PDA

View Full Version : Past, Present and Future

Sherry-Stephanie
12-20-2009, 05:52 PM
I can't believe that it's only been less than two years since I started dressing...and where I am today...

I've stepped into the "waters" from that first time when I put on a wig and my wife did my make up to now going out, doing my own make up and how many people I've met and talked with about my dressing...some friends know and are OK with it...I've met fellow CDers both here on this forum as well as others out at various locations...

I know I'll never be passable nor do I have a desire to become fully female, rather I enjoy crossing over back and forth between being my male self and Stephanie...There are times after I'm all made up and I look into the mirror and looking back to me is a woman...

I get slightly irked when someone gives me a disapporving look or I know their talking about me...but all of that fades away when I meet someone who's accepting and encourages what I am...

I look forward to the next week outings, the months to come and the next few years to see where I am each step of the way...simply because while I am progressing forward I am finding new experiences new people and new places that expand my total growth as a woman....

I simply hope each and everyone of you are experiencing these joys of dressing as well and we all collectively grow our female idenity....

Best to all....

StacyCD
12-20-2009, 05:56 PM
Sherry-Stephanie,

You are a true inspiration to all of us and we're all also envious of your supportive SO!

Kate Simmons
12-20-2009, 06:44 PM
It's really not necessary to pass Hon. As you are finding out, the greatest joy is just being yourself and having the freedom to express that.:)

sherri52
12-20-2009, 06:48 PM
Sherry I feel the same way you do except I started dressing and going out at a very young age. I may have walked by your house ( when I could pass). I've been married twice and neither were accepting, but I have given up looking.:love:

make that haven't given up looking

Sherry-Stephanie
12-20-2009, 08:36 PM
You very well might have Sherri and if so small world huh???? LOL

and Denise, I've given up trying to pass...but I'll never give up trying to look better than I am at any given moment...

theresa
12-20-2009, 08:48 PM
We have a special and unique lifestyle don't we? I konw for one I wouldn't change it for anything. I'm so happy for you and hope you continue to explore all of what makes you "you".

Karren H
12-20-2009, 09:24 PM
Sherry-Stephanie,

You are a true inspiration to all of us and we're all also envious of your supportive SO!

Envey is just not a strong enough word... Hate!! Yeah.. That's closer.. :).