PDA

View Full Version : Crossing dressing and dating guys?

Pages : [1] 2 3

KellyWannabe
12-21-2009, 10:55 AM
How many of us think about being with a guy while crossdressing?

I know I do! I wanna be a naughty girl! :daydreaming:

Kate Simmons
12-21-2009, 11:05 AM
LOL. Questions like these usually literally separate the guys from the girls.;):)

tinalynn
12-21-2009, 11:23 AM
I think about being on date - dinner, drinks, movie, whatever... It would be a huge thrill to have that attention and treatment as a girl. I've also thought about the intimate parts, but it does nothing for me. So while I'd like a date and would be so happy with one, it ends early...

5150 Girl
12-21-2009, 11:44 AM
I'm a TG person to rebel aginst things and persons male. So to anser the OP's question, Ain't no plans with a man here!

KateW
12-21-2009, 11:49 AM
I think I am very much a lesbian crossdresser in that regard.

Laura_Stephens
12-21-2009, 12:35 PM
I am still trying to figure out what in h3ll women find attractive about men!

Taylor186
12-21-2009, 01:11 PM
I never think about being with a guy while crossdressed.

Kimmy55
12-21-2009, 01:13 PM
I've thought about being naughty with men while dressed but I can take it or leave it

kellycan27
12-21-2009, 02:14 PM

silly girl!:heehee:

Eve_WA
12-21-2009, 02:22 PM
no interest in men, whatsoever.

PantyhoseNPumps
12-21-2009, 02:32 PM
As far as I am concerned, I have never, ever looked at a man in an attractive way. I have always been the biggest fan of the female form, and aside from a one night stand (experimental) a few years back, with another "girl", I've never even thought of being with a man. However, all my life, I have felt so all alone, I've always thought that there was no one out there how could ever truly love a girl like me, I've always figured that one day, I would die alone, never having experienced unconditional love, someone who would love me, for Who I Truly Am. Recently, I met someone, who is (like me) not gay, but who we both share a mutual and genuine care for eachother, and it does puzzle me quite a bit. He really is a wonderful and sweet guy, hard working single parent of an adorable little daughter who he just cherishes. This, among other things, make me so attracted to him! He has made me sooo happy, for the first time in 20 years, I have those little butterflies in my stomach, when I think of someone..you probably know what that means! I think that at this point in my life, while I have no interest in men, I do find myself open to someone accepting of the Real Me, regardless of gender. I've been too unhappy for most of my life, and at this point, I think that I just need to be with someone who loves and accepts me regardless to their gender. The older that I get, the less important something like gender becomes. We all want to be accepted and loved, and for girls like us, it does not come as easy as for "other" people. Just my two cents. Christine

Karen43
12-21-2009, 02:35 PM
Must be a lesbian also because I much prefer being with a female..:battingeyelashes:

reneecd13
12-21-2009, 02:45 PM
Oh yes I have. Never in the beganning I would have never thought. But as time went on I met someone that I was attracted to. He would pick me up and take me out. And it was nice being treated like a woman. And yes we were intimate and it was great. But now I am happily married.

charlie
12-21-2009, 02:54 PM
Hello Kelly!
I see that you have few posts and must be new to the forum. Welcome and enjoy the camaraderie that you get from being here. As for a date, I fell for that awhile ago. I went on a date with a friend. I dressed to the nines and he acted as the perfect gentleman all night. We dined at a nice Italian restaurant, had after dinner drinks at a pretty bar afterward and I was treated like a real lady. The problems occurred when he returned me home. I got kissed and groped a bit. Kissing men is just that...kissing men. I acted OK, but did not like it. That part was unfair to him. I never should have been with a man in the first place. Being treated like a lady was great. Having to act like a lady that likes men is something else! Unless you could like the idea of being with a man sexually not dressed, I don't think it will make a difference when you are dressed and expected to act like a real lady.

sherri
12-21-2009, 04:20 PM
A little experimentation may be the only way you'll find out how real your fantasy is, but unless you're really geared that way, you're probably in for a reality check. Even for someone like me who is open to every aspect of a cd + m relationship, there is a difference between dating and being naughty. IME, cheap sex is a pretty hollow and unsatisfying prospect, and just because some guy wants to have sex with you does not mean that he cares about helping you fulfill your girly desire(s) -- or even knows how. Just my humble opinion.

victoriamwilliams1
12-21-2009, 04:38 PM
This is a common question and I think it depends on your current relationship status as well as for me when I am dressed I see myself as a woman and I am not attracted to women while dress nor am I attracted to men when dresses! However it was one time a guy who worked at a store treated me so well and shared his life story and I found myself becoming attracted to him. As with any human if the other person knows what to say you can become attracted to them sexually or as a friend.

Brandi Wyne
12-21-2009, 04:47 PM
I guess I never thought seriously about it in my early years of dressing but I have dated and enjoyed intimacy with a male, however it had to be another CD and it had to be with both of us dressed.

I love women and have spent the best part of my life married and trying to please one woman as her man. I guess I've been ok with it but somethng was lacking there, too. I was a bit shocked to see how women would quickly slam a CD as not normal, pervert, etc. I've never dated or been intimate with a woman while dressed in femme.

Like some of you here, I really want an accepting and supportive person in my life. Someone who really understands me and what I am about. I've yet to have that in my life. At this time I am relating to you, my sisters in arms, and the idea of having a casual or even a serious relationship would not have so much to do with gender but rather compatibility with the CD lifestyle.

:hugs:hugs to all,

Samantha43
12-21-2009, 05:10 PM

That pretty much sums it up for me. I guess I am a lesbian......

Tanya83
12-21-2009, 05:53 PM
I don't know. Maybe. He would have to be cute though :heehee:

windycissy
12-21-2009, 06:30 PM
Don't knock it till you try it :o

Dorisnycd
12-21-2009, 06:52 PM
have been dating men as a girl for years and love it!

sherri52
12-21-2009, 07:00 PM
The only men that could get me interested are the ladies here. But then beauty is only skin deep and I would realize that they are men and slap myself silly and keep it straight.

Tiff Rivera
12-21-2009, 07:11 PM
I have never thought of being with a guy. I have gone on two dates with girls.

Barbara Dugan
12-21-2009, 07:15 PM
I love men and can't live without them...I get weak on my knees when I see a strong masculine guy:daydreaming:

suchacutie
12-21-2009, 07:21 PM
My personal perspective:

It's the female form for me! If I wanted to be with a guy I certainly wouldn't need to be en femme. However, since I want to have spend time as both genders, I think that is to be expected.

If I were to suddenly decide to be a 24/7 transexual my perspective might have changed.

tina

Amy Hepker
12-21-2009, 08:03 PM
Not at All, grosses me out. No how, no way.

SuzanneBender
12-21-2009, 08:22 PM
Men Yucccckkkky and smelly and they have cooooties!

Tanya83
12-21-2009, 08:23 PM
have been dating men as a girl for years and love it!

No surprise there, you look great! I'd ask you out too :heehee: :battingeyelashes:

Karen__Starr
12-21-2009, 09:01 PM
I have been dating men for longer than I can remember and the same goes for woman too while in female mode and I am as naughty as they come too.

MaryAnn40c
12-21-2009, 09:30 PM
Yes Yes Yes ....guys are fun to be with....spending the night ...dinner....breakfast yep its all fun to be with the right man.

monalisa
12-21-2009, 09:50 PM
Probably more have thought about it or fantasized about it then actually have gone out with a guy. I would be tempted when dressed to see if the fantasies equal the real experience.

Daniela76
12-21-2009, 10:31 PM
OMG I am so Lesbian it isn't even funny!
The only man I would ever want to be with is myself. I have fantasized about a magical encounter with me dressed as a woman being with me as a man. Still homosexual I know, but it seems to interest me.

And if I ever had SRS, I would only be with women.

joyce483
12-22-2009, 12:10 AM
i think it all comes down to being with the right person for yourself, since we are all different in our own ways!

StarrOfDelite
12-22-2009, 12:56 AM
When I'm feeling Girly, I like being with the right man, but not just any man. If an interesting, nice, intelligent man takes an interest in me as a person, and not just as a sexual curiosity, then if the relationship flows towards intimate relations, then I will go with the flow.

When I'm feeling Manly, I date women, and the same general ground rules about intimate relations apply.

I've had some bad "One Night Stands" both Dressed and in Drab, and have had some wonderful romantic affairs, too. When we are dealing with Human Beings generalizations are very dangerous.

I think most male aversion to having sex with another male is purely due to societal taboos, and being carefully taught to be homophobic when young. I never date men as a Man, although I've been attracted on occasion, and I'm sure it's because of psychological overlay dating back for decades. The Greek Hoplites were rife with homosexuality, and they were as brave as warriors as any culture which has ever existed, and even a Chuck Norris movie had a line in it where he said something to the effect that, "The bravest man I ever met was a homosexual."

Sara82
12-22-2009, 01:35 AM
im attracted to men and women. I've never been in a relation with a man, but would definately welcome the opportunity with the right person.

Jacqueline Vasquez
12-22-2009, 01:42 AM
I am bisexual. I like men but prefer women. I am so lucky to have a supportive SO GG. She naired my legs. she wants to have girls nights in with me. I feel blessed! she is accepting, but when she wants her "man", then she gets her "man",. everything in moderation.

gretchen_love
12-22-2009, 02:21 AM
This is a very good question, which I think most of us have pondered. The friend I am out to recently asked me if I was Bi and at the time I said no. I have never done anything with a guy (other than playing doctor as a little kid!). I love women, but have started to wonder about what it would be like to be with a man. I think I would consider being dressed in a threesome with a GG and a guy, but I would have to trust both of them.

Jodi M
12-22-2009, 02:36 AM
Most men are jerks.They just want to get into your panties and I don'tmean wear them! Ha! Ha! Iguess I'm a CD that just likes girls.

MiraM
12-22-2009, 04:01 AM
I love men and can't live without them...I get weak on my knees when I see a strong masculine guy:daydreaming:

Right there with you girlfriend:)

girlalex
12-22-2009, 04:29 AM
well, I have a crush on my best friend who's in another state.
I absolutely love him. i feel happy, comfortable and safe around him and he is the only person i actually talk to the most from all of my other friends. so i guess that would make it up that i like men. here is the thing.

what attracts me about men the most is if i feel like i can trust him and if he would accept me for who i am and respect my individuality. after all its really all about chemistry.

Shari
12-22-2009, 06:42 AM
I have my share of fantasies as many here do. I have not only a perfect dream woman inside my head but a perfect dream man too.
There have been rare occasions when I found myself attracted to a real man and wondered what it would be like to be with him.
To actually do it, the situation would have to be perfect and nothing preplanned.
Guess I'll be sticking to the wife.
I'll dance with who brung me and let the dream man take me every once in awhile.

Marcie4you
12-22-2009, 06:43 AM
I don't think about it, I do! :)

shesgotleggs
12-22-2009, 09:00 AM
I do, I wanna date a guy so bad............

All my life my fantasies involved dressing as a woman and being accepted in a group as one of them. About the time I turned 40, something changed inside me. I started having dreams about being dressed as a woman and attracting a man. It surprised me so much I sought out a gay friend from high school and told him, "I need to talk to you right away about something really important." Without even knowing what I was going to talk about, he wrote back, "So how long have you thought you were gay?" :) As he explained, though, the main problem for us is that most gay guys want to be around a man that looks like a man -- not one that looks like a woman. Someone on here once said that crossdressers are almost the 'lepers' of the whole sexual spectrum, as we just don't seem to fit in anywhere. Unfortunately, that is often true.

