PDA

View Full Version : What's the worst thing that happened when you got caught?

KarenHiller
12-23-2009, 03:40 PM
I still shake when i think about my worst time getting caught.

I was home alone, my then wife was away for a few days, so I'd been trying on just about all her clothes, which usually fit me, except for her shoes.

I was standing in our bedroom in front of the full length mirror admiring myself, wearing her white lacy full slip, her padded bra, panties, garter belt with stockings and her backless heels, the only ones i could fit in. Her clothes that I'd spent hours trying on were strewn all over the room.

That's when I heard her trying to get in the front door, and calling out my name. I'd taken the precaution of locking the storm door from the inside with a hook, but that didn't stop her. She took off her shoe, broke the glass, then unhooked the door and came in the house.

I was literally frozen in place, unable to talk or move. She came into the bedroom, saw me and screamed at me, calling me names - you know the list. Luckily she then stormed out of the house and I was able to change before she came back.

Things between us hadn't been good at the time, so seeing me in her best lingerie just pushed her over the edge.

A few months later we were divorced; I lost a good wife and a great wardrobe as well.

Let me know your worst time.

Karen

PanteeQueen
12-23-2009, 03:49 PM
At around 15, my mom noticed her things starting to disappear, like undies and teddies and were found in our bathroom. Since me and my brother were the oldest at the time, we got grounded for the entire summer since none of us would confess to taking these items and listening to dad hurl insults. And if was no fun because that was the first week of summer vacation. I thing that is where I got m start, seeing if I'm being punished for it I might as well indulge. So, while I technically didn't get caught that was one of the worst things ever.:sad:

Nicole Erin
12-23-2009, 03:51 PM
WOW, well, I would say sorry you lost your wife but if she broke in, it sounds like she probably wasn't the kindest person anyways... maybe you are better off.

My worst thing - When I was a kid, I was outside, hiding in the woods, trying on a pair of hose and got caught by thea couple guys my age.
Not much came of it at the time except some laughing but then 6 years later, for no reason, the neighborhood a-hole decided to announce it at the bus stop one morning. That was way more mortifying than the getting caught part. Thing is, he hadn't mentioned that it happened 6 years ago, just that it happened.

Looking back, I don't think anyone really cared, but I was pretty much embarrased and worried it would come up again, up til 2 years later when I moved to a different school district.

The guy who announced it, tho it was 20+ years ago, I still can't stand that SOB

eluuzion
12-23-2009, 04:00 PM
Luckily, I do not have any "discovery" nightmares to share...yet. But I do have plenty of close calls logged in the ledger. Most were when I was married.

I was careful enough to buy my own, instead of "borrow" my wife's things. I also had strategically installed a "driveway alert" alarm so I knew when somebody entered the driveway. But, as we know, everything fails at the exact time you really need it...

I had a similar experience to yours. Home and dressed, when suddenly the little buzzing from the alarm system went off (indicating somebody was coming in the door downstairs). Fortunely, the house was big enough to allow some damage control before discovery.

Superman had nothing on me when it came to the time it took to switch costumes. Everything was "off" and stashed in a flash, the bedroom door locked, and into the shower. When I came out to open the door to my wife's knocking, all I did was describe getting ready for an appointment. Locked door was due to "security".

Everything went well, until I noticed the one stocking on the floor, sticking out from under the bed!! She did not notice, and I quickly grabbed it when she went down to the kitchen.

I often wondered how many other things I might have overlooked over the years...

victoriamwilliams1
12-23-2009, 04:01 PM
I was caught by my grandfather and spanked! My mom was force dressing me along with my aunt when she caught me! and the strange thing is they had clothes that fit(hum) in that case another aunt came un annouced before they could get me dressed.

Tiff Rivera
12-23-2009, 04:20 PM
I was 10 the first time, got a belt to my butt and a broom stick to the head and was grounded until further notice and the pastor of the church came home to anoint me in oil and pray for me.

The second time, I was 19, my room mate came home early from a weekend at the beach, in tow with his brother, father and gf. They came in the front door, which was in direct view of the kitchen which is where I was standing.

Room mate moved out the next day, oh well!

Nicole Erin
12-23-2009, 04:55 PM
Tiff, if those hot legs in the short dress are yours, I would never ask you to leave. :D

Karren H
12-23-2009, 05:08 PM
I have never been caught enfemme.. But when my wife found some skirts at the bottom of my wardrobe she asked.. And I told her I crossdressed.. Boommmm. Lots of screaming and crying and carrying on... She was pretty upset too!

The worst thing that I could imagine would be for her to leave... Take the kids... Take all the money. The house. Half my retirement... Tell everyone. Get fired. And die alone and broke in a cute pink dress..

Kate Simmons
12-23-2009, 05:27 PM
I'm assuming everyone here knows what the "doghouse" is. End of comment.:straightface:

kellycan27
12-23-2009, 06:01 PM
When I was in college and walking across a park from the market to my apartment two guys caught me and started calling me names. I told them to F'-off and they proseeced to stomp a mud hole in my a**. I am still kinda sore and that was like 7 years ago:heehee:

Jason+
12-23-2009, 06:11 PM
That's a tough one, there are two that really stand out for me.

When I was 12 my little brother helped my parents "find" a stash of panties that I had. The told me it was a path I didn't want to go down and asked me to promise never to bring another pair home. I did and kept it with one exception I felt horribly guilty about and got rid of soon.

After I told my wife about me she had insisted that I not touch her things without asking and one time I tried on one of her bras and stretched it. She noticed it didn't fit right and asked me if I had put it on and I had to look her in the face and admit that I'd broken my word and done it.

windycissy
12-23-2009, 07:22 PM
It saddens me to think about how many of us are terrified of being discovered crossdressing, even though we're adults...it's one thing for a kid to be afraid of getting caught in his mother's or sister's clothes, but for a grown man to sneak around in his own home and fear being discovered is so sad, it's almost like we're still children only our wives have replaced our parents as the authority figures who frown on our misbehavior...

MissAmy
12-24-2009, 12:05 AM
At around 15, my mom noticed her things starting to disappear, like undies and teddies and were found in our bathroom. Since me and my brother were the oldest at the time, we got grounded for the entire summer since none of us would confess to taking these items and listening to dad hurl insults. And if was no fun because that was the first week of summer vacation. I thing that is where I got m start, seeing if I'm being punished for it I might as well indulge. So, while I technically didn't get caught that was one of the worst things ever.:sad:

why didn't you return the panties and teddies after you were done. I thought that was the number 1 rule of NOT getting caught.

Foxy Lady
12-24-2009, 09:17 AM
I was about 12 and Mom caught me in panties,bra, Platex OBG,nylons and heels. She was upset but the punishment wasn't that bad. the next weekend she made me wear woman's clothes all weekend and I have been dressing ever since.

PetiteDuality
12-24-2009, 09:29 AM
why didn't you return the panties and teddies after you were done. I thought that was the number 1 rule of NOT getting caught.

I got caught like this once when I was like 14 yo.

It was not always easy to return the items since she was always around.

She discovered a little suitcase I had in my room with some panties, bras and lycra pants (my favorites then).

She told me she knew, and asked me to talk with my father and confess. I never had the courage, my father never mentioned a word about it (although I'm pretty sure he knew about the incident), I had to go to a shrink for a while.

It was horrible. I felt guilty all the time and had my first ever suicidal thoughts.

It was later forgotten, until one day several years ago, when my mother was about to tell about it as a funny anecdote in from of my wife!!! I gave her the worst look ever, and she understood.

It still haunts me to know that my parents (and probably my sisters) know or remember about this.

Danielle76
12-24-2009, 01:51 PM

I was home alone, my then wife was away for a few days, so I'd been trying on just about all her clothes, which usually fit me, except for her shoes.

I was standing in our bedroom in front of the full length mirror admiring myself, wearing her white lacy full slip, her padded bra, panties, garter belt with stockings and her backless heels, the only ones i could fit in. Her clothes that I'd spent hours trying on were strewn all over the room.

That's when I heard her trying to get in the front door, and calling out my name. I'd taken the precaution of locking the storm door from the inside with a hook, but that didn't stop her. She took off her shoe, broke the glass, then unhooked the door and came in the house.

I was literally frozen in place, unable to talk or move. She came into the bedroom, saw me and screamed at me, calling me names - you know the list. Luckily she then stormed out of the house and I was able to change before she came back.

Things between us hadn't been good at the time, so seeing me in her best lingerie just pushed her over the edge.

A few months later we were divorced; I lost a good wife and a great wardrobe as well.

Karen

Good Lord...that...I felt stressed FOR you just reading that!

I lived with a roommate for a while that had a huge closet with a ton of different dresses. I used to love dressing up in my bustier, thigh high stockings and stilettos and then go over to her closet when she was gone and do my own fashion show trying on all these dresses. She once came home while I was in the midst of this, and thank God I get everything put back in time and ran my ass back to my bedroom before she even opened the front door. I can't imagine the terror and emberassment of getting caught WHILE dressed up by someone you know. It's the stuff of nightmares for me!

Mary Morgan
12-24-2009, 02:10 PM
The worst thing happened the first time I was really caught-caught. I was about 15 or 16 and came home from high school to find that my father had taken the day off and decided to go through my closet, dresser drawers, look under my bed, for what I still don't know, but there on top on my bed were my bra, slip, makeup, and falsies.

Before I could do or say anything, I was told to go get in the car and was taken to the family doctor who performed a full body examination, including the old anal glove bit. I had never had this done before, and was given no explanation for it this time.

My folks made it real clear that my dressing was never to be done again. I was utterly humiliated and frightened. I probably waited a full month before dressing after that.

KarenHiller
12-24-2009, 02:55 PM
Good Lord...that...I felt stressed FOR you just reading that!

