PDA

View Full Version : Running around in panties and bra

stefcd1
12-20-2009, 01:34 PM
Now that I am sepnding way more time dressed around the house, I find that at times getting dressed in the mornings or getting ready for bed at night, that I am going around the house in just my panties and bra. Does anyone else do this regularly?

SuzanneBender
12-20-2009, 01:57 PM
Darling I live in Kansas and its too cold this time of year to turn the heat up high enough to just run around the house in your unmentionables.

Actually we have kids and I am only out to the oldest college aged one. Therefore, when dressing in the house the crossdressing stops at the bedroom door if the kids are home.

PretzelGirl
12-20-2009, 02:04 PM
You should have at least a plush pink robe and slippers on also! :D

LisaKarenAZ
12-20-2009, 02:24 PM
I'm sooooo envious!!!
I only wish I could do that.

Bailey_in_Mansfield
12-20-2009, 02:29 PM
I used to do that all the time in my apartment. *sigh* Damn this economy...

Jason+
12-20-2009, 02:34 PM
While I do love a nice matching bra and panty set, my wife finds bras on me to be just creepy so on the couple times a month I wear them at all they have to be under something with enough bulk so as not to be visibly obvious.

lisalove
12-20-2009, 02:55 PM
Sure do, I do it all the time.

Jackie_Thomas
12-20-2009, 03:26 PM
I wear panties and stockings alot lately. My wife enjoys snuggling in bed with the nylons.

Phyliss
12-20-2009, 03:33 PM
I'll do that occasionally. While I'm getting "dressed" for the day and remember to check on the coffee or something, I'll wander out of the bedroom with only my under clothes on.
The first time I did that I felt kinda strange about it, but sorta liked it. Not that I constantly do it but now and then it's fun. Being now alone I can do that.

linnea
12-20-2009, 03:37 PM
In my apartment, when I'm alone (which is much of the time), I do this quite often in the morning when I'm busy getting dressed, making coffee, making sandwiches and packing my lunch, etc.
The more I do this, the more comfortable I feel in my femme clothes which was part of my purpose at first. Now I am comfortable, but I'm going to get a nice pink, fluffy robe after Christmas so that I don't get too chilled on winter mornings and just in case the milkman comes early--LOL!:daydreaming:

Jolene
12-20-2009, 03:40 PM
Too cold this time of year so I need to cover up, but yes I love doing this in the morning.

boardpuppy
12-20-2009, 03:45 PM
Even with underdressing 24/7, the exceptance level is tolerated and have to not be overly ovivous but when home alone I find a nighty to be a moral buster to the days activities. I like showing off the girls but no panties in that case pls that's so restrictive.

Hugs,
Alice

Kate Simmons
12-20-2009, 06:52 PM
Only when singing the song "Walkin' 'round in women's underwear.":battingeyelashes::)

sherri52
12-20-2009, 06:55 PM
Once I start getting dressed I make it to the skirt and blouse at least. I may not do makeup but I'll always throw on a pair of dangle earings.

Veronica 1
12-20-2009, 07:28 PM
I do this all the time, much to my straight room mates dismay. Actually he is pretty accepting of me.

Nicole Erin
12-20-2009, 07:55 PM
You should have at least a plush pink robe and slippers on also! :D

hellOOOOO!!! :thumbsup:

Tiff Rivera
12-20-2009, 08:40 PM
I used to wear just bra and panties in the house, can't do that any longer, I am envious now, lol. Don't get many chances to dress.

Jilmac
12-20-2009, 10:01 PM
I don't do it often but sometimes I'll just get too lazy to dress and bra and panties feel comfortable with nothing else.

