PDA

View Full Version : A Fun Little Secret

fjrpilot
12-20-2009, 04:08 PM
So, today I went out with my fem jeans, sneakers and full underdress, my SO did not even notice. It has been a fun day. She only wants me to underdress period, so my defiance today has made me smile. It's like getting away with the last brownie and not getting caught. Hope everyone has had a good day too. (hard to see with this fog)

Rianna Humble
12-20-2009, 04:16 PM
Well done! You haven't done anything to hurt your SO, but you have managed another step forward! :hugs:

boardpuppy
12-20-2009, 04:17 PM
The more you buck the system (SO), the easier it becomes, which can lead to problems. That being beside the case, I'm glad you had a wonderful day. When you can't dress (wearing what you want), the only thing a girl can do is underdress, he he he.

Hugs,
Alice

Karren H
12-20-2009, 04:55 PM
Oh yeah.... Like I always say.... the underpinnings of a good marriage are built on defiance and lies...

tricia_uktv
12-20-2009, 05:10 PM
Yep, agree with Karen. Careful hon.

fjrpilot
12-20-2009, 08:16 PM
I do agree, I only full dress on long drives and business trips. The jeans that I wore today could pass for drab, if they wern't stretch denim. I would not do anything to intentually hurt my wife or make her uncomfortable.

Loni
12-21-2009, 12:19 AM
be very carefull of the thin ice.

be very greatfull of the fact your wife allows you "play".
my ex did not even want to try.

Paula T
12-21-2009, 12:27 AM
Oh yeah.... Like I always say.... the underpinnings of a good marriage are built on defiance and lies...

that you get these little sayings or whatever you want to call them out of? "A good marriage is built on defiance and lies" I love it:eek:

SuzanneBender
12-21-2009, 12:57 AM

Karren that one was a laugh out loud comedy riot. You should write a book.

Darling you need to be careful. You are not going to gain acceptance from your spouse by crossing lines that you have already set with her. If you need the lines to change renegotiate them with her.

sherri52
12-21-2009, 09:30 PM
one more step and the SO didn't even see the change.

Tanya83
12-21-2009, 09:41 PM
Would she have said something if she noticed? Maybe she just let it go.

Tamara Croft
12-21-2009, 09:48 PM
She only wants me to underdress period, so my defiance today has made me smile.So you thought you'd be spiteful and ignore her wishes... how nice... my advice? try growing up.. being defiant isn't funny, maybe you'll laugh when you end up in the divorce courts!

Nicole Erin
12-21-2009, 10:03 PM
what color were your undies?