I lived with a roommate for a while that had a huge closet with a ton of different dresses. I used to love dressing up in my bustier, thigh high stockings and stilettos and then go over to her closet when she was gone and do my own fashion show trying on all these dresses. She once came home while I was in the midst of this, and thank God I get everything put back in time and ran my ass back to my bedroom before she even opened the front door. I can't imagine the terror and emberassment of getting caught WHILE dressed up by someone you know. It's the stuff of nightmares for me!

Thanks for your sympathy, Danielle. That incident truly terrorized me, but it didn't stop me from dressing up, not even for a day. Go figure.

Karen

PetiteDuality
12-24-2009, 03:15 PM
I probably waited a full month before dressing after that.

Such a horrible experience, and it was only good for a month.

I wish many many parents of young CDs read this forum and discover how INEFFECTIVE these humiliation tactics are on making their kids quit crossdressing.

RADER
12-24-2009, 03:19 PM
I was about 14 or 15 at my Grand Parents house. They lived on a lake, and
I would spend part of the summer swiming and Fishing.
Now they had a locker full of bathing suits belonging to some of the Aunt's
and Cousins. I snached one and would put it on and ware it to bed.
One Morning, My Grand Mother suprised me early in bed wareing a female
bathing suit. :o It was a lot of talking to not let her tell Grampa. Stil not
shure if she did or not; but it was a long hot summer. Rader

Jocelyn Quivers
12-26-2009, 08:27 AM
Nothing too extreme in my case. All of incidents happenned during childhood. 2 stick out in particular. Both were around age 10. 1st one was as a usually ritual upon coming home from school I tried on my mom's clothes. I was careless and left a pair of her hose on her bed (by this point I became an expert of putting everything back, and covering all traces of my dressing), my mom came home saw the evidence of me dressing in her clothes and I will just say it was not a pleasant experience.

The second time was again me being careless and forgetting to put a pair of her hose back. Of course my mom notices the pair missing, and blames my sister. She of course blames my sister right at the dinner table. My sister immediately denies having taken any of her clothing. Then all attention turns on me as being the one who took her hose. A very embarrassing experience that every 10 yr old boy loves to have happen while at the dinner table. :eek:

Crissy Kay
12-26-2009, 09:19 AM
I guess thats one advantage I had over most others here,I really did"nt start cding untill about fifteen years ago. I just had no interest in it as a kid!!!! Now I am kind of making up for lost time!!!!

Karen__Starr
12-26-2009, 09:58 AM
Back in my teenage years, I dressed a cross between male and female. One day without thinking, I left the house with eye makeup. When I arrived at a friend’s house he and two other boys where there and made fun of me being very girly without making comments about my eyes. I then realized what had happened and went to leave but they did not let me. They said I needed to stay and do things that I cannot mention here. Guess you can think of it as rape and for a long time afterwards was at their mercy to do things so, they would not tell others about my female side. It got me thinking over time that this must be right and got into it. When it finally stopped, I decided to step back and not dress for several years. Any ways for the years I did not dress, I made every attempt to be completely manly and shrug off Karen. I am very analytical and with all the questions I put to myself Karen was a huge part of me. I did seek help for what the boys did to me and thankful that I did rather than haunt me.

Sallee
12-26-2009, 11:48 AM
got caught by my folks when I was a kid and sent to a therapist but I was to embarrassed to open up to him and talk. I regret that now and would love to see a therapist again
I haven't been caught since but then I don't care if I am not that I am totallyopen but the closet doesn't have a door.

JenniferR771
12-26-2009, 01:20 PM
i got caught by my grandfather, while trying on my grandmother's bustier, age 13.

Also got caught by my wife, about age 50. I was wearing her underwear, and slip and stockings, necklace and earrings. lucky I managed to hide the dress and wig before the door opened. I had to tell her, "I have a secret hobby." She swore like a pirate. Things had been on and off tense and the tension became more so. Now years later I have 8 dresses in my closet--when she thinks I should be limited to 6. And thinks i spend too much time on this site. LOL!

Raychel
12-26-2009, 03:02 PM
My mother found my stash of clothes when I was about 12 or 13, She just told me to put the stuff back and she wouldn't tell my father. I was scared and did put the stuff back. It was all pilfered from the laundry.

that lasted for a few months, then I started again, only found a better hiding place.

Alice Torn
12-26-2009, 03:15 PM
Some of you, have been through awful, terrible, extremely tramatic experiences!! Petite, I can relate to you. My parents and sister never said anything about the raiding my sisters, and mom's cothes, but, i an sure they knew, because, they tried to get me to go to a psychiatrist, at the time i was doing it. I seriously doubt, if it would have been any big deal, if girls got "caught" trying on brothers, or dad's clothes!

Brandi Wyne
12-26-2009, 03:22 PM
Hmmm. Let me count the ways.
I did get caught by my Mom when I was about 10 or so wearng her stockngs. That resulted in the usual lectures. I think the one that stands out is a few years ago I was on another site and was dressed in a babydoll, pantyhose, bra and heels. I was camming and an "accident" caused me to need to wash the pantyhose. I hand washed them and hung them up over the bed to dry under the fan.

I forgot all about it and was just doing computer work when my wife came home. She went to use the master bath and found my PH flying like a flag on a hanger. Boy, was that a cold and frosty time. Looking back on it, I just spoiled a good occasion to come clean about my dressing and everything.

Molly17
12-26-2009, 03:23 PM
When I was about 5 or 6, I stole a pair of underwear and a bra from my sister, and hid them in the draw below my bed. Anyway, one day my mum was cleaning out my bedroom, took a look, found them both and handed them back to my sister. Nothing really happened, though, I'm not sure if they know I dress or not.

sometimes_miss
12-26-2009, 03:51 PM
Divorce, blackmail, years of financial problems and depression. Yeah, that's about it.

tinalynn
12-26-2009, 04:14 PM
Humiliation has been the worst consequence for me. Complete, utter humiliation while home on leave from the Navy. I had said goodnight, went upstairs, and put on a sisters dress. Then loosely tied myself to the bedposts. Dad came up to say something and walked right in (no lock on the door). He just looked at me with a sad, disgusted look... The next night he asked if I needed help, but that was it.

The saddest time was when the then-gf came home early. She knew I dressed, having snooped around and finding my stuff, then forcing the confession out of me. But she didn't want to see it. One day, when she was taking a test at school, she came home about 3 hours before I'd thought she'd be there. She did really well on her test and was excited to share the news. Until she she me in a skirt. She cried for a couple of hours and was mad for a while. She's now my wife...

Molly17
12-26-2009, 04:17 PM
Humiliation has been the worst consequence for me. Complete, utter humiliation while home on leave from the Navy. I had said goodnight, went upstairs, and put on a sisters dress. Then loosely tied myself to the bedposts. Dad came up to say something and walked right in (no lock on the door). He just looked at me with a sad, disgusted look... The next night he asked if I needed help, but that was it.

The saddest time was when the then-gf came home early. She knew I dressed, having snooped around and finding my stuff, then forcing the confession out of me. But she didn't want to see it. One day, when she was taking a test at school, she came home about 3 hours before I'd thought she'd be there. She did really well on her test and was excited to share the news. Until she she me in a skirt. She cried for a couple of hours and was mad for a while. She's now my wife...

Hmm. Does that mean she accepted the fact that you're a crossdresser?

sherri52
12-26-2009, 04:20 PM
Karen like you I got caught by my wife and ended in divorce but that wasn't the worst. When I was about 15, I tried on a pair of my sisters pants that zip on the side. The zipper got caught and I couldn't get the pants off and it was early morning and I had to go to school. I put my pants over them and had no trouble until gym class. I told the gym teacher that I forgot my shorts and he allowed me to sit it out. At the end of gym everyone had to take showers and he had me take one too. After complaining to him about not sweating I finally told him the truth and he still had me strip my pants in front of everyone. Embarrisment isn't a strong enough word to use as to how I felt. Luckily I was considered crazy and didn't get picked on, but now everyone knew.

KateW
12-26-2009, 06:02 PM
I fell asleep while fully dressed and my mum walked in. After a very awkward conversation things weren't right between us for a long time and there was a lot of arguing. In my stupidity I did the exact same thing the following night and it happened again. I actually ended up moving out for two weeks because of it. Absolutely horrible experience, not because I was caught but because of my mums reaction to it. I wish we didn't have to feel like we should live our lives in secret. It's silly how much control we give other people over us, especially as they would never dress how we told them. I'm pretty much past caring now though... X

Karin9
12-26-2009, 06:13 PM
I got my handbag stolen while out dancing, and I was only about 20 feet away from it for not very long. My car and flat keys and money were in it, so I had to talk my way on the train, ride back to my home town, walk home across the town centre in the rain (on the upside I got honked by lorry drivers twice) and then call out the landlord to let me in to my flat. I was cursing in a very unfeminine way by the end of it, although am now completely over the fear of going out in public! Still haven't been caught by family though, which I think would be worse, so this story isn't as bad as it sounds.

AKAMichelle
12-26-2009, 06:40 PM
It saddens me to think about how many of us are terrified of being discovered crossdressing, even though we're adults...it's one thing for a kid to be afraid of getting caught in his mother's or sister's clothes, but for a grown man to sneak around in his own home and fear being discovered is so sad, it's almost like we're still children only our wives have replaced our parents as the authority figures who frown on our misbehavior...

This is so true. We live in fear of discovery by others. That's why I finally told my wife and kids. I was tired of hiding myself from everyone.

jasmine57
12-26-2009, 07:00 PM
I was wearing my mom's pantyhose and slip and trying on her shoes when I was about 13. She walked in the door an hour earlier than she said she'd be. It was a nightmare. I was told how sick I was and got grounded and had to quit the swimming team on which I was the number one backstroker. It was horrible but I wasn't smart enough to stop.

PanteeQueen
12-26-2009, 07:03 PM

Unfortuneately, I wasn't the one doing it at the time. My brother was. How weird is that?

Nicola2876
12-26-2009, 07:53 PM
The closest I've been to getting caught was by my mum when I was about 20. I managed to get from the back garden and up the stairs and covered before she came into the house. My heart was thumping out of my chest I can tell you. Got a few questions from girls about my shaved legs in the past but never been out and out caught.

sherryleigh
12-26-2009, 07:54 PM
My, at the time soon to be ex, apparently found some of my pictures I forgot to delete or I really don't know what. Anyway it was my computer and she kept it but however as far as I know she has kept her mouth shut to my family, she is still close to my sisters. I almost feel like I don't want to hit the lottery and be blackmailed. But who knows? I sure don't.

tinalynn
12-26-2009, 08:32 PM
Hmm. Does that mean she accepted the fact that you're a crossdresser?

Yes, she does... It took her a few years, and a talk with a lesbian friend (who's reaction was "who cares"), but she accepts it. I can dress around the house, so long as I don't over-do it. She doesn't want me to go out, which I do when out of town on business. (Don't tell her!) She probably knows that I do...

bridget jones
12-26-2009, 08:48 PM
When I was in my early 20's my sister was looking for pot in my room and came across my stash...a large stash including pics and videos.She told my Mom and watched a video of me enfemme and also kept a copy for blackmail purposes which I eventually got back.My Mom on the other hand wanted me to see a thearopist and I remember the constant questions "are you gay?are you gay?" "what did I do wrong as a parent?" "did I do this to you?" "Are you gay? Are you gay?"

lingerieLiz
12-26-2009, 10:31 PM
I almost feel like I don't want to hit the lottery and be blackmailed.

If the lottery was big enough you would be called eccentric because they would hope to be included in the will..

MarinaKirax
12-31-2009, 06:56 PM
In Toronto, dressed and went wandering the downtown. I chose later at night to lower the ambient lighting, and though my face was pretty passable, my wig had been scrunched a bit in its secret hiding place, and my makeup skills were just at their infancy. I wore a conservative skirt, tights, padded my hips and bum, and I couldn't resist wearing some low pumps. I thought I was perfect - hair pulled back behind me ears with a hairband, girly glasses to help hide my brows...... I strolled the twilight on the main streets and loved the sway of my hips, the click of my heels, the reflection in the store windows, and the rush of passing perfectly.

then I headed down into the subway to take a short ride. I pictured myself passing perfectly, demure eyes looking down, knees together, ignored by all the other riders. As soon as I got to the platform, no train coming, totally silent, a woman approaches me and asks what time it is. Terror struck; I had no female voice - how do i answer -she thinks I'm a woman - but..... so I made a falsetto "around nine, I think", and the look on her face changed totally. Then she backed away and something like "He's a man! Everyone - he's a man!"

At this point, I got the attention of a group of twentysomethings further down the platform , and the girls started pointing at me, as I felt the hot shame rising to my ears. Luckily, the train came just then, and I pretended to get on but then at the last moment turned on my heel and went back to the platform, and stumbled drenched, lightheaded and totally discouraged back home. I'm sure I stuck out to everyone on the way home - if you don't own the attitude, it shows. I still get that rollercoaster feeling when I think about it.

charlytuna
12-31-2009, 07:26 PM
1st time I was caught was by my older sister with her bra and panties on while I was in the bathroom,at the time the lock was broken and I forgot, she let out scream and ran out lucky for me she was only home at the time nothing was ever said but the next day the lock was fixed then around 12 then the last time a few years ago was home alone got dress and started to vacuum the living room then in middle of vacuum my son walks in and there I was frozen then yelled at form not knocking and ran out of the room my found out and just laugh her butt off but he never said anything about it thaty I know of

KarenHiller
01-01-2010, 10:17 AM

Karen

I forgot to mention that she went and told my father all about me, and after that, he never seemed comfortable around me. I think that was the worst part.

Karen

Sexyalexis
01-01-2010, 11:39 AM
I was siting on my couch in my fav par of PJs bra breast forms and one of my favorite thongs. Thinking of all the things i had to do that day i was gonna meet up with a freind. I told him to call before he came over but who walked in the door early it was him. We stood there silent he was in shock. all i said was i will be right back went and changed and he just pertended that it never happend. I guess its not that bad but he always calls now.

Karen_Ski
01-01-2010, 11:47 AM
I was caught several tims by my sisters while I was growing up, after all it was mainly their clothes I would ue. Neither of them made a big deal other than warning me if I ruined any of their nylons there would be hell to pay! My mother never caught me but when I finally came out to her when I was 30 she just smiled, patted me on the knee and told me she always knew. :love:

aggi123
01-01-2010, 12:57 PM
When I was in my early 20's my sister was looking for pot in my room and came across my stash...a large stash including pics and videos.She told my Mom and watched a video of me enfemme and also kept a copy for blackmail purposes which I eventually got back.My Mom on the other hand wanted me to see a thearopist and I remember the constant questions "are you gay?are you gay?" "what did I do wrong as a parent?" "did I do this to you?" "Are you gay? Are you gay?"

But your mom didn't seem to care she was sneaking in your room looking to STEAL your POT????

I was only caught once by my mom when I was maybe 12. I was in 8th grade and I was "sick" from school. She came home from work early to see how I was and caught me in her bikini. Pretty embarassing.

Danica
01-01-2010, 01:06 PM
When I was 14, I came home to find my mother and father sitting at the kitchen table, obviously waiting for me. On the table was a pair of stockings and one of my sisters old bikini bathing suit bottoms and top, which I had found in the used clothes bag kept in the basement laundry room. My mother found them hidden under my mattress when she was doing my bedding laundry. My father told me how disappointed he was in me and called me a queer. I used my best Clinton denial and told him I did not have sex with those cute things - maybe one of my sisters put them there as a joke. I think my mother knew the truth and always treated my well and made me feel special. My father believed what he wanted to believe but things were never the same between us after that. Until his death, I remained the son who disappointed him. We never spoke about that incident again...

Celeste
01-01-2010, 03:09 PM
My exposure was at the age of 21.I'd came home on leave from the navy,it was late and no one was home at my mothers condo.So I knocked and knocked,no one there at all.It was about 2:00 am ,so I assumed everyone was gone.Well having being dropped off by a cabby really stranded me ,so I broke in her place by a side widow,I'd thought everything would be cool when she got back the next day,I'd say" look how insecure your place is".Anyways with the place to myself that night,it was more than I could resist,I hadn't dressed in like 2 years,and Mom always had bomb clothes.So my mind began to ponder?Is she visiting a friend?Will she come home in the middle of the night?

I really couldn't stand it anymore,I said to myself "No one is going to come home this late.It was about 3:00 am.So i thought"I want this,it's now or never,no one is coming home this late,do it now.It had been so long for me,a whole two years,i was dying inside.And now my chance.I dived into her closet,her stuff was so silky and wonderful,I was in a true wonderland.I mean she had some really sweet things

I tried on 4 outfits,I was totally humming from head to toe,so i thought ,no ones here,lets go all the way.I went into the bathroom and found all this fantastic make up.I was having so much fun,she had wigs too.Things began to get strewn around, the more confident i became.

So here i am totally made up in femme,in my moms stuff,AND I HEAR THE KEY BEING PUT IN THE LOCK AND THE DOOR OPENING...OMG at 5:30 am.NO WAY!

I quickly dodged into the bathroom and turned the tub water on,it was my only hiding spot.I ripped everything off like a mad dog and stuffed it into the laundry hamper real deep, thinking I might evade this somehow.Anyways ,She started pounding on the door"are you ok"?Yea Mom I'm good.Meanwhile I'm trying to scrub all this long life makeup off,and I don't have the slightest hint in getting it off.Omg,I was panicking rubbing it from one side of my face to the,I JUST COULD NOT GET IT OFF,and then she came in,You ok she said,yea mom I'm alright.So I spent an hour in the bathroom,learning about how makeup just dosnt come off with a wash rag!Well 'I had to come out eventually.I still had traces of makeup everywhere...She looked at my face, I began to tear but held it back pretty good the next thing I knew,I was getting this super big hug..I'll never forget that hug,it was truly unconditional love at it's best.

Lucy Long Legs
01-01-2010, 03:42 PM
My wife caught me a few years ago. I was fully dressed convincingly in heels, miniskirt, make up etc and she walked in. After she stared at me for a bit, we talked about it and she said it explained a lot about my submissive behaviour and lack of masculinity. Since then, our relationship has been much better and she has stopped demanding that I behave like a traditional male which I find almost impossible anyway.

Toni_Lynn
01-01-2010, 04:50 PM
The worst thing .... I was emotionally abused, called a filthy f*gg*t pervert, accused of all manner of sexual activity that I had never even imagined, and lost all the childlike innocence that had carried me thus far. I went from feeling warm and clean inside to feeling hated and filled with hate, to feeling dirty and having a soul and heart all covered in sh*t. I came to learn that God hated me and that life was not worth living for someone like me.

Now -- I pray everyday to that same God for helping me to learn that all of that is not true.

Huggles

Toni-Lynn

Elsa von Spielburg
01-01-2010, 05:02 PM
I am lucky enough to be "out" to my GF and am embraced / encouraged by her. My roomates at school have little idea, however, (they know I dressed for RHPS, but they don't know I dress much more often) and this next quarter could get interesting with guy sharing my room back in class. Here's hoping nothing too traumatizing happens.