Jeanine
12-20-2009, 10:37 PM
As far as I'm concerned, there's nothing wrong with walking around in your bra and panties as long as the window shades are drawn ... I've done it since I was about 14 ...The first article of femine clothing I "tried on" was my oldest sister Patti's black lace, Playtex, 36B, underwire bra at age 13 ... Which fit like a glove, no stuffing necessary, because I have Gynecomastia and had developed breasts the size of an adult woman by the age of 13 ... After being caght wearing Mom's or my three older sisters clothing, several times, Mom took me to see a Gender Councilor ... And after several months of "therapy" with the councilor, she pronounced me SANE and NOT gay ... So Mom bought me a complete feminine wardrobe of my own, I let my hair grow to shoulder length, and I simply became "one of the girls." ... Mom treated me like another daughter, and the girls treated me as their fourth sister and all five of us walked around in bras and panties, on an almost daily basis ... And we'd all swim topless in our pool from time to time ...There's nothing "dirty" or abnormal about this behavior ... It's only "Dirty" to backward thinking, narrow-minded fools !
Hugs-n-Kisses and
Merry Christmas to all !
Jeanine

Theresa1955
12-20-2009, 10:42 PM
I do it all the time. Once I get home from work I am in girdle, stockings, a blouse and heels. Just like now I am in pHose typing away. Of course it is easy for me because I don't share my apartment with anyone.

Luv
Theresa

Paulette
12-20-2009, 10:47 PM
Walking around in your bra and panties comes natural when you are wearing them all of the time. Like everyone said ,checking on the coffee or forgetting something in the living room while changing clothes a quick walk out in to other areas of the house is no big deal.

Samantha43
12-20-2009, 10:59 PM
Whenever I can. My wife loves it, but I have to wear thigh high stockings too.

tonixd
12-20-2009, 11:05 PM
Yes, Yes, Yes!!!
Well, me minus the bra. But, panties, all the time, or, in winter, pajamas.

lingerieLiz
12-20-2009, 11:14 PM
Neither my wife or I do. We both put on our bras and panties in the bed room. Now it is just the two of us and I guess old habits die hard since the kids are gone.

Lisa Renee
12-20-2009, 11:43 PM
Yes in bra and panties a lot. I usually put on my make-up before getting completely dressed so I don't get powder on my cloths as I powder my face.

Loni
12-20-2009, 11:58 PM
firewood cost way to much these days,
only in the low 40's F but chilley, I do put a robe on.
this house is only 1K sq ft but drafty.

and I live alone so nobody to freak out seeing me :-0

on those nights before getting ready for work, I try to have a dress or skirt on, then at the last sec put on the work drab junk. :-(

but I did find my self running around earler looking for tissue, panties and camy, ;-)

Colleen03
12-21-2009, 12:13 AM
Wish I could do that!! With an uaccepting wife & my busy lifestyle I'm lucky if I can slip into one of my swimsuits once in a while

prene
12-21-2009, 01:05 AM
Whenever I can I do.

I only wear a bra with my attachable forms.
I love wearing large forms with my sleep(little support) bra.
I like the movement.

Emme
12-21-2009, 01:13 AM
It is the greatest joy, to have wife say...wow you look good today.
I think it is important to start and end the day in femme.
Even for 10 min it is important to feel good. In time I have been allowed to LIVE and enjoy "Emme", many mornings it is just natural to have to go in bra and panties. Sometimes I feel self conciouus, but I is usually just my imagination. I think she gets used to seeing me and lets it go!

I remember in 1986, she would go out with the dog and the desire to e in feme was so great, I would run to the dresser and slip on a gown...just to get the feeling. Even for a few seconds, it was worh it. Now I stay in feme most of my time at home. We live in a remote place and no neighbors is great.

Earlier I read aout a wife who will not even think about our liives as women...ohhhh I got upset, and I remembered those days. Time helps.

How did I get her to cooperate... I am not sure..but she knows I love being in feme. I tell her quite often how much I love my girls. I asked her if she would like to take her girls off..and we know the answer. Well these are mine I BOUGHT THEM! and I love em!

good night

Alice Green
12-21-2009, 01:26 AM
Every chance I get.

eluuzion
12-21-2009, 03:35 AM
I do almost every day. I live alone and my dog does not seem to mind. Although I live in the Rockies, the back side of my house faces South = lots of sun. I rarely use the heat, even in winter. I bask in the sun out on the 2nd floor sundeck about an hour every day, even in winter. (dry climate, sunny).

Of course, when the sun sets, the temp dives about 30 degrees...but house stays warm from the sun.

I just have a hard time remembering not to wander outside or answer the door (sometimes I forget I am dressed...hehe). I usually wear thigh-hi's too...I love those things !!

Jenniferpl
12-21-2009, 04:13 AM
Girl, every chance I get. Most mornings that is all I wear when using the exerise bike.

Jillt
12-21-2009, 05:48 AM
YUP Sometimes in the warmer weather, just my undies

TJ Tresa
12-21-2009, 06:55 AM
Yes i wear them around the house and if I am in the middle of changing and my wife askes me to do something then I go and see what it is before finishing, Or if I forgot to do something and someother interuption I walk around in my panties and bra.
I have to tell this. Before my wife and I met I was sitting on my couch in just a pair of panties bra and a body briefer. A girl I was dateing at the time came over, normally I would have seen someone pullinto the drive way, but she walked over and was knocking on my door before I knew anyone was around. there I sat in just the body briefer showing, jump up and ran into the bedroom and quickly took it off came back and answered the door she told me that if I was going to sit around in my underware I should put a shade on the door. She never let on wiether she noticedor not.

Tomara
12-21-2009, 02:43 PM
Me too
I am pretty comfortable around the house in my bra, forms, camisole and panties to do some little chores before I finish getting dressed to go to work.
It feels great to be comfortable with myself !
Tomara

Cristi
12-21-2009, 06:54 PM
Not too long ago, I would not do this. I felt too self conscious about being in nothing but panties and a bra with my wife around. But I'm becoming more comfortable with it. If I get started dressing, then get distracted by something else, I may not get back to finish dressing for several minutes.

During that time I might be walking around, making coffee, finding the rest of the clothes I'll be wearing that day, etc wearing just my panties, bra, forms and sometimes tights or stockings. After a while, I'll notice and think 'Oops, I guess I'd better finish getting dressed!' I know I'm running late for work when it is 10 minutes before I should be out the door and I'm still wearing just my lingere!

Since I underdress like this (without the forms) almost every day for work, this describes most of my mornings. My wife has never reacted negatively to it, so I'm feeling more and more relaxed in nothing but my lingere.

The evening is the same way. I'll take off my shirt and pants then get distracted brushing my teeth and doing other 'getting ready for bed' type stuff before finishing getting undressed and into a night gown. Then I just toss the bra into the laundry along with all my other dirty things as I head upstairs to bed.

sherryleigh
12-21-2009, 07:24 PM
Believe me girl I would if I could! When I had more alone time than I do now putting on panties and bra first thing in the morning, is a very Good Morning.;) Waking up in one of my "nighties" rates right up there as well! ;)

Sherry

MaryAnn40c
12-21-2009, 09:42 PM
only in the summer....too cold other wise

Cary
12-21-2009, 09:53 PM
Almost everyday.

monalisa
12-21-2009, 10:03 PM
It just feels natural to wear them around the house and occasionally the yard in the summer. This time of the year you need the woodstove going to stay in skimpy outfits.

shelia_82
12-21-2009, 11:21 PM
I wear panties 24/7 bra almost as much. But around the house that is often times all I will wear, and lucky me my wife loves it

Missy
12-21-2009, 11:25 PM
most of the time i do find my self doing this
i just find it relaxing
not to say that i am lazy and do not want to dress on my days off

Parker0429
12-21-2009, 11:26 PM
I often do that, but I almost always wear a full slip over my bra and panties. I feel sexier under a silky slip.

MissyW
12-22-2009, 12:13 AM
Yep, I do it every now and then.

Jodi M
12-22-2009, 02:59 AM
wear bra and panties and usually a oversized tee shirt or sweatshirt on nights that I am alone in the house.

Crossjoerg
12-22-2009, 08:48 AM
a bra with small silicon boobs, a black panty girdle, a dark pantyhose and my red 6" heels

Angie G
12-22-2009, 09:05 AM
That's underwear I always wear it undre soming.:hugs:
Angie

sometimes_miss
12-22-2009, 10:58 AM
Now that I am sepnding way more time dressed around the house, I find that at times getting dressed in the mornings or getting ready for bed at night, that I am going around the house in just my panties and bra. Does anyone else do this regularly?

