PDA

View Full Version : TG North expedition

Bettyann303
12-22-2009, 07:07 PM
I was thinking of going to TG north in VT for a makeover and was reaching out to my New England neighbors to see if anyone else wanted to go. I was thinking we could take pictures afterwards.

Bett

SweetCaroline
12-22-2009, 07:27 PM
Exactly where and when? VT is a bit out of my way, but not impossible.

harmony
12-23-2009, 01:09 AM
looking to go there myself sometime-may be they can make a silkpurse out of this sows-ear!
saturday during the day would be the best for me.
may be we can meet somewhere convenient and share part of the ride?

DiannaRose
12-23-2009, 11:08 AM
I'd love to do that, but it's just not something possible for me at this stage of the game, but who knows what the future may bring?

Where in Vermont is it? I have family and ancestry all over the state, and New Hampshire isn't all that far away. :)

Stephenie S
12-23-2009, 02:04 PM
I first visited TG North years ago. Actually Clare did my first, and only, glam makeover. Clare McAfee has been a wonderful friend to the CD/TG community for many years. You will have a WONDERFUL time. You will not find ANYONE more respectful of the CD community anywhere. She has a nice spot in Barre, Vermont. Easy to get to, and quite private. She has a makeover salon and does great photo shoots. If you get the makeover/picture package, you will look fabulous and take away some great pictures too.

Clare also does support groups, dinner out on the town, and shopping excursions. She has a great selection of wigs (she is known as The Wig Goddess. I try to visit every month for the girls night out socials she runs monthly. Loads of fun.

You will NOT be disappointed if you can find the time to visit. If you do, tell her Stephenie sent you. She will be pleased

Barre is right next to Montpelier, the capital of Vermont. It's easy to get to, just off Interstate 89, which is a beautiful road, by the way. Vermont is a lovely state to visit any time of the year. You will not be disappointed.

Stephenie

Bettyann303
12-31-2009, 09:41 AM
Due to the weather we have been getting I am thinking it might be best to go after January 1st if anyone is game.

I will include the link here. I myself have not gone, but have heard only positive stuff.

http://www.tgnorth.com/