Since we're putting lables on ourselves today, I guess I'm 'heteroflexible'. Where do I find a nice guy to date? Someone that wants to be friends first? I'm in Northern Indiana and there's just nothing here for us. Any suggestions?

eluuzion
12-22-2009, 09:10 AM

Ditto here, with one major "modification"...
My attraction is specific to passable TGs only. No attraction at all to "straight" guys, or anyone "hairy"...lol

KarenHiller
12-22-2009, 09:13 AM
I have dated a few guys, but it's not really what I prefer. It is nice to have a man fuss over you and treat you like a lady. That part I really loved. And I think I'd enjoy being with another girl like me.

The first man I went out with I met in a club, and he looked like Cary Grant dressed in a nice Brooks Brother's suit. He owned his own business, and was very successful. He treated me like a lady the whole time. I felt like a young girl out on her first date. The first kiss was extraordinary, very gentle and loving. All in all, a very nice experience, and I even enjoyed the love making later on.

Karen

missy jones
12-22-2009, 09:37 AM
Ill be honest I have dated a few men special friends wrong yes I know but the odd thing its was beyond exciting and too be honest I want more. nothing in mainy yrs have even came close to this experience.I now wonder were these emotions hidden inside am I bi sexual or possibly gay and never allowed myself to think deeply about. I wonder about this everyday I am married and over the yrs our marriage has taken some severe hits this all plays into my feelings thanks Missy

KellyWannabe
12-22-2009, 10:36 AM
Well... So far, I have only been with a TS and I was not en femme. I would much rather meet a "special girl" while she was en femme and I was en drab. Oh the things I would like to try! I rarely think about being with another guy while en drab but I have. Just haven't acted on these thoughts... Yet! :o

Denver has a lot of gorgeous girls! Hopefully I get the nerve to go out on a date with one.

MissAmy
12-22-2009, 01:02 PM
I coudln't date a man, not even a trans-man. I could date trans-women, but I like women in general even as a CD.

erika130
12-22-2009, 01:06 PM

It's interesting you say that, because I constantly ask myself the same question!!

MarciManseau
12-22-2009, 01:10 PM
As far as I am concerned, I have never, ever looked at a man in an attractive way. I have always been the biggest fan of the female form, and aside from a one night stand (experimental) a few years back, with another "girl", I've never even thought of being with a man. However, all my life, I have felt so all alone, I've always thought that there was no one out there how could ever truly love a girl like me, I've always figured that one day, I would die alone, never having experienced unconditional love, someone who would love me, for Who I Truly Am. Recently, I met someone, who is (like me) not gay, but who we both share a mutual and genuine care for eachother, and it does puzzle me quite a bit. He really is a wonderful and sweet guy, hard working single parent of an adorable little daughter who he just cherishes. This, among other things, make me so attracted to him! He has made me sooo happy, for the first time in 20 years, I have those little butterflies in my stomach, when I think of someone..you probably know what that means! I think that at this point in my life, while I have no interest in men, I do find myself open to someone accepting of the Real Me, regardless of gender. I've been too unhappy for most of my life, and at this point, I think that I just need to be with someone who loves and accepts me regardless to their gender. The older that I get, the less important something like gender becomes. We all want to be accepted and loved, and for girls like us, it does not come as easy as for "other" people. Just my two cents. Christine

Christine, sweetie, that was sooooo amazing! I'm sitting here with tears running down my cheeks. Bless you for being so open and honest, and I hope you and he are friends and happy forever. Cherish him, and I know he'll cherish you.

Hugs 'n kisses, Marci :love:

MarciManseau
12-22-2009, 01:17 PM

You go, gf :) Yahoo!

I have been dating men for longer than I can remember and the same goes for woman too while in female mode and I am as naughty as they come too.

Same here, both are fantastic. Naughty is nice, in spite of what Santa thinks!

Yes Yes Yes ....guys are fun to be with....spending the night ...dinner....breakfast yep its all fun to be with the right man.

Those kisses at breakfast are soooo sweet! :)

I am bisexual. I like men but prefer women. I am so lucky to have a supportive SO GG. She naired my legs. she wants to have girls nights in with me. I feel blessed! she is accepting, but when she wants her "man", then she gets her "man",. everything in moderation.

Women usually smell better and kiss better, but I feel so good when I'm in a man's arms... all tingly and girly.

I don't think about it, I do! :)

Maybe it's the MarciGene, Marci4you :) Like Nike says, "Just do it!"

Tara_G
12-22-2009, 01:55 PM
don't feel alone Kelly; not all of us are lesbians. I've had a couple of "dates" and it was great. I'm sure they would ban me from the board and burn me alive if I were to give any details. :censor:

I never have enjoyed the company of a gay men and have always preferred to be around straight females. I couldn't see myself having a relationship with a manly man but I could definitely have a good time.

PanteeQueen
12-22-2009, 03:09 PM
While I don't find men attractive, I have definately thought about it, though tooo scared to try.:eek:

Jason+
12-22-2009, 03:21 PM
For me based on things I love for my wife to do for me I wonder if I would like a man or not. The "fantasy" of one seems okay all the way until I put a known face or person to it or think about kissing another man. I just don't think I could do that or be emotionally attracted to one like I am to my wife.

All that said, I think if I look deep inside me and be honest with all of you and myself dressed or not has little to do with whether I would like any contact or activity with a man.

I've only had one experience with one and other than the panties I was wearing neither of us were dressed. He didn't like it near as much as he thought he would and it didn't leave me in a big hurry to try again soon, at least not from the same roles.

LaurenB
12-22-2009, 05:04 PM
It's all good with someone good. The someone can be in either flavor. My wifes too important to me to ever cross that line, however, but it sure does take away ones breath to think on it once in a while. The warmth of two people being intimate ... makes the world go round. Make love, not war!

Yvonne York
12-22-2009, 05:57 PM
When dressed as a woman, just like when I am in drab, I only want to be with a girl. So that's me - if I wasn't happily married, I'd want to be a lesbian!

joyce483
12-22-2009, 06:02 PM
i only like to be with a man when i am dressed as a woman.

Jezebella
12-22-2009, 06:04 PM
Count me as another lesbian crossdresser with no interest in being with guys.

bridget jones
12-22-2009, 10:22 PM
I have always been attracted to women but I have had thoughts about being treated like a woman while I was enfemme.I have seen a few while in drab mode that I would fantisize about pleasing,still scared to try though.

Ugly Michele
12-22-2009, 10:39 PM
Most men are jerks.They just want to get into your panties and I don'tmean wear them! Ha! Ha! Iguess I'm a CD that just likes girls.

How very true, but when I am feeling girly I have tought about it. Being taken out treated like a queen, and showing him just as good a time, making him feel like a king.

Deanna
12-22-2009, 10:47 PM
Me!!! Been there...done that :^5:

seanmuscle
12-23-2009, 04:51 AM
I am a NON crossdressing male but I am attracted to crossdressers. Crossdressers are often much more feminine in appearance and act like a lady. This is what I find is missing in many genetic girls these days.

Crossdressers would you ever let a man take you on dates, hold you, protect you and perhaps be intimate with you (cuddle, kiss or all the way)?

thanks ladies

any tips on interacting with you ladies would be appreciated too!

Marcie4you
12-23-2009, 04:52 AM
If he was attractive and nice, I would....

And HAVE had my hand held, been on dates and kissed.....

Join our group in Indy....http://groups.yahoo.com/group/AlternativeGurls/

It's a start...

Lilly 40C
12-23-2009, 05:15 AM
I do it and love it. While I don't do it often, I just love the feeling of being submissive to a man when dressed.:daydreaming:

Yes absolutly. Been there, done that, love it. :daydreaming:

Vickie_CDTV
12-23-2009, 05:23 AM
I am another crossdresser who doesn't have, or ever had, any interest in or attraction to men. I would like a role-reversal type relationship with a woman though.

lee in a skirt
12-23-2009, 05:53 AM
I am more attracted to males when i am dressed up. I would never act up on it though because i dont want to ruin things with my fiancee.

Beth Wilde
12-23-2009, 07:56 AM
Just to buck the trend, I am a gay man and a crossdresser so I find men attractive all the time! Though as mentioned earlier, most gay men want to be with a man so it can be quite awkward to say the least.....

Kristy 56
12-23-2009, 08:09 AM
The best way to meet women is to become one,and that's all I want to meet.

maya1love
12-23-2009, 08:15 AM
Hi folks:

Yup, I came out as "gay" when I was 18 years old. I've always been attracted to men, whether I am dressed or not dressed. I also enjoy cding. Go figure. A large part of my fantasizing is about being treated like a lady by a man. I see it as a fantasy because I know that I don't want to transition to being a woman. Although I'd like to be the "fem" in the relationship. So, being in a long term relationship with a man who accepts my cding is really important to me, but it's just as tough for gay cds to find that acceptance from their SOs as it is straight cds (from their wives and girlfriends). Make sense?

Maya

KellyWannabe
12-23-2009, 10:19 AM
I know we all have things in life that we don't want to risk, but WHAT IF? What if it was totally safe?

I don't think there is anything that I WOULDN'T do with a very cute CD! :daydreaming:

5150 Girl
12-23-2009, 03:22 PM
I would like to propose a twist to this thread......
How many had no previous intrest in men, but had that change after starting HRT?

SAMANTHA727
12-23-2009, 07:09 PM
I have the greatest wife and I love mking love to her, the thought of kissing a man is a real turn off maybe you sould try a kiss 1st that may put you at a dead stop.

NiCo
12-23-2009, 07:48 PM
I coudln't date a man, not even a trans-man. I could date trans-women, but I like women in general even as a CD.

I hope you are not saying [without meaning it?], that trans-men are different to men? We are all just as disgusting and rude as the rest.

;)

Right ladies [who like men of course!]…I hope you like Italian food, cause I’m taking you out! ;)

Daniela76
12-23-2009, 10:02 PM
I'm not sure how this happened, but I think my mind changed a little bit on this subject.

Okay I'm pretty sure how it happened!!

Seeing monika & kaylagurl in their unbelievably beautiful pictures made my mind & hormones do a backflip twist. :daydreaming:

If I was really good friends with another CD'er who looked as beautiful as a GG and I was attracted to "her" I think I could definitely have a kiss or 4. Maybe some necking & caressing.
I think the clothes would have to stay on though.

seanmuscle
12-23-2009, 10:45 PM
Hi folks:

Yup, I came out as "gay" when I was 18 years old. I've always been attracted to men, whether I am dressed or not dressed. I also enjoy cding. Go figure. A large part of my fantasizing is about being treated like a lady by a man. I see it as a fantasy because I know that I don't want to transition to being a woman. Although I'd like to be the "fem" in the relationship. So, being in a long term relationship with a man who accepts my cding is really important to me, but it's just as tough for gay cds to find that acceptance from their SOs as it is straight cds (from their wives and girlfriends). Make sense?

Maya

Wow you are a really beautiful woman. I wish more genetic girls want to be fem but I find they just want to be controlling. I like to think of myself as the classic traditional man. Love to provide, protect and care for my woman.

I think you ladies need to realize that alot of us straight guys do have fantasies about you but we are afraid of what society thinks. Your feminine personality and dress is what turns us on the most. Makes us feel so protective of you.

TNRobin
12-23-2009, 10:53 PM
Probably more have thought about it or fantasized about it then actually have gone out with a guy. I would be tempted when dressed to see if the fantasies equal the real experience.

I'm kind of along the same lines. I consider myself to be strickly heterosexual as a male, but when I'm dressed and in that mood I do occasionally find myself checking out some guys. I can't imagine actually going out with a guy though. It would just feel weird and is way beyond my comfort level.

Now oddly enough I might be more interested if they were a CD and we went out together.

I don't know. It's something that I may explore at some point, but I really doubt it.

Emma68
12-23-2009, 10:56 PM

I think that this probably sums up my feelings. I've had crossdressing urges for years but always considered myself completely straight with it. Recently though I find myself realising more and more that my female side has female emotional and physical needs. I would love to be treated as a lady for one night to see how it matches the fantasy but suspect that cold, hard, ugly male reality would intervene quickly and I'd realise exactly why I've always considered myself straight.

Anyway, I'm far too much of a coward when it comes to potential health risks.....

giuseppina
12-23-2009, 11:02 PM

Not this crossdresser. I prefer real women for romance. I don't know about a transwoman as I've never met one in real life.

Emma68
12-23-2009, 11:08 PM
I hope you are not saying [without meaning it?], that trans-men are different to men? We are all just as disgusting and rude as the rest.

;)

Right ladies [who like men of course!]…I hope you like Italian food, cause I’m taking you out! ;)

This question has always fascinated me - how many MTF Crossdressers end up in relationships with FTM? It would seem like the perfect solution. I suppose the problem is that us girls are vastly more numerous.....

Amymonroe
12-23-2009, 11:12 PM
i have to admit that i have had a couple fantisies about this and in fact i had two different experiences. if you want to know more about them i am willing to share but you will have to PM me.

amy

legz31
12-24-2009, 06:51 AM
so many different perspectives!

Mistybtm
12-24-2009, 07:13 AM

I do date men as a sub fem and I would also like to find a dom female for some fun as well :D

marlene4
12-24-2009, 07:30 AM
Interesting, and very provocative thread.

How far do you need to go, to be a girl?

Robyn_mncd
12-24-2009, 08:26 AM
I love women too so I guess that makes me another lesbian

KarenHiller
12-24-2009, 08:37 AM
Interesting, and very provocative thread.

How far do you need to go, to be a girl?

I loved being with a man, but you don't need to be with a man to be a girl. Just ask any lesbian.

Karen

AmandaBlack
12-24-2009, 08:39 AM
Guy? No interest what so ever! That being said...I've seen plenty on here who are quite attractive, though. I'm attracted to the "female form" in whatever it's incarnation I suppose.
If the opportunity presented itself, I'd dress with another CD, I think...

MelanieP
12-24-2009, 11:14 AM
As a man, I have absolutely no interest in intimacy with other men... I'm kinda repulsed by certain aspects the male body in fact lol. But when in my femme mode, I actually find myself thinking more about having a male partner as opposed to a female one. I think I am attracted to the concept of the male/female union as a whole and could be happy as either half.

Or maybe I'm schizo...

Melanie

markinhose
12-24-2009, 11:38 AM
i wear something female everyday whether panties pantyhose or go as far as dressing completely. i will admit that when i am dressed completely female i do think of being with men and yes on a few occasions ive been on a few dates and have gone the extra mile to make myself the complete female. its something i started doing when i started dressing completely and very much enjoy the feeling and attention i get when dressed.

Deidra Cowen
12-24-2009, 03:51 PM
One of my most fond memories of doing this CDing was a 'real' date I had with a guy. Came picked me up, took me out...oh lord it felt great to be the chick and have him open doors and all that.

Alas its very rare that any guy will do that. I would guess super passable FT girls would have more luck.

Kaitlin the cd
12-24-2009, 04:08 PM
Im more attracted to a feminine man then any woman. But I also like more masculine men but not too masculine.

Barbara Dugan
12-24-2009, 07:21 PM
Hi folks:

Maya

I know your feeling girlfriend:hugs:

;)

Good one Nico I wouldn't mind dating a nice trans-man:hugs:

KateSpade83
12-24-2009, 07:39 PM
Despite crossdressing, deep down inside we are all men and I view that men shouldn't mess around with men. I don't believe in homosexuality but I do believe they should have equal rights in employment. I would never mess around with men even if I was the most beautiful crossdresser in the world, and I believe those crossdressers on Craigslist that post sex ads for men ALL GIVE US CROSSDRESSERS A BAD NAME!

Plasibeau
12-24-2009, 07:44 PM
I would love to date a man, or men, but so far it hasn't happened yet. But, IMHO, I think a lot of these answers are a perfect example of how sexual orientation and gender are two complete different animals.:2c:

Larissa Philips
12-24-2009, 08:00 PM
I've been dating men regularly for the past year or so as my female self. Of course, I'm also bi and a sex fiend....so its whatevs! :battingeyelashes:

If you weren't already bisexual, then what you're feeling (for 99% of you) is a reaction caused by being in a female state of mind. The attraction is a normative effect based on knowledge your sub-conscious has collected. Its like a mental knee-jerk. For the other 1%, this unlocked previously suppressed feelings so enjoy it and be safe!

seanmuscle
12-24-2009, 10:44 PM

in my case, i have a fetish of being submissive. i also feel feminine most of the time. more and more lately. so as a sub fem, i absolutely feel that i would want to submit to a man. but i have never done it, so i am not sure how i would like it. i am hoping to find out sometime, hopefully soon.

it is not so much the male gender that attracts me, but rather a male body part :o and what can be done with it as a girl:daydreaming:

but i am not attracted to men, like i am attracted to women. for instance i cant imagine being in a relationship with a man. i dont 'check men out' the way i 'check women out' etc.

Well give it a try! I admit at a certain time in my life I would have never imagined being attracted to CDs. But as I have met some they seem to be just like normal women and sometimes even better especially if they are passable. I love to carry crossdressers with my muscular arms, have them sit on my lap and cuddle with them and shower them with kisses. Its a real turn on when a crossdressers lip stick gets all over my face. lol

bridget jones
12-24-2009, 10:54 PM
Hey boys,I'm waiting for you.I want you.

jenna_woods
12-24-2009, 11:13 PM
I would go out for say drinks and to a nice resturant maybe a movie,

june2cd
12-24-2009, 11:51 PM
a while back I went to dinner with a guy and It was so nice to set there and eat and not worry about people looking at you, because I paid attention to him and not them.When I travel I am always dressed. I have stopped and and dinner by my self. After dinner he was diving me back to my truck and then he kiss me and I was not ready for it. It turned me off real fast. I still want to be with a guy to see if thats what I want. And I still love the real girls and would love to fine one

MissAmy
12-25-2009, 12:22 AM

;)

Nah I just meant that sometimes a lot of transmen have very feminine features that can't get rid of sometimes (which is the same vice versa) since I like feminine things and people.

Karin9
12-25-2009, 04:26 AM
I never thought it would but the idea's been growing on me for the last few months; I think I could do most things short of removing underwear. I don't know how many guys would be up for that considering that a big part of my motivation would be to feel like a girl. Also I would consider taking another cder out, with me in boy mode or girl mode.

Monica93304
12-25-2009, 05:04 AM
I've been dating men for a while now. I'm totally into them even though I haven't yet found the right one for me to consider being in a LTR with.

I don't really consider myself gay...I don't like men that are into being with me intimately as a boy. I like men that appreciate the woman that I represent inside and out. I might be a little husky for a girl, but there are men that like that.

Eventually I plan on living as a woman 24/7, and hope to find a man that wants me to be his lady.

katemurano
12-25-2009, 05:14 AM
I am not attracted to just men at all, never have been either. I'm attracted to women so much that I strive to look like one sometimes. I'm also very very attracted to sex with a real woman. Other tgirls definitely attract me and turn me on though, without a doubt, just not necessarily their "male parts", which are undeniable when it comes to things like sex. I'd like to experiment one day (with another tgirl), but chances are it won't go further than fooling around.

sempervirens
12-25-2009, 05:15 AM
I don't think about being with guys while dressed or not; I'm in an LTR and very happy with a wonderful woman!

On the other hand, I'm more attracted to guys than girls and have dated men before. There isn't really a schism for me between halves of my personality. Whatever I'm wearing, I feel like I'm a woman, and who I'm attracted to doesn't change. On the other hand, I'm interested in straight men, and that doesn't work as well when you're not full-time or working with the right bits.

I'm not going to lead anyone on, but I want to feel like I have a connection with someone before anything intimate happens. So, in previous relationships I've waited four or more months until it gets to that level. Trust me, women are MUCH more okay with that than men, lol.

I guess the last thing would be that my standards are pretty high, not as far as being great looking, but as far as having their life together (good job, hopefully some education, good friends or family, happy and not bitter, etc.). Those are things I can bring to the table, and I don't want to settle for less. The long and the short of that is that women are way cooler with all of this. If anything, I've had ex gf's say they liked the soft skin and shaved legs, so who knows.

Frankly I consider myself hugely blessed to have found the person I have, who's sleeping in the next room, and knowing I get to spend Christmas with her. Whether you get it with men or women, I wish everyone to have that kind of twitterpated feeling :).

ballbelle
12-25-2009, 11:14 AM
I am very clear on this matter of when and to whom I am sexually attracted.
As a man, I am definitely heterosexual, that is I have never been sexually attracted to another man, and have never had an intimate relationship with one.
When I am crossdressed, I am now aware that that is a very different matter. A year ago, I replied to a man who sent me an e-mail on my URNA site,asking to meet me. He professed to be very taken with me, wanting to have him with me "as his wife" while on a business trip, etc. I must confess, I was obsessed with the fantasy and still am! Of course, it is still only in my mind, but ......oh my!!!!! Sorry, girls!

Slim Jim
12-25-2009, 11:27 AM
Eventually I plan on living as a woman 24/7, and hope to find a man that wants me to be his lady.
But you're not gay? How's that work?

Vieja
12-25-2009, 11:41 AM
Guys are not on my event horizon. But hey for you if it feels good do it. Just be careful or you could become a statistic.

Vieja

MelodyS.
12-25-2009, 12:05 PM
While I have no desire to be romantically involved with a man, I have had fantasies in which I would be cuddles and kissed by one, as well with other cd's. No penetratration. Just cuddling, kissing and some licking. :D

Monica93304
12-25-2009, 12:40 PM
But you're not gay? How's that work?

I'm not attracted to men that act gay or are openly gay. To me there is a difference.

It's funny how many here see it as disgusting if a CD/TS/TG person likes men. LOL. Luckily, I've been with men and women being dressed as either a man or a woman. So it's easy for me to choose what gender I prefer to be with.

I really like the atttention I get from men. I'm just glad we're all different. If we all had the same taste, it would definately be boring.

KellyWannabe
12-25-2009, 12:42 PM
I rarely check out a "guy guy" but I KNOW when I am checking out a CD, they have that "something extra".

Maybe that's part of the attraction? I know I have thought about finding a "surprise" after making out for a while.

:daydreaming:

Rogina B
12-25-2009, 01:02 PM
Many "manly" men don't shave very closely....beard burn is the end result of the passion session. A lot of T girls prefer t girls and GGs as it is smoother going! Each to their own and it is great that we all have different tastes.:2c:

Slim Jim
12-25-2009, 01:14 PM
I'm not attracted to men that act gay or are openly gay. To me there is a difference.

Ok, I get that.
but if you eventually plan on living as a woman 24/7, and hope to find a man that wants you to be his lady - and you're having relations with him as "his lady" - that means you're not heterosexual.

Monica93304
12-25-2009, 01:48 PM
Ok, I get that.
but if you eventually plan on living as a woman 24/7, and hope to find a man that wants you to be his lady - and you're having relations with him as "his lady" - that means you're not heterosexual.

I think you're making it more complicated than it is. I never said I was heterosexual. I want to be with a man that looks at me as a woman regardless of what's in between my legs. If you want to get totally technical about it, then yes, I would be a homosexual. But I don't think you get it.

OliviaLB
12-25-2009, 01:54 PM
A lot of this just seems to be semantics and terminology and isn't really important.

Just about what you like or dislike .. what you want to call that is your business :2c:

kellycan27
12-25-2009, 02:04 PM
Ok, I get that.
but if you eventually plan on living as a woman 24/7, and hope to find a man that wants you to be his lady - that means you're not heterosexual.

I think maybe you should study up some on transsexuals Slim. Plumbing is cosmetic, it's the heart and soul and brain that defines the person. Sure. logic would seem to indicate that if two bioloical men got together .......gay!
But where does logic play a part in any of this?:)

Kel

Slim Jim
12-25-2009, 02:54 PM
If you want to get totally technical about it, then yes, I would be a homosexual.
Ok, I get it. Thanks for clearing that up.

I think maybe you should study up some on transsexuals Slim.
I must have missed the part where Monica said she was TS. Did she say that?

Monica93304
12-25-2009, 03:17 PM

Hi Slim. I'm not trying to side track the whole topic, but it is relevant I suppose. I did not claim to be a TS or anything else. I'm just doing what makes me happy as I'm sure we all strive to be.

I think Kelly "gets" where I'm coming from. I haven't gone through any medical evaluations. But I know where I'd like to be someday. I know that because I've felt the same way my whole life. I'm pretty sure that I would fall very close to being categorized a TS. But that doesn't consume me.

I just think it's important to be yourself. For me, it just happens to be that I love the company of a man that's secure with himself, knows what he wants, and digs being with me.

MarciManseau
12-25-2009, 03:36 PM
Im more attracted to a feminine man then any woman. But I also like more masculine men but not too masculine.

I totally agree, feminine men are soooo cute :) :love: More in common with me, I guess.

Hugs, Marci :hugs:

Sallee
12-25-2009, 03:37 PM
I am definitely a lipstick fem lesbian

kayesimone
12-25-2009, 03:38 PM
there is something that gets me all warm and fuzzy inside when i think about being with a guy who is secure and happy to be with me as me...sort of romantic...
then again...i would like to feel that way with that special someone...be they GG, CD,TV or guy...a hopeless romantic?

kellycan27
12-25-2009, 05:54 PM

Does it make a difference?

Elsa von Spielburg
12-25-2009, 07:52 PM
Yeah, one of the main purposes of my CD-ing is for living out my girl-on-girl fantasies with my wonderful GF. So as Eddie Izzard eloquently puts it, I fall into the "male lesbian" category, like many of you, of "running, jumping, climbing trees... and putting on makeup when you're up there."

tvbeckytv
12-25-2009, 08:31 PM
I think you're making it more complicated than it is. I never said I was heterosexual. I want to be with a man that looks at me as a woman regardless of what's in between my legs. If you want to get totally technical about it, then yes, I would be a homosexual. But I don't think you get it.

i so get what you are saying hunni, its exactly the same with me. i donno, i think it is all just semantics as someone else said. the fact is that "gay" is in most peoples minds more than just a sexual preference, and not something which i really relate to in any way. I actually think its more a cultural word than anything, which is why the term "queer" has had a bit of a resurgence...basically meaning not hetrosexual. i do however consider myself homosexual and am totally cool with that. i got no problem being called gay either really...it jst a little misleading as to what you are about, thats all

Acadeca
12-26-2009, 03:47 AM

It's funny how many here see it as disgusting if a CD/TS/TG person likes men. LOL. Luckily, I've been with men and women being dressed as either a man or a woman. So it's easy for me to choose what gender I prefer to be with.

It's not disgusting. But if you're a man attracted to men, you're gay--whether you're wearing lacy panties or not. There's a big difference between CD and TS.

Why do the guys on this site cling so desperately to the idea that they're heterosexual?

Monica93304
12-26-2009, 04:42 AM
It's not disgusting. But if you're a man attracted to men, you're gay--whether you're wearing lacy panties or not. There's a big difference between CD and TS.

Why do the guys on this site cling so desperately to the idea that they're heterosexual?

LOL. Geeeze. You think that this issue is so black or white. Luckily there are some gray areas.

So you're telling me, that I can't feel like a woman because genetically I'm a man. And that my argument isn't valid if I'm attracted to men that prefer to see the fem side of me? There are no set "rules" as far as I know about how big of a difference there is between a CD and a TS. In many cases I would assume, a CD would love to go forward with HRT and even SRS, but can't act upon it. That type of person in my mind could easily be categorized as a TS. But you won't allow it?

To label people is just so petty. Let us be who we are. What's the big deal?

I don't have a problem with a "CD" that has no plans on having HRT or SRS consider themselves "straight" or "lesbian". Who cares?

tvbeckytv
12-26-2009, 06:37 AM

thats where you are making your mistake....there can be a big difference between cd and ts, or there can be a subtle difference, such as the whole two spirits 3rd gender thing... seeing as you wont know how any individual feels inside then really it should only be up to them to make that call.

legz31
12-26-2009, 07:33 AM
A lot of this just seems to be semantics and terminology and isn't really important.

Just about what you like or dislike .. what you want to call that is your business :2c:

Enough said. Thank you!!

Sandy094
12-26-2009, 07:39 AM
I guess that is why i cross dressing I just love the way they look so much that I also want to look that good. and making love to a women as a man is one of the most wonderful things I can think of. :)

joannemarie barker
12-26-2009, 05:20 PM
I like men and women but women were always top for me.then I came here and now seeing a pretty cd excites me more than a gg :)

ReineD
12-26-2009, 05:46 PM
On the other hand, I'm interested in straight men, and that doesn't work as well when you're not full-time or working with the right bits.

I want to be with a man that looks at me as a woman regardless of what's in between my legs.

Plumbing is cosmetic, it's the heart and soul and brain that defines the person.

I understand a TG wanting to be desired as a woman by a straight man, and not by a gay man who would see her as another gay man (in a dress). I also agree that plumbing is cosmetic.

But, is it possible to find a straight man who would want a CD or non-op TS? A man who truly understands that plumbing is cosmetic? Not according to Richard/Alice Novic, M.D., author of "Alice in Genderland". A quote from a page on her site: "And if you think the men you reel in are pure, straight men with no clue, then you’re only fooling yourself—pleasant as that may be. (http://www.aliceingenderland.com/Manhunt.html)" (Quote is near the bottom of page.)

If Alice is correct and if you are not into gay men and you knew that the 'straight' man you were with did not in fact see you purely as a woman, would it dampen the experience?

kellycan27
12-26-2009, 08:34 PM
I understand a TG wanting to be desired as a woman by a straight man, and not by a gay man who would see her as another gay man (in a dress). I also agree that plumbing is cosmetic.

But, is it possible to find a straight man who would want a CD or non-op TS? A man who truly understands that plumbing is cosmetic? Not according to Richard/Alice Novic, M.D., author of "Alice in Genderland". A quote from a page on her site: "And if you think the men you reel in are pure, straight men with no clue, then you’re only fooling yourself—pleasant as that may be. (http://www.aliceingenderland.com/Manhunt.html)" (Quote is near the bottom of page.)

If Alice is correct and if you are not into gay men and you knew that the 'straight' man you were with did not in fact see you purely as a woman, would it dampen the experience?

For me it really isn't a matter of me being into gay men so much as it is gay men being into me. i don't know many gay guys,but the ones that I do know have never expressed a desire to be with me other than to dance or talk,things like that. I can't reall even one instance of an outwardly gay guy approaching me. I rarely hang out in gay or tg venues, and I have never in my life attended any kind of support group that is a part of the LGBT community. I live work, and play in the mainstream, and so far it's been my experience that if a guy is going to approach me, it's always been a str8 guy.
Being that I am pre-op it wouldn't take long for the cat to out of the bag. If I am interested in someone that I meet, I tell them straight away about me. Most of them will back off once they know. Some are eager beavers, and will say right away that they don't care. Those are the ones who are probably in the very least bi-sexual, or maybe even gay. And some may be truly str8, but you'll do for the moment as long as they don't have to "touch" you. After you get burned a few time, you get to a point where you can read guys.
It's not 100%, but you can be pretty accurate. I have gotton fooled a couple of times. Some will lie through their teeth, but that type usually give up after a short time, if they don't get what they are after. The bottom line is that I know that I am not a woman, and I know that he knows I am not a woman,but as long as he's alright with it and I am alright with it, and as long as he treats me with respect and loves me... I can live with that.

Kelly

sempervirens
12-26-2009, 10:51 PM
But, is it possible to find a straight man who would want a CD or non-op TS? A man who truly understands that plumbing is cosmetic? Not according to Richard/Alice Novic, M.D., author of "Alice in Genderland".
I think it's possible, but I don't think it's common to date a straight guy. The TGs who have better luck are probably those who fit more in line with preconceived notions of what's a straight relationship; the plumbing isn't right, but you pass well, you're attractive, you're feminine, etc. My dating experience is pretty common save a couple memorable exceptions, but most of the guys I dated were probably gay or bi. That was my read on it, anyway.

Then there's the argument of whether sexuality is clearly defined, or exists on a continuum as we often here say gender does, too. So, maybe none of the guys we date are truly straight, because there's no such thing as a straight man. But that's a cop out of an answer here. I think the continuum idea is true, but the guys I've dated probably leaned more gay than the average bear.

I feel the closest we can come is our own perception; I feel like a woman, I'm with a guy, I'm having a hetero experience. Or, I'm a guy and I feel like I'm with a guy in a dress, I'm having a gay experience. This is just my opinion, but what's really trippy is that you can see two people in an experience, one of whom is having a hetero experience, the other a gay experience.

Yeah, that's not ideal, and I wouldn't feel as validated. That's also reality, lol. I'd imagine it's a very different thing for women who're post-op. There's less of a mental hurdle for the guys.

bridget jones
12-26-2009, 11:27 PM
I may have replied to this thread before but I want to clarify that I am very much attracted to women,however I have fantisized about men.I'd love to have an opportunity to be with a cute/muscular guy as I have dreamed of being with just to see if it is fantasy or reality.I will admit that I have been sexually attracted to cute/hot/sexy/muscular guys.....I'm ready for the experience,I just want the greatest experience.

Come on Alabama,Florida,Mississippi,Georgia boys talk to me,I wanna man to hold me and make me his gurl.

Monica93304
12-26-2009, 11:31 PM
Come on Alabama,Florida,Mississippi,Georgia boys talk to me,I wanna man to hold me and make me his gurl.

U go girl!

laura.lapinski
12-27-2009, 03:32 AM
I am attracted to women very much so. I could also say that I am totally attracted to the feminine look, whether its a guy under all that or not, doesn't make a difference to me. If it looks like a pretty woman, I'm attracted to her. I would not mind dating a pretty CD or T-Girl. I would treat her with respect, just as I would any other woman I've ever dated. I'd take her to dinner, a movie, and like to sit down and have long talks with her. If it grew from there, great.

