PDA

View Full Version : Amusement Enfemmme

Jean Ann S
12-24-2009, 04:37 PM
Have any of you visited any Amusement,,, Theme parks etc enfemme
I was watching a TV special on the History channel about the Disney Parks
and was wondering if one could visit in girl mode or perhaps 6 Flags over Texas ,,,,Frontier city ????
I can not imagine anything much better than having fun and being in girl mode at the same time ? :eek:
What would be nice were if a group of us could arrange a group activity there ? any way just a thought ? :daydreaming:

Jean Ann

Samantha43
12-24-2009, 05:20 PM
The only drawback I can see is my wig flying off while riding a rollercoaster, hitting the person behind me and being held on their face by the force of the wind.....:eek:

Hmmmmmmmmm, could be fun!

Annette_boy
12-24-2009, 05:25 PM
Yes Hon
Kings Dominion near Richmond Va this past Oct it was a blast went with Friends Who are very supportive especialyas I am fulltime .So it can be done .If you do go wear comfy shoes best be sneakers as you dont want to lose them on the coasters and you will be walking a lot too.Nothing ruins a fun day faster than sore feet
Hugs Annette

NV Susan
12-24-2009, 05:51 PM
Hi Jean,
Funny you posted this today as I watched this same show today, and while watching thought how cool it would be to go en femme. I never have been fully dressed at a park but have been to Disney underdressed and got soaked on a river raft ride while wearing a bra!!! The ride was so much fun that I didn't think about how much I might be showing......:doh:

SweetCaroline
12-24-2009, 05:57 PM
That has been one of my dreams for a long time now. I'm a huge fan of amusement parks, tho I haven't been to one in a couple of years.

Incidentally, every year in the fall, Six Flags New England, near Springfield MA, has a special event called "Out at the Park", basically a GLBT day, like Disney and other parks have. Haven't been yet, but maybe that will be one of my goals for 2010.

And as for me. I don't have to worry about my hair on the Roller Coasters since I use my own. :D

Karren H
12-24-2009, 06:22 PM
Forms poping out on a roller coaster come to mind... Exploding on the ground.... People running and screaming... Hazmat team shows up... News crews.... I think I'll stick to shopping...

shorty82
12-24-2009, 08:20 PM
I shouldn't think there would be to many problems, at least not from the employees. I work for one of the major Central Florida theme parks and the company is one of the most homosexual and trans friendly companies to work for so I would think you would have no problems as a guest.

I personally don't wear anything feminine going to the park as a guest but that's because I know a lot of people there that I don't want to know I cross-dress. I'd be willing to do so otherwise. You might have some issues with other guests but that can happen anywhere you go. OTOH, if an employee says or does anything offensive note their name, location, and time and report them to Guest Relations. We are supposed to be kind and respectful of all guests. If a guest gives you trouble and won't leave you alone have an employee call security.

Do know that all of the parks in Central Florida (and a lot of other parks around the country) have security bag checks out front. All bags must be checked prior to entry. This includes purses, camera bags, waist bags, etc. These checks will put you in close proximity to a security guard for a minute or two at least.

lisalove
12-24-2009, 10:44 PM
I did the same as NV Susan. At the California State Fair. I wasn't planning on going on any rides, but my girlfriend at the time wanted to ride as many as we could. I forgot that I was wearing a bra, since it's normal for me to be wearing one. Anyway we got and the log ride, and got doused with water, my top wasn't transparent as such,, but it did hug every outline of the bra. My girlfriend had so much fun with that.

jenna_woods
12-24-2009, 11:05 PM
I would have no problem going to one just the the rides would make it hard to keep wig on,

JoanAz
12-24-2009, 11:13 PM
That's the fun of not having to wear a wig,,,Thank God(ess) I have my Mom's hair it is now about 3 inches below my collar.....
:love:

Jackiefl
12-25-2009, 09:41 AM
I have been to bush gardens and both universal studio parks in fl. My wife and I had such a nice time with no negative encounters. we are looking forward to going again.

Jonianne
12-25-2009, 10:01 AM
I'm sure, if you dress appropiate, you will have no problem and have one of the most wonderful days. I havn't been to a theme park, but I spent a day dressed with my wife at Niagara Falls walking and riding the shuttle.

I have heard about a cd'er being thrown out of a major theme park in Ohio a few years ago. They sued and the best I can recall, settled out of court with the park. I would imagine the other parks know about it and don't want to go through that. If you dress appropiately and not over the top, they probably could care less. Your money works for them too!

Kate Simmons
12-25-2009, 10:04 AM
Had my fill of those places when I was younger and took my kids. Besides, if they really wanted to "amuse" me those theme parks could knock the prices down somewhat. Thrills, chills, splashes and thrills don't impress me that much any more anyway. I just as soon associate with my friends, not a bunch of complete strangers in a scenerio I have no control over.:)

patti.jean
12-25-2009, 10:24 AM
My wife and Patti went to a local carnival one time. We went on many of the rides and on some of them I did keep a hand on the bottom of my wig fearing it would fly off. It was a great time and a memorable experience as Patti with my wife.

Ugly Michele
12-25-2009, 10:32 AM
Kings Island near Cincinnati has gay pride day, thinking this would be te day to go enfeme, as not many families there that day.

Caroline C
12-25-2009, 10:47 AM
Forms poping out on a roller coaster come to mind... Exploding on the ground.... People running and screaming... Hazmat team shows up... News crews.... I think I'll stick to shopping...

That's too funny, almost had the Egg Nog coming out my nose!

Loni
12-25-2009, 10:59 AM
sounds like a day job for rubber cement?
at least for those of us with little to no real hair.

Samantha43
12-25-2009, 05:34 PM
sounds like a day job for rubber cement?
at least for those of us with little to no real hair.

That's a good idea!

sandra-leigh
12-25-2009, 07:50 PM
That's the fun of not having to wear a wig,,,Thank God(ess) I have my Mom's hair it is now about 3 inches below my collar.....

I have my Mom's hair type as well, and it is now a few inches below my shoulders. Only problem with that is that my Mom's hair is as flat and thin as full hair comes, too thin to perm or curl. Mine is just a shade thicker than hers; I'm tempted to say "a hair thicker", but I hear that they hand out infractions for puns :D . I also have the very high hairline and uneven growth typical of my mother's brothers... so not feminine!

Kim_Bitzflick
12-25-2009, 08:29 PM
I did go to Kings Island (Cincinnati OH) twice.

I was there on business for a couple months. We had purchased season passes for the Cedar Fair parks and used them over the summer at several parks around the US (Kings Island being one of them).

When the opportunity for working in Cincinnati came up, I took it. My season pass was still valid, so Kim took advantage of it. The best part was when I entered the park. They take your picture when you first buy the pass (mine was in male mode). So when I eneterd the park as Kim, my male picture showed on the screen & the lady said "I don't think this is you". So I said in my male voice as nice as I could "Yes it is." She looked a little surprised & then let me in.

As for roller coasters, I held tight to my wig but I LOVED it. The only bummer is that I was alone.

If you get a chance to go, do it.

Hugs

sherri52
12-25-2009, 10:37 PM
About ten yrs ago I went to Disney World with a girl that lived with me. She made it easy to get in, She was Alice in Wonderland.