PDA

View Full Version : Been tired of the GAY question

bridget jones
12-26-2009, 09:06 PM
I have been caught a few times that I remember and everytime I was asked if I was gay.I understand why I was asked the question dressing the way I was at the time but I cannot remember a time when a wife,GF,GG,or sis was asked if they were a lesbian when they wore a mans shirt,shorts,or boxers.I admit to fantisizing about being with a man enfemme and fantisizing about a really cute sexy guy while in drab but I don't think it makes me gay just curious just as if a GG finds another GG attractuve"remember most GG's practices kissing when young on other GG's.Why did'nt we cd/tv/ts's think about doing that?

seanmuscle
12-26-2009, 09:10 PM
I have been caught a few times that I remember and everytime I was asked if I was gay.I understand why I was asked the question dressing the way I was at the time but I cannot remember a time when a wife,GF,GG,or sis was asked if they were a lesbian when they wore a mans shirt,shorts,or boxers.I admit to fantisizing about being with a man enfemme and fantisizing about a really cute sexy guy while in drab but I don't think it makes me gay just curious just as if a GG finds another GG attractuve"remember most GG's practices kissing when young on other GG's.Why did'nt we cd/tv/ts's think about doing that?

Its really just anything feminine a man does he is assumed to be gay. What activities you do, the way you dress, your favorite television shows etc... If you are not masculine in traditional terms then you are assumed to be gay

Nicola2876
12-26-2009, 09:17 PM
Some people assume you're gay if you dress in nice male clothes nevermind a dress. It's a shame some people are so narrowminded. My Wife calls Dave Grohl a pervert because he has crossdressed in some videos. Sad really!

SuzanneBender
12-26-2009, 09:19 PM
It doesn't take a dress to receive accusations of being gay. I have always been one of those well groomed, neat, sensitive types. Some folks types just set off the gaydar. I really don't concern myself with it.

kellycan27
12-26-2009, 09:20 PM

Maybe because even though they wore a man's shirt, or shorts or boxers, the were still presenting as a woman? Now had they dressed up in full male clothing and wore a fake stash, or beard and cut their hair to mimic a man's hair style...someone might think to question their sexuality.

Jason+
12-26-2009, 09:25 PM

When I get cornered with this logic I ask them if their g/f ever wears pants. When they give the invariable reply of yes I ask them if she suddenly liked women because she put on pants. It usually at least makes them scratch their heads and think about it. :D

bridget jones
12-26-2009, 09:25 PM
You have a good point Kellycan

jasmine57
12-26-2009, 09:40 PM
I've been accused of being gay more than once because I care about my appearance. It never bothered me in male mode because I just considered the source. I've had two GG's ask me if I was gay when they found out that I crossdress and that kind of bothered me. First they say it's cool that I crossdress and they want to take me out dressed then they have the nerve to asked if I'm gay. That question never came up before they knew I dressed, why would it now. Although both GG's are still good friends and VERY supportive, it bothers me that they jumped to that conclusion just from the fact that I dress.

Karren H
12-26-2009, 09:53 PM
So what's wrong with being gay? If you didn't know any better what would you ask a crossdresser? Ohhh "are you a straight male that just loves to wear womens clothing"? To Jane Q Public they don't even know there are straight CDs..

eluuzion
12-26-2009, 09:59 PM
It doesn't take a dress to receive accusations of being gay. I have always been one of those well groomed, neat, sensitive types. Some folks types just set off the gaydar. I really don't concern myself with it.

I agree. I have experienced the win/lose episodes of the relationship "Twilight Zone" throughtout my life.

Being a naturally empathetic, sensitive person has certainly proven to me that this is what "women want". I have never had problems attracting women.

The issue is AFTER the relationship begins. Of course, guys naturally discourage displaying any intimacy and feelings in conversation. (homophobic sensitivity, lol).

But I have found that the initial "emotional sensitivity" that was so magnetic in the initial attraction to the woman, quickly erodes into a "passive suspicion" of your sexual orientation over time. Comments like "are you sure you aren't gay?" start peppering emotionally laced conversation, etc. It is usually a "kidding" reference, but always somewhat genuine in context.

The affair that I eventually discovered later in most cases, was with a "bad boy", emotionally distant personality type.

A lot of generalizations made here, but just noting an interesting side of the dating/relationship process. In my case, anyway.

sometimes_miss
12-26-2009, 10:22 PM
This goes back to the old question of why society dislikes gay men in the first place. One strong possibility is this. Traditionally, males are the protectors of the 'tribe'. We are relied upon to defend (to the death) the rest of our own group. Anything feminine about us might indicate a less than willingness to fight (the suspected 'sissy' that cowers away from physical violence). That could endanger the entire group, whether he was simply on a security watch of the perimeter, or side by side to another soldier in a battle line, where he might allow the 'line' to break allowing the enemy to enter. Also homosexuals were often closeted, due to that danger of being 'outed' and removed from the 'tribe' as well. So, societies developed a sensitivity towards suspecting any male showing any feminine traits at all, and challenged that male to see if he would stand up to his 'responsibilities'. While I thought it rather odd when I was younger, as the gay males seemed no less inclined to defend themselves or others than other people, I can kind of understand how this mentality came about, considering the primitive origins of it. It's where the general contempt for 'sissy' males comes from. Doesn't make it right; there are plenty of very feminine women who turn into tigers when confronted. But the stereotype lives on.

jenniferishappy
12-26-2009, 11:45 PM
this brings up the question for me as to why so many gay men act feminine. they are not trying to present as a girl, yet they adopt many of the qualities of feminine GG's.
i come from a very gay friendly tourist town and became a casual/party friend with many, many gay men. i remember being mystified as to why gay men acted so fem and also would dress in drag from time to time for fun. never asked though. often times both men in the relationship had many feminine qualities.
is that part of the way to attract other gay men or do they just also have a strong feminine side? :heehee: must state here that i deeply appreciate the coat tails i ride from all of the hard work done by the gay community over the years in the face of extreme prejudice. i have always supported them but never thought i would benefit from it.

vetobob9
12-27-2009, 06:14 AM
My experience has been, as a small child I was required to take the roll of a girl during the dance lessons.
Then I would be asked what I was even though I was in the appropriate attire for my sex. That was in high school.
At community college, I've had other students and my employer remark that I look feminine and that I would look hot in a dress.

So after all that I tried it. I tried on the undergarments and tried on the outer wear. I think they were right. I did look good in a dress. I even tried walking around in public at night. I wore the hosiery to school a couple of times. But I prefer to do it when going to sleep because it helps me sleep better.

It seems to me that women are more accepting of it than men. In some cases, women actually encourage it. Just the other day, my neice was asking if she could put make up on me. I've never put makeup on before but that would probably be a good excuse.

I'm like to wear clothing of both genders. But mostly I wear men's suits in public because I look good in those too. (Because I want to impress GGs).

It doesn't matter what you wear. It's about people having stereotypes and being bigots.

Rianna Humble
12-27-2009, 07:04 AM
I have been caught a few times that I remember and everytime I was asked if I was gay.I understand why I was asked the question dressing the way I was at the time but I cannot remember a time when a wife,GF,GG,or sis was asked if they were a lesbian when they wore a mans shirt,shorts,or boxers.

Maybe because even though they wore a man's shirt, or shorts or boxers, the were still presenting as a woman?

What part of the above quote says that Bridget was not presenting as a man?

I'm not saying she was, but I do hate jumping to conclusions based on no evidence.

Also, if you think that lesbians cannot present themselves as women, then you don't know the same lesbians as me.

Jonianne
12-27-2009, 07:07 AM
.....I've had two GG's ask me if I was gay when they found out that I crossdress and that kind of bothered me.....then they have the nerve to asked if I'm gay. That question never came up before they knew I dressed, why would it now.....it bothers me that they jumped to that conclusion just from the fact that I dress.

Now, you know that the first two questions you are going to be asked when you share with someone about your cd'ing are "Are you gay?" and "Do you want to change your sex?" Those are just the typical followup questions. Nothing wrong with them asking. It's just the begining of their education.

It could also be they are sizeing up their future with you. I told my wife about my crossdressing the moment she told me she was interested in me, long before we were married. Those were her first questions, because it was necessary to know if she wanted a future with me.

Most people are going to have a black and white mindset of straight or gay, male or female. So don't let yourself be so offended. Fact is, I had to ask those same questions of my own self when I was in therapy. I had so much fear, that it wasn't untill I was willing to accept myself, no matter what - gay, TS, etc, before I was able to sort out exactly what I was.

Kate Simmons
12-27-2009, 08:02 AM
The thing is most of us cannot confine ourselves to the somewhat narrow criteria that society uses to "define" what being a man is. Many of us have the full spectrum of feelings and emotions and the need to express them. This is where our individual creativity comes in. When we do that others who do not understand fail to the idea that we are "gay". In the end there is no one who can really truly define what a "man" really is or a "woman" either for that matter. Continuing to be ourselves regardless and getting beyond criticism or disapproval of others is the hardest part of this "game" in any case.:)

Phyliss
12-27-2009, 08:14 AM
I've had that same question and more asked of me.

My stock answers are:

NO , I'm not gonna change sex
NO , I'm not gay, just happy.

Makes 'em think for a bit.

sometimes_miss, has a good answer for the "why does the question even get asked" idea . Never did think of it that way.

Frankly I don't worry that I get asked, I figure it's a good chance to teach people.

Barbara918
12-27-2009, 08:52 AM
If a man asks me if I'm gay I say ,"Does it matter? Unless, of course, you find me attractive."

Toni_Lynn
12-27-2009, 10:00 AM
I want to preface my remarks by saying that they are not meant to be a put down of anyone. They will merely be a statement of observations.

I would be very difficult for a non-T(whatever) person to NOT invoke the subject of being gay given the propensity of threads here, many of which are live right now, with a subejct of 'being with a man whilst dressed'.

I had to chuckle the first time I saw a t-shirt with the words "Don't assume that I'm straight" on it. Fair enough. Gotta wonder how many gay CDers are assumed to be straight, though. That number has to be pretty darn near zero!

I guess what my take on the whole thing is that whoever any one has sex with is none of anyone's business. The CDing spectrum is a lot broader than anyone care to admit and whether of not one is gay or straight has nothing to do with it IMHO.

Huggles

Toni-Lynn

KarenHiller
12-27-2009, 10:35 AM

I know exactly what you mean! Being well groomed and wearing fashionable clothes makes you a target for those who prefer to be unshaven and wear torn dirty jeans. I guess metrosexual now applies to us, but even that has a gay connotation.

Even being small makes others think you're less than masculine. When I was a little thinner than I am now, I had to buy pants in the boys' department. Most women's clothes in size small always fit me well, especially lucky if you're a CD who wants to pass in public.

It's the old "double edged sword".

Karen

kellycan27
12-27-2009, 11:20 AM
What part of the above quote says that Bridget was not presenting as a man?

I'm not saying she was, but I do hate jumping to conclusions based on no evidence.

Also, if you think that lesbians cannot present themselves as women, then you don't know the same lesbians as me.

Just took an educated guess hun... This is a cross dresser site, she said she'd been caught a couple of times, so I assumed that she meant that she got caught cross dressing.... The OP didn't contradict me, and even commented that I made a good point.
As for a lesbian presenting as a female...Why would someone assume that she was gay if she is a woman presenting as a woman? This pretty much sounded like a .. why can a woman wear men's attire and get away with it, but if man wears girl things, the assumption is that he is gay. I could be wrong, but... having seen a number of these type threads I am pretty comfortable with what I stated, and stand by it.

Kel

Molly17
12-27-2009, 11:28 AM
It's a question I've always wanted to know the answer to. A woman that wears boxers or their boyfriend's shirts to bed, guy's shoes etc, would still think I'm gay if I said I wear women's underwear.

Schatten Lupus
12-27-2009, 11:57 AM
I've gotten used to it, and that was before I even came to terms with myself being trans.

Rianna Humble
12-27-2009, 12:02 PM
As for a lesbian presenting as a female...Why would someone assume that she was gay if she is a woman presenting as a woman?

Your remarks - to which I responded were in the context of a woman wearing male clothing but not being thought a lesbian.

Your reasoning was that she must be presenting as a woman.

I agree that a woman can wear male or male-like attire and still seem to be a woman, but that would not preclude her from being a lesbian.

abigailf
12-27-2009, 12:03 PM
Maybe have fun when questions like that arise. Reply with a question "are you flirting with me?" or "Wow, nice pickup line." or just say Yes and watch them squirm uncomfortably :D

I think it would apply whether a guy or girl asks. And who knows, maybe get yourself a date at the same time.

kellycan27
12-27-2009, 12:27 PM
Your remarks - to which I responded were in the context of a woman wearing male clothing but not being thought a lesbian.

Your reasoning was that she must be presenting as a woman.

I agree that a woman can wear male or male-like attire and still seem to be a woman, but that would not preclude her from being a lesbian.

Well you tell me then... Is a woman who dresses in male attire routinely thought to be gay, more or less or equal than a man would be if he was dressed as a female.?

Tanya83
12-27-2009, 01:04 PM
I'd rather be considered gay than a freak or pervert. :2c:

joyce483
12-27-2009, 01:13 PM
you know woman are aloud to do and wear and say anything they want to, anytime they want to!

docrobbysherry
12-27-2009, 01:17 PM
And that was ME!:sad:

After I finally got past THAT, if anyone else thinks I'm gay for dressing, I understand and could care less!:brolleyes:

PS: GREAT avatar pic, Kelly!

kellycan27
12-27-2009, 01:21 PM
you know woman are aloud to do and wear and say anything they want to, anytime they want to!

Yup! and as soon as some people realize that.. they happier they will be.

MarcieBflo
12-27-2009, 01:39 PM
I'd rather be considered gay than a freak or pervert. :2c:

So true Tanya . . . . Sometimes its just a waste of time to try an explain it to some people :bonk:

vetobob9
12-27-2009, 04:09 PM
I know exactly what you mean! Being well groomed and wearing fashionable clothes makes you a target for those who prefer to be unshaven and wear torn dirty jeans. I guess metrosexual now applies to us, but even that has a gay connotation.

Even being small makes others think you're less than masculine. When I was a little thinner than I am now, I had to buy pants in the boys' department. Most women's clothes in size small always fit me well, especially lucky if you're a CD who wants to pass in public.

It's the old "double edged sword".

Karen

Having been thin myself, that has happened to me a couple of times.

SuzanneBender
12-27-2009, 04:11 PM
Maybe have fun when questions like that arise. Reply with a question "are you flirting with me?" or "Wow, nice pickup line." or just say Yes and watch them squirm uncomfortably :D

I think it would apply whether a guy or girl asks. And who knows, maybe get yourself a date at the same time.

I love this! I am going to use the great pickup line next time I am asked especially if I am en drab. It works on so many levels.

Alice Torn
12-27-2009, 05:18 PM
If they ask if I'm gay, I might ask, "which definition?" "Do you mean happy, joyful gay, or homosexual gay". Joyce is right, and there is a set in stone double standard. I also like the comeback of, "are you flirting with me?"

Nicole Erin
12-27-2009, 05:25 PM
Maybe because even though they wore a man's shirt, or shorts or boxers, the were still presenting as a woman? Now had they dressed up in full male clothing and wore a fake stash, or beard and cut their hair to mimic a man's hair style...someone might think to question their sexuality.

Kelly is right. Now suppose the given GG added, to the fake mustache and beard, say she wore pantyhose on her head, and was carrying a gun.
People would probably start asking if she was a bank robber.

Now if she added cowboy boots with spurs, one might shing she was trying to rob a bank in the old west.

If she was drinking a pepsi, and worked for Coca-Cola, and her boss saw, then she would probably get fired cause cola companies are kind of picky about that.

If she worked for Pepsi, the last thing she would want to happen is to get tested positive for COKE!

And if she was eating a Pay Day candy bar, and broke a tooth, would her insurance cover it? I mean PayDays are pretty hard on the teeth, so the insurance might say it was an act of carelessness. Especially if it was Aetna, you know what crooks they are.

See, it all makes sense.
If a GG is to wear a mustache, she had BETTER be drinking a pepsi and eating a candy bar besides a payday, and NOT carrying a gun.

sherri52
12-27-2009, 05:32 PM
In 1970 The most stylish of us men wore satin shirts, silk scarfs, and 2 inch heels. Notice the style didn't last long. If I check my attic I might even find one of those shirts. Men in general didn't except them and it eventually was thought of as gay unless you were in music (elvis).

kellycan27
12-27-2009, 05:45 PM
Kelly is right. Now suppose the given GG added, to the fake mustache and beard, say she wore pantyhose on her head, and was carrying a gun.
People would probably start asking if she was a bank robber.

Now if she added cowboy boots with spurs, one might shing she was trying to rob a bank in the old west.

If she was drinking a pepsi, and worked for Coca-Cola, and her boss saw, then she would probably get fired cause cola companies are kind of picky about that.

If she worked for Pepsi, the last thing she would want to happen is to get tested positive for COKE!

And if she was eating a Pay Day candy bar, and broke a tooth, would her insurance cover it? I mean PayDays are pretty hard on the teeth, so the insurance might say it was an act of carelessness. Especially if it was Aetna, you know what crooks they are.

See, it all makes sense.
If a GG is to wear a mustache, she had BETTER be drinking a pepsi and eating a candy bar besides a payday, and NOT carrying a gun.

Nicole! You are absolutely right! That is the gist of this whole thread! Assumptions! People presume that a guy dressed in woman's clothing is gay,people would presume that if she had a gun and pantyhose and cowboy boots that she was a bank robber from the old west. I never in my entire life would have thought that you would say that I was right about anything. What a pleasant surprise. Thank you!

Your friend

Kelly

Nicole Erin
12-27-2009, 05:50 PM
I never in my entire life would have thought that you would say that I was right about anything. What a pleasant surprise. Thank you!

Your friend

Kelly

Kelly, look, you and I don't always agree, but I have to say you are one of the most fun people on this forum. :love:

Annie D
12-27-2009, 06:22 PM
Other than being asked if I am gay by my wife, I don't consider any question like that to be any of their business but I would not tell them such. I have, however, responded in several ways, mostly in the form of a question.

"Why do you ask?"
"Would it make any difference about what you think of me?" and my favorite....."Not yet!"

kellycan27
12-27-2009, 06:59 PM
Kelly, look, you and I don't always agree, but I have to say you are one of the most fun people on this forum. :love:

Thank you Nicole, and I will admit that I have a great time fussing with you too. :hugs:

Kel

alexism&f
12-27-2009, 09:31 PM
I totally agree with kelly that the problem with that "are you gay" question is assumptions. Honestly it really is a major assumption.

Being gay means being sexually attracted to members of the same sex (duh). Being a CD means enjoying dressing or appearing as a member of the opposite sex. To anyone without the preconceptions of modern society those two things are completely unrelated. Ultimately how does a man wanting to wear a dress, makeup, heels, a wig, etc automatically mean he is attracted to men? Even wishing to be a member of the opposite sex wouldn't automatically mean one is attracted to members of the same sex.

I personally am biologically a male. I do crossdress, and i find myself increasingly wishing that I were female. But I am sexually attracted ONLY to females. So that makes me a heterosexual male. That concept is somehow very difficult for so many people to grasp. They don't understand how one can dress as a member of the opposite sex while not having homosexual desires.

DanaR
12-28-2009, 02:27 AM
I have been asked the "are you gay" question numerous time and this is how I usually answer it:

Do you mean am I dressed like this to attract men? No.

Then I'll add; yes I guess that I must be a lesbian, because I like women.

vetobob9
12-28-2009, 05:15 AM
I do not understand this.
If you wish to be female but you still like girls? If a TG has all the procedures to make them into a girl, then if they still like girls, wouldn't that make them lesbians????
If a married male cross dresser decides to become female, would his wife remain married to him or would she divorce?

How do you know when to refer to a cross dresser as a him vs as a her?

I was under the impression that cross dressers were just like every other guy, except in their choice of attire.

Shelly Preston
12-28-2009, 05:26 AM
Most people do not understand that Sexuallity and Gender are not the same thing.

I would like to think I would be able to take the time to educate them if given the opportunity.

The question arises due to peoples pre-conceived ideas and going by stereotypes

Fab Karen
12-28-2009, 05:42 AM
So what's wrong with being gay? If you didn't know any better what would you ask a crossdresser? Ohhh "are you a straight male that just loves to wear womens clothing"? To Jane Q Public they don't even know there are straight CDs..
Right, next you'll be telling us some of them even play hockey...:)

i remember being mystified as to why gay men acted so fem and also would dress in drag from time to time for fun. never asked though. often times both men in the relationship had many feminine qualities.
is that part of the way to attract other gay men or do they just also have a strong feminine side?
Just strongly in touch with their feminine side. Most gay guys are turned off even by effeminate men. Drag: some of them consider it a joke thing. And some may be CD's.

Shikyo
12-28-2009, 06:08 AM
I do not understand this.
If you wish to be female but you still like girls? If a TG has all the procedures to make them into a girl, then if they still like girls, wouldn't that make them lesbians????

Yes, that would make them lesbians. If you consider yourself female and seek to change your body into a female body thus obtaining a female ID you are a female. A female being attracted towards other females is a lesbian no matter how you look at it.

However, there are some people who wouldn't consider a male to female a female but they would insist going after their birth sex therefore for them they would be simply "straight", which doesn't really make sense.

If a married male cross dresser decides to become female, would his wife remain married to him or would she divorce?

There are several things that would have to be accounted for. First of all would be the laws regarding a marriage in the country you are living in. Depending of the laws you might or might not be able to marry no matter how the couple itself feels about it.

If there is no problems regarding the law and the two could stay married despite being the same sex it would be up the the couple to decide what they want to do. There are some wives that would not want to stay together and there are some that still they together despite the change of sex.

How do you know when to refer to a cross dresser as a him vs as a her?

I would refer the person the way they are dressed. So if you dress female I'd use the feminine pronouns etc. I've heard that there are some crossdressers that don't want to be called female. Each person is an individual and if in doubt it might be better to ask the person itself how they feel about the matter.

I was under the impression that cross dressers were just like every other guy, except in their choice of attire.

Just like lesbians, gays etc. are normal people just that they have a different preference sexually. Do all people think of them as normal? No, they don't. The same goes for anything that is more out of the norm that they don't understand. It's simply something that won't change until it has become a bigger part of the society. Just look how it took for homosexuals to be more or less accepted in the society. Even now some of them decide to hide instead of admitting their sexual preference in front of everyone.

Stephanie Stephens
12-28-2009, 09:06 AM
"Are you gay" Why is it always the wrong guy asking that question.

Shikyo
12-28-2009, 09:08 AM

A friend of mines(male friend) just skipped the "Are you gay?" part and went straight to business and asked me out. Would that be the better way to do it?

kellycan27
12-28-2009, 03:01 PM

:heehee: I got it Stephanie! Very good!

lissetta
12-28-2009, 03:32 PM
Im a aquarian dammit.

jacques
01-02-2010, 03:01 PM
Hello.
in order to better understand my own desires to cross dress I have studied the replies on this and other websites to questions like "why did you start...?
Most start out of curiosity, dressing up games as a child, the feel of the fabrics, desire to look or be female... only a small minority started to cross dress because they were gay or because they wanted to attract men.
So the answer is pretty much "we are not gay".
best wishes,
Jacques

Sophie_C
01-02-2010, 06:22 PM

I don't mean to be tough, but you have to get over it. The most common GMs with any expressed feminine side are gay, and people are going to naturally associate such an expression with the largest group of people who do it. You must stop caring what people think for any peace in your life, TG/TS/CD or not.

KristinSkye
01-02-2010, 08:33 PM
My Wife calls Dave Grohl a pervert because he has crossdressed in some videos. Sad really!

Blasphemy!

Its really just anything feminine a man does he is assumed to be gay. What activities you do, the way you dress, your favorite television shows etc... If you are not masculine in traditional terms then you are assumed to be gay

This is so true...its very short sighted IMO. Honestly, statistically speaking I would put money on the fact that the greater majority of gay men DON'T crossdress...

Samantha Girl
01-02-2010, 08:40 PM
Out of all the very important close friends I've come out to about cross dressing, about 16 people including wives and my girl's close friends, only one asked me are you gay. All accepted me, I have good friends ;)

Lots of people have thought I was gay growing up. I was very shy and sensitive. I barely dated I was so painfully shy. Add to that the fact that I'm a very artistic person, mostly painting and drawing, who's really good with colors... :p

When I was growing up my 1st art teacher in kindergarden and 1st grade was gay. I had him for art here and there over the years and then a lot in high school. When I was younger I would argue with the kids that made fun of him behind his back and call him gay. It wasn't until I was a freshman and I had him for the first time in years, that it kind of hit me, when yet again kids were making fun of him... who cares?! Yes! Yes, he is gay! So freakin what?! What's that mean to you, why is that so bad?! Ignorant shitheads finally got the lecture they deserved that day and I had an epiphany. Why should it matter?

I'm a bit curious when I dress about sexual experiences with men amongst other things, am I bi, gay, heteroflexible? What's it matter? :)

Just my 2 cents

Carol123
01-02-2010, 10:02 PM
I dress and I am Gay! tah-dah