PDA

View Full Version : Locked Out

Joni Thomas
12-28-2009, 02:38 PM
Well, ladies I finally had the chance to be me today! Had a nice soaking bath and shaved my legs. Bliss:) I had not been Joni for about 3 Months! I dressed in a nice sweater and short skirt with sensible shoes and of course the whole works:o I started being a house wife for the afternoon. I retrieved the left over ham from Christmas dinner and started making boiled dinner ( Ham, Carrots, Potatoes, and Cabbage) for our supper! I minced about just enjoying my moment of feminity!!! Well, putting all the ingredients for dinner was going to require a larger pot. Off I headed into the garage to get my large cauldron. I closed the door behind me got what I needed and tried to reenter the kitchen. Alas, the door was locked:eek: No key........No heat in the garage.........18 Degrees......Let me tell you the breeze up my skirt was intense:) We have six inches of snow outside and of course all the windows are locked...........Neighbors do not have a spare key, and I'm not going to go next door till the wife gets home. I'd bet they would be shocked! I walked about a bit and enjoyed to deep freeze.....I found the small wonder bar and popped the door back open.............It was terrifying for a couple of minutes but was so damn funny as to be exciting:) Love Joni

PretzelGirl
12-28-2009, 02:51 PM
I am glad you were able to get some relaxing time, but whoa! Time to hide a key in the garage or something. :D No matter what emergency you plan for, it seems we always seem to find a new one.

I hope you are having a wonderful day otherwise. :hugs:

Mary Morgan
12-28-2009, 03:45 PM
Glad you got back in without freezing. We have the same situation here, snow and ice everywhere. My biggest issue these days is the power going out from a storm and being completely blacked out until I can get to the generator and hook everything up. Of course it will have to be at night so maybe the neighbors won't notice. I don't really care but my wife does.

christinek
12-28-2009, 04:02 PM
Reminds me of when Clark Griswold got locked in the attic in Christmas Vacation. I would have died! :eek:

seanmuscle
12-28-2009, 04:07 PM
Well, ladies I finally had the chance to be me today! Had a nice soaking bath and shaved my legs. Bliss:) I had not been Joni for about 3 Months! I dressed in a nice sweater and short skirt with sensible shoes and of course the whole works:o I started being a house wife for the afternoon. I retrieved the left over ham from Christmas dinner and started making boiled dinner ( Ham, Carrots, Potatoes, and Cabbage) for our supper! I minced about just enjoying my moment of feminity!!! Well, putting all the ingredients for dinner was going to require a larger pot. Off I headed into the garage to get my large cauldron. I closed the door behind me got what I needed and tried to reenter the kitchen. Alas, the door was locked:eek: No key........No heat in the garage.........18 Degrees......Let me tell you the breeze up my skirt was intense:) We have six inches of snow outside and of course all the windows are locked...........Neighbors do not have a spare key, and I'm not going to go next door till the wife gets home. I'd bet they would be shocked! I walked about a bit and enjoyed to deep freeze.....I found the small wonder bar and popped the door back open.............It was terrifying for a couple of minutes but was so damn funny as to be exciting:) Love Joni

If only I could find a traditional wife like you..

JenniferR771
12-28-2009, 04:22 PM
I got locked out of my pickup en femme at the mall. Key was tied to a fence post at the far end. It was all actually on purpose. Go figure.

Tommie T.
12-28-2009, 04:27 PM
An eye opening experience to say the least.I have a couple of keys hidden just because I have locked myself out more than once.Also carry a spare to my truck in my wallet-opps enfemme wallet is different than the one in my purse-had that scary thought so I came up with a way to deal with that also-Jennifer take note.As thaey say alls well that ens well-by the way you look fantastic!

Kate Simmons
12-28-2009, 04:34 PM
One nice thing about being a CD is that we can be girls without all of the drama. Kind of like MacGyver meets Dee Dee McCall.:heehee:

Rachel M
12-28-2009, 04:36 PM
lol. all you needed was for the cops to show up knocking on you door. "Excuse me, we got a call from a neighbor, they saw a woman breaking in to the back door of your house...?"
Rachel

Tomara
12-28-2009, 04:58 PM
I could only imagine the headline in the news paper.
Frozen Cross Dresser Found After Being Locked Out Of Own Home.

Glad you got back into your home without having to freeze.
Maybe a spare key in the bushes or in the garage would be a good idea.

Tomara

Kari Lynn Franks
12-29-2009, 10:04 AM
my wife went in for surgery I went to the hospital all dolled up well I parked in the parking garage and locked the car forgetting that sometimes my key wont unlock ether door sometimes I left around 11pm needless to say was locked out and it was only 30 degreeswell i was able to get a cop to unlock it for me he kinda smirked when he got out and wanted to see my dl luckly I got lucky and the pic matched the hair style so he said have a good day mam and went on his way

Tiff Rivera
12-29-2009, 12:00 PM
I locked myself out of the car once. I couldn't panic though, OnStar to the rescue :D

sara_also
12-29-2009, 12:37 PM
we always keep a spare key hidden outside...

carolinoakland
12-29-2009, 12:47 PM
well, now that you've faced that fear, there's nothing to be afraid of is there? Carol.

RADER
12-29-2009, 10:03 PM
I found the small wonder bar and popped the door back open.............It was terrifying for a couple of minutes but was so damn funny as to be exciting:) Love Joni

Now you know how easy it would be for a bad guy to break in your house.
Get a Dead bolt lock, and shim the jamb so the frame does not give easy.
Just a tip from a retired Carpenter. Happy New Year. Rader

Sally2005
12-30-2009, 02:56 AM
Combination type deadbolts... kids and adults can never get locked out... just don't give out the code to too many trusted friends who may show up uninvited.

Deeanne
12-30-2009, 05:17 AM
Bet your heart was pounding Joni, I shouldnt laugh but I can just imagine your face lol sorry, im glad it worked out in the end

Ugly Michele
12-30-2009, 02:50 PM
Seen a combination key safe box, think would be nice to have for such an emergency.

Miranda09
12-30-2009, 02:59 PM
Joni...I think you deserve a nice hot cup of coca with a generous splash of schnapps! Keep warm. :)

sherri52
12-30-2009, 03:08 PM
I'm glad you were able to get back in. I would hate to have you get frostbite on those beautiful legs.

Roxi Loh
12-30-2009, 03:16 PM
I locked myself out of a hotel room twice in one day. Once was my fault the other time the key card lost its juice. I had to go to the office dressed to the nines and show my ID. It hardly looked like me. The clerk was nice and complimented my earrings.

sherri
12-30-2009, 03:34 PM
What's a wonder bar?

Caroline C
12-31-2009, 12:23 AM
I also keep a spare car key in my wallet. I got locked out of the house twice at late night while in my nightgown letting the dog out. Luckily both times I was wearing my guy robe. After the dog came back I slipped out the porch and closed the door to keep him in. Then I hopped the fence and around to the garage and used the keypad to open the door to retrieve the hidden keys to get in the front door. Luckily it's a real quiet and dark neighborhood. One time it was my fault but the other time the deadbolt popped out just a bit to prevent the door from opening. I've always been cautious and nervous since. I think I'll hide a back door key behind a panel on the back porch just in case it happens again.