PDA

View Full Version : As anyone ever forgotten to fully dress when going out?

Kimberly Marie Kelly
12-20-2009, 06:17 PM
I went to my companies Xmas party last night, I'm fully out as a transwoman at work everyone calls me Kimberly. Well anyway I went and would you believe I forgot to put on my bra and felt like I was naked while there. I was in a nice red blouse, black mini, nylons and heels, just no bra. Felt so naked and unwomanly. Kimberly :battingeyelashes:

sherri52
12-20-2009, 06:35 PM
At that point all you can do is ignore it and try to have a good night. Maybe no one noticed.

Katelyn
12-20-2009, 06:51 PM
OMG! You must've been self conscience all night. Did anyone notice? I can't say anything like that has happened to me. The closest I can relate is one time I went out without my breast forms in. I was a little flatter than usual but I made it through. Another time I took a trip to Phoenix with a friend and the next day as I was getting ready, I realized I left all my makeup back home. I borrowed my friends until I could buy some later that day.

GypsyKaren
12-20-2009, 08:00 PM
I can't stand the damn things and rarely wear them, I'm 57 years old and my boobs have earned the right to sag.

Karen :g1:

Terri Andrews
12-20-2009, 09:38 PM
I also went out without my breast forms ,but returned for them as soon as I noticed something was missing .

Leanne2
01-01-2010, 06:54 AM
Hi Kimberly,
Just yesterday I went out without my bra. I posted my day in a cd thread. Thank goodness I have man boobs. Leanne

Sandra
01-01-2010, 08:37 AM
I can't stand the damn things and rarely wear them, I'm 57 years old and my boobs have earned the right to sag.

Karen :g1:

welcome to the club :D

luvSophia
01-01-2010, 09:19 AM
I cannot say that I have ever gone out minus any major pieces of clothing, but I routinely forget to put earrings back in, to put my watch back on or grab that scarf I intended to go with my outfit.

morgan51
01-01-2010, 10:32 AM
its a common event for me sometimes I feel forgetfulness is overwhelming just keep trying. If I'm supposed to do it or wear it (I have probably forgot it at some point )thats my privlege at 58 yrs. of age. Morgan

Teri Jean
01-01-2010, 11:03 AM
No Kim, I always check the the bra-yep, panties-yep, hair-yep oh crap forgot to comb out, makeup-yep. Now where did I put my lipstick?

Are you kidding we all forget something. The best was after putting on my makeup being sure to get the liner and shadow on just perfect, lipstick and lip liner I walked out with out doing my brows. So here I am sitting in front of my work doing my brows in the rearview mirror. Oooops.

Teri

jennifer marie
01-01-2010, 11:35 AM
A couple of times I have forgotten my lopstick! Feel almost naked without it. Mom always taught me "a girl is not properly dressed without her stockings & lipstick"!

Karen564
01-01-2010, 01:33 PM
I can't say I've ever "Forgotten" to wear my bra, but I do purposely choose not to wear it a lot because I don't really need it, the girls are still holding up relatively fine on their own for the most part, and besides, I just like feeling natural, the only problem not wearing it is when I get chilled, the nips can get rather protruding, which can be embracing in class when their popping thru both my top & fleece hoodie jacket ..although it's only women in class, so it's no big deal really, except when they ask me if I'm cold with a smile on their face...then I get the message & embarrassed after I look down and see them :o, I tell them the turkeys must be done then lol..

Stephenie S
01-01-2010, 02:27 PM
Well I forgot my bra today. I overslept by a couple of hours, and had to REALLY rush to get to work. Skipped the shower, hasty job with my makeup, lousy hair day, and when I got to work I reaslized, OMG, I had forgotten to put on my bra.

I guess it was OK. I metioned it to one of my GFs at work, and she just smiled.

I felt a bit naked without it, but it WAS comfy.

Lovies, Stephenie

jenna_woods
01-01-2010, 02:54 PM
wow how did you forget your bra? hope no one noticed,

noeleena
01-04-2010, 08:55 AM
Hi.
Going shoping .
Now i spos its a change . no make up , watch or rings walked out the door . said to Jos . im like a friend or was . oh dear if only she knew . what i was now ,. she would get over 1 / 2 way to an other village . some 24 miles away . & come back for her rings . & earing s then off down the road again . me not fassed now . just carry on .

i did have to go out in a hurry because of a to do . so out the door just my top & skirt & shoes no make up rings or hair .( wig ) there had been a punch up . Jos was close by . our daughter was . to close to the goings on . drink was a part of it & the police as well . we had 5 other people around .& the ambo s . & jos said . your not dressed . ooops . oh well the best part i knew every one & was known by them . so some times it s a matter of . in this case . i had to go ...NOW.. so yes it can happen . the out come a friend was drunk . & was hit by some one we only know to well he was on drugs , & was hell bent on a fight . so he did . these guys are hard drinkers . & a fight is part of there lifes . pity tho .
So now . i m not to bothered if im not dressed in the way we are talking about . as a woman no body s bothered how they see me .

i was bothered if i forgot some thing . now its i m out all the time the funny thing is . i was very unsure about what if i dont have my hair on ( wig ).& would not go with out that . part of me . any where .

Now im accepted. its hey this is who i am i m a woman so as i was told . be one . its not how i dress its who i am .

i m relating this here . as i know some times we get hung up on details . i have friends who are women & have had thier hair all cut off for our cancer soc . each year . on daffadil day . so i can do that with out fear of being ridiculed
i was asked if that is what i had done . just realised they accepted me because of that . so as we become a part of our respective communitys we can be there . with others . hey its really neat .
...noeleena...

Melissa A.
01-04-2010, 09:17 AM
I'm a world-class forgetter. Rings, earrings, wallet, keys, even my entire bag more than once. If it gets warm after I leave the house, odds are, there will be a sweater at a lost and found somewhere soon. Haven't forgotten to wear a bra yet, unless it was on purpose, but it's bound to happen sometime.

Hugs,

Melissa:)

Zenith
01-04-2010, 02:25 PM
Great...I forgot to wear a bra today...first time since RLE started...and my pointed little T girl "girls" are just out there...O_o thank goodness for a scarf and creative ways to wear it...

MJ
01-04-2010, 03:04 PM
been there done that got the bumper sticker. i just feel naked without it