I've also fantasized about being with a man as a woman. Not sure how it would be in reality, but it probably will never happen. I pretty sure I'd do it with a TG or CD, but not sure about the man thing. He would have to be smooth, and have some feminine features. He could have muscles, but must have a smooth body.

I know there are some who can't understand why someone could be attracted to men only when dressed, or fantasizing, but it's a true phenomenon that happens. I've seen many on this site say "go ahead and call me bi or gay, but the fact is, my desires are compartmentalized somehow." Now, if someone is open to being called gay, aren't they being open with themselves as to their orientation? None of us understand all of our thoughts and desires, but you know if your gay or not. Spurious desires, fantasies, and thoughts come and go, in and out of our minds. That is the normal function of the mind. Acting on some of those thoughts is also normal. There is, however, a solid self-understanding of who one is most of the time, so you have to take that person's word for it when they say the way things flow for them.

Laura

Deeanne
12-27-2009, 04:04 AM
LOL guess im a lesbian. us girls are far more prettier than guys

StarrOfDelite
12-27-2009, 01:48 PM
It's difficult to find the "right" man. It's not that hard to find guys who are interested, because there are lots of them, and they mostly call themselves straight. However, most of them are just looking for an experience with 'kinky sex,' and a large percentage want me to be the "Top." Not that there is anything wrong with that, but it's not what I or most bi- CD's like to do when we're feminine.

A lot of gay men are into muscles and masculinity, they want to wrestle and grunt and snort and generally be very non-romantic. A large enough to be scary percent of gay men who want "sissies" are in my opinion the dangerous kind who want to put the sissy in handcuffs add ball gags and then let their imaginations go from that point on.

It's hard to find guys who want a CD/TV/TS as a woman to date in a romantic sense. And of that group, not many are "hunks," and when you get older that statement becomes truer and truer.

Apologies for the generalizations.

Melissa.A
12-27-2009, 02:38 PM
I'm hetero, so let me state that up front.

On the other hand, it would be wonderful to go out with someone, a friend perhaps, who would treat me like a lady and I could have fun with. I don't mind flirting and so forth, as long as that is as far as it goes.

My ultimate fantasy is to have someone special who would dress "the other way" and we could go as opposites and have fun, then retire later for ... an intimate relationship. But as I am not looking for anyone anymore (I have a daughter to put through college and yes she knows about this side of me), this is as likely to happen as me hitting the Texas Lotto.

But I can dream.

~M

NikkiW1971
12-28-2009, 11:50 PM
I would say I have never been attracted to men at all. I've also toyed with the idea of dating a guy as a girl, just for the experience. I even went so far as to post a few pics of myself online in a dating forum, just to see if I would get any responses. I left the ad up and forgot about it until the next day. I was astonished at the amount of replies I got. It seems there's a huge subculture of guys who are into TG. I emailed one guy, and was going to even meet, but at the last second I chickened out. The idea of going out dressed with a man excites me. Being in bed with one does not.

NathalieX66
12-29-2009, 12:00 AM
I'm not that into men, whether I'm wearing a dress or not.
Then again, I don't like peppers and onions on pizza.....I prefer pepperoni & mushrooms.

I'm freaking out now because my gay & lesbian friends on facebook are gonna outnumber my straight friends at the going rate.

vikki2020
12-29-2009, 01:14 AM
Yes, I'm attracted, and yes, I have acted!

Misty is Kindafem
12-29-2009, 02:45 AM
There in fact is a HUGE contingent of men who are attracted to trannies who do not consider themselves to be gay.

Some of them are sweethearts and some are creepy, but they ALL want sex. Shocker, men want sex.

Thanks to 39 years of testosterone I want sex too.

It's a perfect match. ;-)

-Misty

Lilly 40C
12-29-2009, 04:58 AM
Earlier in this post I admitted to doing it and loving it. For me it is the fulfillment of why I dress. It gives my dressing a purpose. The feeling and expectation of getting ready for a date dressed en-fem is overwhelming. It begins in the shower when I start shaving my legs and underarms. As I put on my bra and panties I feel SOOOOO feminine and it just gets better from there. Yes, the expectation of what could eventually follow is scary at first but, once you have done it you'll find you like it because you feel so girlie. I don't believe that makes me gay, I just believe my feminine side has come into fulfillment.:daydreaming:

Lilly

Mistybtm
12-29-2009, 07:37 AM
Earlier in this post I admitted to doing it and loving it. For me it is the fulfillment of why I dress. It gives my dressing a purpose. The feeling and expectation of getting ready for a date dressed en-fem is overwhelming. It begins in the shower when I start shaving my legs and underarms. As I put on my bra and panties I feel SOOOOO feminine and it just gets better from there. Yes, the expectation of what could eventually follow is scary at first but, once you have done it you'll find you like it because you feel so girlie. I don't believe that makes me gay, I just believe my feminine side has come into fulfillment.:daydreaming:

Lilly

Very well put the same goes for me I do it and I love it as well :hugs:

KellyWannabe
12-29-2009, 10:47 AM
Well... I KNOW I am at least bi. Never been w/a guy who was in drab and only one experience with a TGirl.

That said, I would LOVE to try more with a CD/TG.

:daydreaming:

seanmuscle
12-29-2009, 11:43 AM
There in fact is a HUGE contingent of men who are attracted to trannies who do not consider themselves to be gay.

Some of them are sweethearts and some are creepy, but they ALL want sex. Shocker, men want sex.

Thanks to 39 years of testosterone I want sex too.

It's a perfect match. ;-)

-Misty

Yep. Alot of men are attracted to CD but dont like social problems that come with dating one. Someday when it becomes aceptable all men will be after you ladies

seanmuscle
12-29-2009, 11:44 AM

Lilly

Lilly I am glad you like men to make you feel feminine and girly. That is what us men were born to do. Take care of our ladies and romance them.

Danielle Gee
12-29-2009, 11:59 AM

Well said: I often told my honey that if I were in fact a woman I'd no doubt be a Lesbian. The truth is (with a few exceptions) I can barely tolerate most od the guys I know!!!

JulieK1980
12-29-2009, 05:57 PM
Yup I have! and I must say, having a strong masculine man wrap his arms around you is just fantastic!:daydreaming:

Melissa1111
12-29-2009, 08:34 PM
I think I would try it..I mean what is the point of dressingnand trying to me like a woman if we can t do what they do. We should at least try dating don't yall think girls? Hey can someone explains this website to me. I mean how do I add friends of talk to other members?PLEASE HElP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

ReineD
12-29-2009, 08:39 PM
Melissa: See the Rules/FAQ link in the menu at the top of the page.

Michelle 2774
12-29-2009, 08:49 PM
ummm.... I would love it, and since we are all friends, having a guy be with you when you are dressed really does something for me!!

Kasey66
12-29-2009, 11:58 PM
i fantasize about it alot.... where would one meet a guy while dressed?

katiemay34
12-30-2009, 01:06 AM
Well, I really love pretty girls the most, but I must say it's crossed my mind. I don't know if it'll ever happen though. I'm still too shy to even go out dressed at all!

Alice Torn
12-30-2009, 01:16 AM
I only think it would be something nice to experience, when all dolled up. I never feel that way, when in drab! I came oh so close, half a dozen times, on alternative dating sites, but, chickened out each time!

seanmuscle
12-30-2009, 02:16 AM
i fantasize about it alot.... where would one meet a guy while dressed?

A club, the restaurant, grocery store or the movies but be careful of men trying to get at your booties! we love you

Mistybtm
12-30-2009, 02:46 AM
A club, the restaurant, grocery store or the movies but be careful of men trying to get at your booties! we love you

That is the whole point :D

AmiFL
12-30-2009, 09:36 AM
I am totally attracted to women. I tell people all the time I am a lesbian trapped in a mans body. But recently a member saw my pictures and PM'ed me. She gave me a nice compliment that my pictures turned her on. Well, I felt pretty nice inside about it and it kind of excited me in return. I thought about her comments all day...... Thanks again D

Interesting dilemma, exciting a man in women's clothing whiile I look like a woman too and getting turned on in return.

Emma68
12-30-2009, 09:59 AM
The trouble with all these definitions that we carry round and stress over; hetrosexual/homesexual/bi-sexual, is that they are rigidly defined by physical identity at birth whereas in reality sex and arousal is largely a mental activity. I think that its therefore possible to be attracted to both men and women and still be straight, it just depends on our state of mind at the time. In the unlikely event that I ever wound up the courage to be with a man as Emma, the encounter to me would be entirely hetrosexual because I would be thinking as a woman, enjoying sex as a woman, not as a gay man.

Does that make sense to anybody or is it just a tortured peice of self justification? :D

Nicole Anne
12-30-2009, 04:36 PM
I become completely femme when i am dressed and during my dressing times. Once i begin i feel 100% female and only think of being with a man and being his arm candy. No when i am drab i would not even consider being with a guy in a sexual way. It is very weird i know. But i have always felt this way. When i am out femme i am always checking out men and see if they are looking at me in any way.

joannemarie barker
12-30-2009, 05:57 PM
I don think it's weird hope,my feelings for men are definitely stronger when I'm joanne,although I do have a slight attraction to men either or :)

FanciJewel
12-30-2009, 06:58 PM
The only man I would date is a man wearing a dress, and 4" heels. :daydreaming:

krissy_toronto
12-30-2009, 07:03 PM
I have had the pleasure 2x in my life as Krissy. Both were sexual in nature and I absolutely loved feeling like a real woman (in my mind anyhow). How he looked at me as a woman and made me feel the same was so overwhelming and awesome.
Now I have to decide I guess after all these years if I'd do it again.. Sure would!!!!!

dilane
12-30-2009, 10:17 PM
Not according to Richard/Alice Novic, M.D., author of "Alice in Genderland". A quote from a page on her site: "And if you think the men you reel in are pure, straight men with no clue, then you’re only fooling yourself—pleasant as that may be. (http://www.aliceingenderland.com/Manhunt.html)" (Quote is near the bottom of page.)

Alice and I have had several discussions on this subject.

My thought (and I am not speaking for Alice here) is that the generally straight-acting guys who are attracted to us are often at least closet CD's, or frustrated CD's who don't think they could pass well, or CD's who don't even yet admit that they are :)

I agree with Kelly that what matters is how you're treated.

-- Diane

ReineD
12-31-2009, 12:23 AM
My thought (and I am not speaking for Alice here) is that the generally straight-acting guys who are attracted to us are often at least closet CD's, or frustrated CD's who don't think they could pass well, or CD's who don't even yet admit that they are :)

Yes, Alice mentions this and I've read it elsewhere as well.

This thread surprises me. There are many more TGs interested in men than I would have thought. I did a quick count .. I might have misread a few answers, but:

Out of 166 responses, remove 40 that are general discussion (or multiple posts) or undertermined answers. This leaves 126 responses.

Yes, would be or have been with a man or TG = 62
Interested when dressed (perhaps not all the way), but not while in drab = 30
Not interested in being with a man or TG = 34

Only 25% of TGs responded they are only interested in GGs. Interesting.

