PDA

View Full Version : Do You Dress As The Girl You Would Wish To Meet?

Anita
08-01-2005, 04:16 PM
Do You Try To Be The Girl You Would Wish To Meet At As A Gg?

Natalie x
08-01-2005, 04:34 PM
Hey, that's a good thought, but no, I wouldn't want a date with me if I was the last girl standing! :eek:

No, I dress to try to express the girl inside me, not the girl I'd like to .... (oops, sorry, I think I just got your thread moved)

Anita
08-01-2005, 04:38 PM
:confused: :confused: tristen ??????????????????????/

Angela Burke
08-01-2005, 04:40 PM
You bet!

Laurie Ann
08-01-2005, 04:43 PM
I dress the way I want to dress but then again I would want to date me. So I guess the final answer is yes I dress as the girl I would want to meet

Tristen Cox
08-01-2005, 04:43 PM
:confused: :confused: tristen ??????????????????????/
Well I guess if I dressed like the person I wanted to meet I already meet her and live inside her everyday:)

(Meet - not Me: just looks better when asking a question:p )

Anita
08-01-2005, 04:45 PM
so what you saying ?
Yes i dress as the girl of my dreams/fantasy?

Amelie
08-01-2005, 05:09 PM
Maybe not in the same sense as others here, but I do hang out with GGs that looked and dress like me. I don't think I would date them.lol

victoria
08-01-2005, 07:26 PM
I definitely do!

jo_ann
08-01-2005, 07:45 PM
hmm.. interesting point.. I'd date me, but I think every CD'r dresses what they like to see on women, so that goes without saying.

Khriss
08-01-2005, 08:34 PM
-well I'd likely think her "taste" was great :) , but I'd prefer "she" was a couple of inches shorter than I am- for slow dancing dreams I've had,hmmmmmm, :eek: :D xxx"K"

Tristen Cox
08-01-2005, 08:40 PM
*ducks a little lower* hmm ;)

JoannaDees
08-01-2005, 08:55 PM
Oooh! It reminds me of so many times! I get dressed, and then I look out the window and see this blonde! The same one! Tee hee. She looks just like me! Even wearing the same clothes .... every time! I really want to meet her, but everytime I open my mouth, so does she! When I leave, so does she. I just don't know what to do. Well, time for a shower. It'll be awhile since the shampoo is full and takes a lot of rinse/repeats to empty it.

Buh bye ... giggle ... Joanna

Clare
08-01-2005, 09:54 PM
I guess in some ways, i dress in a similar fashion to the type of real GG that i'd like to meet. That is, stylish in a conservative sort of way. Trendy and well presented without being overtly 'flashy'.

Christine

Ava Mouse
08-01-2005, 10:21 PM
Absolutely!

Though, I'm faithfully married, so I try to get my wife to wear my stuff... LOL... :D

Besides, she looks better in them than I do... Right, dear? :love:

Sherlyn
08-01-2005, 10:38 PM
Kew dresses no where near the way I dress. So no I don't. I have borrowed her clothes ...so i contradict myself here ..and dress like her ...but thats not often... I will wear a short skirt and heels out... while she is in her jeans and top .

suzi_cd
08-02-2005, 01:23 AM
I dress as the girl I'd like to meet - but certainly not take home to meet the parents ;)

suzi

xxx

Sweet Susan
08-02-2005, 01:56 AM
Great question, and I really don't have an answer. I guess, after some thought, I'd say probably, perhaps, maybe, could be, in a pinch.

Anita
08-02-2005, 04:47 PM
i must admit to dressing as the girl type i would be attracted to

Wendy me
08-02-2005, 05:52 PM
i would say yes and no see sometimes i dress for fun and then i dress to play and try new things...just always changeing and to be truthful some of the things i tryed ..just don't quite cut it for me so yes and no....

emmicd
08-02-2005, 11:28 PM
I dress to express my feminine side. I love my wife and am very happy I met her. I was attracted to her from the first time I met her. All I can say is I'm glad our son got his good looks from her and not me.

Emmi

Ellaine
08-03-2005, 11:52 AM
Impossible! The girl I would wish to be would be a size 10/12

The raciest and best syles aren't made in my size lol

I'm just a version of me .
:)

Tiffy
08-03-2005, 12:08 PM
i must admit to dressing as the girl type i would be attracted to

Agreed.

April

Toyah
08-03-2005, 12:57 PM
Good question, I do try (and usually fail) to make myself atractive to myself, sounds a bit wierd saying it but there it is. I dont know if that would make me atractive to other men but dont want to do that, guess thats why I have never ventured out:confused:.
So yep guess thats what I try to do.

Jamie M
08-03-2005, 01:02 PM
I dont know if that would make me atractive to other men but dont want to do that, guess thats why I have never ventured out:confused:.
So yep guess thats what I try to do.

I think I know what you mean , whilst I don't actively want to attract men, I do like to think that I'm attractive ( other's may disagree at their leisure ;)).

As for whether I would want to go out with me, nah , not for a second - I'm too wierd :cool:

Deborah
08-03-2005, 01:04 PM
Do You Try To Be The Girl You Would Wish To Meet At As A Gg?

Can i be the GG instead. :D

Toyah
08-03-2005, 02:00 PM
I think I know what you mean , whilst I don't actively want to attract men, I do like to think that I'm attractive ( other's may disagree at their leisure ;)).

As for whether I would want to go out with me, nah , not for a second - I'm too wierd :cool:

I think there is another problem and that is most of my clothes are bought to say hey look at me.They work for a forum like this or e mails but dont think for public consumption. The ones that really work are definatly not street clothes and are probably even too much for a nightclub. The last thing a CD in public needs to do is shout hey everyone over here dude dressed as a girl. I would have to buy a whole load of frumpy or borrow the wifes clothes even then dont think I would pass:(, and if I wore what I really like, would probably get beaten up.

vicki true
08-04-2005, 05:52 AM
Well I guess if I dressed like the person I wanted to meet I already meet her and live inside her everyday:)

(Meet - not Me: just looks better when asking a question:p )

im with TRISTEN on this one, the girl of my dreams its me! :love: