PDA

View Full Version : Dance Costumes?

bridget jones
12-26-2009, 07:59 PM
After reading another girls post in the clothing section I noticed she bought black leotards.Reading that brought fond memories back to me as I remembered my childhood.My sister took dance lessons and I would wear her outfits and absolutly loved the tights.Did anyone else ever have a chance to experience this?

shesgotleggs
12-26-2009, 08:18 PM
I do too. One of may favorite 'dressy casual' outfits to wear en drab is a bodysuit or leotard, sheer to the waist pantyhose, girl jeans, and either flats or heels. That way if I want to try on shoes I've already got hose on.
I bought a sequined skating dress some time ago on Ebay and I love it. It's cobalt blue and wickedly short, and I've got a pair of 3" cobalt blue pumps to wear with it. I'd never wear it out but I like to wear it and look at my legs :)

Hugs, Tracy

sherri52
12-26-2009, 08:23 PM
I had a sister who was in the band as a majorette. I got to wear her outfit for a few minutes late at night in the bathroom when everyone was asleep. No tights only socks, I wasn't into socks then.

Michelle_CD
12-26-2009, 09:19 PM
I didn't have a sister growing up. But I did get to wear tights for several different plays when I was in elementry school. My mom did buy those for me but I don't know what happened to them after the play.

SuzanneBender
12-26-2009, 09:23 PM
I got my hands on a cheerleader's outfit in high school. I loved that thing. Nothing like shaking your pom poms.