Karen564
12-31-2009, 12:41 AM
This thread surprises me. There are many more TGs interested in men than I would have thought. I did a quick count .. I might have misread a few answers, but:

Out of 166 responses, remove 40 that are general discussion (or multiple posts) or undertermined answers. This leaves 126 responses.

I find that interesting too,
because about 9 months ago, those figure were swapped the the other way around, where I saw only a handful that were interested in guys, and everyone else proclaimed they only liked women and always would...

But then again, Over a short period of time I've seen many more once considered cders now consider themselves transsexuals..
Has the crowd in here changed that much?

Must be a virus going around...:heehee:

dilane
12-31-2009, 01:25 AM
I find that interesting too,
because about 9 months ago, those figure were swapped the the other way around, where I saw only a handful that were interested in guys, and everyone else proclaimed they only liked women and always would...

But then again, Over a short period of time I've seen many more once considered cders now consider themselves transsexuals..
Has the crowd in here changed that much?

Must be a virus going around...:heehee:

Reminds me of the joke:

What's the difference between a CD and a TS?
About 2 years ...

There's some truth in this. I've had eight friends and acquaintances (all but one very passable, btw) move from mini-skirted barbie-type CD's to transitioned TS's.

I've been out and about since about '87, and no, not everyone I know transitions, by a long shot.

(only the ones I bite on the neck :)

-- Diane

ReineD
12-31-2009, 01:41 AM
I've been out and about since about '87, and no, not everyone I know transitions, by a long shot.

True, but maybe they're becoming more honest with themselves (and others) with what they want.

Anna_S
12-31-2009, 02:35 AM
Definitely men.

Jenniferpl
12-31-2009, 05:54 AM
Gotta be with women. Men do nothing for me. The thought of being pursued by a guy sends me running to women.

A lot of interesting responses though.

Claire Cook
12-31-2009, 06:31 AM
I've been married for 40+ years and have been exclusively hetero (lesbian?) But in high school I was a slim late bloomer (closeted CD) with probably low testosterone levels and no sexual experience (at least with some one else). Gay guys would hit on me, but I never encouraged them. Once my best friend wanted me to give him oral sex, but I wouldn't (didn't know what that meant!). Now I think more and more about those interactions, and yes, if I weren't married, I think I would like to start dating men. At least that is my fantasy.

panda
12-31-2009, 07:23 AM
This is a complex issue actually - it seems to be very much different depending on who you are and what you like. When I'm a guy I'm exclusively interested girls ( like most normal guys ) But when I'm Panda i exclusively desire men - real men though. I have on a few occasions enjoyed the company of gay guys but they tend to go for guys on the whole - not guys who like to be girls so much - it never works out at least in my experience.

I don't have any problems with being Bi - but funny thing is it's pretty easy being straight, it's also pretty easy being gay - if you are somehwere in between it can get aq bit confusing *grins*

sempervirens
12-31-2009, 10:31 AM

You're so industrious, I like it :). I thought the results were sort of weird, but there's also self selection selection bias. People (like me, lol) like to post their personal stories to threads like
these, so the people responding yea to men are probably a larger percentage here than on the site in general. Or, there's a guess, anyway.

I think it's also important that some people fantasize that it'd be hot, and then some engage in sexy fun time. There's probably a big difference between what we think is hot but think we shouldn't do, think is hot and can't do, and do do. Yeah, I said "do do."

I don't know, it's all so complicated.

Jodi M
01-01-2010, 04:59 AM
Oooh! dilane. Please bite my neck! HA! Ha!

Metoo
01-07-2010, 01:47 PM
When I'm dress it would be fun to have a guy want me; it would be exciting. I only been out once fem and it was exciting, was with my wife at that time. I think at would be interesting and exciting to have a guy cone up to you when dress sexy or such and to be treated as a lady. and hopefully we could play together as me the female and he the male

SteveDallas
01-07-2010, 02:56 PM
In the realm of fantasy it's a fun thought. But I don't think I want the reality.

I had one expereince with a pre-op woman long before I met my wife and while it was fun, the reality of her plumbing just didn't turn me on.

I met her as a man and behaved as such at all times, but even if our roles had been reveresed I still think it would fail to live up to the fantasy. And as a result, for me, it will stay in the realm of make believe.

kellycan27
01-07-2010, 03:49 PM
In the realm of fantasy it's a fun thought. But I don't think I want the reality.

I had one expereince with a pre-op woman long before I met my wife and while it was fun, the reality of her plumbing just didn't turn me on.

I met her as a man and behaved as such at all times, but even if our roles had been reveresed I still think it would fail to live up to the fantasy. And as a result, for me, it will stay in the realm of make believe.

A little different when stuff starts poppin out huh... REALITY CHECK!:heehee:

NV Susan
01-07-2010, 06:13 PM
Have any of you girls had these experiences?
First; while out dressed en femme have you ever tried picking up a GG and did you have any luck?..........
As for me, no never even tried to pick up a GG while en femme.

Second; while out dressed en femme has a guy ever tried to pick you up and did he have any luck?........
As for me, yes {many years ago & just once} a guy tried and yes he got lucky.

Well, just sitting around thinking...guess I have to much time on my hands.

Angelofsomekind
01-07-2010, 06:39 PM
I'm married, so I don't try to pick anyone up. I have been persued I guess you can say. I usually feel very aquward about it. I have no interest in guys but I don't want to hurt anyone either. I do have to say this though, I cant believe how persistant some guys can be. There was one incident where I thought I was going to have to beat a guy up because he was wayyyyy too agressive. Other than that one guy it wasn't too bad though. One kept trying to get my phone number, the other that I can remember kept asking me to dance with him, I said no, he asked why, I said I was with my wife, he said, "So?". The whole time he was talking he was also rubbing his belly button in a very creepy disturbing way.

charlie
01-07-2010, 06:46 PM
Hello Susan!
Yes, I have been asked out, asked to dance and did even go out on a date once. This gender bending stuff is confusing. We try to be the best most feminine girls we can be, but get carried away. The end result is that when you are supposed to be a woman when sex is started, it is really just two men! Not womanly at all.

Barbara Dugan
01-07-2010, 08:53 PM
Hello Susan!
Yes, I have been asked out, asked to dance and did even go out on a date once. This gender bending stuff is confusing. We try to be the best most feminine girls we can be, but get carried away. The end result is that when you are supposed to be a woman when sex is started, it is really just two men! Not womanly at all.

Without been too graphic I can't and I never perform as a man when sex is started and finished and yes we are only two men but sex is a beautiful thing if you do it with passion:hugs:

kellycan27
01-07-2010, 09:09 PM
Without been too graphic I can't and I never perform as a man when sex is started and finished and yes we are only two men but sex is a beautiful thing if you do it with passion:hugs:

:iagree:

You got tht right Barbara!

Kel

Paula T
01-07-2010, 09:55 PM
The only man I would date is a man wearing a dress, and 4" heels. :daydreaming:

But in the right time and place if he was a gentleman you never know.:o

BrendaAlexandra
01-07-2010, 10:23 PM
I think about it all the time, but in reality I'm not sure if I could go through with it.

prene
01-08-2010, 03:28 AM
That seems like of of the last two steps that are the hardest go to.

Only when dressed though.
And not with a guy but just as a GG.

MarciManseau
01-08-2010, 02:10 PM
That seems like of of the last two steps that are the hardest go to.

Only when dressed though.
And not with a guy but just as a GG.

Would those last two steps be getting up and going home? :devil:

Hugs, Marci :hugs:

Veronica75
01-08-2010, 04:56 PM
I'm happily married now and would never cheat on my wife, but in my younger, wilder days when I used to go out dressed in NYC I had encounters with men, other CDs, and GGs. Not all my adventures were good ones, but each type certainly had its charms, not the least of all with men. Sure there are a lot of creeps out there, but there are also a lot of sweet guys whose tastes just happen to run toward CDs.

There was something so fulfilling, so validating about being held by a man, being in the woman's role, being "taken" if you will. For me it was the ultimate feminine feeling, and there are times when I miss it-- but never enough to hurt the people I love.

That said, I still get turned on at intimate times with my wife when I think to myself that I've experienced things from her angle and how that felt. She doesn't know the kind of wild stuff I did before I met her (and for all I know or care, she was equally wild) and I think it's better that way... I'd hate for her to find out there are certain... arcane skill sets that her husband might do better than her :battingeyelashes:

PrettyFlowingGown
01-08-2010, 05:14 PM
Its not too bad getting with a guy enfemme, you just gotta hope its the right one, and he treats you well, cause a few wont. You also realise in this position how women really do get treated by men. I've had some "horror" ones who only think of themselves and are very persistant.
However, the ones who invite you up for a dance are usually the best ones.

Chrissy8888
01-08-2010, 06:46 PM
I would love to have the experience as I think it would be special and neat. I have talked with guys before and many of them are persistent, which to me can be a turn on as well as off. My fear has always been what if they just want to hurt me so I have never acted on it. So lately I have thought it would be cool to meet a guy that could handle both sides.

I think it would just be nice to be with a nice man and be his woman.

susan lewis
01-08-2010, 10:32 PM
I have done it several times and it has been wonderful. The men have treated me as a woman, they were courteous, affectionate, and I loved being out in public with a man as my date. The private times were very special.

AmandaM
01-08-2010, 10:53 PM

I tried it when I was 21. Wanted to find out if I was gay since I crossdressed. Went to a gay bar. Didn't like the guys. Found a CDer. Went home with her and went all the way. In retrospect, I didn't care for it much. When the clothes came off, it was a let down since she wasn't a woman anymore. I can't be a guy with a guy. I've never fantasized about that. But, I do admit to fantasizing about being a woman during sex with my partner being a woman, or once in awhile, a man. That's why I believe that my sexual desire is part female as well as my gender identity. If I was a guy wanting guys, I'd say I was bi. But, I find that definition insufficient to cover my gender issues.

Susan.
01-09-2010, 12:42 AM

in my case, i have a fetish of being submissive. i also feel feminine most of the time. more and more lately. so as a sub fem, i absolutely feel that i would want to submit to a man. but i have never done it, so i am not sure how i would like it. i am hoping to find out sometime, hopefully soon.

it is not so much the male gender that attracts me, but rather a male body part :o and what can be done with it as a girl:daydreaming:

but i am not attracted to men, like i am attracted to women. for instance i cant imagine being in a relationship with a man. i dont 'check men out' the way i 'check women out' etc.

Legz, you are close to what I see myself right this minute, but I'm still confused fifty years later. I always considered myself a heterosexual CDer until about 8 years ago. Now I'm not sure.

I always check out women in real life but only dream of being a woman with a straight man. I think I would consider myself autogynophilia transsexual at this moment in time. But I am married and will probably never act on my desires.

And contrary to what I just said, if I could pick from a beautiful girl, a beautiful CDer and a handsome man; I would pick in that same order though the sex with the GG would as a lesbian. It's complicated.

Laurie909
01-09-2010, 12:53 AM
I would not be interested in dating men. However, I would be interested in dating a crossdresser/TG. However, she'd have to be attractive and of course "passable." Fortunately, there's quite a few of those on these boards. That's why I have a lot of "crushes" on so many of you.

Tara Lutschich
01-09-2010, 01:32 AM
Hi Christine, wonderful heartfelt post. Reading the lines and between the lines I find your experience not much different than my own. My loneliness has been greatly reduced by the development of Tara, (parent of four kids). We are exceptional in our androgyny and our desire to express it, gender is not important, the heart of the parternership is.

Merinda
01-09-2010, 02:17 AM
I fantasize about being at a dimly lit bar sharing a drink with a male and then hitting the dance floor , but I'm not interested in going beyond that.

StarrOfDelite
01-09-2010, 12:19 PM
No, I'm not referring to any body part, naughty-minded people, I'm referring to Pornography, which everyone watches but no one admits to watching.

I think it's relevant to this discussion to wonder how many people on this forum watch TV porn and fantasize about themselves being the 'female' participant, how many fantasize about being the 'male' participant, and how many just go "Eeuuww!" at the whole concept.

I'm not stating a preference because I won't admit to watching porn on the internet, even tho in my nightly prayers to Whomever it May Concern I hope that no one ever subpoenas my ISP browsing records or confiscates my hard drive. :)

Slim Jim
01-09-2010, 12:47 PM
200 posts in this thread.
what's that tell you?

MarcieBflo
01-09-2010, 01:03 PM
And thats just fine, I found it very interesting reading the replies on this thread. It really does confirm the research that has been done on us. I am one of the "bisexual" type. I love to be the total girl fully dressed when with a man. I have NO desire to have an emotional relationship with a guy, and only have sex with a "top" guy. So I guess you could say that I use them for my sexual pleasure. . .lol (but I also give pleasure to them). When I have sex with a gg, allot of times I will fantasize that I am her, which I thought I was the only one who did this. It was a relief when I found out I was not alone . . . :cheer: As a note, hygiene is important and safe guards for STD's should be considered !!!

gracee
01-11-2010, 07:40 PM
"I have NO desire to have an emotional relationship with a guy, and only have sex with a 'top' guy." Hmmm...

I have several really good guy friends. We have fun together in the usual male way, but only a couple of them know about my other life (such as it is). Then there's this one fellow I've only known a few years but we have a lot in common and have gotten pretty loose -- we even skuffle with each other, both of us laughing. And occasionally watch TV together sitting on his sofa.

OK. Here's the deal. I could easily, easily see myself being a girl with him. Getting myself all dolled up (and for me that means garter belt, panties, nylons and heels) and... watching TV and movies on that sofa. Snuggling up against him. Him putting his arm around me. Him putting his hand up my dress. Him stroking my thigh. My falling in love with him... as a girl.

But... sex? I dunno. That would be... OK, maybe. But see, I'm one who wants the love, the emotional thing first. If this situatuion should ever happen -- and I find myself getting excited -- I'd be prepared to take it from there I suppose. And I do know what it means to be "topped" but I have to see that as pretty far down the line for me.

But, again... I dunno...

gracee

angelfire
01-11-2010, 07:58 PM
I guess I classify myself as bi-curious. I am without a doubt attracted to women, but I am not repulsed by the thought of being with a guy.

I don't think I could see myself in a relationship with a guy though. I think for me, it would just be sex. But then again, I've never tried, so I have no idea. I'd probably just go with the flow, but circumstances would have to be right for me to do it, and that is one of the reasons I haven't yet. Plus, the fear of potential STDs.

Being Paige
01-12-2010, 07:29 PM
I have had a few encounters with men, some great others not so much. I loved the attention I got and gave. It is a learning experience just like anything else! I will say that I'm not totally into just men, I'm into the ladies very much also. :battingeyelashes:

gracee
01-13-2010, 03:47 PM
OK. Here's the deal. I could easily, easily see myself being a girl with him [my good buddy]. Getting myself all dolled up (and for me that means garter belt, panties, nylons and heels) and... watching TV and movies on the sofa. Snuggling up against him. Him putting his arm around me. Him putting his hand up my dress. Him stroking my thigh. My falling in love with him... as a girl.
gracee

That's what I wrote a couple of days ago. Thinking on it later, I realized I left an important part out: Us guys would be playing. We would have pre-arranged the encounter. I would never spring that on him, I like him too much to disturb our friendship that way. No, I'd have to tell him the deal, that I want to see if his putting his hands on me and around me would get me excited and/or make me "fall in love". Just because I WANT TO KNOW. I want to know what's up with me. I want to know how much further I can go as a girl. I want to know my true sexual identity, one way or another.

My only friend who's ever taken the operation is now happily married... to a man. He was a true heterosexual as a man, and still one as a woman. Says the change was totally natural and unbidden.

curious2BCD
03-06-2010, 06:33 AM
Ooooook, so this is where I get confused, I love to dress in lingerie. And my lingerie consists of leather,pvc an corsets, garters and thigh high boots. My "dating" a guy would have to be....another guy dressed also, not lamely but someone else that's passable. And since we d both have to be in lingerie I dunno how much of a "date" it would be. It would just be a bedroom date. My situation is I love women also. So I love real women and I love a crossdressed passable males, but does this make me gay, bisexual or just a straight guy with a fetish for cd's? :( I'm confused lol. Anyhow, if it was a very hot cd then I'd definately have to play "let's get it on" lol :). But like I said itd have to an "in date" and mutual lingerie would have to be a must. But I can't really say what I wanna do would be considered a "date" perse either lol :)

Miss Anais
03-06-2010, 06:53 AM
When I'm dressed as a man and when I'm dressed as a woman I tend to fantasize about my wife, women, men and TS/TV. I've been bisexual my whole life and marriage hasn't changed that. I have made vows, however, to my lovely wife of fidelity. I may fantasize, but that's where it stays, in my head. She makes up for it for me whenever I need.:)

sweetytamara
03-06-2010, 07:56 AM
I have thought for several times however I do not have enough bravery inside me :(

countrygirl
03-06-2010, 09:40 AM
When I am in guy mode I am attracted to guys. I am gay. When Amanda comes out to play I am also attracted to guys.

Being Paige
03-06-2010, 10:05 AM
I have to say that I'm a bi girl. Would like to go out with either a man or a woman on a date. Sex would be great but wouldn't be the main reason for going out. Would love to have more friends!

ladyz
03-06-2010, 06:39 PM
im with u kelly i luv guys and to be with one as a women would be heavenly

eileendover
03-06-2010, 06:50 PM

Laura, I agree with you completely!

This thread reminded me of one of my favorite episodes from Seinfeld:
Jerry: "Well, I was walking around naked in front of Melissa the other day--"
Elaine: "Whoa! Walking around naked? Ahh... that is not a good look for a man."
George: "Why not? It's a good look for a woman."
Elaine: "Well, the female body is a... work of art. The male body is utilitarian, it's for gettin' around, like a jeep."
Jerry: "So you don't think it's attractive?"
Elaine: "It's hideous. The hair, the... the lumpiness. It's simian."
George: "Well, some women like it."
Elaine: "Hmm. Sickies."

echo
03-06-2010, 07:02 PM
For me...depends on the day.

Some days, I just wanna bag a hottie honey. Female or hot @ssed CD.

Other days...when I am in my gear, I want a man ho or a hot @ssed CD.

Does this make me gay...probably.

Yet, no where in the equation is "love" even considered.

Yesterday and today, I have had offers for public dates. Last week I had an offer of trying to build a serious emotional relationship.

I realize that when I say that I have zero interest in any emotionalities that it simply makes me a sl*t and I am completely comfortable with it. What I am not comfortable with is trying to please someone elses emotional requirements when they are diametrically opposed to my own.

I realize that this is a very deep and personal subject for each of us that requires intensive introspective soul searching that only......

ohhhh...look! CAKE!

Loni
03-06-2010, 07:19 PM
i love girls way to much to bother dating a guy. no need to lead him on as nothing will happen other than i get a free meal.:doh:

Stina84
03-06-2010, 08:39 PM
When I'm in guy mode I'm only attracted to women but when I'm en femme I turn bisexual with a preference for men.

It is rather strange but my girly self simply adore male attention.

Michelle-Leigh
03-06-2010, 09:20 PM
I recently found that as I became more feminine in my thoughts and actions, I began to desire intimate relations with a man (though I am not in the least attracted to them !). After this progressed to the point that I actually found myself beginning to look for a man with which to experiment, I became very alarmed. I have had to do some serious soul-searching and psychotherapy on myself, and at present I seem to be returning to normal, and hope that I will continue to do so and never go down that path again !

prene
03-06-2010, 09:23 PM
It could happen.

You may not want it to happen. It just can.
It can be intoxicating dressing, going out and acting like a woman . . . .

JessicaMiller
03-06-2010, 11:02 PM
Great thread! I loved reading the responses, and i'm suprised in how many posters on here are interested in men.

I prefer GG's, but have been on dates with a couple of men. When i'm dressed in femme, i mostly prefer interest from men. I guess that's the ultimate form of acceptance.

Robyn2006
03-06-2010, 11:20 PM
Since the moment I first put my mother's lipstick back when I was a kid, I've dreamed of being with a man. And really, it's a large part of my transitioning experience... the fantasy run wild and deep, if you get the drift. I dream of being on a date and just being my natural, femme self, all dolled-up to the nines with some wonderful, handsome man who in every way sees and treats me as the object of his desire. I never have ventured into this reality, but the thought of having, feeling my lipstick peal away from the lips of a man while in a passionate embrace drives me insane, and within where all that kiss would likely lead... How any of us can works so hard to jump over that gender fence and not have this desire escapes me completely. I mean, it's ok..., of course. I just don't get it. When I'm in femme mode, I'm a woman in every way.

So... well, yes. I have thought about being with a guy! :daydreaming:

Robyn

ErikaLadyoftheDesert
03-06-2010, 11:25 PM
I have often fantasized about being with a man while Erika, but it has not happened yet. I have been with men before and love the experience, even though or maybe because most of my life I have been with woman. I love the responses and variety of sexual attraction on this threat. Michelle-Leigh, I would not worry about getting back to "normal" that is such a evil word. Just have fun and be yourself. :)

Kate17
03-06-2010, 11:28 PM
Ditto to what Barbara, Robyn just said except only when dressed.

Terri Andrews
03-06-2010, 11:30 PM
If I had been asked this question several years ago I would have said "No way would I be with a man "
Now, When I am Terri I welcome the attention of men and have enjoyed dancing and being kissed by several men that I have met .
I have never been on a date ,but would consider if ask .

MimiLee
03-07-2010, 01:40 AM
I consider myself to be bi and have dated girls and guys. As my dressing has developed, I find myself moreso attracted to guys now than girls. It's amazing how the roles change when I'm dressed as girl; I enjoy being in the femme girl role around a nice masculine guy.

ArleneRaquel
03-07-2010, 01:51 AM
Now #1 CDs # 2 GGs #3 Men ! :battingeyelashes:

Tracii G
03-07-2010, 02:18 AM
I know a few trans men that would be fun to go out with but they are much younger than I am so I'm afraid to ask.
So damn hunky and cute tho'.:)

RachelPortugal
03-07-2010, 04:03 AM
It could happen.

You may not want it to happen. It just can.
It can be intoxicating dressing, going out and acting like a woman . . . .

My thoughts entirely.

Also I am sure there are some "closet bi-guys" out there who like to justify their behaviour by going with a CD.

Rachael

Marcie4you
03-07-2010, 04:20 AM
Haven't thought about it, I HAVE been....

Princess Ludwyna
03-07-2010, 04:40 AM
When i'm a male i date females. When i'm female, well i don't date lol. But if i had to date dressed as a girl it would certainly be a male.

Ann Smith
03-07-2010, 05:07 AM
Dressing all pretty and femme (as I am right now--slinky dress, heels, panties, perfect midnight-red nails) is always about letting go and letting something beautiful happen. Has been for this girl, anyway.

