PDA

View Full Version : why do asian crossdressers look so feminine and beautiful?

seanmuscle
12-23-2009, 06:16 AM
I recently went on a trip to Thailand and noticed some crossdressing asian boys and they actually looked better than genetic girls! They were so cute and feminine.

Why are asian boys more passable than other crossdressers?

Kate Simmons
12-23-2009, 07:15 AM
They tend to be smaller and have finer features. That helps with the illusion my friend.:)

kristinacd55
12-23-2009, 07:29 AM
Yup, those smaller features make it much easier to pass. They are so cute! :daydreaming:

Karren H
12-23-2009, 10:13 AM
Got to be all that soy!!! Lol.

Carole Cross
12-23-2009, 10:18 AM
Assians generally have smaller frames thatn we have and they have little or no body hair.

Sara82
12-23-2009, 10:46 AM
the men tend to have soft facial features compared to most others.. Small noses, round jaw, small chin, etc.

MissAmy
12-23-2009, 11:54 AM
Just the way they were made. I think Asians and Latinas usually have the easier time passing than others.

tinachristina
12-23-2009, 12:09 PM
Assians generally have smaller frames thatn we have and they have little or no body hair.

You mean mostly east Asians :). Other Asians neither have small frames nor lack hair( ask me I have so much troubling hiding so much hair on my body ;) )

Love
Tina

seanmuscle
12-23-2009, 11:00 PM
You mean mostly east Asians :). Other Asians neither have small frames nor lack hair( ask me I have so much troubling hiding so much hair on my body ;) )

Love
Tina

yes I meant east asians. I saw a ladyboy show too and it was amazing. I dont think they were on hormones either.

Aubrey Green
12-23-2009, 11:09 PM
I agree. I have several friends in the P.I. that are TS that I speak to regularly. Some are very beautiful. They have socialized medicine, so they just talk about going to get "booby pills" as they call them.
Here is a picture of a very good friend Amanda. She is a floor supervisor of nurses in a hospital and is 25 years old.

nikkijo
12-23-2009, 11:15 PM
ah another asian reason why i cry every time i try to pass... so unfair..

seanmuscle
12-23-2009, 11:29 PM
I agree. I have several friends in the P.I. that are TS that I speak to regularly. Some are very beautiful. They have socialized medicine, so they just talk about going to get "booby pills" as they call them.
Here is a picture of a very good friend Amanda. She is a floor supervisor of nurses in a hospital and is 25 years old.

That is just amazing. She is so attractive. Now I also find alot of you western crossdressers attractive but some of you ladies are so big and tall! I am only 6 feet :(

CharleneT
12-23-2009, 11:38 PM
You know .... there is another angle here. To them, the "affect" may not be so dramatic. Just as you often hear caucasians say that they can't tell how old Asians folks are. It is because we are not used to their looks. We think they look so perfect because they are essentially "new" to us. Yes, they do have smoother faces etc... but to them the differences are probably not so "passable". Consider this: can you tell a Chinnese person from a Thai or Cambodian ?? It is easy for folks from there, while nearly impossible for the average American.

I think it is a little easier for them to pass, but not as much as we think -- from our perspective. As well, many of the lady boys start quite early. Given that same spring board, we would look very passable too.

SuzanneBender
12-24-2009, 12:14 AM
Got to be all that soy!!! Lol.

Soy milk and tofu Yummy!

They have socialized medicine, so they just talk about going to get "booby pills" as they call them) Ok that is it. I am moving to the PI where there are free boobie pills and girls as beautiful as the one in the post.

TNRobin
12-24-2009, 01:16 AM
JoAnn07 is one of those. She looks absolutely passable and downright gorgeous in person! I met her at SCC and couldn't believe that she was all guy genetically speaking.

Just makes me sooooo jealous!:doh:

seanmuscle
12-24-2009, 02:56 AM
You know .... there is another angle here. To them, the "affect" may not be so dramatic. Just as you often hear caucasians say that they can't tell how old Asians folks are. It is because we are not used to their looks. We think they look so perfect because they are essentially "new" to us. Yes, they do have smoother faces etc... but to them the differences are probably not so "passable". Consider this: can you tell a Chinnese person from a Thai or Cambodian ?? It is easy for folks from there, while nearly impossible for the average American.

I think it is a little easier for them to pass, but not as much as we think -- from our perspective. As well, many of the lady boys start quite early. Given that same spring board, we would look very passable too.

First off you pass pretty well. You look like one of my school librarians that I had a crush on. She was tall and slim with nerdy glasses. I think diet is a major factor too. Western food is fatty and poison!

Marcie4you
12-24-2009, 09:33 AM
Jaw just dropped, wiping up the drool now...:)

Nicole Erin
12-24-2009, 09:37 AM
They do seem to have an easier time passing, but if someone is genetically advantaged like that, one can't really get jealous.

AmandaM
12-24-2009, 01:41 PM
Yeah, but, there are Asian girls with some serious mugs on them. You wouldn't say they pass. There are plenty of hot European and African girls here as well. So, I just think your "sampling" is skewed.

windycissy
12-24-2009, 02:27 PM
For the same reason there aren't any Asians playing linebacker in the NFL or fighting for the heavyweight crown...you have to take the fat with the lean!

Deidra Cowen
12-24-2009, 03:41 PM
There is a CD in Atlanta that is Asian and comes up to Le Buzz from time to time. I know some say its impossible but she flat out passes. But is just PT and works as a guy. Perfect face with nice fem features, great body and even a high pitched voice that can get her by. I witnessed lesbians drolling over her and you never see lesbians eyeing us!

I am guessing that Asians have more guys with femmy facial features than those of us with European or African backgrounds. And yes they do appear to not be as large or hairy as Euro folk!

