PDA

View Full Version : OMG I'm a fat burning machine!!

Daniela76
12-24-2009, 02:18 PM
I weighed myself today, and I am down below 205!!
I can't believe it and am sooo happy. I've been trying really hard to figure out ways to lose weight & now it's working.

I've been working out some lately, and started taking Strattera for ADHD (it has an appetite suppressant effect) & eating less meat so I retain less water.

About 3 years ago I was up to my highest weight ever which was 255!! Last year I worked for Schwan's & was losing weight from that & now am doing better.
The size 14 jeans I bought last night are a tiny bit big in the waist now, but still kind of tight in the butt & thighs. Of course there's nothing wrong with that. :heehee:

Karren H
12-24-2009, 02:31 PM
Yeah!! I'll send you some of mine to burn!! I've been batteling those last 10 pounds and not winng and the holidays are not going well so far! Lucky girl!! I lost 50 in 9 months but to get back to 170 is killing me!!

Vicki-Z
12-24-2009, 02:52 PM
get back to 170 is killing me!!

I know what you mean Karren I keep bouncing from 180 - 190 lbs. Been trying for ages to get to 170. Haven't been 170 since I was born. lol

Fantastic Daniela good for you! :cheer:

Vicki :hugs:

nikkijo
12-24-2009, 03:02 PM
not fair... can i give you the 35 ive gained....

Kristen Kelly
12-24-2009, 04:07 PM
I think I've lost the same 10 lbs, 5 times this year, does that mean I've lost 50 lbs.

LauraL
12-24-2009, 09:41 PM
Daniella:
Congratulations Sweetie.
I quit smoking 7 months ago and am now approaching a weight gain of 20 pounds. Everyone says i'm so much better off, but none of my outfits are fitting me and I'm feeling like a blimpie. About the ony plusses are my boobs, but my waiste is approaching "just too much".......

Good for you babe..
Laura L

Hope to join you soon.

Nicole Erin
12-25-2009, 12:08 AM
Alright! :thumbsup: It sure is good when you see the number on the scale drop. I was kicking ass this summer, of course the cold set in and I got lazy and started eating normal again.

Just don't be like me and let most of it come right back :S

It is good though that you are at 205 when your biggest was 255. 205 is not that big for a GM.

Well hey keep it up! :thumbsup:

Nina Breeze
12-25-2009, 12:33 AM
Daniela.....I think you and I are and have been on the same page, so to speak, as far as our weight is concerned. I was in the ladies dept. at Walmart a few days ago and purchased a nice pair of jeans (size 14). They fit great! During spring & summer, I tend to keep my weight down from doing yardwork, etc. During winter months, I become more of a couch potato watching TV and eating chocolate eclairs, pizza and......