off the nails and glue and then washing the make up brushes since their due a cleaning...

But it's a small price we pay to be "enfemme"....actually it's kind of fun....taking care of all the "girly stuff"....

Eve_WA
12-20-2009, 01:14 PM
Dont I know it sis!!

Ive been on this whirlwind of late... I work graves during the week, and I teach a Sat morning class. On top of that, I have been going out Fri and Sat nights every week for the last few months. Seems like Im only home to sleep anymore! (And not enough of that)

So consequently, my stuff hasnt been getting hung up, my delicates havent been getting washed, and my makeup is strewn all over the bathroom counter... Thats actually one of the things I have slated for today, if I can pry myself away from the computer.

Its been quite the ride! But one I woudnt change for anything! These last two years have been some of the best times in my life!

Eve

SuzanneBender
12-20-2009, 02:07 PM
I don't mind picking it all up. I just hate taking it off. It always makes me sad.

Nail glue from press on nails is the worst! That is why I started wearing my nails long.

Persephone
12-20-2009, 02:28 PM
From an ancient ditty:

AFTER THE BALL (Dismantled Bride)

After the ball was over
Jenny took out her glass eye.
Stood her false leg in the corner,
Corked up her bottle of dye.
Put her false teeth in the tumbler;
Hung her false hair on the wall.
All the rest went to the bye-bye,
After the ball.

I believe that dumping clothes in a pile without hanging them up is a "guy thing," just like not making the bed. Clothes are too important and, drunk or disoriented or whatever, have to be properly stored, if not by hanging, at least by draping over a lampshade or something.

[Note: Draping clothing or fabric over a lamp shade may constitute a fire hazard in some jurisdictions. Check your local safety ordinances and statutes prior to becoming intoxicated or disoriented].