Whenever I get the chance to be Ann, I'm allowed to let a world of inner feelings come to life. Part of the joy is learning what the different thrilling feelings are. Many of them come from familiar fantasies, but some of them just overwhelm me by surprise. I've never been with a male, as Ann or otherwise, so maybe I've got the surprise of hot passionate desire for making love to a man out there in the future. If it happens I know I would be intense about wanting to totally please him, do or say or act out whatever he asks me for. That's a real female or femme instinct, I think, giving and pleasuring.

Whew maybe I just answered my own question about the guy sex thing!

thechic
03-07-2010, 05:19 AM
that is a tricky one

Dana Garrett
03-07-2010, 06:57 AM
One afternoon just this week I rushed straight home from work excited about a little Dana Time. I had the radio on in the den but I was in another room going thru my things laying out everything I would need. Stripped out of my day clothes and about that time my cell rang. A bud I’ve known for 15 +/- yrs said “come to your front door, I’ve got your disc”. He borrowed some computer software from me weeks ago.
I throw on a drab pair of shorts and went to the door. I invited him in but he was in a hurry, we were standing outside when he said “I need some attention” to put it mildly then he went on complaining about his current live in girl friend. I’ve been kind and listened to him do this for years; he has a comical way of doing it so I just laughed at him again.
As soon as he left I ran inside to finish what I’d started. I got dressed full out for an evening with Dana. I was moving around inside my house all evening happily and at one point the thought Did cross my mind, I’ve never been with a man but what if this afternoon had been different with my software borrowing buddy? I won’t act on it but Yes I did think about it.

Robyn_mncd
03-07-2010, 04:57 PM
Put me squarely in the lesbian column too

Fab Karen
03-07-2010, 06:39 PM
Alice and I have had several discussions on this subject.

I know & have "been with" some, I'd say a minority are frustrated CD's, most are just into us special girls.

Lynn Marie
03-08-2010, 03:00 AM
A question that really makes you think. I'dkind of like going out with a man, but only as long as he understands fully who I really am. The protection and validation would be nice.

Then again going out with the "girls" would be nice too. They already understand who I am. LOL

rustifer
03-08-2010, 05:48 AM
I think about it quite often, although like alot of the rest of you Im not attracted to men, but i am attracted to the idea of the physical side, and playing a feminine role in sex. I don't think its something I will ever actually do, but the fantasy is fun.

Katie Sophie
03-08-2010, 09:12 AM
For me, it's strange. When I'm not dressed, I'm always checking out girls. Literally can't keep my eyes off a girl in a miniskirt, or a girl wearing tights walking in front of me. Nor do I want to. I'm such a caveman in that respect.

When I slip into a thong, bra, stockings, and a little black dress, put on some makeup and black pumps, well, I really want to be taken on a date, to have my chair pushed in for me, to have a guy open doors for me, to be kissed even. When I'm in a silky chemise laying in bed, I want a guy behind me cuddling me and kissing my neck. When I'm in little pajama shorts and a tank top, just hanging around the house, I want a guy there so I can put my legs across his lap and have him rub them. And I do have desires for sex with guys while dressed as well, and certainly have had fantasies about it.

I guess when I get dressed, I step into being a girl. I want to be a girl, and I take the stance that when I'm dressed, I AM a girl. And once that's done, I find that I want attention, I want compliments, I want to have my neck and shoulders kissed, and so on.

So... whether that changes me from being a crossdresser to being transsexual or whatever, it doesn't change that this is who I am, you know? So the whole "wanting to date" thing is just another position on the spectrum of how much like a girl you want to be.

spandexgirl188
03-08-2010, 09:42 AM
im still trying to sort that part of myself out. the guy in me and the girl in me are constantly at war with one another. when i sort that out, ill let you know. Sad part is, you might be waiting a long time.

*sigh*
Jessica.

georginafo28
03-08-2010, 11:02 AM
I am bi-curious and very lucky to have a loving other half, whether dressed femme or not I would like to see what its like to be with a guy, would also like to try with other cd'ers..

G

Julie in Virginia
03-08-2010, 08:09 PM
When dressed, I pretty much now only have interest in guys. In guy model, I am married and confused.

Taking the guy thing from fantasy to reality has been a lot of fun and I look forward to doing more of it.

LongLegs Michelle
03-08-2010, 11:27 PM
Yes, I find myself attracted to men (limited to clean but metro guys), women, and TGs but i am bi and in a very open relationship.

Sandra65
03-09-2010, 04:19 AM
I'm another lesbian trapped in a man's body

Sarah811
03-09-2010, 09:17 AM
For me my situation lends itself less to planned encounters and more hurried "quickies"! I am bi, and when dressed I feel more at home with a man than a woman, although no woman has ever seen me dressed! As I cannot dress at home my main time is dressing in hotels when away or with another man/CDer at their place. I also cannot be very feminine so cannot shave. However, the times I do spend with a man have been very sensuous and erotic. Dressing enhances my pleasure and although I don't need it to enjoy the physical aspect, I do find it erotic to feel anothers hands on stocking clad legs, corset and panties!:o

mklinden2010
03-09-2010, 10:08 AM
I noted in another thread that 13,500 "clicks" on this topic is about 13,000 more than most OPs get.

It would be interesting if someone had the time to chart the responses to see if what I'd been arguing - that CD/TG/TS - is more "gay" that most crossdressers claim. This biased forum response is not "scientific." But, it not useless either.

The majority of CDers (98%!) claim to be strictly heterosexual... But, what else can they say, and, how many know their own hearts well enough to be fully "out" to themselves? Judging by the number of "closet cases" posting here daily, perhaps not all that many.

I don't have a problem with saying I'm on the "gay side" of the line when it comes to sex and sexual preference. I have very little attraction to men - (Why buy and warehouse two of what you already have?) - but it seems obvious to me that by indentifiying as CD, etc. that's all it takes to move over that line.

It's not like I have to do anything about it, or, defend it really. We have freedom of expression, speech, and thought as it is - and mine is just another opinion. And, I don't have to say anything at all, I can just support my causes and vote in secret if I think that's the best thing to do.

And, maybe I'm just lazy, or, lucky. Early on, when asked about being "gay" or "bi" I discovered that the easier path was to just say, "Yes, I THINK so" and let it go at that.

SOs, neighbors, friends, co-workers, have so far been able to live happily with that response. They're rather have an honest answer, and "thinking so" is one, than to have to wonder what is really going on.

"If that's what you think, then that's what you think. I might think differently, but I have the same right to my opinion as you have to yours. So, is it going to rain this weekend, or, what?"

maggiecdva
03-09-2010, 10:12 AM
I think I am mostly a Lesbian CD but I also think about being with a man also.

I guess that makes me Bisexual :love:

hugs - maggie

Georginamilnes
03-09-2010, 03:36 PM
I thought I was always a hetrosexual crossdresser until one day i met a wonderful man who kissed me gently on the lips! This led to "things"I didnt think I would ever dream possible. Now there is no going back,I am completly converted to loving guys.:love:

Andria
03-09-2010, 04:16 PM
I've thought of guys while I was dressed. I've thought of women, also. Did I mention that I'm bi? ;)

JulieK1980
03-09-2010, 07:37 PM
I noted in another thread that 13,500 "clicks" on this topic is about 13,000 more than most OPs get.

It would be interesting if someone had the time to chart the responses to see if what I'd been arguing - that CD/TG/TS - is more "gay" that most crossdressers claim. This biased forum response is not "scientific." But, it not useless either.

The majority of CDers (98%!) claim to be strictly heterosexual... But, what else can they say, and, how many know their own hearts well enough to be fully "out" to themselves? Judging by the number of "closet cases" posting here daily, perhaps not all that many.

I don't have a problem with saying I'm on the "gay side" of the line when it comes to sex and sexual preference. I have very little attraction to men - (Why buy and warehouse two of what you already have?) - but it seems obvious to me that by indentifiying as CD, etc. that's all it takes to move over that line.

It's not like I have to do anything about it, or, defend it really. We have freedom of expression, speech, and thought as it is - and mine is just another opinion. And, I don't have to say anything at all, I can just support my causes and vote in secret if I think that's the best thing to do.

And, maybe I'm just lazy, or, lucky. Early on, when asked about being "gay" or "bi" I discovered that the easier path was to just say, "Yes, I THINK so" and let it go at that.

SOs, neighbors, friends, co-workers, have so far been able to live happily with that response. They're rather have an honest answer, and "thinking so" is one, than to have to wonder what is really going on.

"If that's what you think, then that's what you think. I might think differently, but I have the same right to my opinion as you have to yours. So, is it going to rain this weekend, or, what?"

I'm afraid I'm not following your post at all? Are you making the connection that because the post views are so high that it somehow reflects the sexual orientation of the people reading it?

If I had to take a shot in the dark, I'd guess (and the diverse posts in this thread sort of add credence) that we are merely a microcosm of society as a whole, and probably share the same percentage of homosexual, bi-sexual, asexual, and heterosexual as the rest of society. If I knew nothing of crossdressing, I could definitely see how people would jump to the conclusion that we would have a higher percentage of homosexuals amongst us, but my own experiences seem to counter that thought. :2c:

On a side note I know for me personally, I'm much more attracted to men when I am dressed than when I am not, Kind of makes me wonder if I may be more in the transgendered category than I initially thought....

Debbie37
03-09-2010, 09:55 PM
As for me I have no interest in a man...when the clothes come off you are who you are male or female and for me men are not attractive. Now finding a woman who is attracted to a man in heels that's a challenge...

Madilyn A.
03-09-2010, 10:59 PM
I'm not attracted to men, only women and some T-girls, however have not been dressed around men or other T-girls. I think under the right circumstances, meaning someone to treat me like a lady in everyway, alittle wine and I think anything is possible.

willowgurl
03-10-2010, 09:48 AM
Dating men is the most important reason I dress. I love everything about being a woman for them.

Heidi_slave
03-14-2010, 07:16 PM

Well, I can sort of relate. When I first "discovered the Internet" I was attracted to pictures of TV's/CD's who were completely passable. It was a turn-on to see others who were subject to the same urges that I was, and to see what might happen if I succumbed to them. (I did.) Slowly, I found that my online tastes changed, and now they include pics of CD's and TV's who are in some visual manner quite male. This surprises me.

To answer your question, men do nothing for me unless they are in the process of dressing like women. Anyone else?

Heidi

Still hiding
03-20-2010, 01:45 PM
To this day I have never found myself attracted to guys at all but I've pretty much decided that there are a number of things I want to do with a guy either with a cd or with me in the lady role ect...as long as one or both are cd'ed I am fine.Outside that my attraction to women is as strong as ever and men just don't do it for me...unless they slip on the hose and the heels.At this point in my life I'm looking to make good on some of these thoughts.mmmm...one day..

Still hiding
03-20-2010, 02:19 PM
...good way to put it!!Couldn't have said it better!:)

Lyric
03-22-2010, 04:00 PM
I've never dated a man, but it might be fun to go out as the feminine half of a dating couple. He'd better not be expecting any kissy kissy on the doorstep, though.

As a broad-thinking(!) liberal, I suppose I would have to consider men on a case-by-case basis. I'll admit that at times of identifying more with my femininity, men do seem more appealing. Maybe the right fellow could flip my switch, but he's sure got some competition with all the fantastic women there are in the world.

Lyric