PDA

View Full Version : I Shopped until the well went dry.

Sandygal
12-28-2009, 09:42 AM
Let me start by saying I lost 35 lbs. Good and bad. Most of the clothes I own are now to big, some of my favorites. (Skirts mostly). Well I sucked it up and had a great Christmas shopping. Each time I went in somewhere, I would be all nervous, but as I started looking through the sale racks, that all disappered. I was having fun. I started shopping a bit different this time, I noticed that the majority of the girls in SW Florida wore mostly tight tops. I kept getting large baggy tops like big guys wear to hide their size. Well most girls down here don't do that,not even the larger girls. I think they like to draw your attention to their breasts. So I bought smaller tops to go with my skirts and what a different look and feel. I really think I look better. I guess if you dress frumpy, that is the look you will certainly have and it doesn't hide anything. It just makes us look bigger. I bought my own makeup kit at Sears. Five new outfits at Target. They had some 70% off racks that had some great items. I bought some new panties at Sears, extremley good selection and prices. Three for $10.00. A new wig,petticoat and some bras from a girl in our crossdresser classified section. It trully was a merry Christmas. Now I have to start saving again.....Love to all...Sandy

Karren H
12-28-2009, 10:48 AM
Awesome prices Sandy,, what a haul! And loosing weight is never bad as is shopping.. My wife bought me some new Penguins long sleve tees for Christmas and said she had a hard time finding mens mediums! :) :) :). Oh yeah!!

Sandygal
12-29-2009, 09:11 AM
A medium, thats size sounds awesome. I can't even remember being that small. To bad your wife isn't into the crossdressing scene. I bet a girls medium would have been easier to find.

Karren H
12-29-2009, 09:47 AM
Actually with her taste in womens clothing... I'm happy she's not involved... I might be forever stuck wearing just womens jeans!! Ohhh nooooo.. A fate worse than death! Lol.

Nicole Erin
12-29-2009, 10:09 AM
For christmas, the malls are packed. The mall sells good stuf, yet, people exchange garbage.
So, it just goes to show that when people are out buying, they are buying Christmas for themselves.
We all do it, buy good stuff for ourselves and whatever is left goes to our loved ones. :heehee: