PDA

View Full Version : You look really good!

susancheerleader
12-24-2009, 08:41 PM
I am just back from one of my sisters Christmas Eve gatherings.
While I was there, both my sisters commented how well I looked.
What they didn't know, is 100% what I had on was "women's clothing." I had a nice Tommy Hilfiger sweater, Old Navy boot cut jeans, sneakers, etc.... all women's. I didn't have make up or wigs though (My family has no clue I dress and wouldn't approve if they did know)
None the less, I found it very funny they commented they like my clothes. When in the past they didn't like it and it was all mens clothing.

linnea
12-24-2009, 08:44 PM
That is funny and ironic--you go, Girl! And Merry Christmas!

Miranda09
12-24-2009, 09:37 PM
Just shows how androgenous some clothing can be. Merry Xmas Susan. ;)

Tracii G
12-24-2009, 10:02 PM
I had that happen today too!!!!
How odd is that?
Not to hijack this thread but I had to go to work and pick up a vacation paycheck today and the new girl was in the office.
I've seen her but never talked to her.
I had on a light brown sweater with a straight collar, skinny leg femme jeans with some accents on the back pockets and ankle boots(tops of the boots covered by the jeans).
So I walk in and she says wow you "clean up" nice(has only seen me in a uniform) and smiled real big.
I was kinda floored by her response.
She said thats a beautiful sweater where did you get it?I told her Kohl's last winter.She said just my luck.LOL
She gave me my check and said you sure have great taste in clothes for a guy and wear jeans that fit not sag everywhere.
I told her thanks and walked out on cloud 9.
Nothing crude like OMG you dress in womens clothes are you gay?
Sorry for the hijack I was just suprised it happened to someone else.LOL

kristinacd55
12-24-2009, 10:21 PM
That's awesome, so now you can introduce more & more fem clothes each time you get together! :eek:
My wife bought me a pair of jeans that fit a lot like a women's pair & I receive a lot of comments on them as well. My other jeans are all man-like & baggy, no comments! :)
Merry Christmas!

lisalove
12-24-2009, 10:25 PM
Those are the style clothes I wear everyday, though I have never gotten such nice compliments.
I hope it shows that more gurls can wear these clothes and be just fine.

susancheerleader
12-25-2009, 12:39 PM
Yea, I thought it was funny too.
I was caught so many times when I was younger. As I wrote before, they DO NOT accept and don't know I dress any more.
But dressed in full female clothes right if front of them and being commented that I look good, that was priceless. :)

Elle1946
12-25-2009, 02:13 PM
Girls usually have a good taste in cloths.