PDA

View Full Version : What did Santa bring you???

Billijo49504
12-27-2009, 08:16 PM
Just wndering what you got for Christmas? Whether it was from someone special or bought for yourself?
I got a pair of razor cut jeans, a cute skirt and a purple lace top, with a cami attached and a cute shrug. A pair of heart earings and a vibrating mascara in my stocking. Hope everyone had a very good holiday, and get to dress for New Years Eve. I got my dress bought and a fake fur shrug to keep the chill off. Best of the holiday's to all and edon't drink too much.:drink: :love:...BJ

DiannaRose
12-27-2009, 08:19 PM
Some makeup. That's it. :(

I'm thinking, though, that there's a wig in my future, soon as I get back to work. :)

BLUE ORCHID
12-27-2009, 09:40 PM
Hi BilliJo
I Got 4 tops from jcpennys.
A pair gray 3" maryjanes from PayLess.
Neckless earrings and bracelets.
And a blue/gray pencil skirt.
When your Santa you aways get what you want!!
Orchid

NathalieX66
12-27-2009, 09:44 PM
I had a pretty normal bunch of gifts...except for the large framed print from my parents, which was a painting by Robert Mapplethorpe. This piece of art is *extremely mild* for Robert Mappethorpe. We all seemed to acknowledge what a strange person he was, and the controversy surrounding him.....were they trying to tell me something? :o
http://i902.photobucket.com/albums/ac226/nathaliex66/misc/mapplethorpe2.jpg?t=1262057713 Here is a self portrait of Robert Mapplethorpe:http://i902.photobucket.com/albums/ac226/nathaliex66/misc/mapple.jpg?t=1262108836

tootsie123
12-27-2009, 09:57 PM
I recieved two shirts from jcpenny with a gift reciept so I think I will exchange for a skirt or dress

Laura_Stephens
12-28-2009, 08:09 AM
I got three ties, some socks, and a Paul McCartney DVD/CD set.

DonnaT
12-28-2009, 12:35 PM
I didn't get anything fem this year.

Hippoeater
12-28-2009, 12:44 PM
a new coach purse!

Billijo49504
12-28-2009, 01:01 PM
WOW!!! That purse looks wonderful and it's my favorite color, plaid.:hugs:..BJ

eluuzion
12-28-2009, 01:46 PM
I bought, er, ah...I mean Santa, bought me a pair of antique Chinese Cloisonne vases.

And of course, some surprises...

One of which, happened to be an inguinal hernia that put me on the floor for 2 hours, until I made my own version of a "hernia truss" out of some elastic back support belts I had.

Surgery appointment setting time today. I hope they are careful, or I will joining the Post-Op section next week...lol

giuseppina
12-28-2009, 02:07 PM
I bought, er, ah...I mean Santa, bought me a pair of antique Chinese Cloisonne vases.

One of which, happened to be an inguinal hernia that put me on the floor for 2 hours, until I made my own version of a "hernia truss" out of some elastic back support belts I had.

Surgery appointment setting time today. I hope they are careful, or I will joining the Post-Op section next week...lol

Another way is a firm control panty girdle. :) It made things more comfortable for me after an appendectomy, which happened before the advent of laparoscopic surgery. Best check with your surgeon before trying it, though.

Those vases will be a nice container for cut flowers.

ChloeB
12-28-2009, 02:27 PM
I got a lovely black dress and jacket together with a new pencil skirt from my wife

Shikyo
12-28-2009, 02:29 PM
I didn't get all that much but I never expected much so what I got was a surprise to me. A friend of mines gave me a handmade necklace and a handmade bracelet. Not something I was expecting at all. I really like both of them. Not only because he actually made them by hands but because they're so pretty, nyaa.

Sarah Doepner
12-28-2009, 02:31 PM

get well soon!

Sexy_Girl
12-28-2009, 04:01 PM
My Santa is not here yet. However, I have spotted 2 sleeping shorts in Charlotte Russe and a bling-bling booty short in Victoria's Secret and plan to get them

Carroll
12-28-2009, 04:08 PM
My wife and I usually get a just a few inexpensive items for each other and focus on the kids. We get our goodies with our tax refund. I got a dress (http://www.crossdressers.com/forums/showthread.php?t=122473), a pair of "guy" jeans and a brush/ice scraper for my truck. I got her a new tea pot and book called "A man named David".

toniloraine
12-28-2009, 04:10 PM
my wife got me a nice set of diamond earrings and my daughter got a pink robe and pink slippers

AmandaM
12-28-2009, 04:56 PM
I got two tops from Kohls, some white jeans, and new breast forms!

christinek
12-28-2009, 05:45 PM
My Wife/Santa got me 2 skirts, many blouses, a pair of silver hoop earrings, a nice interesting necklace & a dress.

Oh yeah and some make up too :D

I will spare you the guy stuff :heehee:

Sooty
12-28-2009, 05:58 PM
A very nice bra, knickers and suspender belt set.

NV Susan
12-28-2009, 06:23 PM
I got a bag of coal and a Starbucks gift card!!! :heehee:

i_am_stefani
12-28-2009, 06:24 PM
Santa didn't bring me anything that contributes to my particular style of dress (a jumble of male/female that seems to work for me) but I did get some clothing that didn't fit right, i promptly took this back and exchanged them for some nice khaki slacks (female) and some ballet flats, oh, and i did buy some more undergarments, but that was because I was in dire need of some, so i don't really count that :D

Vicki-Z
12-28-2009, 07:59 PM
My wife gave me 3 pairs of plain everyday panties I expect just to keep me happy so I wouldn't complain. She also gave me a Lady Speed Stick deodorant. Do you think she is trying to tell me something?

Vicki

Kari Lynn Franks
12-29-2009, 10:12 AM
santa left me a note in my stocking telling me that since my grandaughter was here for Christmas he would make a special trip when she goes home this sat. he said I deservered something special for putting up with my daughters so called fiance

Billijo49504
12-29-2009, 11:26 AM
WOW!!! An after Christmas promise. Antisapation :daydreaming:..BJ

Danielle Gee
12-29-2009, 04:13 PM
A new longer wig.......Undecided if I like it better than my shorter one...If you'd like to see it just look at my profile photo.......And give an opinion if ya wish:eek:

aggi123
12-29-2009, 04:20 PM
a bunch of men's clothes that aren't even my style! :sigh:

jenna_woods
12-29-2009, 04:28 PM
I got a new set of dinner plates the whole works a place setting for 8, and someone gave me some make up,

dawnmarrie1961
12-29-2009, 04:46 PM
I didn't get anything fem this year.

Please do not read into this that you were a very "BAD" girl not to receive any thing en fem in your silk stocking this year! I know for a fact that Santa Claus is having some problems with his Elves this year. He found out they are "all" cross dressers and is having a bit of a hard time handling it.(There isn't much to do in the off season up there in the north pole.) Its cutting into the toy making time since they would rather be dressing up and dancing around rather than finishing their work. Santa has tried to be accommodating but I fear that there may have been unintended backlash.

Sorry girls. Maybe next year.

Be safe. Be Smart.

Dawn Marrie (Ho Ho Ho)

tricia_uktv
12-29-2009, 04:48 PM
Well, my kids bought me a blouse and my Mum gave me a jumper that didn't fit. As they say, its the thought that counts.

karynspanties
12-29-2009, 05:14 PM
My wife bought me two Vanity fair camisoles with matching half slips. One is a dark beige and the other is an off white, she also got me a dark blue cotton cami with lace at the neck line.