PDA

View Full Version : Role Reversal

SuzanneBender
12-28-2009, 09:55 PM
I have been thinking a lot about this lately and there was a very interesting earlier thread about being a housewife for a man that prompted me to ask this question to those of us that are or were married to GGs.

I find that around our house I handle the bulk of the female chores. I love to cook, do laundry, keep the house squeeky clean, do the grocery shopping and many of the other typically female roles. My wife handles many of the Male roles. She loves to take care of the lawn, pays the bills and many of the other typically male roles around the house.

What really brought this out was the other night going out to dinner with my brother-in-law and his wife we went to get in the van. My wife drove and I got in the passenger seat like we always do. My Brother-In-Law made a comment about the fact that my wife must think I am a really bad driver. She commented back, "no I just always drive."

Our situation is much more than sharing roles. I have also found that we are territorial about our roles. The laundry room and kitchen are my domains. Are we completly odd ducks when it comes to this or do other married couples experience this role reversal?

Michelle 2774
12-28-2009, 10:01 PM
Well I am a single person, but I do find I love to cook (I make some absolutely fab dishes!) and truly enjoy doing cleaning my apartment and laundry.

I remember when I was a teen-ager and my father wanted me to help him with his car and I found the whole experience repulsive. I don't know if other TV's/CD's are in the same boat, but I do believe if I was born female I would really make a great wife!!

lingerieLiz
12-28-2009, 10:07 PM
I do the guy things, but my wife drives whether I'm behind the wheel or not so I just let her do it most of the time when we are together. I do some of the cleaning, laundry, cooking also. She works out of the house also, so we just take things as they come.

Daniela76
12-28-2009, 10:08 PM
My greatest dream has been to be married & be the house-husband. That was before I realized how CD I was. Now I would be the housewife!
I have for a long time wanted to be married to a career woman who would want to have children but still continue her career. I would love to do the majority of raising the children & taking care of the house. Nobody believes it since my room is always a mess, but that is because I am working out the chaos & have always hidden in the mess.
I've always liked both male & female activities.
As long as my hands don't get dirty.
So no gardening, car work, other stuff like that. Except for cooking, but I wash my hands quickly when they do get dirty.
But I love shopping, dancing, and even enjoy the funny chick flicks. I also enjoy cars, driving fast, violent action movies, video games & stupid boy jokes.

I really am 2 people in 1 body!! I guess the only thing to do is: :hugs:

Dana
12-28-2009, 10:15 PM
I would love being the "wife" in a GG relationship!

To the extent that she told others that I was the "wife" and she was the "Husband" in the relationship.

Being a retired United States Marine I bring in the income a "wife" would be expected to.

lavistaa62
12-28-2009, 10:22 PM
Great Simon and Garfunkel song from the 60s. Anyway, after the thread about what would we do if our wives suddenly started dressing as men guessed what I dreamt about? After waking up in the middle of the night I even remembered all the details of the dream and came to the conclusion that if my wife decided to do this and it didn't otherwise change it wouldn't really bother me. Odd. Very odd.

Then this thread started up and yeah- my wife does ALL the driving. She's a great cook but really I'm the one who likes doing it. I don't enjoy housekeeping but well neither does she or anyone else I know! I am the handy /mechanical/ one. Really it's my only traditionally "male" trait- I love to work on things and am moderately talented at doing so. Maybe I'll have to get some female dickies. Hope I don't end up looking like a female prison guard:) Otherwise I'm way more "frilly" than she is; anything gross comes up then she's in charge of it.

Leslie Langford
12-28-2009, 10:34 PM
I do the guy things, but my wife drives whether I'm behind the wheel or not so I just let her do it most of the time when we are together. I do some of the cleaning, laundry, cooking also. She works out of the house also, so we just take things as they come.

I love your comment about your wife driving whether she is behind the wheel or not.

Amen, Sister, Amen - and boy, can I relate to that! :doh::eek::D

Nicole Bishop
12-28-2009, 10:55 PM
Those of us that love this whole crossdressing thing are odd birds ...We have open minds and most dont . We are creative and most are'nt. We are independant and most are'nt .We love to learn and explore and most don't . But most of all we embrace change and most run from it . One of the biggest reasons I crossdress is that I fully believe us men got ripped off big time as all we really have is pants shirts and shoes .....Women got all the choices and that just really sucks so I think I will join em!!
:)
Nicole

Kathi Lake
12-28-2009, 11:01 PM
Oh heck yeah!

ALthough it really picked up steam when my wife went back for her PhD, our roles really started reversing early in our marriage, in a way. Sure, there was a bit of "gender momentum" when we were first married, but it soon normalized. She has always out-earned me, has always been the more take-charge type A (OK, type A+++++++) in the relationship. I'm not sure if it's in my genes or in my Californian upbringing, but I have never minded being the more submissive one.

Now my wife is not exactly the "masculine" type. She is, and always has been very girly. My gosh, when I met her, she actually wore pearls with sweats! One of my friends asked me if she ever got dirty. She is seriously foofy! Still, she is a wonderful, accomplished woman.

Growing up, I was always the soft and gentle one. People always told me that I would make someone "a great little wife someday" (gee, maybe I should have taken less home ec classes and more shop classes :)). Today, I cook, clean, take care of the kids, do my daughter's hair every morning and help her with her clothes. I drive the kids to school in the minivan and to soccer, ballet, etc. The kids sometimes slip and call me mom. It brings a smile to my face.

So, are our roles reversed? Nope. I don't think so. I know that we were brought together for a reason. I know that God has placed us together. I feel that our roles are exactly what they should be. Life, as I have often said, is good.

Kathi

jasmine57
12-28-2009, 11:28 PM
Suzanne-
When I was married I was exactly the same situation. I did all the cooking, inside cleaning and laundry. She worked in the yard and paid the bills. Life was much simpler then. Being divorced, now i do it all.

DanielleLee
12-28-2009, 11:29 PM
Yes and No.... At times it does seem like my wife and I are filling the other's shoes. At other times, not so much. I do the laundry 90% of the time, 100% of the ironing and all of her hand washing. (I'm starting to think she is scamming me on that chore however :heehee:) Cooking goes either way, but it's most often her domain; unless it's the grill of course, which is strictly my domain. Whether or not I need some pink tongs and a pink Weber Kettle grill remains to be seen. LOL

Like some others who've posted... my wife and I just take everything else as it comes up. We both work from home for our employer, so many times it's a first come, first serve basis for cleaning, errand running and grocery shopping. I do enjoy completing the "female" roles or assignments in the household and as Kathi said below... "The kids sometimes slip and call me mom. It brings a smile to my face", I've encountered the same thing in my home often.

With all the above being said however, I still enjoy putzing around in my garage, getting dirty from working on the cars, mowing the grass and playing with power tools.

:2c:

Karen564
12-28-2009, 11:37 PM
No Suzanne, I did not have a role reversal, because in order for that to of happened, my wife (now ex-wife) would of had to take over my chores too, but instead she did nothing other than watch the kids, do the laundry (sometimes) & constantly play solitaire on the computer all day.

All while I worked full time, plus the 2 hrs worth of commuting back & forth to work, until I started my own company, and work even harder and do book keeping besides, plus doing all the grocery shopping, cooking the meals (no microwave crap), cleaning house, washing, waxing floors & constantly picking up after my little girls, doing the laundry, do the home decorating, plus yada yada yada, the list goes on & on, and OH, not to mention taking care of all the outside home maintenance/yard work, flowers, grass, shrubs, mowing the lawn, 8 acres worth of landscaped property, plus a zillion other manly things.....
I would of welcomed her help with anything, whether it be womans or mans work...anything more than she did would of been fine with me...

So don't feel alone, because your in good company..I do understand what it's like all too well...

:hugs:

docrobbysherry
12-29-2009, 12:20 AM
Or, pretty much anything else! Which means, now that I'm divorced, we live in a pigstye! :doh: My daughter's WORSE than ME. Only because she's not nearsighted, and can actually SEE how bad things r!:eek:

I hate all housework, laundry, and organizing anything!
( Which is more of a problem for Sherry, than anyone else at my house!):brolleyes:

Kate Simmons
12-29-2009, 07:03 AM
I think it has to do with personal preference more than anything else, both individually and couple wise.:)

Karren H
12-29-2009, 11:07 AM
Ohh hell no!! That's way way way too much like work!! I'd rather mow the lawn or clean the garage or rebuild the truck engine than to cook and clean and slave over the wash.. No mater how I could or couldn't dress..

Being a crossdresser means you get all the benifits of being a woman without any of the negatives!! Who ever said no pain no gain anyway? Lol.

