PDA

View Full Version : So I did my first real purge...

Sylvermane
12-27-2009, 11:40 AM
Found the site a few months ago. Lurked for awhile. After reading many of the great experiences and learning or rather understanding a great deal more about myself (thank you folks dearly) I set out trying to live more of how I feel I should be. Real life circumstances kind of put a damper on the idea so I had to try to "turn it off". Got rid of a fair number of things. Suppressed the urge to dress along with the formidable desire backed by the knowledge of myself being TG. Painful to do but I saw no option. Dressing, acting... while helping to feel better was like a double edge sword. It also caused more pain knowing that my true goal / desire is unattainable. A huge mistake.

I'm back, and have gone through a door that I cannot go backwards through. Making the best of the time I do have available to be Jessica. It's shocking to me how something so simple as a piece or two of simple clothing can put ones mind at ease and borderline tranquility. While I may not be able to go "full time" I make do with what I can and I think I'm ok with it... for now.

Made myself a little outting the other night. Went to a park not far from my home. With the current time of year it's very cold, and especially after 10pm the odds of anyone else being around are virtually nil. I changed when I got there, and just spent an hour or two strolling around... On a semi superficial / comical note I was quite upset at my normal jeans as I found a pair of legg's microfibre tights & a denim skirt to be far warmer :doh: and for obvious reasons far more comfortable.

I still have a long way to go like we all do. The simple fear of reaction from others though is a terrible force to have to deal with. For the longest time before I started exploring myself I can honestly say I was with the intolerant crowd. The hater's, the cruelty to things and people that don't follow the so-called norm. To my knowledge I was never openly that way but it was how I felt. Never understand something until you are in that situation, or have that particular problem or whatever.

This is nothing more than a vent / spilling of things in my head at the moment, but I had to share it. I don't know what will happen next. I do know now for sure more than ever that Jessica is here to stay, regardless of any problems that may arise. Thankfully I do have my mom's support... still debating on telling dad and younger brother. Along with the wonderful posts & experiences of you folks here I think I have an idea of where to go and how to get there. Thank you...

Rianna Humble
12-27-2009, 12:18 PM
Jessica,

Thank you for sharing that with us. It's good to know you understand that cross dressing will always be part of you.

Please also remember that you are part of our family and we are here for you in the good times and in the bad.

MarcieBflo
12-27-2009, 01:06 PM
Jessica, I totally understand, I "purged" a couple of years ago (did not even know this site was here at that time) Suppressed the urge,for about two years, Could not help to "cut through" womens section when in a department store, just to take a "look" . . . . god how I wanted to get a skirt, blouse etc.
Well the urge was to strong and why was i fighting it ??? What harm was I doing to anybody ?? NONE !!! So I've been back at it for about a year now, I am really pissed I threw some very nice clothes out , I'll never do that again $$$$$$. . . lol, Jessica, you are one step farther than me . . . The only person that knows about my desire to dress n'fem, is my now X-GF . . . It was better to be honest with her than be in a relationship hiding & sneaking around !!

SuzanneBender
12-27-2009, 04:05 PM
Welcome back to the land of the femme. Thanks for sharing your story.

paulaluvssz8
12-27-2009, 04:08 PM
I've purged several times.... Some things I really wished I still had. I'd really love to have all the money I wasted while purging...

sterling12
12-27-2009, 06:22 PM
So, you have a New Year to begin. How about resolving that it will be a year that helps you to better understand Jessica and figure out where you want to go.

You get to set The Pace, and Goals, but if you don't have a "Target," you likely won't make very good progress. I'll even get you started. First Resolution...No more Purges. No matter what!

That's a good start.

Peace and Love, Joanie

Sylvermane
12-27-2009, 06:25 PM
First Resolution...No more Purges. No matter what!

Here's to the new year then ;p:drink:

sherri52
12-27-2009, 06:30 PM
Jessica it is nice to vent once in a while. You will find there are alot of good listeners here and we are glad that you shared your life with us.:hugs:

NathalieX66
12-27-2009, 06:35 PM
Purging is not the answer to whatever you are trying to resolve. You deny your imagination, and treat these aspects of your mind as if they were a vice. Yeah, ok, maybe a chunk of the population doesn't accept, or even get it. Are they experts in the topic? Probably not.
purging did nothing for me except make me regret what I lost.
I am at the point now in my life that I feel proud enough of who I am, and of my accomplishments, and with no regrets, that even being someone who crossdresses, I have actually found that such things as CD'ing to work in my favor....can I repeat this??!!
I wish you the best in whatever path you chose.

curious5752
12-27-2009, 06:46 PM
HI Jessica I have gone through the purge several times and have hated myself for it, I didn't have any one to tell about my feelings. Now the ladies in this form are a comfort and help with the advice and support they can give. If I had known about this forum a year ago I wouldn't have purged. I know coming back is a long and expensive process. The urge to crossdress is a very strong one and the ladies here can help Pick yourself back up and let your girly side out
Cathy

Amanda Styles
12-27-2009, 08:09 PM
Hi Jessica,
We all have been there before, doing what you did in hopes that the urge will go away. It might be because you have met someone and don't feel comfortable with "that" side of yourself or any number of other reasons.
For me it never changed anything except what was in my wardrobe.
Look on the bright side, you can enjoy all the after Christmas sales all the more now replacing the things you tossed.
Hope the new year brings you peace and happiness.
Amanda