PDA

View Full Version : Acting on an observation from my wife

Toni_Lynn
12-27-2009, 10:14 AM
My wife is super cool! Way back when I first met her and told her about me, she accepted immediately. Eventually this lead to a lot of really great conversations, great questions, and, er, um, great fun times. I'll leave that part out there -- but wow! -- I never dreamed it cold be that great.

The great questions included things like,what does it feel like for you, how did you start, and um, er, since you are anatomically, er, different, what does it feel like for you to wear panties, etc.

But the most interesting was an observation that if she were a guy and CDer, she'd be dressing all the time. :eek:

And so -- a nice holiday from work is upon us -- a time to relax -- many days home from work -- unfortunately with the love of my wife having to go to work :sad:. Oh well-- I shall act on the observation. I'm going to dress 24/7 for this week. I greet her with a cup of coffee when she comes home from work dressed totally in my favourite denim skirt and the new red cowl neck sweater she bought for me. My nails will be done all week. I'll have on my laciest bra and panties -- no boy shorts this week.

And we'll fall asleep each night in our matching sleep shirts - read with little scotty dogs on it.

The love of an accepting wife is the best thing going!

Huggles

Toni-Lynn

Bailey_in_Mansfield
12-27-2009, 11:53 AM
That's awesome! I am talking with a girl at the moment and hoping that she will be as accepting too, as I plan to tell her fairly early on. We've been friends for about 8 or 9 years and she's never known this about me. Now that we're talking about maybe being a little more...well, we'll see how it goes. If she's even half as accepting as your wife, I'm sure I'll be happy. :)

PretzelGirl
12-27-2009, 11:54 AM
That sounds like a high quality "staycation" to me Toni! I hope nothing comes up to interfere with it and that you have a wonderful time. :hugs:

Rianna Humble
12-27-2009, 12:07 PM
What a great wife you have! Have you told her how much she means to you in the last 5 minutes?

Sound like you'll have a wonderful week off work. enjoy it to the full!

Tina B.
12-27-2009, 12:19 PM
Well, and a Happy Holidays to you Toni!
Tina

Lisia
12-27-2009, 12:53 PM
Wow Toni, such a great wife and a fun week at home! I am happy for you and just a little bit jealous! :Angry3:

Lisia :tongueout

Teddie
12-27-2009, 03:23 PM
That is just so cool!

SuzanneBender
12-27-2009, 04:02 PM
That is too cool.

MarciManseau
12-27-2009, 04:55 PM
Way cool and totally amazing :) Make sure you give her flowers soon, and tell her you adore her.

Hugs, Marci :love:

sherri52
12-27-2009, 04:58 PM
Toni that is truly the definition of the best of both worlds. Enjoy your week

Theresa1955
12-27-2009, 05:08 PM
:battingeyelashes:

Toni_Lynn
12-27-2009, 05:34 PM
Thanks everyone -- already started enjoying this week.

We had to go to Wal*Mart -- and forthat I did have to go in boy mode (too long to explain why), but she helped me to pick out a new top and a new bra. Plus we got some stuff to put the blonde streaks back in my hair. I had to temporarily remove those due to holiday interaction with my parents.

Hmm -- and why should I have to worry about WHAT my parents think! I'm 52 bloody years old! Truly the lesson therein is that there are two ends to the spectrum!

Anyway -- she got me new earring for Christmas. Nice hoops which I will still wear in boy mode.

One of her other early observations was: since I wear panties and bras all the time, how do I keep from being, ah, er, turned on, ah sexually, all the time. That was a REALLY interesting conversation to be sure.

Of course my answer was "Coupled with wearing panties and thinking of you ... who says I'm not!" :)

Huggles

Toni-Lynn

Leslie Langford
12-28-2009, 01:15 AM
...But the most interesting was an observation that if she were a guy and CDer, she'd be dressing all the time. :eek:

Wasn't it also Dolly Parton who once said "It's a good thing I was born a girl, otherwise I'd be a drag queen" ? :D

Amanda Styles
12-28-2009, 01:55 AM
Hi Toni,
Be sure to pamper that Woman :)
Consider yourself among the very lucky.

Vicki-Z
12-28-2009, 02:38 AM
I can only say one thing Toni. WOW!!!

Vicki :hugs:

diannecourtney
12-28-2009, 11:52 AM
As some may recall I was threatened with divorce over cding, anyway there were some health issues that delayed the thing. We are now awaiting the final blow. But the good news is weare going to be room mates. But more importantly I am now fully dressed in skirt and nails with allthe undies where they belong.The bad news to keep up the schrade, in Az for 3 months I can't be seen in CD.:):):)

Miranda09
12-28-2009, 07:13 PM
Toni...you are the luckiest girl on the planet....Happy New Year!! :)

Bailey_in_Mansfield
12-29-2009, 12:10 AM
That's awesome! I am talking with a girl at the moment and hoping that she will be as accepting too, as I plan to tell her fairly early on. We've been friends for about 8 or 9 years and she's never known this about me. Now that we're talking about maybe being a little more...well, we'll see how it goes. If she's even half as accepting as your wife, I'm sure I'll be happy. :)

Just an update on what I said above... I went out with the girl I was talking about, and it went pretty well. I don't know if she could be a potential long-term mate, but the subject of her bra did come up, and my crossdressing came out naturally in the least dramatic way possible. She was open, thoughtful, and engaged me in a good conversation about it. Basically just that she doesn't mind, but she doesn't want me running around in femme with her and she better not catch me with her bras and panties. Heh. No worries... I couldn't fit into hers if I wanted to! >.< On the plus side, she said she might take me up on my offer to go bra shopping with her if she ever needs help. :P She got a good giggle out of it when I told her that I might even know more about bras than she does. ;)

P.S. No, we're not talking about the girl in my avatar. But she's a possibility too. We'll see how things go.