That being said I have seen really beautiful girls of all races, but the Asian chicks do seem to have a higher percentage.

JasmineD
12-25-2009, 07:07 PM
One of the reason may be that gender roles are not as rigid in those societies as in US. CD or TS behaviour are well accepted. [There was a story on discovery channel about one othe Thai kickbxer transitioning.]. So it is likely they start at early age and achieve better passability.

seanmuscle
12-26-2009, 08:48 PM
There is a CD in Atlanta that is Asian and comes up to Le Buzz from time to time. I know some say its impossible but she flat out passes. But is just PT and works as a guy. Perfect face with nice fem features, great body and even a high pitched voice that can get her by. I witnessed lesbians drolling over her and you never see lesbians eyeing us!

I am guessing that Asians have more guys with femmy facial features than those of us with European or African backgrounds. And yes they do appear to not be as large or hairy as Euro folk!

That being said I have seen really beautiful girls of all races, but the Asian chicks do seem to have a higher percentage.

Ya I agree. I dont want people to think I only admire asians but I do find ladies such as yourself quite attractive. I just meant a higher proportion of asians look like the stereotypical female form.

Shikyo
12-27-2009, 01:21 AM
Ya I agree. I dont want people to think I only admire asians but I do find ladies such as yourself quite attractive. I just meant a higher proportion of asians look like the stereotypical female form.

There's nothing wrong with admiring Asians!

Like usual it's not just all Asians but they also need some luck. Some Asians do look rather masculine in the end. There are also very tall Asians, which is a really weird thing to look at if I'm honest. I think there is also the issue with rather a lot non-Asians are dealing with is seeing the differences in their faces. So they can't really tell them apart as easily as they could tell an Caucasian apart.

tstammy
12-27-2009, 05:30 AM
you would be amazed.

GUYS PRETTIER THEN MANY GIRLS

there are many on youtube

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K1YKQp2Cbmc

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Lm6CXv8pIt4

Sexy_Girl
12-29-2009, 01:54 AM
It is because we have a smaller body. Taking myself as example, I am 167 cm tall with 150lb. With the breast form, the proportion of the body is very similar with regular girl and I can even fit in the S size of the skirts

ReineD
12-29-2009, 02:23 AM
Have you ever heard of Asiaphilia (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Asian_fetish)? If you google it you will find there are many sites devoted to the objectification of Asian women. If you have a preference for CDs, it would explain why you find Asian CDs prettier than others.

seanmuscle
12-29-2009, 03:15 AM
Have you ever heard of Asiaphilia (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Asian_fetish)? If you google it you will find there are many sites devoted to the objectification of Asian women. If you have a preference for CDs, it would explain why you find Asian CDs prettier than others.

I dont know about fetish but I like them just for their look. I am not obsessed with their culture lol. There are many cute CDs here too. I like all CDs that look like women though.

Shikyo
12-29-2009, 03:17 AM

God...they really have words for about anything. *writes down one more fetish of hers*

ReineD
12-29-2009, 03:49 AM
God...they really have words for about anything. *writes down one more fetish of hers*

So take a look at this (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_paraphilias)! :)

Shikyo
12-29-2009, 03:58 AM
So take a look at this (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_paraphilias)! :)

Oh no...I ain't falling for that (but secretly pays a look). I got some other things to do than write down even more fetishes. I'm an innocent kitty, you know? *pushes away the huge list with her fetishes written o nit*

Erin Li
12-29-2009, 08:40 PM
Some Asians do look rather masculine in the end. There are also very tall Asians, which is a really weird thing to look at if I'm honest.

I'm a tall Asian, and even in guy mode find myself sticking out in a crowd. I get weirded out when I see myself in the mirror, dressed or not! I think I'm part of one of the smallest minority groups in the world: tall, hairy, masculine, heavy, Asian crossdressers- who have not seen the movie Avatar yet.

Oh well, I love to dress like a woman and I can dunk a basketball!

Shikyo
12-29-2009, 10:25 PM
I'm a tall Asian, and even in guy mode find myself sticking out in a crowd. I get weirded out when I see myself in the mirror, dressed or not! I think I'm part of one of the smallest minority groups in the world: tall, hairy, masculine, heavy, Asian crossdressers- who have not seen the movie Avatar yet.

Oh well, I love to dress like a woman and I can dunk a basketball!

You over 214cm(7 feet)? That's a tall asian *giggles*. He was freaking taller than me(when I was smaller) when he was sitting on a chair. Besides Asians aren't as hairless as everyone tries to make them believe. My wife's Asian and has more body hair than me(according to her). The good part about hair is that you can get rid of it if you want to.

But no matter how much you might stick out a Caucasian/black will stick out much more in Asia, believe me.

Teri Jean
12-29-2009, 10:51 PM
Because they are. Teri

Aubrey Green
12-29-2009, 11:07 PM
Some of us started young, especially the kathoy (ladyboy) in Thailand.

Absolutely, most of my friends I chat with started transitioning as young as 11. It is not unusual for them to start by 14, but the girls I talk with, about half started before 12 years old.

Midnight Skye
12-30-2009, 01:09 AM
What Charlene said is very true. And not all blend in as well as pointed out. Also they suffer from the same problems we do, male voice, motions, etc. But the smaller difference between the male and female frame in those handful of countries is undeniably awesome ;)

seanmuscle
12-30-2009, 03:24 AM
Absolutely, most of my friends I chat with started transitioning as young as 11. It is not unusual for them to start by 14, but the girls I talk with, about half started before 12 years old.

You mean hormones wow. You ladies are slimmer due to diet too right? I notice asians dont eat as much meat or as large portions.