Ohhh did I mention that when ever I try to help around the house my wife yells at me "stop trying to do my work........ You have your own stuff to do... And here a bigger list". Sigh.

minalost
12-29-2009, 11:11 AM
We really don't fit any stereotype. I do 90% of the laudry and cleaning, but also move the snow (oh my aching back! 25" of snow on Christmas day!) and mow the grass. She does ALL the cooking even the grilling (I hate to cook!). I love to drive and she doesn't - all though I did give her a "back seat driver, driver's license" many years ago... I also do 90% of the dishes - no dishwasher! When the kids were young we split the duties fairly evenly - okay, I couldn't do the breast feeding thing - but we split everything else.

It seams we just do what works out for us and our own preferences. She puts in more hours at work that I do, so I have more time to do house work. I do prefer to put on a skirt when doing housework though :)!

Nicola2876
12-29-2009, 11:14 AM
My wife does all the gardening and DIY and I cook and grocery shop which I love. We share the cleaning tho. I don't know if it's a subconcious thing but we like it that way. I've done housework crossdressed before but only cos I was on my own and when I am I'm wearing a skirt or dress!

DonnaT
12-29-2009, 11:16 AM
Not really. We both share in most chores, except the laundry, which I do.

Danielle Gee
12-29-2009, 11:43 AM
Yes and No.... At times it does seem like my wife and I are filling the other's shoes. At other times, not so much. I do the laundry 90% of the time, 100% of the ironing and all of her hand washing. (I'm starting to think she is scamming me on that chore however :heehee:) Cooking goes either way, but it's most often her domain; unless it's the grill of course, which is strictly my domain. Whether or not I need some pink tongs and a pink Weber Kettle grill remains to be seen. LOL

Like some others who've posted... my wife and I just take everything else as it comes up. We both work from home for our employer, so many times it's a first come, first serve basis for cleaning, errand running and grocery shopping. I do enjoy completing the "female" roles or assignments in the household and as Kathi said below... "The kids sometimes slip and call me mom. It brings a smile to my face", I've encountered the same thing in my home often.

With all the above being said however, I still enjoy putzing around in my garage, getting dirty from working on the cars, mowing the grass and playing with power tools.

Danielle: You could be describing my life ('Cept for the working from home part):eek:

JennaR
12-29-2009, 12:10 PM
Ohh hell no!! That's way way way too much like work!! I'd rather mow the lawn or clean the garage or rebuild the truck engine than to cook and clean and slave over the wash.. No mater how I could or couldn't dress..

Being a crossdresser means you get all the benifits of being a woman without any of the negatives!! Who ever said no pain no gain anyway? Lol.

Ohhh did I mention that when ever I try to help around the house my wife yells at me "stop trying to do my work........ You have your own stuff to do... And here a bigger list". Sigh. I'm with you Karen, Although I do all the cookin if It were me solely responsible for the condition of the house you might just see us on an episode of hoarders or something. I also agree that the best part of crossdressing is that we can pick and chose when we want to be a “woman” or our rendition of one anyway. I can either hang around in boxers or get all fixed up when I want (for the most part) Although my wife does show up sometimes for coffee in my boxers and ratty old tee shirt she still has to eventually put on the uncomfortable bra and all that stuff … I do have to say though, I sure get sick of driving all the time

TJ Tresa
12-29-2009, 12:38 PM
My loving wife knows that if I'm wearing girl clothes then I am more apt to help her around the house. When I am dressed I actually like to do those things. If she need for me to do something around the house, which in my male personna I hadn't seen, then she will tell me that Tresa needs to come by today and do such and such.
So I guess we share the chores, she likes to mow and I let her, I weed eat because she hates it, we eash the cars togather,(sometimes while I'm in femme - she has given me a onepiece women's bating suit.) I help clean, cook, and wash clothes. We share everything, well almost.

carolinoakland
12-29-2009, 12:45 PM
even before transition friends told me that i'd make a great wife... I cook, clean, laundry. You learn when you are a single parent.

Jason+
12-29-2009, 03:33 PM
Our situation is much more than sharing roles. I have also found that we are territorial about our roles. The laundry room and kitchen are my domains. Are we completly odd ducks when it comes to this or do other married couples experience this role reversal?

Suzanne, my wife did once call me duck-in-boots so perhaps I am guilty as charged but at least in good company. I have the traditional bill paying and network administrator roles and I own the weedeater but the lawnmower is hers.

I cooked and cleaned long before I work skirts and dresses. Since we've been together I've done most of the driving although she can and will if asked. Of the two of us I am far more likely to be found in a skirt and we've both remarked that a lot of roles have switched places for us.

jo_ann
12-29-2009, 04:20 PM
let's see, I do the laundry, dishes, most of the cooking, clean the house most of the time, yep I'm definitely the dress wearer of the family. Sometimes I like it, sometimes it gets old (as would any housewife), and sometimes I think she takes advantage of it "Oh, but you like doing those things" :-)

Danica
12-29-2009, 04:25 PM
Suzanne, I have to agree with you. When I was married I enjoyed doing all of the chores around the house such as the cooking, laundry, cleaning, etc. A special treat for me was whenever no one else was home and I was able to dress up and do everything in a dress and heels, sort of like the housewifes of the 50s. Funny thing is we've been divorced for about 3 years now and the ex-wife tells me how she misses me doing everything around the house. She even asked me before Xmas how to cook a turkey. I am the lucky one now, as living alone, I can dress up anytime and be the lady of the house as I please.

sherri52
12-29-2009, 04:26 PM
I've been married twice and shared all the chores with my wives except the yard that was mine. The cooking was also mine. This Irishman taught both of his Italian wives how to cook. Probably why I'm single now; Who ever heard of an Italina women that couldn't cook.

jenna_woods
12-29-2009, 04:32 PM
well I am retired and wife works so I do all the house work, and the shopping I love it,

amanda w
12-29-2009, 04:33 PM
My wife is still working so I clean, wash and cook all week some times I get out to work on the old car, mow the yard but I love being the housewife and being dressed all week and some times on the weekend. we have been one now over 40 years and switching places works good for us. well maybe good for me but she loves the job that amanda has doon.

tricia_uktv
12-29-2009, 04:52 PM
Oh Suzanne, just enjoy it!

JenniferR771
12-29-2009, 04:57 PM
Ms Janice is the take charge type. She does all the driving, all the gardening, all the mowing, all the painting, 95 percent of the cooking. I tinker with a few mechanical things--but Ms Janice has her own electric screwdrivers and gas powered hedge trimmers. However when she was working and I was off--I did the laundry, the vacuum, dishes, changed a few diapers and later got the girls ready for school and combed their hair.

Tess
12-29-2009, 05:11 PM
My wife's health problems have turned me into chief cook and bottle washer. I've always loved to cook and still get excited about cooking some dishes even though I cook every day. The cleaning came due to her health issue but it gets done. She can still handle the laundry and is territorial about that chore. I'm the arts and crafts person in our house and also go for more arty entertainment than her. It's not a chore for me to go grocery shopping...I love to shop for food.

Vicki-Z
12-29-2009, 05:24 PM
In our house my wife does the traditional female chores and I do the traditional male chores. However, I would love to be the one doing the housework (cooking, laundry, dusting, ironing, vacuuming, baking, etc.) but she says no way that's her work. She likes to do it so I have to stick to the male stuff. She doesn't mind though when I do the dishes. :)

Vicki :hugs:

sonia_dargency
12-29-2009, 06:30 PM
can't believe house role division still goes by gender; just do what you are best at and love.

I love to take care of the house but I do not have much decorating talent
but I am the best at vaccuum cleaning, she cooks because she loves it and rocks! she does the dishes but I do the pots and the stove; I do most of the grocery shopping and the bill paying but she consolidates the accounts; etc.

For the record, her son is a 2nd degree black belt, enrolled in the Special Forces where he participated to anti-terrorism;

well, he took a leave of absence to be a dad at home, changing diapers, cooking for his 4 kids and doing all the house work while his wife is working as a police officer...

Gender, anybody?

Sonia

Terri Semes
12-29-2009, 07:29 PM
[QUOTE=SuzanneBender;1988423]I have been thinking a lot about this lately and there was a very interesting earlier thread about being a housewife for a man that prompted me to ask this question to those of us that are or were married to GGs.

I find that around our house I handle the bulk of the female chores. I love to cook, do laundry, keep the house squeeky clean, do the grocery shopping and many of the other typically female roles. My wife handles many of the Male roles. She loves to take care of the lawn, pays the bills and many of the other typically male roles around the house.

What really brought this out was the other night going out to dinner with my brother-in-law and his wife we went to get in the van. My wife drove and I got in the passenger seat like we always do. My Brother-In-Law made a comment about the fact that my wife must think I am a really bad driver. She commented back, "no I just always drive."

Our situation is much more than sharing roles. I have also found that we are territorial about our roles. The laundry room and kitchen are my domains. Are we completly odd ducks when it comes to this or do other married couples experience this role reversal?[/QUOTE

I do most of the cooking and cleaning at our home since I have began contemplating cding and my SO loves it.
what are your beauty secrets Suzanne ,you look fab.

SuzanneBender
12-29-2009, 08:58 PM
Cool now I know I am not the odd duck. It sounds like there are lots of beautiful swans doing the housework!

Ohh hell no!! That's way way way too much like work!!

Ohhh did I mention that when ever I try to help around the house my wife yells at me "stop trying to do my work........ You have your own stuff to do... And here a bigger list". Sigh.

Karren I expected nothing less from you! Housework would interfer with your hockey time! :hugs::heehee: The honey do list is the one role that my wife would never delegate to me.

I'm not sure if it's in my genes or in my Californian upbringing, but I have never minded being the more submissive one.

Today, I cook, clean, take care of the kids, do my daughter's hair every morning and help her with her clothes...The kids sometimes slip and call me mom.

It has to be in you genes because I am from Kansas and am the submissive one in the relationship. I also love doing my daughter's hair. She gets upset when I travel for work and am not home to do her hair. And the is NO better warm fuzzy feeling than when the kids slip up and call me Mom.

Maybe I'll have to get some female dickies. Hope I don't end up looking like a female prison guard:)

You wouldn't look like a prison guard! In fact, I am sure that you will make dickies the latest fashion trend.

My loving wife knows that if I'm wearing girl clothes then I am more apt to help her around the house. Ohhh great idea!! My house would be totally squeeky clean if I always did these things dressed.

even before transition friends told me that i'd make a great wife... I cook, clean, laundry. Carol I am sure you are a great Mom. You are a beautiful woman and your friends are right you would be a great wife.

A special treat for me was whenever no one else was home and I was able to dress up and do everything in a dress and heels, sort of like the housewifes of the 50s.

I do the same thing! I know why June Cleaver's house always looked great. Nothing better than cleaning in heels and pearls. Ohh I love your new Avitar!

Oh Suzanne, just enjoy it!

Never complaining I wouldn't trade doing all that I do for the world.

I'm the arts and crafts person in our house and also go for more arty entertainment than her.

Me too! I love scrapbooking and I have totally redecorated the house.

what are your beauty secrets Suzanne ,you look fab.
You are too kind darling. The secret is take hundreds of pictures and pic the two that look good. :o

KateSpade83
12-29-2009, 09:02 PM
If I had a wife I sure wouldn't mind role reversal - this includes sex too!

Wallflower
12-29-2009, 09:15 PM
I am in the same situation as minalost (#16) I am far more picky about the laundry, so I do it. Once I found out how much a VS bra costs I treat them like gold. She does all of the cooking because if she didn't, we would starve. Eating is not a high priority for me and I could eat the same thing for several days

Desiree8
12-29-2009, 09:35 PM
Hey Suzanne! YES!! My wife and I have many role reversals. I do the laundry (God help her if she tries!!), cleaning, dishes, etc. While I LOVE to cook, she does the bulk of it, due to time constraints. YES, my GG drives, and I don't mind one bit. She does the bulk of the gardening, the lawn care, the painting (yuck! it really ruins the nails), and pays the majority of the bills.

If i could be a complete "wife" to her, I WOULD LOVE IT!!! :)
so, enjoy, relax, and let Suzanne sit back, check her look in the mirror, and enjoy the ride. I DO!
:hugs:

JamieOH
12-30-2009, 12:27 AM
even before my wife got sick, I did all the cooking, and cleaning.. after our Daughter moved into her own apartment, I had to take on the rest of the housework.. then my wife got sick, so I do everything.. yard work, housework, cooking, shopping, although she still handles paying the bills.. if anything happens to her, I'll be homeless.. I cant remember this morning, how will I remember to pay the mortgage???

Sexy_Girl
12-30-2009, 02:04 AM
I am like a daughter in the family because I do most of the housework such as cleaning and cooking(I am capable of cooking for over 50 people). Also, I am the one who accompany my parents for local road trip since they are not English-speaking and I guide them to go around.

Edwina888
12-30-2009, 05:32 AM
When my wife was 27, the doctors gave her two years to live (cancer.) So she abandoned housework,(understandably so,) and I had to take over, to avoid living in a tip all the time. So I did all the cooking, shopping, washing, etc. The doctors then found some new treatments, and she lasted another 40years; but I still did the housework, as well as helping with the children, and earning a living. Alas! She wouldn’t countenance my dressing in a frock and heels – that would have been a real turn on. Now I am living on my own I love doing all the cleaning and cooking in a skirt and high heels.
Is there any other way to do it all properly whilst having fun?

Edwina.

Claire Cook
12-30-2009, 06:48 AM
Yes and No.... At times it does seem like my wife and I are filling the other's shoes. At other times, not so much. I do the laundry 90% of the time, 100% of the ironing and all of her hand washing.

I guess I'm more like Danielle here (but we don't have kids). However, I have found that when I'm dressed around the house, I do ditzy things I would not do in drab .. like yesterday when I knocked over a fluorescent bulb I had just replaced. Here is one thing that I've noticed, and I wonder if anyone else has experienced this: I can get bitchy :phbbt:when I'm cleaning and things aren't "just right" .. don't think that happens in drab ...

Anyone else feel this way?

SuzanneBender
12-30-2009, 03:47 PM
Here is one thing that I, and I wonder if anyone else has experienced this: I can get bitchy :phbbt:when I'm cleaning and things aren't "just right" .. don't think that happens in drab ...

Anyone else feel this way?
I can get bitchy en drab or en femme.

suchacutie
12-30-2009, 04:07 PM
You've got me thinking about how my wife and I share. We used to both work and then a lot was "whoever could get to it". Now only I work and there have been some traditional roles established, but not many. I can, and have, done anything to do with the living of life. As a male the one thing I hated was to dust. Of course, you guessed it, Tina loves to dust! Go figure!

Since I work full time I do less of the house-type work as a male, but I do the bulk of the cooking. The advantage Tina has is that in 5" heels she can clean things in high places that anyone else would require a stool or ladder for. So, Tina dusts the tops of things, uses her feather duster in the upper corners of rooms, etc.

Hmmm... I guess I just figured out that there are three of us who take care of the house, but there is no way Tina does gardening or changes the oil in the tractors! No way! She's much too high maintenance for that kind of work! :)

So, to answer the thread, are we odd ducks? OMG yes! It wouldn't be the first time that my wife is outside filling the wood furnace while Tina is inside dusting and fixing dinner! Isn't life terrific!

tina

AllieSummers
12-30-2009, 04:31 PM
I don't think my wife and I have a total role reversal but she does like to do more "outdoorsy" stuff and I would rather be pampered. I really think we were attracted to each other because I am more feminine and she is more masculine in a lot of our roles.

Don't get me wrong...she does enjoy a lot of feminine things too but is a little more of a Tom Boy I guess.

My wife commented the other day that I am getting more and more feminine every day since I came out to her. I told her that I've always been this way but now I am getting more and more comfortable with expressing it around her and others.

I think opposites do attract a lot of times...

Kisses,

Allie

Destiny
12-30-2009, 04:46 PM
Oh Suzanne, we have soooo much in common. Im a total housewife, I cook, clean and pamper my wife regularly. I also do the grocery shopping and yes, my wife usually does the driving too, she even makes me hold her purse sometimes when we're out. lol I also do our nails every week or so, I can give a mean pedicure/manicure and Im pretty good with hair color. Im recently learning to sew, it was only a matter of time.

SuzanneBender
12-30-2009, 08:20 PM
Im recently learning to sew, it was only a matter of time.

2 years of home economics in high school baby. I can make a sewing machine sing. I just don't have time to sew my own dresses plus shopping is more fun.

The advantage Tina has is that in 5" heels she can clean things in high places that anyone else would require a stool or ladder for.

So, to answer the thread, are we odd ducks? OMG yes! It wouldn't be the first time that my wife is outside filling the wood furnace while Tina is inside dusting and fixing dinner! Isn't life terrific!

Ohhhh I never really considered that advantage of heels. What fine French Maids we make! Life is terrific. Quack Quack.

I think opposites do attract a lot of times...

Oh so true. My wife sounds a lot like yours very feminine but three brothers turned her into quite the Tom Boy.