PDA

View Full Version : When our fantasies come crashing down to harsh realities

sempervirens
12-25-2009, 06:41 AM
I was thinking about this reading the "Crossdressing [sic] and dating guys" thread and remembering something I'd read in My Husband Betty about fantasizing while dressed. Not all fantasize, but some do, and there are common themes. In your experience, what's the difference between the fictionalized reality and the real world, or what really happened when you came close to getting something you (thought you?) wanted?

Fantasies can be either sexual or non-sexual, but let's keep it clean :o.

Phyliss
12-25-2009, 07:07 AM
sempervirens says, " ... I don't regret for a second having decided in this case to have a go at leading my own life on my own terms. "

Good for you. A "kept woman" is kept until another keeper is found.

I'd enjoy retelling of a similar story, but, for good or bad, I don't have one. I guess I'd be flattered if it happened. I think, though, I'd also decline the offer.

Billie1
12-25-2009, 07:17 AM
Besides, we had totally different taste in furniture.

That right there would have been it. No way would it have worked out.

linnea
12-25-2009, 08:49 AM
As long as I know the difference between my fantasies and what I imagine are the realities, I'm okay--lol.

sempervirens
12-26-2009, 10:11 AM
A "kept woman" is kept until another keeper is found.

I'd enjoy retelling of a similar story, but, for good or bad, I don't have one. I guess I'd be flattered if it happened. I think, though, I'd also decline the offer.
I respected that he was so up front with everything, but it doesn't feel good to know going in you'll be dumped for someone else, and that part of the appeal is that you're something of a conquest. Yeah, very very glad I said no!

Anyone else with experiences of their fantasies/things they'd wanted?

Karren H
12-26-2009, 11:19 AM
Never really had any crossdressing fantasys or fantasized while crossdressing.. Too busy doing my makeup I guess.. Or shopping..

Kate Simmons
12-26-2009, 12:10 PM
Sometimes this stuff is so vivid, how do we know it didn't happen in another lifetime or another reality and that we somehow tapped into the experience? Don't forget this is not the only "modern age" mankind has had, despite current belief. We've actually been to this point in the program many times.:)

carolinoakland
12-26-2009, 01:16 PM
yep, the fantasy is ALLWAYS better. you cant' see the imperfections. And it's never wise to put some one on a pedastle... makes it easier to see their feet of clay.

jill_gossard
12-28-2009, 02:13 PM
I have all kinds of dressing fantasies.
I would prefer the pretty girly ones,shopping, dressing and interacting in the open with real women.
But I have sucumbed to the easy and have met men and gone some way to being used as a woman by these men.
So the gay question is begiing to raise its head.
Being honest with people reading this I couldnt now say I am not at least Bi.
I felt quite cheep in a TV bar in London.
All the other girls were dancing and seemed to know each other, as the new girl I got pulled very quickly and ended up with two guys on the sofa.
I enjoyed it but didnt feel so great, the looks I got were not jealousy from the other girls.
I am considering coming out this next year so as to have some control over my waywood behaviour?

Danica_7
12-28-2009, 02:39 PM
mmmmmmmmm.............ravage me!:heehee:

suchacutie
12-28-2009, 02:50 PM
The whole idea that Tina exists still keeps me spinning. I open the cabinet below my bathroom sink and there sit two plastic bags full of makeup. There are woman's clothes that are Tina's hanging amidst my wife's clothes. There are 8 pairs of heels in shoe boxes in our closet. There are breastforms in boxes there as well, ditto wig and lingerie. And the biggest incredible fantasy is that in about an hour the nail polish dries, the lingerie is chosen, makeup is added, clothes are put on, hair is added and brushed, powder and lipstick finish the change with earrings and necklace. I stand there looking at Tina, and the fantasy comes to life! So, is it fantasy or reality? Fantasy and Reality merge and Tina knows she exists! :)

OKOK...there was one time I fantasized about a two-piece dress that looked great in the catalog, fit perfectly, but really left me cold. I wear it once and a while, but the fantasy was much better than the reality. My wife laughed since it was the one time she was not consulted about my purchase. The cut was just wrong for my body type, and had I grown up as a girl I would have known. One more lesson for the adolescent Tina :)