Paige Valtieri
01-01-2010, 10:43 PM
The first time I was caught with anything was when I was eight, my father came upstairs to use the bathroom and silly me, I forgot to lock the door and he came in to the sight of his eldest child kneeling on the sink in front of the mirror putting on eyeliner. Needless to say I was beaten right there on the spot:bigsmack:. Then my mother came up to see my father stomping off downstairs, she asked what happened and he just growled at her, she then heard me crying in the hall way. and came around to see me a mess on the floor with mascara running down my face. She comforted me, commented on what a good job I did, cleaned me up and sent me to bed. I woke up the next morning expecting my parents to talk to me about it, but no one said anything. That's when I remembered that my parents had been drinking prior to the event and had stayed up all night doing so. They were so drunk they forgot everything, but I will not forget how scared I was that night.

Paige Valtieri
01-02-2010, 10:41 AM
I would say that is a good Idea, because if nothing does happen and your stash is not found no harm no foul right?

Josey
01-02-2010, 12:40 PM
I've never experienced "getting caught" but can say without hesitation I could care less if I did. I have plenty self esteem and proud of who I am. If someone doesn't like the way I am....so be it! Fortunately, my wife knows and supports my crossdressing. This know fact make it more comfortable being myself.

ruthie801
03-03-2010, 02:23 PM
This brings up some old memories; well I guess my mother set me up to be caught by her. At that time when I was alone in the house I would dress in her things, from underwear on up to a dress. I would then apply complete makeup job on myself, from foundation to lipstick and mascara. (Remember the mascara) Well she told me she was going out shopping with her sister and be out all day. I thought that I would have the day to my self in the house. I was all dressed up in a very nice cocktail dress of hers and was standing in the bathroom applying a last coat of mascara when I turn and saw my mother standing there; she had sneaked back into the house. Her first comment was “so that’s where all my makeup has gone” It was very embarrassing having a mother son chat about my sexuality with me dressed as I was. (I know this is a fantasy to some web sites but I have to be honest it wasn’t fun at all) She was pretty cool but my hobby ended for many years after that incident.

kimdl93
03-03-2010, 03:11 PM
never really been caught, but was "outed" by an angry ex wife to family, friends, co-workers and pretty much anyone else she talked to. Oddly enough it didn't seem to change my relationship with anyone that mattered.

Kate17
03-03-2010, 06:57 PM
I had a lovely first wife who passed away and I also had 3 very playful English Cockers. I kept my stash of colorful panties in a bag in the closet - i gues i was just trying to get caught. My dogs thought that was a bag full of fun toys and had them spread all over the house. Naturally, my wife got home first. Woops!

Later, I was in montreal with a friend before I was very good at makeup - I probably looked like a horror movie extra. We were walking down a busy street in the early evening when what looked like a hooker started running toward me screaming -it's a man - its a man! Talk about a rush - the whole world stopped to look at me.

sherri
03-03-2010, 07:12 PM
My wife left me, my kids won't speak to me, my dad disowned me, my brothers and sisters moved off and changed their last name, none of my friends will answer the phone, my dog peed on my leg and took up with another man, I lost my job and can't find another one, the townspeople burned a cross in my yard and forced me to sneak out of town in the middle of night, which means I lost my home, and the preacher said I'm going to hell. Only my mom stuck by me, but when I drove in the pouring rain to pick her up the day she got out of prison, she got run'd over by a damned ol' train.

Other than that, it's been pretty smooth sailing, and I feel so free now! :D

ManInBra
03-04-2010, 09:42 PM
I had a buddy at the time that was in need of a place to live. I usually will CD to sleep and enjoy the feel of it all, I was working swing shift, he worked days. I got up one morning and he was at work and he had just moved in the day before so I figured he would be at his old place cleanin things up or at the least at work. Well he was at work, thank goodness. I got up one morning and went and made coffee and sat down to watch a bit of TV. Back in them days it was common for me to stay up for 2 or 3 days with some prohibited help. I sat back down and fell back asleep, When I opened my eyes I wasnt sure what time it was so I wanted to get back in my bedroom in case the roommate came in. I went in my room and on my dresser was a note that simply said " Nice Dress" well it was a long silky nightgown, I had on a bra with breastforms in, and I might have been wearing pantyhose or tights or something like that also. That night when I got home from work the conversation was pretty awkward for a bit then it was done. Well Travel thru time a year forward, I find out a year lter that he didnt bother to keep it to himself what he saw, he had to tell EVERYONE he knew. When I found that out I went to his house where he was living to get stuff back he had borrowed from me and I just told him I wanted my stuff.
I then told him it was to bad he had to screw up a friendship because he couldnt keep someones personal life to himself. At this point I was at his front door I stepped in to get my things, he started yelling at me, So I had to open a can, and Yes I had to use it all on him then and there. I Beat him down and gave him an attitude adjustment. The neighbors down stairs came running up to see what was going on, and to get me off him. I didnt talk to him for 3 months and one day he called and apologized. But yrs later he still screwed it up again, so I quit talking to him. BUT Side note- When I found out all the people he had told, I realized NONE of them treated me any different than before they knew. I was thankful for that yes.
I may be an at home in private crossdresser, but if you dont know about me, I am very much male body and features, 6'1" and 240 lbs. and so I never felt bad at all about putting him down on the floor, and I would do it again if it came to it.

RancidRabbits
03-04-2010, 10:27 PM
Hearing these makes me sorry for everyone's luck, but happy for how little my CD affects me. Sherri, I don't know how you made it, but that just proves your strength. Wish everyone a strong will and good life. As it is, my roommate still steals my bras and shows them to his friends for harassment (And he threw out quite a bit of my stuff), but that isn't how he found out. I'm very open about it, at least, at college.

If I was to say when I was 'caught', though, it would be when my childhood friend got hit by the double-whammy I hoped he'd never know. "1. I crossdress, 2. I'm gay." A wonderful combination that'll tear all the precious memories to shreds.

Anyway, it happened when he was helping me pack for college and we went through our sentimental goodbyes and the like. After reminiscing about the good jokes, the great games, and the small embarrassing details, he hopped up from his chair and took out the bag I kept my things in from under my bed (He probably saw it when we were cleaning) since I asked if he could grab me another suitcase...My face turned redder than a cherry as he tossed it to me. Managing to catch it, I stumbled about, trying to find an excuse not to use it, but when I put it down, he opened it to find my bras, panties, and make up.

Having been wearing long sleeves that whole summer after finally starting to shave, he found out about that little fiasco when I tried running, and he grabbed my shirt. I wriggled out of it without thinking and got tackled to the ground. After a rather awkward huffing and puffing since we just ran about my entire house (which was thankfully empty), we played question&answer to which I cleared up the cross dressing and he simply stood over me stunned. I kicked him off me, shouted "I guess I should say I'm gay too!" and stormed off to my room. He left soon after.

We talked a bit over the phone, but never saw each other the same way. Never figured out what he really thought. In college I simply made it part of me, though my family and old friends don't know....I think....

Cristi
03-04-2010, 10:49 PM
I've been caught a few times by my parents, but have posted all the details before so won't go into it. What I really wanted to say is how sad this all is.

That people can be so mean and judgmental about something as simple as what type of cloth we choose to to put on our bodies.

The double standards and pettiness of it all just stun me. If person 'A' wears this outfit, it is perfectly OK. If person 'B' wears the same outfit, they are liable to get shunned, teased, outcast and even physically abused.

Sometimes I don't like this world very much. :sad:

Cassandra Lynn
03-04-2010, 10:53 PM
My wife left me, my kids won't speak to me, my dad disowned me, my brothers and sisters moved off and changed their last name, none of my friends will answer the phone, my dog peed on my leg and took up with another man, I lost my job and can't find another one, the townspeople burned a cross in my yard and forced me to sneak out of town in the middle of night, which means I lost my home, and the preacher said I'm going to hell. Only my mom stuck by me, but when I drove in the pouring rain to pick her up the day she got out of prison, she got run'd over by a damned ol' train.

Other than that, it's been pretty smooth sailing, and I feel so free now! :D

:fp: :rofl: :lol2: :laughing: :lol:

RancidRabbits
03-04-2010, 10:53 PM
Gender standards won't fade away any time soon, but it's no reason to dislike the world. Humans lack understanding of foreign things; that's nature.

Besides, you're defined by your choices, not other's thoughts. Though I'm sure it's not what you mean, I'll discourage leaving this world, for that is to cower from choice and yourself.

Cassandra Lynn
03-04-2010, 10:58 PM
I've been caught a few times by my parents, but have posted all the details before so won't go into it. What I really wanted to say is how sad this all is.

That people can be so mean and judgmental about something as simple as what type of cloth we choose to to put on our bodies.

The double standards and pettiness of it all just stun me. If person 'A' wears this outfit, it is perfectly OK. If person 'B' wears the same outfit, they are liable to get shunned, teased, outcast and even physically abused.

Sometimes I don't like this world very much. :sad:

It does no good to go there Cristi. Your right but..........
Women could talk about all kinds of things that are not fair to them.

Daintre
03-04-2010, 11:09 PM
I was caught by my father when I was about 15. My bedroom was in the basement and in the mornings he would shout down and I would wake up. One morning for what ever reason he came down and pulled the covers off me....he saw me in a nightgown went red faced and ripped it off me. He told me to never ever tell my mother, soon after the sexual abuse started.

TxKimberly
03-04-2010, 11:19 PM
. . .
The worst thing that I could imagine would be for her to leave... Take the kids... Take all the money. The house. Half my retirement... Tell everyone. Get fired. And die alone and broke in a cute pink dress..

My my, aren't you the bright and cheerful one?!

siantv2003
03-05-2010, 08:10 AM
I was about 12 and Mom caught me in panties,bra, Platex OBG,nylons and heels. She was upset but the punishment wasn't that bad. the next weekend she made me wear woman's clothes all weekend and I have been dressing ever since.

Please please can I be punished by your mom? :daydreaming:

Desiree2bababe
03-05-2010, 09:24 AM
Spent three days in the lockup because my parents were out of town.