PDA

View Full Version : Holiday Air Travel for US Girls

PantyhoseNPumps
12-24-2009, 08:56 AM
Just wondering, you know..if any my fellow Girls have ever had an embaressing "experience" at the airport with the TSA baggage screeners. After 9/11, as we all know, the airport security has quadrupled, and I know that I can't be the only one here to have one of these experiences. As a private pilot, I generally fly myself to most destinations, unless they are so far away, that they would make it just too uncomfortable to be cooped up in the kind of (smaller) aircraft that I fly, or if the weather enroute is just crap. When I do fly myself, obviously, don't have to worry about airport screeners. I have, however, had the unpleasant thought, that if I ever were to to crash and burn, that there would me a mile long debris trail of twisted metal, panties and high heels through the countryside!!! (LOLOLOL!!!) But,seriously,On occasion, I do have to just ride the Airbus, and let someone else do the driving.....Soo..a couple years ago...I have to go visit my mother for Christmas, who lives in a smaller rural city, I fly there commercial. I'm there like 2 weeks, I stay in a hotel, as I really don't get along with her husband, that way, I can just leave after I've had enough of him...and....have a lot of "Me" time! I got out a lot and of course, did quite a bit of shopping, a girls favorite pastime, you know? So, time to head back home.. I leave with like 10 times the amount of stuff that I came there with..I had TONS of goodies to bring home! I checked everything in, except for my "carry on" bag. I go through the screeners...everything's OK....so far. Got to take off my shoes for them, ect. , no big deal. Of course, I have a silky pair of Wolford pantyhose, and a silky pair of sheer and lacey panties on under my jeans, but my socks would conceal the hosiery. Unless they wanted to do some kind of strip search, I would be alright. So I'm putting my shoes back on, they had x-ray'd my carryon bag, and I'm getting ready to head to the plane...I get a few steps....."Sir?". I Hate when somebody calls me that! lol! Whatever! So..they call me back..they want to open my bag. Why Me??? Ok, well, there's nothing I can really do about it, so, I lay the bag back up on the stainless counter, and step back. They go through it, thoroughly. In it.. is my "favorite" things, that I did not want to chance loosing, if the stupid airline had lost my checked in luggage. I had my "Lauren" perfume ("Lauren...the official scent of Crissy", you know!), My "oh so precious" underthings", my favorite heels, my favorite babydoll nighty, most of my cosmetics, and a couple of more "Private Things"...ahem. So, they seem to all gather around and gawk at the contents of my carryon bag, and then collectively turn and give me the look from head to toe! I did'nt know what to do or say...I don't really think that I even blushed...I just...gave them a coy smile! They zipped the bag back up, I took it and strutted away with my head held high. Hell, basically, I'm proud of who I am, at least in my private life. I used to, at one time, be pretty well known in my town, so around there I did really need to lay low, if know what I mean! But, away from "friends" or family, or out of town, I don't really give a crap! It could have ended up being pretty rattling experience, but it ended well. However, when I picked up my luggage back in Florida, I saw that they also "selected" all my other bags to go through...must have been a coincidence..huh!!! I Hope they had a good time playing with all my Silky Things!.....Just wondering if any of you have ever had a similar experience? Love to hear about them!

Christine

VS Fan
12-24-2009, 09:14 AM
Yeah, the few times I have been through the security lines and had my bag opened they look at the forms, etc giggle or smile a little... one older gentleman give an honest "well, I've never seen THAT before" with an amused smile. I'm to the point now that I assume they will want to look (especially since the forms show up on the xray machine as a big blob that I HOPE would pique their interest) but don't care, since I've not gotten any real negative reactions to this point.

VS Fan

charlie
12-24-2009, 03:34 PM
Hello Christine!
Yes, I had a very similar experience. I carried all of the things that I needed in a backpack, thinking that if the airline lost my luggage I could still dress. In the backpack was a wig, second pair of heels, various makeup and panties with sewn in pockets, breast forms (the reason the bag was checked) and jewelry. The TSA guy proceeded to put all of these things on the same stainless steel counter and handle them like they were old smelly turds. At the end he sneered "Thank-you Sir", and returned the backpack. Slightly embarrassing, but no worse then when I was pulled over fully dressed by the Highway Patrol!