PDA

View Full Version : Not typically an "under-dresser" but...

Josie M
12-20-2009, 08:46 PM
I'm not normally prone to "under-dressing", I kinda like the whole creative process of starting with me and trying to create a feminine image and personae.

That being said, I did find a use for it today. Like many of us Marylanders, I was digging myself out of this weekend's blizzard. As I was layering up to go outside I decided to wear Josie's leggings under my jeans (worked quite well actually).

Out there with all the other neighbors shoveling away and got into a conversation with my next door neighbor (the family with the "Life is tough -- PRAY HARD" bumper sticker on their car). We're talking about the upcoming Raven's game, etc. and I can't help but wonder what his reaction would be if he knew I had women's stockings on under my jeans.

A minor thing, but it kinda struck me as funny.....

alexism&f
12-20-2009, 11:16 PM
I have to agree on the leggings. And personally even if I didn't CD I would proably still wear girls leggings, I have one pair of mens under armor leggings that I never wear because they are too long (I'm a bit under average height) but my girls leggings and stockings fit perfectly and they're great in the cold.

linnea
12-20-2009, 11:20 PM
On cold days in winter of which there are many in this part of Montana, I wear stockings or pantihose and a cami under my other clothes. It's a good opportunity.
Every day, I wear panties, regardless of the weather.

Karren H
12-20-2009, 11:46 PM
Probably be run out of town on a rail especially if they were black and gold Steelers colored tights!!! Green Bay tonight... Your next! :)

joyce483
12-21-2009, 12:49 AM
yea right-touchdown with no time left-steelers still have time to call priceline for tickets somewhere other than the playoffs!!!!!!!!

Nikki A.
12-21-2009, 09:04 AM
I underdressed Sat and Sunday for the extra layers and warmth. Also
the shaper and support p/hose kept the back and legs from hurting.
Keeps you warm without alot of bulk.

VanessaVW
12-21-2009, 09:16 AM
I underdressed Sat and Sunday for the extra layers and warmth. Also
the shaper and support p/hose kept the back and legs from hurting.
Keeps you warm without alot of bulk.

If it's practical and enjoyable, what's wrong with that??

Vanessa5
12-22-2009, 11:33 AM
I often find pantyhose or tights to help keep me warm. Of course its the way they make me feel too.

Deborah Jane
12-22-2009, 12:09 PM
got into a conversation with my next door neighbor (the family with the "Life is tough -- PRAY HARD" bumper sticker on their car). We're talking about the upcoming Raven's game, etc. and I can't help but wonder what his reaction would be if he knew I had women's stockings on under my jeans.

With it being that cold, he was probably wearing something similar under his clothes [it's amazing how many guys seem too] and wondering what your reaction would be if you only knew that he had womens stockings/tights under his jeans :eek::heehee: