PDA

View Full Version : I'm not crazy,I'm a crossdresser

bridget jones
12-26-2009, 11:12 PM
I have so long wondered "why me". I have questioned my sexuality and have felt insecure arround co workers.The fact is I am a crossdresser and I like the way I feel when I am enfemme,so what's the big deal? I'm not hurting anyone.Why do women that you're involved with think it is so bad? I believe it is competition more than moral.If I were a woman I would accept it and have fun with my life long CD.I long to find that special partner and prey that I do.I just wondered if any other girls here felt like "why me" or "take me as I am"

Lisia
12-26-2009, 11:16 PM
I have so long wondered "why me". I have questioned my sexuality and have felt insecure arround co workers.The fact is I am a crossdresser and I like the way I feel when I am enfemme,so what's the big deal? I'm not hurting anyone.Why do women that you're involved with think it is so bad? I believe it is competition more than moral.If I were a woman I would accept it and have fun with my life long CD.I long to find that special partner and prey that I do.I just wondered if any other girls here felt like "why me" or "take me as I am"

Yes I have, in addition, I years ago broke up with a girl who was always, and I mean ALWAYS asking me to dress in her stuff, and I was too embarrassed to do it! Even though she was ASKING me, and it obviously was something that she/we would have enjoyed very much and I was still too scared of what she would think of me if I went 'full disclosure'. I assumed that would be the next step anyway. I can only imagine what would have happened if I took out all of Lisia's stuff at that point and said, "I'll just wear mine, thank you!"

Oh well, life goes on and the search continues!

P.S. She is married now, I wonder if her husband is on here? lol

kellycan27
12-26-2009, 11:22 PM

Competition for?

bridget jones
12-26-2009, 11:34 PM
competition over make up nails etc,maybe even guys Kellycan....who knows?

Lisia,how could you?

I would have let her dress me and then said I never felt like this until you expressed a desire for me to do it and I really enjoyed it and I want more if it is ok with you. You girls have everything.

Karren H
12-26-2009, 11:46 PM
Nahhh... I'm pretty much sure your crazy.... we're all crazy!! So let's eat!! (Fireside theater....Waiting for the electrician or someone like him)

Lisia
12-27-2009, 12:05 AM
Lisia,how could you?

I would have let her dress me and then said I never felt like this until you expressed a desire for me to do it and I really enjoyed it and I want more if it is ok with you. You girls have everything.

The short answer? Because I was an idiot! I fear I will never get that opportunity again. :(

SuzanneBender
12-27-2009, 01:56 AM
Darling I am the driver of the local crazy bus. Tickets are cheap, there is always room for one more and we are all headed to happyville.

I think all of us have that "why me" stage in our progression through our transgendered journey. Its not craziness its just us.

harmony
12-27-2009, 02:14 AM
being yourself is more important and a pre-requisit for being with someone.dont give up but dont compromise for a life with someone who does not approve.

Nicole Erin
12-27-2009, 02:47 AM
I think we all have at one point or several wondered why us.
It ain't an easy life.

ReineD
12-27-2009, 04:20 AM
Why do women that you're involved with think it is so bad? I believe it is competition more than moral.

Nope, not competition. And in our day and age, I doubt there are many people who object to it for moral reasons. Women don't like it because they want to be with a man who looks and acts like a man. It takes time and a lot of education for most women to be able to bend their minds around this.

A woman will accept it gladly if the CDer is a platonic friend. She may even think of it as a lark. But the rules change when it is her lover.

Amanda Styles
12-27-2009, 06:17 AM
Nope, not competition. And in our day and age, I doubt there are many people who object to it for moral reasons. Women don't like it because they want to be with a man who looks and acts like a man. It takes time and a lot of education for most women to be able to bend their minds around this.

A woman will accept it gladly if the CDer is a platonic friend. She may even think of it as a lark. But the rules change when it is her lover.

I have to agree with everything except the part of a woman not accepting a CD when it is her lover.
There seem to be several accepting GG or FAB on this forum.
I just wish I had found a SO that was truly accepting.

ReineD
12-27-2009, 07:20 AM
I have to agree with everything except the part of a woman not accepting a CD when it is her lover.
There seem to be several accepting GG or FAB on this forum.

Sorry, I didn't express myself fully. I was speaking of the GGs who are not inclined to be supportive, as a response to the OP's comment. I was saying that it is because they want to be with a man and not because they feel there is a competition with a CD.

Yes many GGs are supportive. I am one of them. :)

Billie1
12-27-2009, 07:39 AM
Nahhh... I'm pretty much sure your crazy.... we're all crazy!! So let's eat!! (Fireside theater....Waiting for the electrician or someone like him)

I agree, we're All Bozos on this Bus. (Please deflate shoes before leaving.)
But, look around, would you really enjoy being "normal"? How boring!
Plus, with all that extra disposable income available, with no more shoes, lingerie or makeup to buy, I would just get into real trouble!

Don't stress it, just enjoy it. You're not alone.

TerriM
12-27-2009, 08:02 AM
I think everyone of us has asked "Why". For yrs I struggled with that question. What really made me find peace was when I stopped asking myself "Why". I realized that even if I find the answer, what would it change? I know that I will be a crossdresser till I die. The real question is how to find that balance in your life between your two sides.

Happy New Year Everyone

Yours Terri

Karren H
12-27-2009, 09:15 AM
I agree, we're All Bozos on this Bus. (Please deflate shoes before leaving.)
But, look around, would you really enjoy being "normal"? How boring!
Plus, with all that extra disposable income available, with no more shoes, lingerie or makeup to buy, I would just get into real trouble!

Don't stress it, just enjoy it. You're not alone.

Ohh yeah..... Its the eye of the holy serptent mount on which your standing... Its a butte... No it's a mound... And right pretty too.. Can you move it...........

:)

Just to show you how crazy some of us are!

Jocelyn Quivers
12-27-2009, 09:49 AM
Why Me? I used to always as the same thing. I now just accept it as this was the deck of cards I was handed in life, make the best of it, and enjoy.

Karina_W
12-27-2009, 03:10 PM
It's one of the things that does not help coming out as a cross dresser. Personally I feel that to find the woman who understands is nearly impossible, not impossible, just nearly.
I have had plenty of opportunities to be involved in a relationship but have chosen not to due to the fact that I'd rather me and my better half be honest with each other 110% honest. If the person does not seem to be open minded towards that sort of thing then I don't bother on even mentioning it.

carhill2mn
12-27-2009, 03:31 PM
I would venture a guess that nearly all of us (not the GWs/GGs) have felt the same way and have asked the same questions.

Kerigirl2009
12-27-2009, 03:45 PM
My wife put it this way to me ----- How would I feel if she wanted to wear boxers and sweat socks, cut her hair short and not shave her legs or armpits.
My imput was something like this, Of course I would not enjoy that look on my wife however I could learn to accept it.
I believe we have a better understanding about the dressing than someone who has not had the desire to dress in clothing of the opposite sex. So this is where we different. We just have to hold out hope that they can learn to accept us as we are, their loving husbands with a little twist. :)

sherri52
12-27-2009, 03:53 PM
I have always felt that way. I like to wear womens clothes and as you say I'm not hurting anyone. Women wear mens clothes and it doesn't bother me. I'm not pretty enough to threaten your beauty or sexuality, leave me be. Love me for all of me, Manly when in drab and a little feminine when enfemme.

diannecourtney
12-28-2009, 12:02 PM
When I see my shaven legs in neat shear stockings with 3 or 4" heels shaping
my ankles I know Iam not crazy but just amazed with the results.:):):)

Sherry-Stephanie
12-28-2009, 12:55 PM
ReineD said

Women don't like it because they want to be with a man who looks and acts like a man. It takes time and a lot of education for most women to be able to bend their minds around this.

I couldn't have said it better....

Competiton????

In some cases I think it may be looked at by gg's SO or wives especially if they view it upon who looks better....

Andy66
12-28-2009, 01:03 PM
Why you? I'd say it's because you're lucky enough to have something special about you that a lot of men don't have. But remember, everyone is weird in their own way. Other people probably say "why me" about other things.

I have questioned my sexuality and have felt insecure arround co workers.
It's none of their business.

Why do women that you're involved with think it is so bad? I believe it is competition more than moral.
Like Kelly said, competition for what? Please, there's more than enough makeup and clothing to go around. But competition for men is a different story. If my mate and I were doing that, we obviously don't belong together.

I agree with Reine, but will also add that non-acceptance may be a knee-jerk reaction. Some people have always been taught that certain things are "wrong," so they unquestioningly believe it.

I just wondered if any other girls here felt like "why me" or "take me as I am"
While it's usually good to change and improve yourself, crossdressing is probably one of those things where you really should say "take me as I am." I applaud your honesty. Why in the world would you want to be in a relationship that is unaccepting or dishonest anyway? I hope you find your Miss Right.

Bernie_GG
12-28-2009, 01:29 PM
I am a GG and I encourage my boyfriend. I think he looks totally hot when he is dressed up whether it is dress clothes or lingerie. I do not feel threatend in any way. Just thought I would share this with you.