It's more of a transitional state; if I've been 'dressed' most of the day, and am getting ready for bed, then yeah, I will be walking about a bit wearing just a bra and panties. But those go in the laundry and the PJ's come on when I go to bed, then don a fresh set in the morning.

Chloe_chan
12-22-2009, 11:14 AM
Havent been able to do that in a while but I used to love it.

Vanessa5
12-22-2009, 11:22 AM
It is too darn cold here in MN. Maybe with some pantyhose or tights.

Vieja
12-22-2009, 11:54 AM
I do it too. I have set aside a time of day right after a shower but I wear a slip over all.

Vieja

Myst
12-22-2009, 12:56 PM
Any time I'm about to get dressed, I'll always walk around wearing only bra and panties and/or pantyhose - usually while putting on makeup.

But what I love to do afterwards is lounge - watching T.V. or reading a magazine while curling up under a warm blanket with only my bra and panties on!!!

aliceeliot
12-22-2009, 01:42 PM
During the week I do my Wii fit routine at night in a leotard before showering and donning a skirt and blouse. Weekend mornings I normally stroll around the apartment in cami and panties until I decide to dress 'properly' and go out.

There's a certain sense of empowerment being able to do this.

Kate Simmons
12-22-2009, 01:57 PM
I honestly cannot picture all of these folks running around the house in a bra and panties all the time but I will say the power of suggestion is incredible.:heehee:

kayesimone
12-22-2009, 02:07 PM
yes and i love it!

lissetta
12-22-2009, 04:03 PM
Turn up the heat! Bras panties goosebumps!

Mistybtm
12-22-2009, 04:32 PM
I wear tights and bra around the Apt a lot but then put on a dress and heals/boots. I live alone so this is daily for me.:D
I am off for the next 2 weeks so i can go 24/7. :battingeyelashes:

Yvonne York
12-22-2009, 05:47 PM
Yes regularly - my wie is fine with it. Also run round in my nightie too. But the bra and panties look is the best.

il.dso
12-22-2009, 05:55 PM
For me, it's panties and a camisole.
With a slip and pantyhose, also!

JamieOH
12-22-2009, 08:25 PM
Every morning, I wake up wearing my nightie, and panties.. I get out of bed, put on my androgenous unisex blue snowflake robe, and light blue fuzzy slippers... and get ready to hop in the shower, and shave the heck outta my self.. everything must go, except the naughty parts.. that itches too much.. hehe.. Then it's lotion, lotion oh and some lotion.. then deodorant, cant be stinky, I use Avon Odyssey for women, then bra, and panties, and I wear them while I get the rest of my stuff together, and check the weather report.. blah blah.. then a cotton cami cause it's cold here.. sometimes pantyhose if it's REAL cold, and I gotta work outside.. then my ikky man-uniform.. and out the door I go.. so, in a very short answer to this VERY long one, Yup.. every morning.. my wife gets freaky when she sees me in the bra, thank goodness I get up before her..

jenna_woods
12-22-2009, 09:09 PM
I live in maine its to cold to do that, it's a great idea thought

JustAlex
12-22-2009, 11:07 PM
The title uses the word "running" but I see that you're all talking about being in underwear around the house.

I don't go around the house in my underwear, male or female. If I'm alone I may do that but I usually wear a nightie at least. Alone with my wife, she's fine with with either choice. She likes to be in her underwear and encourages me to do the same.
When I travel, I may stay in my room wearing just my panties if it's warm.

But running running, I remember a couple occassions (a couple meaning more than two but not as much as to be a daily occurrence). Unplanned, but I think they qualify as running in bra and/or panties.

One I think I mentioned here already, I was in my hotel room wearing panties, pantyhose and a body. In cold weather you can call that underwear. I didn't run much, I don't think it could be called a jump either. I flew.

Being in the house in panties and bra and someone coming in happened many times, never got caught but I was running like hell.

And I had one of those bizarre things that makes you think if it's worth it to underdress (it does, but sometimes...), I'm sure I had more but this one is fresh in my mind. When my mother in law was in her last days, she spent them between hospitals and foster homes (not sure about the word, a place where elder people is taken care of). Her apartment was alone and I passed frequently to pick up mail, bills and check it out. Once a month I sent a cleaning lady to keep it in fair condition. One day I walked in and I found out that someone broke in. He or they didn't steal much but the place was a mess and a window was broken. I didn't want my wife to worry about that, nothing of real value was missing and she had her mother to care for. It was the end of the cleaning month period, it was dusty, to keep my office clothes safe, I took them off and I was picking up glass and sweeping in panties. The janitor, an old lady, heard me walking in and came to talk to me about some bills and stuff. And there I went running in panties in a home other than my own.

Mandy Burgundy
12-22-2009, 11:08 PM
I'm Doing it now:heehee:

Aneline
12-23-2009, 12:10 AM
Just thinking about running around in (just) a bra and panties in the morning in a 60-degree house makes me shiver, and not with anticipation.

ashlee chiffon
12-23-2009, 12:43 AM
love the bra and panty look on a woman...so it comes natural in the mornings when its warm enough to move about so skimpy dressed...always glancing in mirrors to see how I look and move and find myself feeling very sexy!:o

Evangeline
12-23-2009, 06:32 PM
In this weather only with a fur coat.

Metoo
12-23-2009, 07:03 PM
Sounds like fun, but I don't much of a chance to run around in a bra and panties, but would love to. I don't think my wife would like it and I have 4 year old myself, so opportunity just is not available. When I'm alone I try to dress up as much as I can, or when alone with my wife. Wish I could dress more often, but with a 4 year old your time is limited.

Mona
12-23-2009, 10:46 PM
I'm usually wearing panties and thigh highs and a night shirt, this time of year out come the leg warmers!

marlene4
12-23-2009, 11:38 PM
The right bra is a huge turn-on, and sexy panties are a MUST.

Favorite Bra of the moment: http://www2.victoriassecret.com/commerce/onlineProductDisplay.vs?namespace=productDisplay&origin=onlineProductDisplay.jsp&event=display&prnbr=EH-251967&page=1&cgname=OSBRPSPRZZZ&rfnbr=6857&atp=a

Perfect Panties (in matching sunflower of course): http://www2.victoriassecret.com/commerce/onlineProductDisplay.vs?namespace=productDisplay&origin=onlineProductDisplay.jsp&event=display&prnbr=EH-241721&page=1&cgname=OSPTYSPRZZZ&rfnbr=6862&atp=a

And why not "complete the look" with matching slip and robe set: http://www2.victoriassecret.com/commerce/onlineProductDisplay.vs?namespace=productDisplay&origin=onlineProductDisplay.jsp&event=display&prnbr=EH-249933&page=1&cgname=OSPTYSPRZZZ&rfnbr=6862&atp=a

Joan Lea
12-24-2009, 12:31 PM
I love walking around the house in a bra and panties. I was in my strapless bra and black VS panties with a nice set of black 4" heels when I decided to do something in the basement. We have an old house with low ceilings in the basement. Well you can guess... I am now 4" taller. Wack, I hit my head on the main beam in the baement.

All I could think about after my head cleared was my bedroom accepting wife coming home and finding her hubby in his black bra and panties on the floor in the basement, out cold.

Rachel05
12-24-2009, 12:41 PM
When I am in on my own I often dfo it I love the feeling of freedom and they look lovely too

vspowers
12-24-2009, 01:54 PM
Bra, panties and a full slip, often. Sometimes sit in the living room this way, under a blanket in the armchair next to my wife.

Julieanne
12-25-2009, 08:55 PM
Absolutely. I often start my days at home in just panties and a bra and add things as my mood dictates. Basically slow dressing. Today I got as far as a camisole and skirt and stopped there.

Nina Breeze
12-25-2009, 09:17 PM
Wow! Well, your in Arizona so that helps. I'm sure in the middle of winter, there are some song birds lurking about sipping on Nestea to cool down. Here in Oregon, there is usually too much frost on the pumpkin. LOL I always have a nightgown and if too cold, a warm robe.

Nina