PDA

View Full Version : Went Out Today!

i_am_stefani
12-28-2009, 03:39 PM
So, I woke up about noon. (Gotta love winter break at college :D). I then put on some drab jeans and some cute little flats...I'm the kind of person who doesn't need to pass to be happy. I don't try to emulate women, I just feel more at home in their clothing. My first stop of the day was Kohls. I went in and found some khaki pants there :D I love them! I changed into them right after I bought them! I spent the rest of my afternoon cruising around town in women's shoes and pants! I stopped at Payless in the mall to see if they had anything in my size...They didn't :( but the sales person was very helpful! That made my day. I then stopped at Shopko because it was on my way home and I found some cute ballet flats :D I feel so...ME! I haven't felt this alive ever! I don't think I'll ever be able to stop!

Rianna Humble
12-28-2009, 04:11 PM
Well done Stefani. You do realise that this sort of activity is highly addictive don't you? :eek:

Sounds like you had a great time :hugs: I look forward to reading your next adventure.

i_am_stefani
12-28-2009, 04:48 PM
Yeah! I already see the addictive qualities of this style of dress...I didn't really know what to expect, because to tell you the truth, it wasn't my idea to start crossdressing in the first place lol a friend of mine and I were joking and I said I was stressed, she said I should do something that I wouldn't normally do. I was like, "Hmm...Like crossdress?" and she responded with a resounding "YES!"

So yeah, I didn't know if I'd like it or not today, but I more than liked it! I felt at home. I felt comfortable. I told my friend all about this and she said that she can't wait to have a girls' day/night with her new sister! I think I'm finally discovering who I really am!

DiannaRose
12-28-2009, 09:47 PM
Stef, that's wonderful! Sounds like a great time, with better times to come! Well done! :)

sherri52
12-28-2009, 09:52 PM
That's the girl Stefani. Do what makes you feel comfortable.

SuzanneBender
12-28-2009, 10:00 PM
I said I was stressed, she said I should do something that I wouldn't normally do. I was like, "Hmm...Like crossdress?" and she responded with a resounding "YES!"

Marry that girl!

Welcome to the world of shopping en femme. You will find no other sport matches the thrill of it. :hugs:

i_am_stefani
12-28-2009, 11:32 PM
:D This is SO MUCH fun! I think I'm going to tell my girlfriend tonight (the friend that introduced me to this isn't my girlfriend.) I'm hoping all goes well with that conversation. If she's not comfortable with it, I am fine with that and will give it up. But something tells me that she'll be alright with it...Maybe even help me in my journey :D Well, my journey is almost complete I guess, I really have no intention of wearing much more than I already have. I don't feel the need to present as feminine, just like to wear the clothing!