PDA

View Full Version : How i started crossdressing; and .... whats next..?

AndreaCD 2007
12-25-2009, 09:24 PM
Hello , since i just posted picx of me recently, i feel that maybe some of you might be interested how i became a bisexual crossdresser...
i was 8 yrs old and would watch my grandmother dress in girdles and hose.... i felt very comfortable when this happened...i was 11 and alone in myGrandmothers house when i tryed on a pair of stockings, girdle , and red pumps..ohhh was i ... turned on ...didn't even know what turned on was. I was so hooked .....she found out cause thats what they do ... and well thats another lesson....:love::hugs::heehee::love:

crossdrezzer1
12-26-2009, 07:58 AM
8 years old huh? late starter,,, I was 4 when I first played in borrowed clothes,,, maybe erlier but cant remember before the age of 4

Bailey_in_Mansfield
12-26-2009, 12:05 PM
The very first girly thing I put on was my extremely hot cousin's bikini (who is, ironically, the one who introduced me to the girl in my avatar), when I was about 12 years old, but I had been trying to get my hands on some panties and such for a few years before that. Think I'd been trying to get some panties for at least two or three years before I finally nabbed that bikini. Heh, so you can imagine that bikini felt pretty good going on! Felt a little victory music playing in my mind too. ^_^

Karren H
12-26-2009, 01:27 PM
so what's next? And why does there have to be a next?

Brandi Wyne
12-26-2009, 01:43 PM
Like Karen said, "why does there need to be a "next"? Of course, we are all evolving and changing over time and circumstaces will dictate much of what we do. But, we're here and we're now.

I was very young, too. Probably four or five and my mom would give me her nylons to play with. I started wearing panties and nylons by age 8 and. well... here we are, right?

:hugs:

Bailey_in_Mansfield
12-26-2009, 02:01 PM
Like Karen said, "why does there need to be a "next"? Of course, we are all evolving and changing over time and circumstaces will dictate much of what we do. But, we're here and we're now.

I was very young, too. Probably four or five and my mom would give me her nylons to play with. I started wearing panties and nylons by age 8 and. well... here we are, right?

:hugs:

So you actually had permission to start wearing panties and nylons at age 8? If I'm understanding that right...lucky you! O_O I only wish I could have openly asked for panties and/or a VS gift card for Christmas. Instead I just got some drab shirts and jeans. (Although one pair of jeans was tight enough that it just might work nicely for fem! LOL)

Karren H
12-26-2009, 02:34 PM
I started at 7 and who needed permission any way? Ha! Not me? I was a prolific "borrower" and damn proud of it!